A Pokémon Rolelplay! (You can be a pokemon, too!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: A Pokémon Rolelplay! (You can be a pokemon, too!)

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:46 am

Naoki: "Latias and Latios are psychic dragon." I said. "No problem Corie." I said to Corie. "Yeah we do, anybody have any ideas." I said

Kayla: I opened my eyes and tried to stand up but I feel back down. "Using my psychic power takes a lot out of me, but I'll be okay." I said
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:53 am

Jaida (Jay-duh)- f- Hero trainer- pretty with long darker hair with a bluish sheen to it and blue eyes, tanned skin- crush: Korin/Roman, Naoki- Pokemon: Rapidash Dasher, Arcanine Dancer. Mightyena Prancer, Boltund Comet (probably will catch Rene and Reem later)- Tags: Heroes (Star and Daisy, Naoki), Kayla and Corie

The girl nodded as she looked at Naoki, then sighed at Daisy...It had only taken them a couple seconds to talk to Corie, so she didn't know why Daisy was freaking out. Shaking her head, she looked to Star. "Do you think maybe Latios and Latias could help? Since they're here, and you mentioned Psychic Legendaries. Mew was there earlier when we got told...They're a psychic one too, right? Maybe we could figure out how to get them back, or Mewtwo."

Latios- m- normal Pokemon- Tags: Corie, Kayla and Latias, Naoki and co

The blue and white Pokemon hovered there.

Corie- m- trainer- normal- neck length (upper neck) straight brown hair and deep blue dark eyes- crush: Kayla- team: Latios, Jolteon (Sunshine), Arcanine (Arch), Mightyena (Darkstar, Arch's mate), Rockruff and Ponyta (adopted daughter and son, Mala and Ashe)- Tags: Latios, Kayla, Naoki and co

He nodded again, then stared at the Leafeon as he realized she was talking. "Is that...Leafeon talking, can you guys understand her too?" he asked. He then said "Mew was with you guys earlier?" He then moved over quickly to Kayla, helping her up and holding her.

Tian- genderfluid- trainer- normal- straight darker golden-brown (more brown than golden) hair with a part, to the mid neck, and brown eyes- crush: Hideki, Haru- team: Boltund twins Lan and Dante, their Houndoom mate Angel, Alolan Ninetails Ran and Lycanroc (reddish ginger lighter one) mate Jess, Zorua that is a child to all of them basically (Shadow)- Tags: Hideki and Haru

The young trainer held the Zorua, and nodded to the two boys. They said "A former team rocket member...well, I guess it makes sense. If he's no longer one, he probably wouldn't want to be near them." He stopped talking to follow them out. They then slipped to the ground...They looked over to the others, saying "We...need to move somewhere else...If that's even possible," they finished. They didn't realize Team Rocket would likely be being affected too.

Kit Thanaphob- agender- trainer- normal- beautiful cute tanned one w/ shoulder length straight dark hair and a part, brown eyes, 5' 3"- boys; open- team: Arcanine Arcana, Mightyena Myo, Vaporeon Vel, Jolteon Joke, Dachsbun Dee, Maschiff Makaw- Tags

The dark haired one had -sleeping-

Yami- m- shiny Umbreon with dark gray eyes and bandana- Normal- asexual homoromantic- crush might be Darky- uncle of Mizu the Vaporeon- Tags: Hikari and Mizu/ Cera

He -sleeping-

Hikari- f- white Espeon with pink areas and red eyes, ribbon- normal- bi- crush is Sparky- has adopted Mizu- Tags: Yami/same

The white Espeon -sleeping-

Erla- f- normal looking and pretty Mightyena- Normal- mate: Yoldok- Tags: Yoldok

The pretty female yawned and shook her head. She sank down against the male.

Rene (Renee)- f- normal looking Zorua- normal- Tags: Reme/open

The female Zorua -sleeping-

Reme (Reem)- m- Ghost type Zorua- normal- Tags: Rene/ open

The reddish marked white male -sleeping-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:48 am

Name: Star| Location: Meadow| Tags: Heroes (Daisy, Naoki, and Jaida), Kayla, Corie, Latias, Latios

"While Latias and Latios are psychic types, they aren't necessarily guardians or controlers of a certain aspect, so while they can be useful because of their strength as legendary pokemon, I'm not sure they alone can solve this issue." She corrected. Hearing Corie, she turned to him and explained, "Oh yea, I forgot to mention that whatever happened up on White Mountain with mew and arceus also gave Daisy the ability to speak with us. Probably should have brought that up before."

After a bit more pondering she threw out the rest of her ideas to be judged by the group, along with her own thoughts. "Well, all the other ideas I have are rather lackluster and not as promising, but I guess I'll mention them. Jirachi's wish making ability could be useful, but considering its a mythical pokemon and the fact that its known for being in a 1000 year slumber, and its probably impossible to wake it up, let alone find it. Shaymin falls under a similar category, because while it is said to purify the land. I'm unsure if this includes water, and besides, it needs to be in a special form to do so, which requires a flower that im fairly certain is not in bloom. Cresselia and its lunar feathers are said to dispel nightmares, but this is only a wave of lethargy and sleepiness, not nightmares, so I don't think that would be useful. Lastly, I hear that there are some guardian deities on the islands of Alola that protect the region including one that may have healing properties and one that can fertilize the land, but it's unlikely the guardians will ever stray off their respective islands." Taking a deep breath after rambling her thoughts, she added, "But then again these are just myths that I've read in books and heard in traveler's tales. They could just be false."
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:02 pm

Kayla: I let Corie help me up and hold me up. "Thanks Corie." I said to Corie. "Your not going crazy I can hear the Leafeon as well." I replied to Corie. "Daisy is correct Latios and I can't solve the issue alone, I don't know if we could do it with Kayla's help." Latias said to Kayla telepathically in her head. "Latias says that Daisy is correct that her and Latios can't solve the issue alone, and she doesn't know if we could do it with my help." I said

Naoki: "Yeah mew was, and I can hear Leafeon as well." I said to Corie. "At the moment Kayla can't contact another psychic pokemon the state she's in right now, if Kayla wants she can try again and contact Mewtwo, I've heard those myths as well, and I believe them, even though I've never seen them." I said.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:27 pm

[i think that was Star, not Daisy, but if Daisy also said something above Latios and Latias, that's fine]

Jaida (Jay-duh)- f- Hero trainer- pretty with long darker hair with a bluish sheen to it and blue eyes, tanned skin- crush: Korin/Roman, Naoki- Pokemon: Rapidash Dasher, Arcanine Dancer. Mightyena Prancer, Boltund Comet (probably will catch Rene and Reem later)- Tags: Heroes (Star and Daisy, Naoki), Kayla and Corie

The girl nodded as she looked at Naoki, then to Star. "Ah, I guess you're right...but isn't Mewtwo supposed to be really powerful? Since he's a clone of Mew, Mew must be even stronger. I...if they're possibly just legends, it would be bad to just assume they'd be true...Also, yeah, you might be right. The Alola ones may not want to leave there. Maybe we could move to Alola or something, but then we'd be leaving Wild Pokemon and other people here...We can't do that to them."

Corie- m- trainer- normal- neck length (upper neck) straight brown hair and deep blue dark eyes- crush: Kayla- team: Latios, Jolteon (Sunshine), Arcanine (Arch), Mightyena (Darkstar, Arch's mate), Rockruff and Ponyta (adopted daughter and son, Mala and Ashe)- Tags: Latios, Kayla, Naoki and co

He smiled as he held her, saying "You're welcome." He then nodded to her and Naoki, saying "That's kind of strange...but cool. Did it only happen to her, or do you think your Pokemon can talk now?" he asked Naoki. He then said "I don't want her wearing herself out..so maybe we should wait a bit."

Tian- genderfluid- trainer- normal- straight darker golden-brown (more brown than golden) hair with a part, to the mid neck, and brown eyes- crush: Hideki, Haru- team: Boltund twins Lan and Dante, their Houndoom mate Angel, Alolan Ninetails Ran and Lycanroc (reddish ginger lighter one) mate Jess, Zorua that is a child to all of them basically (Shadow)- Tags: Hideki and Haru

The young trainer held the Zorua, and nodded to the two boys. They said "A former team rocket member...well, I guess it makes sense. If he's no longer one, he probably wouldn't want to be near them." He stopped talking to follow them out. They then slipped to the ground...They looked over to the others, saying "We...need to move somewhere else...If that's even possible," they finished. They didn't realize Team Rocket would likely be being affected too.

Kit Thanaphob- agender- trainer- normal- beautiful cute tanned one w/ shoulder length straight dark hair and a part, brown eyes, 5' 3"- boys; open- team: Arcanine Arcana, Mightyena Myo, Vaporeon Vel, Jolteon Joke, Dachsbun Dee, Maschiff Makaw- Tags

Yami- m- shiny Umbreon with dark gray eyes and bandana- Normal- asexual homoromantic- crush might be Darky- uncle of Mizu the Vaporeon- Tags: Hikari and Mizu/ Cera

He -sleeping-

Hikari- f- white Espeon with pink areas and red eyes, ribbon- normal- bi- crush is Sparky- has adopted Mizu- Tags: Yami/same

Erla- f- normal looking and pretty Mightyena- Normal- mate: Yoldok- Tags: Yoldok

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:10 pm

"My name is Daisy, not, Leafeon, or The leafeon. " She huffed quietly.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:04 pm

(Lol derp. Sorry about that. I got the replies mixed up. I didn't mean to. I think my brain has turned off figuratively lol)

Naoki: "I don't think so, that's fine." I replied to Corie "Yeah true." I said. "That would be a good idea." I said.

Kayla: Solon got tired of playing with the pokemon, she looked at my arm and nudged it. "Okay." I said to Solon. I put the arm down that she had nudged and she climbed back up to my shoulder and back into my hair and feel asleep. "Solon is just tired from playing with the pokemon." I said
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:14 pm

[XD it's fine]

The girl nodded as she looked at Naoki, then to Star. "Ah, I guess you're right...but isn't Mewtwo supposed to be really powerful? Since he's a clone of Mew, Mew must be even stronger. I...if they're possibly just legends, it would be bad to just assume they'd be true...Also, yeah, you might be right. The Alola ones may not want to leave there. Maybe we could move to Alola or something, but then we'd be leaving Wild Pokemon and other people here...We can't do that to them."

(Gonna leave this for Star)

He kissed her on the forehead, then quickly looked away. He nodded and said "As long as she's just tired and not sick or something." He then looked to Daisy, saying "Sorry...Kayla says your name is Daisy?" he asked, just to make sure.

He -sleeping-

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:38 pm

Name: Star| Location: Meadow| Tags: Heroes (Daisy, Naoki, and Jaida), Kayla, Corie, Latias, Latios

Star was considering Jaida's idea about mewtwo. "We could track down Mewtwo, but there's no guarentee they would help us." She warned. "But it does hold a lot of power, considering it was designed that way, and also is probably very knowledgeable, so if you want, we could search for Mewtwo." She simply left it at that, already fearing the worse possible outcome, but not wanting to dishearten the group even more. Besides, they needed a plan now; there was no time for arguing.
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:27 am

Naoki: “Yeah true, it doesn’t hurt to try and see if Mewtwo will help us.” I said agreeing with the plan.

Kayla: I nodded. “I can try and contact Mewtwo, but I need to rest first before I try using my psychic power again.” I admitted
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me