A Pokémon Rolelplay! (You can be a pokemon, too!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: A Pokémon Rolelplay! (You can be a pokemon, too!)

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:11 am

Naoki: "I like the idea of going to find Xerneas." I said. "I don't know if Kayla can use that Psychic power she has to find other pokemon that aren't psychic-type." I said.

Kayla~ I cocked my head at the mention of Xerneas name. "That name Xerneas, it rings a bell, and I don't know why it does." I said.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:15 am

Jaida (Jay-duh)- f- Hero trainer- pretty with long darker hair with a bluish sheen to it and blue eyes, tanned skin- crush: Korin/Roman- Pokemon: Rapidash Dasher, Arcanine Dancer. Mightyena Prancer, Boltund Comet (probably will catch Rene and Reem later)- Tags: Heroes (Star and Daisy, Naoki), Kayla and Corie

The girl continued to stare at the water a moment. She made a small sound as she saw how upset this was making Kayla...She said "You aren't...you aren't useless." She then looked to Star as the other spoke, and tilted her head as she listened. She nodded quickly and said "Yeah, yeah, one of them should be able to help." She turned her attention back to Naoki and Kayla. She noticed Corie was standing back now...She saw this sort of look on his face but chose to keep quiet about that at the moment.

She said "Kayla...can you sense where any of those three are right now? If you can, we can try and find them. We just need one, although maybe finding all three would be good. They could all work together to turn back time. Then again...I don't know if that would send us back too far in time...but probably not. We just need to find them and see what happens. I'm sure they'll want to help us," she said. She looked to the water a moment, then back to the others again.

Latios- m- normal Pokemon- Tags: Corie, Kayla and Latias, Naoki and co

The blue and white Pokemon nuzzled his human. He looked at the others as well.

Corie- m- trainer- normal- neck length (upper neck) straight brown hair and deep blue dark eyes- crush: Kayla- team: Latios, Jolteon (Sunshine), Arcanine (Arch), Mightyena (Darkstar, Arch's mate), Rockruff and Ponyta (adopted daughter and son, Mala and Ashe)- Tags: Latios, Kayla, Naoki and co

He smiled as he patted the Latios again. Latios didn't seem to know what else to do now but nuzzle his human. He could feel from the other Pokemon that the talk of the ones that were gone was upsetting...Shaking his head, he watched the others. He made a small sound as Naoki hugged Kayla...He remembered what she'd told him, but couldn't help feeling a bit jealous. He stood back to watch the others. He then nodded and said "Jaida is right, and Star too."

Tian- genderfluid- trainer- normal- straight darker golden-brown (more brown than golden) hair with a part, to the mid neck, and brown eyes- crush: Hideki, Haru- team: Boltund twins Lan and Dante, their Houndoom mate Angel, Alolan Ninetails Ran and Lycanroc (reddish ginger lighter one) mate Jess, Zorua that is a child to all of them basically (Shadow)- Tags: Hideki and Haru

The young trainer held the Zorua, and nodded to the two boys. They said "A former team rocket member...well, I guess it makes sense. If he's no longer one, he probably wouldn't want to be near them." He stopped talking to follow them out. They then slipped to the ground...They looked over to the others, saying "We...need to move somewhere else...If that's even possible," they finished. They didn't realize Team Rocket would likely be being affected too.

Kit Thanaphob- agender- trainer- normal- beautiful cute tanned one w/ shoulder length straight dark hair and a part, brown eyes, 5' 3"- boys; open- team: Arcanine Arcana, Mightyena Myo, Vaporeon Vel, Jolteon Joke, Dachsbun Dee, Maschiff Makaw- Tags

The dark haired one had -sleeping-

Yami- m- shiny Umbreon with dark gray eyes and bandana- Normal- asexual homoromantic- crush might be Darky- uncle of Mizu the Vaporeon- Tags: Hikari and Mizu/ Cera

He -sleeping-

Hikari- f- white Espeon with pink areas and red eyes, ribbon- normal- bi- crush is Sparky- has adopted Mizu- Tags: Yami/same

The white Espeon -sleeping-

Erla- f- normal looking and pretty Mightyena- Normal- mate: Yoldok- Tags: Yoldok

The pretty female yawned and shook her head. She sank down against the male.

Rene (Renee)- f- normal looking Zorua- normal- Tags: Reme/open

The female Zorua -sleeping-

Reme (Reem)- m- Ghost type Zorua- normal- Tags: Rene/ open

The reddish marked white male -sleeping-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:07 pm

Kayla: I nodded. "I don't know why but something is telling that messing with time isn't a good idea, and that it's very dangerous idea, don't know why I feel that way about messing with time." I said. "I can try, you never know my psychic connection might not just be only with psychic-type pokemon." I said. I closed my eyes and started to focus on locating Xerneas or any of the other 2.

Naoki: "Jaida thank you for cheering Kayla up, Kayla gets like that when she's scared of something." I said to Jaida. I motioned for Dia to move right next to Kayla.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:44 pm

Jaida (Jay-duh)- f- Hero trainer- pretty with long darker hair with a bluish sheen to it and blue eyes, tanned skin- crush: Korin/Roman, Naoki- Pokemon: Rapidash Dasher, Arcanine Dancer. Mightyena Prancer, Boltund Comet (probably will catch Rene and Reem later)- Tags: Heroes (Star and Daisy, Naoki), Kayla and Corie

The girl said "Well, if you're getting a bad feeling, maybe we shouldn't...Are there any Legendaries that could like...purify stuff? Or have some sort of healing or restorative powers?" she asked. She then sighed and nodded when Kayla began searching for Xerneas, though. She smiled and nodded at Naoki. "You're welcome, and she's welcome too. Um...are you two...a thing?" she asked, unable to help herself. She glanced to Corie a moment but then quickly away, as she didn't know him so it wasn't her place to like...help him OR hinder him.

The blue and white Pokemon nuzzled his human. He looked at the others as well.

Corie- m- trainer- normal- neck length (upper neck) straight brown hair and deep blue dark eyes- crush: Kayla- team: Latios, Jolteon (Sunshine), Arcanine (Arch), Mightyena (Darkstar, Arch's mate), Rockruff and Ponyta (adopted daughter and son, Mala and Ashe)- Tags: Latios, Kayla, Naoki and co

He sighed and shook his head a couple times...He then said "Oh, that's...Jaida's right, if you get a bad feeling maybe we shouldn't mess with time. I wouldn't want to mess anything up. I'm sure those three wouldn't want to mess anything up, and neither would the Legendaries."

Tian- genderfluid- trainer- normal- straight darker golden-brown (more brown than golden) hair with a part, to the mid neck, and brown eyes- crush: Hideki, Haru- team: Boltund twins Lan and Dante, their Houndoom mate Angel, Alolan Ninetails Ran and Lycanroc (reddish ginger lighter one) mate Jess, Zorua that is a child to all of them basically (Shadow)- Tags: Hideki and Haru

The young trainer held the Zorua, and nodded to the two boys. They said "A former team rocket member...well, I guess it makes sense. If he's no longer one, he probably wouldn't want to be near them." He stopped talking to follow them out. They then slipped to the ground...They looked over to the others, saying "We...need to move somewhere else...If that's even possible," they finished. They didn't realize Team Rocket would likely be being affected too.

Kit Thanaphob- agender- trainer- normal- beautiful cute tanned one w/ shoulder length straight dark hair and a part, brown eyes, 5' 3"- boys; open- team: Arcanine Arcana, Mightyena Myo, Vaporeon Vel, Jolteon Joke, Dachsbun Dee, Maschiff Makaw- Tags

Yami- m- shiny Umbreon with dark gray eyes and bandana- Normal- asexual homoromantic- crush might be Darky- uncle of Mizu the Vaporeon- Tags: Hikari and Mizu/ Cera

He -sleeping-

Hikari- f- white Espeon with pink areas and red eyes, ribbon- normal- bi- crush is Sparky- has adopted Mizu- Tags: Yami/same

Erla- f- normal looking and pretty Mightyena- Normal- mate: Yoldok- Tags: Yoldok

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:41 pm

Naoki: "No Kayla is more as a sister to me than anything, Kayla and I as so close like siblings, even though Kayla and I aren't related" I said to Jaida. I told Jaida about how I met Kayla.

Kayla: I nodded. My latias moved closer to me on my other side. "Yeah Naoki and I aren't a thing, Naoki and I are just really close." I said.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:53 pm

Jaida (Jay-duh)- f- Hero trainer- pretty with long darker hair with a bluish sheen to it and blue eyes, tanned skin- crush: Korin/Roman, Naoki- Pokemon: Rapidash Dasher, Arcanine Dancer. Mightyena Prancer, Boltund Comet (probably will catch Rene and Reem later)- Tags: Heroes (Star and Daisy, Naoki), Kayla and Corie

The girl said "Oh, good, because that guy, Corie? He keeps looking over here, and I get the feeling you probably told him, Kayla, that you and Naoki aren't a thing. Maybe Naoki should also go tell him. Not that I think he doubts you, Kayla."

The blue and white Pokemon hovered around the others. He soon came back to Corie, though.

He tilted his head as he looked at the three of them. He could tell they were talking, but couldn't hear them. At least, he couldn't hear Jaida as she seemed to have lowered her voice a bit. He sighed and shook his head a couple times.

He -sleeping-

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:19 pm

Name: Star| Location: Meadow| Tags: Heroes (Daisy, Naoki, and Jaida), Kayla, Corie, Latias, Latios

Hearing the feedback given from her suggestions, Star nodded as the issue with finding Dialga was brought up. "You have a point. One wrong step during time travel could be even more disasterous." She agreed, thinking about other options. "I'd have to think more about what other legendaries there are that can either purify things. Or psychic type legendaries that can help us, to make it easier for Kayla." she told them, already busy trying to think of more options.
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:32 am

Naoki: I nodded and turned to Corie. "Kayla and I aren't a thing Kayla is more as a sister to me than anything, Kayla and I are close like siblings, even though Kayla and I aren't related." I said to Corie.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:33 am

The girl smiled as she looked at them. She then quickly looked to Star, nodding to the other young lady trainer. She said "Yeah...I can't imagine anything good would come of like...messing something up. Accidentally stopping someone from going out with their crush, for example. That's something someone could do by accident. Well, if they had time travel powers or used a Pokemon. Anyway...Are Latios and Latias psychic types? I know they're dragon I think, but are they flying or psychic?"

The blue and white Pokemon hovered there.

He nodded as he looked at the other young man. He said "Thank you for telling me that, and I know someone can treat someone else as a sibling even if they're not related. I have an adopted sister," he said. He smiled as he thought of the eight year old girl, then looked to Star too.

He -sleeping-

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:36 am

Daisy just stared in confusion. "Why are we talking about confusing love for sister and brotherhood when the entire WORLD is hanging in the balance? This is IMPORTANT. So anyway, I agree. We do not want to go back in time. Especially not right now. We don't even know WHO or What, is responsible for...this. We need a different plan."
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me