A Pokémon Rolelplay! (You can be a pokemon, too!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: A Pokémon Rolelplay! (You can be a pokemon, too!)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:53 am

Jaida (Jay-duh)- f- Hero trainer- pretty with long darker hair with a bluish sheen to it and blue eyes, tanned skin- crush: Korin/Roman, Naoki- Pokemon: Rapidash Dasher, Arcanine Dancer. Mightyena Prancer, Boltund Comet (probably will catch Rene and Reem later)- Tags: Heroes (Star and Daisy, Naoki), Kayla and Corie

The girl glanced between the other three. She nodded once more, saying "I agree, we should definitely try finding Mewtwo then." She then looked to Kayla and nodded at her. She smiled as she said "Rest as long as you need, just tell us when you're ready to search."

Latios- m- normal Pokemon- Tags: Corie, Kayla and Latias, Naoki and co

The blue and white Pokemon hovered there.

Corie- m- trainer- normal- neck length (upper neck) straight brown hair and deep blue dark eyes- crush: Kayla- team: Latios, Jolteon (Sunshine), Arcanine (Arch), Mightyena (Darkstar, Arch's mate), Rockruff and Ponyta (adopted daughter and son, Mala and Ashe)- Tags: Latios, Kayla, Naoki and co

He nodded as he looked at the others a moment. He said "Definitely a good idea," then nodded at Kayla and sat down with her.

Tian- genderfluid- trainer- normal- straight darker golden-brown (more brown than golden) hair with a part, to the mid neck, and brown eyes- crush: Hideki, Haru- team: Boltund twins Lan and Dante, their Houndoom mate Angel, Alolan Ninetails Ran and Lycanroc (reddish ginger lighter one) mate Jess, Zorua that is a child to all of them basically (Shadow)- Tags: Hideki and Haru

The young trainer held the Zorua, and nodded to the two boys. They said "A former team rocket member...well, I guess it makes sense. If he's no longer one, he probably wouldn't want to be near them." He stopped talking to follow them out. They then slipped to the ground...They looked over to the others, saying "We...need to move somewhere else...If that's even possible," they finished. They didn't realize Team Rocket would likely be being affected too.

Kit Thanaphob- agender- trainer- normal- beautiful cute tanned one w/ shoulder length straight dark hair and a part, brown eyes, 5' 3"- boys; open- team: Arcanine Arcana, Mightyena Myo, Vaporeon Vel, Jolteon Joke, Dachsbun Dee, Maschiff Makaw- Tags

The dark haired one had -sleeping-

Yami- m- shiny Umbreon with dark gray eyes and bandana- Normal- asexual homoromantic- crush might be Darky- uncle of Mizu the Vaporeon- Tags: Hikari and Mizu/ Cera

He -sleeping-

Hikari- f- white Espeon with pink areas and red eyes, ribbon- normal- bi- crush is Sparky- has adopted Mizu- Tags: Yami/same

The white Espeon -sleeping-

Erla- f- normal looking and pretty Mightyena- Normal- mate: Yoldok- Tags: Yoldok

The pretty female yawned and shook her head. She sank down against the male.

Rene (Renee)- f- normal looking Zorua- normal- Tags: Reme/open

The female Zorua -sleeping-

Reme (Reem)- m- Ghost type Zorua- normal- Tags: Rene/ open

The reddish marked white male -sleeping-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:07 pm

Kayla: I nodded. "Thank you." I said. I closed my eyes to rest.

Naoki: "She'll wake up I know, this isn't the first time I've seen her use her psychic ablities." I said. "Do you guys want to know how Kayla found her Metag?" I asked.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:25 pm

Name: Star| Location: Meadow| Tags: Heroes (Daisy, Naoki, and Jaida), Kayla, Corie, Latias, Latios

It seemed like the others agreed to the idea of finding Mewtwo. Star was dismayed, but hid her feelings. "Ok. We'll let Kayla rest and then search for Mewtwo." She told the group, before delving back into her own thoughts, which were mostly worries.

She knew from countless reports that Mewtwo was a savage pokemon, created only as a tool for battle, and thus its personality lacked the kindness of the one it was based off of. She had heard about the lab Mewtwo was held in getting destroyed, along with the lives of several scientists who were in the vicinity. Would Mewtwo even care about the destruction of the world, after all it's mistreatment and born with a lack of empathy? Would it really want to help the species that used it as a tool for battle, or as some test subject to study? What would happen to them if Mewtwo decided to lash out? Part of her wished she was still asleep so she wouldn't have to worry about this, of the entire state of affairs, for that matter. But she was in too deep to back out now. Not without letting down everyone else, and basically admitting to everyone that the world might as well be gone.

She was so deep within her own fears that she almost missed Naoki asking the group a question. "Oh, sure." She agreed blindly. She mainly wanted to distract her mind for a little while, but the fears would no doubt resurface.
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:18 pm

Jaida (Jay-duh)- f- Hero trainer- pretty with long darker hair with a bluish sheen to it and blue eyes, tanned skin- crush: Korin/Roman, Naoki- Pokemon: Rapidash Dasher, Arcanine Dancer. Mightyena Prancer, Boltund Comet (probably will catch Rene and Reem later)- Tags: Heroes (Star and Daisy, Naoki), Kayla and Corie

The girl nodded at Naoki, saying "That's good." She meant that Kayla would just rest a bit and then be fine after a time. She nodded and smiled as she said "Sure," when he asked if they wanted to know about the Metag. She let her Boltund, Comet, out, and he climbed into her lap as she sat too.

Latios- m- normal Pokemon- Tags: Corie, Kayla and Latias, Naoki and co

The blue and white Pokemon moved down and over to Corie and Kayla. He let Corie lean back against him.

Corie- m- trainer- normal- neck length (upper neck) straight brown hair and deep blue dark eyes- crush: Kayla- team: Latios, Jolteon (Sunshine), Arcanine (Arch), Mightyena (Darkstar, Arch's mate), Rockruff and Ponyta (adopted daughter and son, Mala and Ashe)- Tags: Latios, Kayla, Naoki and co

He smiled and said "You're welcome," and leaned back on Latios as he held Kayla. He nodded at Naoki and said "Sure."

Tian- genderfluid- trainer- normal- straight darker golden-brown (more brown than golden) hair with a part, to the mid neck, and brown eyes- crush: Hideki, Haru- team: Boltund twins Lan and Dante, their Houndoom mate Angel, Alolan Ninetails Ran and Lycanroc (reddish ginger lighter one) mate Jess, Zorua that is a child to all of them basically (Shadow)- Tags: Hideki and Haru

The young trainer held the Zorua, and nodded to the two boys. They said "A former team rocket member...well, I guess it makes sense. If he's no longer one, he probably wouldn't want to be near them." He stopped talking to follow them out. They then slipped to the ground...They looked over to the others, saying "We...need to move somewhere else...If that's even possible," they finished. They didn't realize Team Rocket would likely be being affected too.

Kit Thanaphob- agender- trainer- normal- beautiful cute tanned one w/ shoulder length straight dark hair and a part, brown eyes, 5' 3"- boys; open- team: Arcanine Arcana, Mightyena Myo, Vaporeon Vel, Jolteon Joke, Dachsbun Dee, Maschiff Makaw- Tags

The dark haired one had -sleeping-

Yami- m- shiny Umbreon with dark gray eyes and bandana- Normal- asexual homoromantic- crush might be Darky- uncle of Mizu the Vaporeon- Tags: Hikari and Mizu/ Cera

He -sleeping-

Hikari- f- white Espeon with pink areas and red eyes, ribbon- normal- bi- crush is Sparky- has adopted Mizu- Tags: Yami/same

The white Espeon -sleeping-

Erla- f- normal looking and pretty Mightyena- Normal- mate: Yoldok- Tags: Yoldok

The pretty female yawned and shook her head. She sank down against the male.

Rene (Renee)- f- normal looking Zorua- normal- Tags: Reme/open

The female Zorua -sleeping-

Reme (Reem)- m- Ghost type Zorua- normal- Tags: Rene/ open

The reddish marked white male -sleeping-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:49 pm

Naoki: "Kayla wanted a 6th pokemon, she used her psychic ability to see if there was any other psychic pokemon around, and she found one and honed in on it and she could tell it had gotten hurt by another pokemon, I followed Kayla to a cave that was a few miles away from her, I went inside with her, and we found a metag that had been injured by another pokemon, I was surprised to see that it was a female metag which isn't very common, Kayla and I took care of that poor thing, and I noticed that it grew closer to Kayla, after we had did that, Metag wanted to come with us, and I couldn't hold onto it because I had 6 already, so Kayla ended up with the metag, that's how Kayla and I met Kayla's metag and how she end up with it." I replied.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me