A Pokémon Rolelplay! (You can be a pokemon, too!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

A Pokémon Rolelplay! (You can be a pokemon, too!)

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:02 pm

Hi, everybody! This is a roleplay where you can either be a trainer, or a wild pokemon! You may be both if you wish.

Discussion Thread (pls use!)

The world of pokemon is clinging onto a thin line.
There are new threats from Ultrabeasts, and gyms are getting less and less attended to. If the world of Pokemon falls,
All will be lost. Trainers might be transferd somewhere else, but pokemon and poke balls will be gone. Forever.
Recently, the great legendary pokemon, Mewtwo, has decided to find out the threats. We don't know when it will return.
The future looks dark, but in the blackness of despair, light has shined. Mew gave us a prophecy...
"As these troubles you face get stronger, as will you're kind. Five will arise from the ashes, human and pokemon. They will defeat the threats, and all will be well." But it told them they must find these heroes.
Will you help save the world of Pokemon? No matter If you're a pokemon or a trainer, you can make a difference.

Code: Select all
Name:
Pokemon or Trainer?:
Hero or normal?:
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Pokémon Rolelplay! (You can be a pokemon, too!)

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:03 pm

Hero Spots Left

-Eevee: Daisy (LunarTheCat2047)
-open
-open
-open
-open

Normal trainer/Normal pokemon spots left (unlimited)

-open
-open
-open
-open
-open
-open
-open
-open
-open
-open
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:38 pm

Reserved

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:46 pm

Naoki Akita/Location_forest clearing\with Kayla\uses fairy and Ice Pokemon~I walked over to where Kayla was sleeping and gently tapped her shoulder to wake her up. I know never pull on her hair to wake her up, because her metag sleeps partially inside her hair, because it's the way her metag is.I have been punched too many times from her metag because I pulled on her hair. "Kayla." I said to Kayla.

Kayla/Location_forest clearing\with Naoki\uses psychic type pokemon~ I felt Naoki tap on my shoulder and I opened my eyes a bit and sat up. "Oh hi Naoki." I said to Naoki sleepily. I was glad he didn't pull my hair to wake me up. My metag popped her head out of my red and white hair and looked at Naoki. It took my Metag a while to trust Naoki, because she's skittish and shy. I keep my other pokemon in there pokeballs. My metag just likes to stay out and close to me.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mitziolet » Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:05 pm

Erebus sat perched on a branch high above the ground, chewing up a bundle of oran berries as he continuously tried to refrain from wincing in pain. It had been a long day, rescuing a young Espurr after it had accidentally stumbled down a hill, where a pack of Houndoom lay in wait below. Though the effort had been successful, with the Espurr escaping physically unscathed, he unfortunately could not share the same fate.
████████████
████████████████████
MITZIOLET
──────────────────────
mitz | she/her | cat lover
──────────────────────
hi! i'm mitzii, i go by she/her,
nymph/nymphself
prns. i like
drawing, horror & puzzles,
lovin mom of a dog. 💜 cs-4
──────────────────────
listo ☂️🦇👾 credit
──────────────────────
████████████
mitziolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:11 pm

Name: Star | Location: Outside in a town | Tags: None

Those things... they were attacking again. All her pokemon had fainted, and she didn't have any revives, so there was nothing she could do against the onslaught. Star braced for impact as the strange beasts lunged at her.

She awoke with a startle, frightening Flare, who was on the edge of the bed. She looked around, and then gave a sigh of half relief and half exhaustion. Flare gave her a look of confusion, carefully padding his way over to her side. "Yea, I had that dang dream again... Think I've been watching too many movies." she told her Flareon companion with a half smile, and he nuzzled her with affection and reassurance. "Ready for more adventuring?" She asked, and Flare happily jumped up and down, before returning into his pokeball. Her other pokemon, which were sitting comfortably in their pokeballs on a nearby desk all bobbed in agreement.

After getting ready and thanking the people who let her stay and rest at the pokemon center, she was off on her journey again. She headed out into the bright outdoors, taking in the view of the town and slightly adjusting her bag
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:58 am

Daisy-Eevee-Locatoin: Outside of poke center that Star is. TAGS-Star

The lonely Eevee was wandering, sadness partially breaking her step. She perked up her ears at the sound of a door opening.

*Is it time to try again...? * The eevee looked uncertainly at the building. She shook her white chest fur, put on her "Hello" mood, and went over to Star.

She waited outside the door. She got up and said, "Eev, Eevee!" in greeting.
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:38 pm

Naoki Akita/Location_forest clearing\with Kayla\uses fairy and Ice Pokemon~ Kayla and I packed up our sleeping things and put them away. "Do you want to explore the forest more or no?" I asked Kayla. "I'm fine with whatever you chose Kayla." I said to Kayla.
Kayla/Location_forest clearing\with Naoki\uses psychic type pokemon~ I thought for a second. "Let's explore the forest more Naoki." I replied to Naoki. I wanted to explore more and I wasn't ready to leave the forest with Naoki just yet.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mitziolet » Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:01 pm

Erebus - Location: High up in a tree

The large bat's ears twitched to the sound of crunching leaves below, and he paused his oran berry feast, quickly wiping the juice from his mouth as he looked down to see what the source of the noise was. Worried the pack of Houndoom had come back for another fight, he dug his crimson claws into the tree bark and bared his fangs, though he quickly relaxed, seeing it was only a familiar little Sneasel. "Oh, hello again."
████████████
████████████████████
MITZIOLET
──────────────────────
mitz | she/her | cat lover
──────────────────────
hi! i'm mitzii, i go by she/her,
nymph/nymphself
prns. i like
drawing, horror & puzzles,
lovin mom of a dog. 💜 cs-4
──────────────────────
listo ☂️🦇👾 credit
──────────────────────
████████████
mitziolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:05 pm

Name: Star | Location: Outside in a town | Tags: Daisy

As she was paused, she heard the eevee's greeting and looked down to find one nearby. "Oh hey, it's an eevee! Wasn't expecting to find one out here. Hello little fella!" She instinctively crouched down to meet the small pokemon's gaze. Of course, she couldn't really understand exactly what it was saying, but if need be she could sent out her pokemon so they could communicate.
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me