๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - harry potter. O&A

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Introduction - Sofia(wip), Luca l Kathryn 2 l Dario

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:32 pm

Dario is in the Great Hall.

Kathryn McKnight
Fifth Year l Gryffindor l location - Divination Classroom l tagged - Miriam
Giving a small nod of understanding, the brunette adjusted the pile of small boxes in her arms before wondering over to the teacherโ€™s desk to set them carefully on the floor by it. She stacked a few that tipped and fell over before righting herself upright yet again. With that accomplished the teen turned around to head back outside to transfigure and collect more of the remaining items to bring into the classroom. It was a pretty simple task and did indeed make transporting things much easier, though this was something the girl had long since discovered. Kathrynโ€™s parents still wondered how their daughter could clean her room in a matter of under half an hour no matter how untidy it was and the teen enjoyed their wondering far too much to tell them it was a simple matter of literally making things easier to handle until they were where they belonged again. Soon enough the brunette had another arm of matchboxes she was setting with the rest inside the room.

Luca Di Maggio
Sixth Year l Slytherin House l location - halls l tagged -
Luca hated mornings. Like seriously utterly hated them. If there was a spell that could manage to block out the sun or keep it nighttime for even a little bit longer then it would take all of a minute for the blonde to learn and master....just for a few hours more sleep. Still he rose every morning as clockwork and went about his morning routine weather at school or at home. The only difference is, at home, he checked on his sister while that wasnโ€™t so easy even though they were both at Hogwarts now. She being in Hufflepuff and he in Slytherin. But that didnโ€™t mean he didnโ€™t have eyes and ears on her. Luca had several students about that kept their eyes and ears on his little sister at all times and proceeded to then pass on information to him. Everything from how her classes were going to who she interacted with. It was a system that the sixth year had set up the previous year knowing the time was swiftly approaching when sheโ€™d be attending Hogwarts and there was a likelihood of her not being sorted into Slytherin. Course if she was he could just disband the little network he established. But it turned out thinking ahead served him well in the end. Currently Luca was walking through the halls of the school adjusting the strap of his bag while heading for the Great Hall to eat.

Sofia Di Maggio
First Year l Hufflepuff House l location - library l tagged -
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

third -

Postby pavlove's dog » Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:53 pm

haven longbottom
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
sixteen years old, sixth year hufflepuff | pureblood | location: hallway | tags: luca (open)

pushing through the students while drowsy, haven had to be really careful with who he could potentially run into. most of the students were just like him, waking up exhausted from yesterday. haven doesn't even necessarily find the work hard or exasperating, he just tends to keep up with his studies for hours on end, that was the most exhausting part. but so far, he managed to get through with no complications... eh, until he was distracted by speaking to one of his classmates about something for class. walking fast and not looking ahead is recipe for running into someone. exactly what he did. he collided right with the back of the person ahead of him, a giggle coming from the person he was speaking to followed while they kept walking by. "so sorry..." haven straightens up, squinting to see exactly who he ran into. he's hoping its not someone he finds absolutely terrifying. jeez, he should've remembered to take his glasses with him this morning. but he has less to worry about, he's seen this guy before. "oh. good work at the last quidditch game, by the way. i see you out there all the time, you're really good."
sufficient compliment. time to get going.

miriam kinsley
twenty-five years old, divination professor| half-blood | location: outside divination classroom | tags: kathryn

miriam continued with the matchbook process as well. she wished that she came up with this idea herself, but thinking about how she never really did her best in her transfiguration class when she was in school, it made a little more sense as to why she didn't. but, nonetheless, very thankful for kathryn's help. now that everything was in the classroom, she changes everything back and... a heaping mess plops out in its place, a couple of paper decorations flying about. miriam lightly bites down on the tip of her wand (bad habit) trying to figure out a way to avoid this next time. she should've checked her tea leaves last night to see how today was going to go. 'hm. that could've went better. but thank you again! it was a lot less complicated this way." she smiles gingerly, and goes to organize the mess.
pavlove's dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - harry potter. O&A

Postby AchieveMark. » Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:06 pm

Parker DeShay
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
third year | hufflepuff house | location; common room | tagged; haven longbottom

Parker adjusted the strap on her bag for the fifth time as she walked down into the hufflepuff common room. She knew it was time for breakfast, and as she entered the common room pushed a hand through her hair. Parker exited the common room and began to make her way towards the great hall. She paused for a moment and swung her bag around to pull out her care of magical creatures book. She didn't recall receiving homework, but she thought that looking through her book wouldn't hurt. The third year swung her bag back over her shoulders and opened the book up, beginning her slow walk forward. She cast glances up every now and then but didn't see the figure in front of her.

Parker has just brought her eyes down, reading over the last paragraph on the page when she collided with a hard body. The force sent her reeling backwards on her heels, her book flew to the side and she tripped over herself and landed very ungracefully on her butt. "Clumsy oaf" she muttered to herself, looking up to see what or rather, who she'd run into. It was the sixth year hufflepuff Haven Longbottom. As she grabbed her book, and got to her feet, she looked at him. "Sorry about that" She apologized, tucking the book under her arm.

Jordan Malfoy
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
fourth year | gryffindor house | location; great hall | tagged; open

Jordan was headed towards the great hall, his bag on his back, straps secured on his shoulders. The fourth year sighed as he made his way through the halls. He was the seeker on the quidditch team, but he hardly had any friends on the team nor in the school. He blamed that on his shy and introverted nature mostly, but he's never had a want for friends either. The lad was quite content to study his texts, work on his homework and win every game his team is in. Sometimes he wondered if the other students ignored him because of his family and what they'd done during the war between he-who-must-not-be-named and the wizards of hogwarts. Jordan sighed again, entering the great hall and headed to grab a seat near the end of the gryffindor table. His bag rested at his feet while his divination book sat in front of him, while he prepared for his class later in the day.

Bryn Kaylin
care of magical creatures professor | location; hippogriff paddock | tagged; open

Bryn tucked her hair behind her ears as she stepped towards the hippogriff paddock. The baby hippogriff she'd saved years ago had grown up and joined her on the grounds in a paddock of her own. Bryn opened the gate and shut it behind her, before turning to keep her gaze at the ground. The professor ducked her head and bowed to the creature she'd named Zina. The hippogriff bowed back before walking over and placing her large head against Bryn's chest. She smiled as she lifted her hand to gently brush the females neck. Bryn walked past the hippogriff to the other gate. She walked through the gate, closing it behind her and headed towards the small hut and walked into it. This was her classroom, and she was preparing it for her classes. They'd already covered the care and features of owls, and the next one is hippogriffs. She set to work making copies of the homework, which would include research on hippogriffs including natural habitat, references to the creature in history or literature, as well as magical properties, habitats, temperament, habits, reactions to humans as well as how to care and feed for the creature.

Xavier Kaylin
first year | ravenclaw house | location; hallway | tagged; open

Xavier was still excited about being at Hogwarts. He'd only been there since the beginning of the term, but he was enjoying his classes. Even more exciting was the fact that he could see his sister when she wasn't in class. Xavier always looked up to his sister and when he gets to his third year, he was going to sign up for her class because he loved watching her with her hippogriff friends and wanted to learn all about them. He was almost bouncing as he walked through the hallway, almost at the great hall. The boy wouldn't be surprised if he ran into someone on accident, as he began day dreaming as well as humming a small tune.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Charlotte #2

Postby coffee.berry » Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:44 pm

Charlotte Brown โœฆ 15 โœฆ Female
Mood: Cheerful
------------------------------------------------------------------
โ€Oh, hey!โ€ Charlotte waved at Jupiter, even though she was just
in the seat across from her. โ€This? Itโ€™s just my notebook. Mostly fairy tales
and illustrations.โ€
Charlotte opened her notebook at random, showing Jupiter the
Hungarian Horntail sheโ€™d drawn a moment ago. โ€As you can see, I really do
love dragons and other magical creatures, like Nifflers! So Iโ€™m very excited for the Care of
Magical Creatures class. What are your interests?โ€
Charlotte said, making sure that
Jupiter could still hear her. โ€Oh, yeah - do you like the art and story?โ€
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - harry potter. O&A

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:38 pm

Bryce Laceburn
41|Male|Transfiguration Prof.
Tagged: Open
Preparing his classroom for the day was all that was on Bryce's mind. He had many classes to teach, and he was looking forward to every one. What good was being a teacher if you didn't like to teach, right?
On his desk, was a small snowglobe that had a snowy scene inside. Bryce would transfigure it each season to change the scene inside to match the season. As it was winter, the snowy scene was very fitting.

As usual, Bryce had prepared boxes filled with various objects to be transfigured. The First Years would be recapping their work on turning a match into a needle, which was from the start of the year. There was a box of dried flowers that were intended for the Fourth Years to begin learning the Colour Change spell - traditionally rats were used for this, but to begin with, he decided that dried flowers were a safer starting point. And, he had plenty of theory work about Vanishing and Conjuring spells for his Fifth and Sixth Years, respectively. It was difficult work - for the students - but just because the holidays were approaching did not mean it was time to take things easy.

He sat at his desk, deciding to take the time he had at the moment to read through some essays he had recently set his Third Years as homework, about the Felifors spell and it's uses (as well as a recap on the Reparifarge spell).

Ezekiel Novak
16|Male|Ravenclaw
Tagged: Haven, Luca, Parker
Ezekiel was running a little late, which was quite unusual for him. Even with him studying the night before, he'd fallen asleep in the Common Room, and had only woken up about half an hour ago. So, he'd rushed to have a shower, get changed into fresh, clean robes and then gathered the books he'd need for the morning classes. Checking the time, Ezekiel knew that Juliet was probably wondering where he was. He felt a little guilty, but figured that they could catch up later - it wasn't as if they were attached at the hip. Besides, on second thought, Juliet probably hadn't noticed his absence and was chatting away to some other students.

His bag strap over one shoulder, Ezekiel left the Ravenclaw Common Room and quickly made his way down towards the Great Hall. He felt like he was still half asleep, and so wasn't paying too much attention. At least, until he realised there was a small blockage of students that had bumped into each other, and Ezekiel stopped just before he was part of it. He glanced at the students, recognising both Haven and Luca, though there was also a younger student he did not recognise.
"...Excuse me." Ezekiel said, side-stepping away.

Juliet Novak
16|Female|Slytherin
Tagged: Open
It would have been no surprise to anyone that knew her to know that Juliet was one of the first in the Great Hall, ready for breakfast and ready for the day ahead. Even at this time, she seemed to be full of energy. After she ate, Juliet decided to remain in the Great Hall, flitting up and down the Slytherin table to chat to fellow classmates and housemates as they arrived and ate breakfast. Was she being annoying? Maybe. She didn't really care if she was, she liked to talk to others, and most others reciprocated her greeting and conversation.
She was particularly looking out for her brother, Ezekiel, to see when he would be turning up for breakfast, so she could go over to the Ravenclaw table to have a quick chat with him as well. Were they particularly meant to leave their House tables? She... didn't actually know. But no one had told her off the many, many times she'd done it previously, so she presumed it was okay.

While she waited, and there was a lull in the conversations and fellow students to have conversations with, Juliet glanced up towards the ceiling of the Great Hall, noting that the flying teacher and Quidditch ref, Professor Agosti, was flying around, putting up decorations.
As she refocused, she glanced at the time. Hmm... normally Ezekiel was here for breakfast by now. She tutted to herself, perhaps he'd been up late studying.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Intro Sofia l Kathryn 3 l Dario 2 l Luca 2

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:27 am

Kathryn McKnight
Fifth Year l Gryffindor l location - Divination Classroom l tagged - Miriam
A ghost of a smile pulled at the corners of the young Witch's lips as the Divination Professor thanked her for her help moving things into the room. "Yeah. No problem Professor, glad I could help with something this time for a change. I needed the extra practice on the spell anyway and this worked out well.", she said with a bit of a happy light entering her eyes knowing she'd been useful. Even if it was just something small. Miriam Kinsely was one of a handful of people with whom Kathryn actually got along with out in the open. Yes she was still shy and quiet with the women for the most part, but somehow after picking up her class as a curiosity-based elective this particular teacher of the brunette's had become a safe soul to be around. The room became a safe haven where the teen could go when she felt things closing in around her and there was no escape.

That and of course Kathryn would be lying if she denied she was actually curious about how Miriam would decorate her room for the new months ahead. It was always fun to see just what the women had planned for the next season in regards to her room or the atmosphere. At least the fifth year secretly rather enjoyed it. "So I should be going unless you need help with anything else, rounds to finish and brakefast and stuff-", the fifteen year old added heading for the door of the room.

Dario Agosti
Flying Professor/Quidditch Referee l formerly Ravenclaw l Head of Ravenclaw House l location - Great Hall l tagged - Jordan, Juliet
A silvery glowing form glided past Juliet before making a graceful turn and heading back towards the female student. It did this loop twice before arching up into the air and headed for the Gryffindor Table right for a particular boy busy with a textbook. It screeched to get his attention for a moment, before then circling back up into the air over the tables and made the loop back towards Juliet wondering about the Slytherins. The little bat doing loops and trying to engage with the various students in the Great Hall almost in a playful manner while also checking up on each one of them.

Meanwhile the wizard to whom the whispy bat belonged had just bewitched a carefully conjured string of what appeared to be real large snowflakes to float. Using his wand the teacher perched on the broomstick, that he made look more comfortable then a plush chair, made the long string of unmelting snow rise up into the air and string itself along the edges of the hall. Everything was really starting to come together. The biggest thing was going to be bewitching the ceiling to actually snow but that would be last. And before that the trees had to be decorated though those wouldnโ€™t take very long as it was the simplest task to complete.

Luca Di Maggio
Sixth Year l Slytherin House l location - halls l tagged - Haven, Ezekiel, Parker

Sofia Di Maggio
First Year l Hufflepuff House l location - library l tagged -
The blonde sighed in frustration. This was not going as she had expected by any reach of the thought.

Sofia Di Maggio was busy sitting at one of the empty tables in the library which rested between bookshelves having to do with various potions. A Pumpkin Pastie pilfered from the Great Hall in one hand as she irritably tapped the feathery end of her quill against the wooden table surface with her other. Opened up before her was a potions textbook.....the very object of her current ire resting on the open pages before her.

The Sleeping Drought.

It was supposed to be a simple enough potion to brew, so easy that it was standard for all First Year Students, but Sofia was struggling with it. And the frustrating part was that the young blonde just could not, for the life of her, figure out what the heck she was doing wrong! โ€Come on! Youโ€™re JUST a Sleeping Drought! How challenging could you be!?โ€, the young Hufflepuff hissed through her teeth trying to keep her voice down while also venting her frustrations.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

fourth -

Postby pavlove's dog » Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:46 am

haven longbottom
sixteen years old, sixth year hufflepuff | pureblood | location: hallway | tags: parker, luca, ezekiel

another altercation. damn, he thought he could get away with one day without embarrassing himself! he feels his cheeks start to heat up. way to go haven. he sees ezekiel and waves, mumbling out an apology. he then turns to the girl who collided with him head on. he watched as she picked her stuff and herself off the ground, just standing there... awkwardly. he recognized her a little; she was a couple of years younger than him, and he sees her occasionally in the common room. so much for a first impression. "n-no, i'm ... sorry. i wasn't paying very good attention." he huffed out a sigh. he just wanted to get some breakfast, man.

miriam kinsley
twenty-five years old, divination professor| half-blood | location: outside divination classroom | tags: kathryn

miriam dismissed her offer with a wave. "no no, you go ahead with your day, i can handle the rest of this by myself." kathyrn was a nice, well rounded girl. she admires her integrity and work ethic, in a lot of ways she is reminded of herself when she was her age. it was nice to see that within her students. "i'm sure i'll see you later in the day, anyways. you know my door is always open, kathryn." miriam offers her a small smile in return. she enjoys helping her with things, even the minimal ones. she feels the need to take care of her, sometimes, like how an older sibling would. it feels nice, considering she doesn't have any siblings herself. yes, nice. "have a nice day for me, alright?"

jupiter lovegood
fifteen years old, fifth year ravenclaw | pureblood | location: ravenclaw common room | tags: charlotte

jupiter is looking over her illustrations with a little bit of awe. oh wow, she never met anyone who could draw before! she's really good! "i think that's fantastic. i was never the type to do little doodles before, well... except for the ones on my papers. i think it bothers the professors, but i don't particularly care." she giggles, thinking about how mad some of the professors get over silly things. "me? oh, i like plenty of things. literature, fashion.. oh! there's a little television show i like to watch back home. it's a little strange, but i like it. i have a lot of interests. too many to list." she tapped her chin, deep in thought. there's so many things to talk about, and too little time to talk about them all!
pavlove's dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boba_tree » Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:46 pm

Melody Barlow
14 - Ravenclaw -

Melody was standing in the corner of the ravenclaw common room. her cat, Cypher, brushed between her legs. he mewed as Melody picked him up. she slowly made her way towards 2 other students, hunched over what seemed to be a notebook. she clenched her cat a little too tight, provoking him to hiss at her and jump out of her hands. "Hello! my name is melody! nice day out, isn't it?" she mentally face palmed. "Small talk?! seriously! you know you're bad at that! Great." she thought to her self. in all honesty though, she really did not know what the weather was like outdoors.
ImageImageImageImage
Pls click my babies

Hi! I'm boba_tree. I go by He/they and I really
like Pokรฉmon, Warrior Cats, and roleplaying. pm
me if you wanna chat ^^

ImageImage
Image Image
boba_tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boba_tree » Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:46 pm

. please delete this post
ImageImageImageImage
Pls click my babies

Hi! I'm boba_tree. I go by He/they and I really
like Pokรฉmon, Warrior Cats, and roleplaying. pm
me if you wanna chat ^^

ImageImage
Image Image
boba_tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:08 pm

C H ลช N - H U ร
โœฆ pansexual โœฆ ravenclaw โœฆ 15, 5th year โœฆ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โœฆ tags; jupiter, charlotte, melodyโœฆ mentions; none โœฆ

Mornings for Chun hua arenโ€™t easy as she needs to shower, blow dry her hair, get through her skin care routine and apply makeup all while trying to pick out accessories to go with her ravenclaw robes. She even tries to make an effort to properly make her bed in the morning, straightening out the silk sheets and carefully organising a mountain of throw pillows. Often her morning routine would cause her to skip breakfast which despite not being her intention - she does enjoy a smoothie for breakfast - she definitely has her priorities set on her appearance. She would almost feel bad about hogging the bathroom if it wasnโ€™t for the fact that not many of the other students seem to be as pedantic when it comes to appearances. At least the ravenclaw students seem to be quiet, Chun hua really wouldnโ€™t be able to cope if a noisy student were to wake her from her beauty sleep. Today Chun hua decides on dangling chain earrings and a short pearl necklace, barely longer than a choker. She looks up at the mirror, her eyes lock onto the pair staring back at her, puzzledโ€ฆ Something is missingโ€ฆ She leaves the bathroom and her dark eyes scan her room, settling on the elegant jewelry box atop her bedside table. She slides open the bottom drawer and carefully selects some rings, sliding them on her manicured fingers. She takes extra care as she pulls out a ring adorned with a blue topaz gemstone and places it on her left middle finger. Her mother used to wear this ring all the time but last year she left it with Chun hua as a gift for her academic success. Unlike last year, this year Chun hua has the O.W.L.s and the pressure is already starting to feel like it is becoming too much for the young girl to take. Chun hua closes the jewelry box and takes her wand out of its box in the top drawer of her bedside table before tucking it into her pocket. She exhales, finally able to go try and get some breakfast before the first period. The first periodโ€ฆ What do I have first again? She descends the stairs until she reaches the ravenclaw common room where her eyes settle on two students sitting and talking and another student by them. She has seen them around before, particularly Jupiter, her hair is hard to miss. Although they arenโ€™t people she normally would interact with, the potential embarrassment of going to the wrong class in the first period far outweighs the small embarrassment of revealing her disorganisation to three students who she may never have to directly interact with again. โ€œHi, sorry to interrupt, you guys are fifth years right? What classes do you guys have first? I promise I am normally very organised I have no idea what is going on with me today.โ€ She says in her clear but high voice, maintaining composure in her stance to hide the slight awkwardness of the situation.

Y U J U N
โ™› ace, biromantic โ™› slytherin โ™› 16, 6th year โ™›
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ™› tags; open โ™› mentions; none โ™›

Yujun sits at the slytherin table having breakfast alone, just a simple slice of toast and glass of water placed on the table in front of him. He would be lying if he said he slept well last night, or if he even said he had slept well for any night in the past week, but Yujun is pretty used to this feeling of exhaustion and other than some unavoidable dark circles under his eyes, he hides his feelings well. He isnโ€™t exactly a morning person, preferring night to day, however he does tend to wake up early, he likes the dark and quiet mornings, particularly at this time of year when it's getting cooler. He canโ€™t wait till Saturday so that he has an opportunity to wander down to hogsmede in the cold.

E L E N O R A
โ‚ bisexual โ‚ arithmancy teacher โ‚ 37 โ‚
โ‚ tags; open โ‚ mentions; none โ‚

Elenora sits at her desk, waiting for the first class of the day to begin. She warms her hands by clasping them around a mug of non-alcoholic eggnog that she sips on quietly. She looks around her classroom, devoid of many decorations other than the odd mathematical diagram plastered on the walls. It is (not) surprisingly hard to make arithmancy themed decorations that actually hold some aesthetic value. With not enough time to run to a store room to get any more decorations, Elenora quickly goes around the room quietly saying โ€œincendioโ€ in front of each candle to light them to try and create a warm atmosphere in the classroom. The thought of the yule ball coming up makes Elenora feel conflicted. It is always a magical time of year but she almost feels left out from all the festivities and the winter decorations popping up around the school makes her think of students asking each other to go to the ball with them, and the feeling of an innocent racing heavy heartbeat and butterflies in the stomach which inflict school students as they approach their crushes causing Elenora to reminisce. Perhaps students in her own classes will be sitting there, fiddling with their quills in their hand as they avoid eye contact with a fellow classmate, too shy to speak.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me