A Pokémon Rolelplay! (You can be a pokemon, too!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: A Pokémon Rolelplay! (You can be a pokemon, too!)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:38 pm

Jaida (Jay-duh)- f- Hero trainer- pretty with long darker hair with a bluish sheen to it and blue eyes, tanned skin- crush: Korin/Roman- Pokemon: Rapidash Dasher, Arcanine Dancer. Mightyena Prancer, Boltund Comet (probably will catch Rene and Reem later)- Tags: Heroes (Star and Daisy, Naoki), Kayla and Corie

The girl smiled and nodded to Star. She said "Thank you, for the fact you'll try and remember my name and all." She then looked to Corie and nodded to him, as he'd probably heard her name. She'd just told it to Star, after all. She made a worried sound as she too heard what Daisy said... "Maybe we can find another bottle, maybe...no, probably not. This is so frustrating!" she exclaimed, then squeaked and covered her mouth. "Sorry..." she apologized to the others. She then looked to Corie and Kayla. "Well, you two have Latias and Latios, so I guess not them. Um...the one Legendary that came to use said some of the Legendaries died...I don't know which ones would even still be here."

(Wait...did they actually get told some of the Legendaries died? I can't remember if they were told that or just that the world was falling apart...)

Latios- m- normal Pokemon- Tags: Corie, Kayla and Latias, Naoki and co

The blue and white Pokemon tilted his head as he listened. He hovered over to nudge Kayla and Latias, then looked to the Metag. He quickly hovered away to Corie again. He nudged at his human a bit, then looked at Naoki and the girls.

Corie- m- trainer- normal- neck length (upper neck) straight brown hair and deep blue dark eyes- crush: Kayla- team: Latios, Jolteon (Sunshine), Arcanine (Arch), Mightyena (Darkstar, Arch's mate), Rockruff and Ponyta (adopted daughter and son, Mala and Ashe)- Tags: Latios, Kayla, Naoki and co

He smiled as he watched Latios go to Kayla and Latias a moment. The blue and white Legendary then came back over to him. He nodded and said "That does sound tough...I don't know if Kayla could just like...sense how many are left."

Tian- genderfluid- trainer- normal- straight darker golden-brown (more brown than golden) hair with a part, to the mid neck, and brown eyes- crush: Hideki, Haru- team: Boltund twins Lan and Dante, their Houndoom mate Angel, Alolan Ninetails Ran and Lycanroc (reddish ginger lighter one) mate Jess, Zorua that is a child to all of them basically (Shadow)- Tags: Hideki and Haru

The young trainer held the Zorua, and nodded to the two boys. They said "A former team rocket member...well, I guess it makes sense. If he's no longer one, he probably wouldn't want to be near them." He stopped talking to follow them out. They then slipped to the ground...They looked over to the others, saying "We...need to move somewhere else...If that's even possible," they finished. They didn't realize Team Rocket would likely be being affected too.

Kit Thanaphob- agender- trainer- normal- beautiful cute tanned one w/ shoulder length straight dark hair and a part, brown eyes, 5' 3"- boys; open- team: Arcanine Arcana, Mightyena Myo, Vaporeon Vel, Jolteon Joke, Dachsbun Dee, Maschiff Makaw- Tags

The dark haired one had -sleeping-

Yami- m- shiny Umbreon with dark gray eyes and bandana- Normal- asexual homoromantic- crush might be Darky- uncle of Mizu the Vaporeon- Tags: Hikari and Mizu/ Cera

He -sleeping-

Hikari- f- white Espeon with pink areas and red eyes, ribbon- normal- bi- crush is Sparky- has adopted Mizu- Tags: Yami/same

The white Espeon -sleeping-

Erla- f- normal looking and pretty Mightyena- Normal- mate: Yoldok- Tags: Yoldok

The pretty female yawned and shook her head. She sank down against the male.

Rene (Renee)- f- normal looking Zorua- normal- Tags: Reme/open

The female Zorua -sleeping-

Reme (Reem)- m- Ghost type Zorua- normal- Tags: Rene/ open

The reddish marked white male -sleeping-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:52 am

Naoki: I nodded. I took out Dia's pokeball out and tossed her out. Dia floated/hopped over to Kayla. Dia looked at Kayla's shoulder. I knew what she wanted, she wanted Solon Kayla's metag to play with her.

Kayla: Solon my metag got off my shoulder and down to Dia and looked at her. Solon started to play with her. "Never seen her do that before." I said.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:01 pm

Name: Star| Location: Meadow| Tags: Heroes (Daisy, Naoki, and Jaida), Kayla, Corie, Latias, Latios

"I thought it was only Suicune? Although that was the only one we were told about, so there could be more." Star reasoned, prompted by Jaida's conversation topic. "If we could replicate the medicine, that would be great, but it seems like an impossible task... not like saving the world seems reasonably possible either. Well, the only other cures for sleep that I know of are Chesto berries and awakenings, but those might be a bit too weak for this situation. There's also the pokeflute, but I'm pretty sure that's in another region, and unless anyone's a really good flute player then I don't think that's an option." She listed out the possible alternatives, none of which seemed good right now, but she thought that she might as well pitch her ideas.
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:18 pm

Jaida (Jay-duh)- f- Hero trainer- pretty with long darker hair with a bluish sheen to it and blue eyes, tanned skin- crush: Korin/Roman- Pokemon: Rapidash Dasher, Arcanine Dancer. Mightyena Prancer, Boltund Comet (probably will catch Rene and Reem later)- Tags: Heroes (Star and Daisy, Naoki), Kayla and Corie

The girl shrugged and said "Ueah, maybe. If the world is falling apart, though, that means something else is happening to the other Legendaries or will, though." She shook her head a couple times. She looked to Naoki and Kayla and their Pokemon. She smiled a moment, then looked to Star again. "I actually can play flute, but if the Pokeflute is in a different region, that doesn't really help. Maybe one of the Legendaries could help? We'd need to figure out which one, though..."

The blue and white Pokemon nuzzled his human. He looked at the others as well.

Corie- m- trainer- normal- neck length (upper neck) straight brown hair and deep blue dark eyes- crush: Kayla- team: Latios, Jolteon (Sunshine), Arcanine (Arch), Mightyena (Darkstar, Arch's mate), Rockruff and Ponyta (adopted daughter and son, Mala and Ashe)- Tags: Latios, Kayla, Naoki and co

He smiled as he patted the Latios a moment. He then smiled as he watched the two Pokemon play, he watched them a moment. He made a small sound as his Ponyta wanted out. He let him out, and watched him watched him wander over to the Metag and Diancia.

Tian- genderfluid- trainer- normal- straight darker golden-brown (more brown than golden) hair with a part, to the mid neck, and brown eyes- crush: Hideki, Haru- team: Boltund twins Lan and Dante, their Houndoom mate Angel, Alolan Ninetails Ran and Lycanroc (reddish ginger lighter one) mate Jess, Zorua that is a child to all of them basically (Shadow)- Tags: Hideki and Haru

The young trainer held the Zorua, and nodded to the two boys. They said "A former team rocket member...well, I guess it makes sense. If he's no longer one, he probably wouldn't want to be near them." He stopped talking to follow them out. They then slipped to the ground...They looked over to the others, saying "We...need to move somewhere else...If that's even possible," they finished. They didn't realize Team Rocket would likely be being affected too.

Kit Thanaphob- agender- trainer- normal- beautiful cute tanned one w/ shoulder length straight dark hair and a part, brown eyes, 5' 3"- boys; open- team: Arcanine Arcana, Mightyena Myo, Vaporeon Vel, Jolteon Joke, Dachsbun Dee, Maschiff Makaw- Tags

Yami- m- shiny Umbreon with dark gray eyes and bandana- Normal- asexual homoromantic- crush might be Darky- uncle of Mizu the Vaporeon- Tags: Hikari and Mizu/ Cera

He -sleeping-

Hikari- f- white Espeon with pink areas and red eyes, ribbon- normal- bi- crush is Sparky- has adopted Mizu- Tags: Yami/same

Erla- f- normal looking and pretty Mightyena- Normal- mate: Yoldok- Tags: Yoldok

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:39 pm

Daisy stared at a pond in horror.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:12 pm

Name: Star| Location: Meadow| Tags: Heroes (Daisy, Naoki, and Jaida), Kayla, Corie, Latias, Latios

As she was in the middle of thinking, Star noticed Daisy's gaze affixed in horror on a nearby pond. Despite already having a feeling of what she would see, she came over to where Daisy was anyways to observe with her. Sure enough, the water was murky and impossible to see through. It also had a particularly foul odor. "What do you suppose happened?" She murmured, half to herself and half to Daisy, to see if she had any ideas
Last edited by Spacialdimension on Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:24 pm

Okay, so they weren't told about the deaths. I guess I remembered part of the post wrong, and they were just told about the world falling apart]

The girl went over to look at the water as well. She made a small sound as she saw the state of the water in the pond. She glanced to the Leafeon, asking "Why...why is it like that? Do you know?" she asked, though Daisy probably wouldn't know either.

The blue and white Pokemon nuzzled his human. He looked at the others as well.

He smiled as he patted the Latios a moment. He then smiled as he watched the two Pokemon play, he watched them a moment. He made a small sound as his Ponyta wanted out. He let him out, and watched him watched him wander over to the Metag and Diancia.

He -sleeping-

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:32 am

"There is none. Only Arceus could do that, but she is not in full power right now. It would exhaust her, Even if Mew helped. " Daisy turned to Jaida. "It means Scuicune is dead." She rasped. "And judging by that storm last night.." She did not finish her thought, as it terrified her.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:08 am

Kayla~ I walked over to where the others were looking at a pond. I knelt down to the ground near the pound. Tears went down my face and I didn't notice though. "I'm useless, and Naoki is right about me knowing this region better than anyone, I just don't know to even help you guys, I wish I could do something." I said.

Naoki: I nodded and I know why Kayla was being like this, it's because she's really scared. I hated seeing Kayla like this. I wrapped my arms around Kayla and hugged her. "We need a plan, and I don't have one." I said
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:57 am

"Dead? But thats impossible... right?" Star looked down in horror, much like she had seen Daisy do just moments ago. "The evidence is all here... Suicune is said to purify water, and without that, then..." She shuttered, not wanting to think about what had happened to the poor legendary beast of the water. Noticing Kayla and Naoki, she too, felt defeated.

'If only we could turn back time...' Her mind though sadly. Wait... Turn back time! That's it! With newfound energy, she pitched her idea to the group. "Wait! What if we find either Dialga or Celebi, and use them to travel back in time to prevent this tragedy from ever happening?" She said, full of life. Wait a minute, that could work too! "Or perhaps we could find Xerneas, so we can return life to the world?"
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me