A Pokémon Rolelplay! (You can be a pokemon, too!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: A Pokémon Rolelplay! (You can be a pokemon, too!)

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:02 am

Daisy-female-Eevee-Locatoin: Follows star-Tags: Flare, Star

She looked at Flare for a moment. She brushed her tail underneath his chin. "Thank you..." She whisperd. Daisy walked a little ways, then She waited for Star to come over. She looked much happier and confident now, thankful for Flares words.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:10 pm

Name: Star (and Flare)| Location: Outside in a town, near the outskirts | Tags: Daisy, Flare

Flare shyly looked away, but visibly smiling. He looked over at Star and saw that she was in the middle of daydreaming. He padded over and gently rubbed against her legs to get her attention. This seemed to work, as so snapped out and looked down at him

She looked over at Daisy and then back at him. "Good job," she said, petting him, and Flare squealed with joy. "I think maybe I'll let you stay out for a bit, so Daisy can have someone to have a conversation with, and you seen to get along." She said, getting up from the bench. Flare nodded, and ran back to Daisy, his tail held high "Did you hear that? I get to stay out a little bit longer so you can have someone to talk to! Of course, I don't know what we'd talk about, but I'm sure we can think of something!" He said triumphantly.

"Alright, back to the original plan of filling out the pokedex and maybe even doing some training!" Star said excitedly, heading out, but making sure the other two were there following.
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:37 am

Daisy-female-Eevee-Locatoin: Following Star-Tzgs: Flare, Star

The little eevee hopped for joy at Star's words, and instantly ran alongside Flare. "Do you want to hear my story..?" She asked him, quiet, but not quite shy. She was following him as he followed Star.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Fri Oct 14, 2022 5:52 am

Name: Star (and Flare)| Location: Forested Route near the town | Tags: Daisy, Flare

Flare's ears perked up at Daisy's question. "Sure!" he quietly said back. "The heart of the forest is a little ways away, we've got time."

As the group traveled along, the sky above started to be blotched out by the canopies of large trees, and several species of bird pokemon could be seen flitting about on the smaller branches, curiously watching them as the continued on deeper into the forest. Star was walking and browsing her pokedex, learning about which pokemon lived here and which pokemon she still needed to register to the dex.
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:34 am

Daisy-female-Eevee-Locatoin: Following Star-Tags: Flare.

She walked beside him.
"Well..I started as an egg, as all pokemon do. But i never got to see my family. Before I hatched, there was a storm. I felt my egg being carried away, and my parents trying to get me. After my long journey I hatched in the Alolan region, far from home. I ate what ever I could find. I went door to door, surprising trainers in the forest, too. But no one wanted me. I finally got a trainer, but he told me to stay then...never came back. I would have stayed there my whole life if a litten hadn't told me that my trainer was not coming back...The litten taught me how to live by myself in the wild. But he got caught by a trainer. I was happy for him, and still am, but I've been wandering,
wary of humans because of the pain mine had given me. Eventually, I decided to try again. And now I'm on Stars team."
She smiled slightly. "And with you."

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Fri Oct 14, 2022 5:59 pm

Name: Star (and Flare)| Location: Heart of the forest| Tags: Daisy, Flare

Flare's ears drooped at the story. "Wow... you've been through a lot... I've only heard stories about trainers abandoning their pokemon; it's unforgivable." But as many bad trainers there are in the world, there are also many good ones. That same idea applies to pokemon, too. There are some bad ones, but there are also good ones! I'm sure Altitude the Salamence could tell you about that, she was a pokemon that got rescued during a natural disaster." He replied, giving a slight smile back while steadily following the path of his trainer.
"I guess I can tell you my story, but it's not quite as exciting as yours. I was hatched and raised in the wild. I was still very timid and shy, and so my brother's and sisters tended to tease me about it. Once I was old and strong enough to leave, that's what I did, so I could prove them wrong. But that really only made me more timid, because now I had to somehow survive on my own. Star found me cowering inside a bush during a thunderstorm, and soon after caught me. After traveling for a while I softened up to her and the rest of her team at the time, and later gathered up the courage to evolve when given the choice."

After looking around, Star called out to the group, "Alright, I think this is a suitable area to begin catching some pokemon! There's a lot of bug, grass, and flying types in here, and if we're lucky we may even find a Heracross or something else rare!" She sorted the spare pokeballs in her bag. "All that's left to do now is find some pokemon."
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:27 am

Daisy-female-Eevee-Locatoin: Following Star-Tags: Flare, Star

She looked at him, waiting for a reply. "It was definitely alot.." She sighed. "Sure, ill hear yours." She listened to Flare quietly. She nodded at him being shy, remembering herself skittering around frightfully. "Evolve..." She murmured. "I'm sorry you had to go through that." She replied, not wanting Flare to hear what she had just murmured.

She looked at Star. *Okay, Daisy...this is a chance to prove your past owner was wrong! You are strong, and your going to help your new trainer get a pokemon!* she told herself in her head.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:37 am

Jacob-Male-15 years-Trainer-Locatoin: Near the heart of the woods-Tags: Daisy, Star, Flare

He trekked into the heart of the forest, plenty of pokeballs at his side, and his best pokemon, Raikou, on the left side of his belt.
He heard Daisy. "There you are..." He said in quiet triumph. He burst out of the bushes, eying Daisy, who was by Star. "It appears my weak, useless pokemon has found a new owner. How many times has she failed you so far?" He asked Star with a mean grin.

Daisy-female-Eevee-Locatoin: Heart of Forest-Tags: Jacob, Flare, Star

She saw Jacob come out and look at her. "EEVEE, VEE VEE!" She squeaked in terror. She ran over to Flare and hid behind him, scared. "That's the trainer..." She told Flare. "The one who abandoned me.."

*How is he so scary..? There's just something about him now...* She thought miserably.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:40 pm

Name: Star (and Flare)| Location: Heart of the forest| Tags: Daisy, Flare, Jacob

Fortunately, Flare was too fixated on remembering his past to hear what Daisy had muttered. Before he could say any more, the trainer busrting out of the bushes made him jump at least a foot into the air. As he saw Daisy run behind him once he landed, and then heard what she had to say, Flare quickly assumed a defensive position, bushing up his fur to make him seem bigger, but it was still very clear he was scared, as his legs were shaking like crazy. 'This trainer... why do I feel such an immense pressure around him?' Flare questioned to himself, attempting to straighten out his legs so they weren't wobbling in an attempt of bravery. He couldn't just run away, this one one of his teammates, and it was his duty to protect them to the best of his abilities.

Star meanwhile was sneaking up on a shroomish, pokeball in hand ready to ambush, but a voice from behind her (as well as the startled cries of Daisy) startled her and the target Shroomish quickly fled the scene while it had a chance to escape. She turned around to see another trainer standing there. As the trainer rudely asked her, she replied with, "Excuse me? How many times has she- None! What are you talking about?" As she looked at Daisy and Flare, she could see Flare was trying his best to guard Daisy. Flare noticed her glance and quickly gave a cry of warning. "Flare Flareon! [translation: Star! That Trainer is Daisy's old trainer, and a mean one at that!"]. Sensing the slightly angrier tone of his voice, Star adjusted her attitude accordingly. "Why do you care about where a pokemon you released is now? If anything, I'm doing her a favor, considering you don't seem like the nicest trainer around." One of the pokeballs on her belt shook a little violently: Sam's Pokeball. 'Not yet, Sam. I know you want to teach that trainer a lesson, but we have to wait.' she thought to herself, gently grasping the moving pokeball with her other hand.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:28 am

Jacob-Male-Trainer-Locatoin: Heart of Forest-Tags: Daisy, Flare, Star

He watched Flare shield Daisy, sensing still how terrified he was. He then looked to Star, his mean grin still there.
"Well I think that's between me and Eevee." He grinned nastily. Raikuo, come out!

The electric tiger type pokemon leaped out of its pokeball with a roar. (It's a legendary)

"Still interested in fighting for that eevee, Samurrot?" Jacob said.

Daisy-female-Eevee-Locatoin: Heart of Forest-Tags: Jacob, Flare, Star

*I have to show Jacob that I'm not a coward!*
The little eevee came out from behind Flare, stood her ground. "EEV...EEE!" She cried, ready to fight the Raikou. Suddenly,, a stone in Jacob's bag caught her eye. *I didn't want to do it yet but...*
She leaped at the stone. There was a bright flash of light.

(What do you want her to be? Leafeon, Umbreon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Sylveon, Jolteon, Espeon, Glaceon are the ones I'm using for this rp. Choose one, and she will evolve into that.)
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me