Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave) RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:13 pm

[kyoko: eh heh, Ellena is actually being pet by Magnus and Alec's sons, the NPCs. She's just keeping an ear on Clary and the other two.
Also...Skye can go talk to N and Touya since they were with Ayako. They're in their dorm room though]

Byleth- Leth (maybe)- m- young adult- mortal- Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes canon- Sothis possessed form I guess- Light dorm advisor- Roomate: Shez- crush: Shez- Tags: Shez/open

The light greenish haired one nodded at Shez. He noticed the other male's cheeks had turned a pinkish reddish color. He couldn't help but chuckle quietly a bit. He then shook his head, and waited to see if Shez would answer, and if so what he'd say.

Shez- S maybe or Ez- m- young adult- mortal- same as Byleth- Light dorm- dance teacher- Roomate: Byleth- Crush: Byleth- Tags: Byleth/open

The male, with neck length purple maybe bluish spiky hair blushed. He shook his head, and covered his cheeks a moment. He tried to process that, then considered the fact he liked Byleth back. He swallowed, saying "I...like you too."

Jesse- m- 28- cat person- same as Leth and Ez; OC- Light dorm I believe- roommate: open- crush: was Arval, maybe genderbent Sothis- English type class, reading books then watching the movies and discussing, doing assignments- helps with anime/manga club- has child Ark Jacek- Tags

The brown eyed curly haired ginger Hummed and walked. The white haired, eared and tailed little one went with him. The reddish-brown eyes looked about as they walked. Jesse smiled and twitched darker ears, the white tipped tail flicking a bit as they walked.

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like a teen- whatever Sephiroth is x human- Final Fantasy OC- might have one wing- Moon dorm- roommate: open- crush: Nao and Koziro (poly open too)- clone, sort of- Sephiroth, Rufus, and Jessica are all his parents in a way- maybe has powers- has a sword- Tags

The strawberry-blonde, hair having as ashen overcast, looked around agains. One Mako eye and one blue brown Sectoral watched. He sighed a bit, and shook his head. He was bored, so he began to search for anyone he might talk to.

(Nao and Koziro could find him if you want, Queen)

Leina- Ina- f- 15- werewolf- OC- wolf form: light brownish with darker ears and tail tip, golden eyes, black nose- Moon dorm- Roomate: probably Ellena- crush: open- pan- has a dog- dad x mom: 3 older siblings, twin, three younger siblings- Tags: Mayu

The blue green eyed one nodded. "What's dueling?" she asked, as she'd heard of dueling before but that was fighting with swords. She didn't think that's what Mayu meant. She hummed quietly as she continued playing the game, but was listening.

Shey- f- 17- vampire- OC- Night dorm- Roomate: open- crush: open- sire/one who turned her was a foster parent, Miro. He and his husband raised her, and she doesn't know her birth family- Tags: Velvet

The pretty golden brown haired female hummed. The blue-green eyes focused on the dragon dorm student, and she nodded. "I assume it's the right dorm for me. It's all, or mostly all, vampires like me. I like it just fine," she said, then asked "What about you, is your dorm okay?"

Suki- Su- f- age unknown- Kitsune- could be multi fandom- OC- Black fox with white jaw and toes and tail tips, eight tails, ambery eyes- Sakura dorm (advisor?)- Teacher of Yokai history/lore- Roomate: Ryota- crush: Herrsher- Ryota is her son- Tags: Ryota/ Raiden

The pretty and slender raven haired female nodded. The ambery eyed one said "She's unique, your daughter."

Ryota- Ryo- m- 16- Kitsune- could be multi fandom- OC- black fox with white muzzle and chest and belly and tail tips and socks, reddish brown and ambery eyes, nine tails- Sakura dorm- roomate: Suki- crush: Honey and Ishi (leaning more towards Ishi)- Suki is mom- dad was Qui- siblings Rem and Ram (red and white, gray and white), and Rena (black with high white; Rai and Rito (white with black ears, white with black head rump and tails) ; Rima (red black and white), Raiku (white and black), Reiko (white with red and black), Rino (white with red head rump and tails, black ears and tail tips) Tags: Suki/ Raiden

The pretty but somewhat handsome shorter and slender one nodded. The white-ended-black haired one blinked reddish-brown and ambery eyes. His mom was right, that was unique. Kind of like how his purple marks were unique, different to moms or what dads had been.

Orri Faust-Surt- Riri or Ri- genderfluid- 18- Neko werecat- OC- black cat with white jaw, chest streak, toes and tail tip; heterochromia- Light dorm- Roommate: Ryoken?- crush: Ryoken- Pai x Nona: Otto and Otti (22), Onna (18), Onyx (15), Onii (10)- Tags: Ryoken and Narumi, Skye

The beautiful and cute black haired one nodded. Black ears and a white tipped mediumhair tail moved again. Green and brown eyes looked at them all, again. Onna said "We'll wait here for you, since you have to go look around for people."

Yuichiro Hyakuya- Yu- m- 16- human- OnS/SotE canon- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Mika- crush: Mika- orphan- sword with demon spirit Asuramaru (I'm playing him too)- Mika is also weapon- Tags: Mika (Ash), Jessica, Yoichi

The dark haired one continued to walk along (wb).

Mikaela- Mika- m- 16- former vampire now demon- OnS/SotE canon- light dorm- Roommate: Yu- crush: Yu- orphan- comes out of the sword, unlike Ash- pretty cat like- Tags: Yu, Yoichi, Jessica

The boy with the messy-ish blonde hair and blue horns walked (wb).

Jessica- Jessie- f- young adult- human- OnS/SotE OC- possessed form though she's never really been- purple swirls on cheeks if so- Light dorm- Roommate: open- crush: Ash and Kiseki O, tiny one on Krul- bowcaster/bow and arrows with wolf demon Yasha- maybe has a club- Tags: (Yasha, Ash) Yu, Mika, Yoichi

The pretty ginger hummed as brown eyes glanced about a moment. She then followed the boys as they walked.

Yoichi- Yoi- m- 16- human- same as Yu and Mika- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Shiho (someone please make him)- crush: Shiho Kimizuki- had a sister- bowcaster/bow and arrows with demon Gekkoin- Tags: Yu, Mika, Jessica (demons)

The green eyed one shook his fluffy haired brunette head. The cutie continued to walk alone.

Jessika- f- 13 or 14- human- same as Jessica and co- may have a demon weapon in the future but probably not- Night dorm I think I said- Roommate: open unless she can room with Crowley and Ferid once adopted- crush: open- has a dog, really a pup; will have a horse, foal, and adopted kid in future- adopted by Crowley- Tags: Crowley

The redhead continued to touch and hold the end of the purple cloak. "I...maybe...it's mostly just being alone," she said. "And when it's dark or there's a thunderstorm..." she sighed. She then tried to smile at the once-human. "It's better now that you're here," she said. She hadn't really made any friends here yet, and was younger than most of them anyway.

Natural Harmonia Gropius- N- m- 18- human- Pokemon Black and White canon- Sakura- Roommate: Black/Touya- Crush: Black/Touya- has Pokemon with him- Tags: Black

the greenish haired one held Smoky, and sat.

Black/Touya- B maybe- m- 18- human- same as N- Sakura- Roommate: N- crush: N- has Pokemon with him- Tags: N

The brownish haired one patted Leaf and sat.

Magnus Bane- Mag maybe, Bane- m- unknown age- Warlock/Mage- Shadowhunters canon- magic teacher and has magic- Summer Hall- Roommate: Alec (and technically the boys)- engaged or married to Alec- sons Max Michael Lightwood-Bane and Rafael- Tags: Alec, Clary, Ellena, Jonathan and Victoria

The dark haired and pretty eyed male rolled his eyes. Clary hadn't been using Ellena to distract them...and she'd just arrived anyway. He smiled and reached to pat the she wolf. He and Alec stayed close to her and their sons, in case Jonathan or Victoria tried anything.

Alec Lightwood- Al maybe- young adult- Shadowhunter?- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes maybe- Summer Hall- Magnus- maybe has powers- engaged or married to Magnus- two sons- Tags: Magnus, Clary, Ellena, Jonathan and Victoria

The dark haired one smiled as he patted the wolf a bit as well. He and Magnus kept close to Ellena and the boys.

Clary (Morgenstern)- Claire maybe- f- age unknown (young adult)- Shadowhunter- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes- Queen Meb dorm?- open- Jace is boyfriend- Jonathan is brother- maybe has powers- Tags: Magnus and Alec, Ellena, Jonathan and Victoria

The lighter haired, maybe blonde, young woman shook her head. "What? She's not here to distract you..." she said. She smiled as she watched Alec, Magnus, Ellena, and the boys a moment. She then focused on her brother and the demon princess.

Ellena Garroway- Ellie or Lena- f- 16 y- werewolf- Shadowhunters OC- Moon dorm- Leina- crush: open- adopted daughter of Luke, so technically family with the Lightwoods- Tags: Clary and co, Jonathan and Victoria

The smaller and slender pretty she wolf barked and wagged again. The blue eyed white wolf let Magnus and Alec pat her. She growled a bit at Jonathan and Victoria...She then focused on Magnus, Alec, and their boys once more.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:04 am

(Derp brain fart Spirit lol. Sure I can. I was sleepy when I typed those replies lol.)
Skye~I nodded. "That's fine, I don't need anything in return, a lot of students and staff often ask me to eavesdrop, and honestly eavesdropping is all I'm really good at." I said to Narumi, Orri and Onna. I went off to go find the last students who spoke to Ayako. I saw some shadows near the Sakura dorm and my eyes turned dark blue and blended into the shadows and I went inside the Sakura dorm, the shadows lead me to N and Black's room.

Narumi~ I watched as Skye ran off. "It won't take Skye long, she'll be back with the info about Ayako." I said to Orri and Onna.

Jonathan~ "Want to go have some fun with that Ayako girl?" I asked Victoria. I know Victoria knows a spell that she can use on Ayako to mess with her.

Demon Princess Victoria~ "Oh the one Ryoken started spreading rumors about, yes let's go find her, she'll be fun." I replied to Jonathan happily. Jonathan and I walked away to go find that Ayako girl.

Raiden Mai~ "Yes she is." I said to Suki and Ryota. "Sometimes Mayu's powers will go out of a control, but it's rare when it happens though." I said to Suki and Ryota.

Mayu~Leina and I beat the level. "We beat it Leina." I said to Leina.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:08 am

][kyoko: XD it's fine, and kay]

Byleth- Leth (maybe)- m- young adult- mortal- Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes canon- Sothis possessed form I guess- Light dorm advisor- Roomate: Shez- crush: Shez- Tags: Shez/open

The light greenish haired one nodded at Shez. He noticed the other male's cheeks had turned a pinkish reddish color. He couldn't help but chuckle quietly a bit. He then shook his head, and waited to see if Shez would answer, and if so what he'd say.

Shez- S maybe or Ez- m- young adult- mortal- same as Byleth- Light dorm- dance teacher- Roomate: Byleth- Crush: Byleth- Tags: Byleth/open

The male, with neck length purple maybe bluish spiky hair blushed. He shook his head, and covered his cheeks a moment. He tried to process that, then considered the fact he liked Byleth back. He swallowed, saying "I...like you too."

Jesse- m- 28- cat person- same as Leth and Ez; OC- Light dorm I believe- roommate: open- crush: was Arval, maybe genderbent Sothis- English type class, reading books then watching the movies and discussing, doing assignments- helps with anime/manga club- has child Ark Jacek- Tags

The brown eyed curly haired ginger Hummed and walked. The white haired, eared and tailed little one went with him. The reddish-brown eyes looked about as they walked. Jesse smiled and twitched darker ears, the white tipped tail flicking a bit as they walked.

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like a teen- whatever Sephiroth is x human- Final Fantasy OC- might have one wing- Moon dorm- roommate: open- crush: Nao and Koziro (poly open too)- clone, sort of- Sephiroth, Rufus, and Jessica are all his parents in a way- maybe has powers- has a sword- Tags

The strawberry-blonde, hair having as ashen overcast, looked around agains. One Mako eye and one blue brown Sectoral watched. He sighed a bit, and shook his head. He was bored, so he began to search for anyone he might talk to.

(Nao and Koziro could find him if you want, Queen)

Leina- Ina- f- 15- werewolf- OC- wolf form: light brownish with darker ears and tail tip, golden eyes, black nose- Moon dorm- Roomate: probably Ellena- crush: open- pan- has a dog- dad x mom: 3 older siblings, twin, three younger siblings- Tags: Mayu

The blue green eyed one nodded. "Cool! Could we go find your mom and the other two now?" she asked, as she wanted to see Kurikara too.

Shey- f- 17- vampire- OC- Night dorm- Roomate: open- crush: open- sire/one who turned her was a foster parent, Miro. He and his husband raised her, and she doesn't know her birth family- Tags: Velvet

The pretty golden brown haired female hummed. The blue-green eyes focused on the dragon dorm student, and she nodded. "I assume it's the right dorm for me. It's all, or mostly all, vampires like me. I like it just fine," she said, then asked "What about you, is your dorm okay?"

Suki- Su- f- age unknown- Kitsune- could be multi fandom- OC- Black fox with white jaw and toes and tail tips, eight tails, ambery eyes- Sakura dorm (advisor?)- Teacher of Yokai history/lore- Roomate: Ryota- crush: Herrsher- Ryota is her son- Tags: Ryota/ Raiden

The pretty and slender raven haired female nodded. The ambery eyed one said "Oh...I'm sorry to hear that. Is she alright when that happens?" she asked. She should probably worry more about the people around, but sometimes out of control powers could hurt the user too.

Ryota- Ryo- m- 16- Kitsune- could be multi fandom- OC- black fox with white muzzle and chest and belly and tail tips and socks, reddish brown and ambery eyes, nine tails- Sakura dorm- roomate: Suki- crush: Honey and Ishi (leaning more towards Ishi)- Suki is mom- dad was Qui- siblings Rem and Ram (red and white, gray and white), and Rena (black with high white; Rai and Rito (white with black ears, white with black head rump and tails) ; Rima (red black and white), Raiku (white and black), Reiko (white with red and black), Rino (white with red head rump and tails, black ears and tail tips) Tags: Suki/ Raiden

The pretty but somewhat handsome shorter and slender one made a small sound. The white-ended-black haired one blinked reddish-brown and ambery eyes.

Orri Faust-Surt- Riri or Ri- genderfluid- 18- Neko werecat- OC- black cat with white jaw, chest streak, toes and tail tip; heterochromia- Light dorm- Roommate: Ryoken?- crush: Ryoken- Pai x Nona: Otto and Otti (22), Onna (18), Onyx (15), Onii (10)- Tags: Ryoken and Narumi, Skye

The beautiful and cute black haired one nodded. Black ears and a white tipped mediumhair tail moved again. Green and brown eyes watched Skye go off to do her thing. They looked to Narumi and Onna, saying "Guess we just wait here, then."

Yuichiro Hyakuya- Yu- m- 16- human- OnS/SotE canon- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Mika- crush: Mika- orphan- sword with demon spirit Asuramaru (I'm playing him too)- Mika is also weapon- Tags: Mika (Ash), Jessica, Yoichi

Mikaela- Mika- m- 16- former vampire now demon- OnS/SotE canon- light dorm- Roommate: Yu- crush: Yu- orphan- comes out of the sword, unlike Ash- pretty cat like- Tags: Yu, Yoichi, Jessica

Jessica- Jessie- f- young adult- human- OnS/SotE OC- possessed form though she's never really been- purple swirls on cheeks if so- Light dorm- Roommate: open- crush: Ash and Kiseki O, tiny one on Krul- bowcaster/bow and arrows with wolf demon Yasha- maybe has a club- Tags: (Yasha, Ash) Yu, Mika, Yoichi

The pretty ginger hummed as brown eyes glanced about a moment. She then followed the boys as they walked.

Yoichi- Yoi- m- 16- human- same as Yu and Mika- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Shiho (someone please make him)- crush: Shiho Kimizuki- had a sister- bowcaster/bow and arrows with demon Gekkoin- Tags: Yu, Mika, Jessica (demons)

The green eyed one shook his fluffy haired brunette head. The cutie continued to walk alone.

Jessika- f- 13 or 14- human- same as Jessica and co- may have a demon weapon in the future but probably not- Night dorm I think I said- Roommate: open unless she can room with Crowley and Ferid once adopted- crush: open- has a dog, really a pup; will have a horse, foal, and adopted kid in future- adopted by Crowley- Tags: Crowley

The redhead continued to touch and hold the end of the purple cloak. "I...maybe...it's mostly just being alone," she said. "And when it's dark or there's a thunderstorm..." she sighed. She then tried to smile at the once-human. "It's better now that you're here," she said. She hadn't really made any friends here yet, and was younger than most of them anyway.

Natural Harmonia Gropius- N- m- 18- human- Pokemon Black and White canon- Sakura- Roommate: Black/Touya- Crush: Black/Touya- has Pokemon with him- Tags: Black, Skye technically

the greenish haired one held Smoky, and smiled at Touya. He and his crush were talking about Ayako a bit.

Black/Touya- B maybe- m- 18- human- same as N- Sakura- Roommate: N- crush: N- has Pokemon with him- Tags: N, Skye technically

The brownish haired one patted Leaf and said "Ayako seemed nice. I hope she's okay in the Curse dorm, though... It doesn't honestly sound like one of the nice dorms...Well, maybe the dorm is fine, but I don't know about the other people."

Magnus Bane- Mag maybe, Bane- m- unknown age- Warlock/Mage- Shadowhunters canon- magic teacher and has magic- Summer Hall- Roommate: Alec (and technically the boys)- engaged or married to Alec- sons Max Michael Lightwood-Bane and Rafael- Tags: Alec, Clary, Ellena, Jonathan and Victoria

The dark haired and pretty eyed male shook his head. He was glad when they left, but worried for the girl they'd mentioned...

Alec Lightwood- Al maybe- young adult- Shadowhunter?- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes maybe- Summer Hall- Magnus- maybe has powers- engaged or married to Magnus- two sons- Tags: Magnus, Clary, Ellena, Jonathan and Victoria

The dark haired one smiled as he patted the wolf again. He watched Jonathan and Victoria leave.

Clary (Morgenstern)- Claire maybe- f- age unknown (young adult)- Shadowhunter- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes- Queen Meb dorm?- open- Jace is boyfriend- Jonathan is brother- maybe has powers- Tags: Magnus and Alec, Ellena, Jonathan and Victoria

The lighter haired, maybe blonde, young woman sighed. She wondered if they needed to follow the two...

Ellena Garroway- Ellie or Lena- f- 16 y- werewolf- Shadowhunters OC- Moon dorm- Leina- crush: open- adopted daughter of Luke, so technically family with the Lightwoods- Tags: Clary and co, Jonathan and Victoria

The smaller and slender pretty she wolf sat. The blue eyed white wolf let them keep petting and patting her.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:23 pm

Raiden Mai~ "It's okay, yeah she's fine when it happens." I said to Suki and Ryota.

Mayu~ "Yes we can come on." I said to Leina. I stood up and motioned for Leina to follow me.

Narumi~ I nodded. I saw Skye coming back our way.

Skye~ I got the location of Ayako and went back to my friends. "She's in the small courtyard not far from here, I'll take you guys there and she's alone as well." I said to Narumi, Orri and Onna.

Jonathan~ Victoria and I decided to go look for Ayako. "Your going to use that spell that will change her into the other guy that's in her aren't you." I said to Victoria.

Demon Princess Victoria~ I followed Jonathan. "Yep of course I am, we will watch her change, it will be painful for her, but we don't care." I said to Jonathan.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:05 pm

Hyorinmaru | male | water dorm | Zanpabuto spirit | Bleach CA | roommate -| crush -| tags: Kaeya

He was alone in his room, it was room for two, but he didn't have any roommate yet, which didn't really bother him that much as he enjoyed being alone. He noticed during his time at the academy that there was another member at the water dorms he was as well, but never really spoke to the male. He decided to grab himself by the neck and go talk to the boy "Hey you...uh we do not really speak but we are at the same dorm" he spoke up after catching the boy in the hallways.

Ferid Bathory | male | Night dorm supervisor | vampire | Seraph of the end CA | roommate Crowley | crush - | tags: open

He eventually hears steps sounds behind him for a moment, giving a peek over his shoulders at the teacher's room door. He narrowed his eyes as he saw the girl whom he was being seen with Crowley a few times before. He walked into the empty yet dark room, it was obvious there was nobody there except for him.

Crowley Eusford | male | Night dorm teacher | vampire | Seraph of the end CA | roommate Ferid | crush Ferid | tags: Jessika

He lifted his eyebrows "Jess, there is not being a thunderstorm for ages there, or I do not hear any..." he responded to her "you could have friends if you just go to talk with someone, it has not to be on this dorm, but any other dorms as well...there is lots of lonely students like you are so...why not find someone like that to talk to?" he asked her.

Velvet Crowe | female | Dragon dorm | Therion (Daemon) | Tales of Berseria CA | roommate - | crush - | tags: Shey

She thought for a moment "yeah my dorm is okay, it's kind of weird now when I am the only one in the large room for two when my roommate left the academy...but other than that it's fine" she responded with a smirk. She gave a look around the hallway "what do you have now? what kind of classes? mine classes are pretty much over, just tests and exams. I want to have better numbers from some of the classes I kind of skipped..." she said.

Daisuke Niwa/ Dark mousy | male | Cursed dorm | Cursed human | D.N Anger CA | roommate Satoshi | crush - | tags: Dark Mousy, open

He watched as his roommate walked out of the room before walking into the bathroom to do his morning chores. He watched himself in the mirror for a moment, seeing that it was still him, Dark mousy was not doing any switch with him now, which was kind of odd. He was used to his alter ego, but sometimes he felt awkward about how lively the Dark mousy was, he could easily do things that he could never even think of doing. He sighed once more and washed his face quickly, before leaved the room.

Satoshi Hiwatari/ Krad | male | Cursed dorm | cursed human | D.N Angel CA | roommate Daisuke | crush- | tags: Krad, open

He didn't wait for the Daisuke anymore just left the room alone 'hey Krad? Is everything okay?' he asked his alter ego 'what do you think?' the blond responded sarcastically which was nothing new. He sighed "Well I could know if you don't speak, you can read my mind, but I can't your...' he said annoyed "you didn't switch with me when you got into a shower, I feel like a being swimming into a swamp" he responded sharply. He sighed again 'I thought you don't like to switch because then Dark mousy can scent you and tease you?" he kept asking, but his blond alter ego got silent again.

Thunder | male | Beast dorm | Gijinka Pikachu | pokemon OC | roommate Akira | crush - | tags: Akira, open

He woke up when his older brother kicked him out of his bed. Yawning the Pikachu boy left his room a few steps away from his brother who already waited in the hallway.

Akira | male | Beast dorm | Gijinka Raichu | pokemon OC | roommate Thunder | crush- | tags: Thunder, open

He woke up early, just like he was forcing himself to do, after being late almost every morning a few years ago. He sighed as his younger brother was still sleeping and kicked him out of his bed to wake him up "now let's go, you don't want to be late" he said and left the room to wait for him in the hallway.

Neko | female | Beast dorm | Gijinka Litten | pokemon OC | roommate Mew | crush- | tags: open

She walked outside of the building, her eyes looking toward the beautiful fake Cherryblossom trees in the garden of the Sakura dorm. She loved those trees even if they were not real, they bloomed with magic, true Cherryblossom could not be open at this time of year, but it didn't bother her. She still enjoyed them.

Mew | female | Beast dorm | Gijinka Mew | pokemon OC | roommate Neko | crush- | tags: open

She left her room and immediately made her way toward the Sakura dorms. She heard that there were human trainers with original pokemon with them. She had mixed feelings toward those so-called trainers, either of them was so near, but still, so far. Those pokemon lived inside a Pokeball, or so she heard them call those weird things, but there was no way a humanoid like her could fix it there. So she hoped that those trainers don't go crazy if they see a legendary Mew if ever she realize her original pokemon form, but still she was curious to know more about those trainers.

Takenaka Hanbee | Cisgender | Light dorm | Vampire | Sengoku night blood CA | roommate Ishida | crush - | tags: open

They were in the bathroom, making up and enhancing their feminine appearance, they loved being seen as pretty and cute, it was just their style even if sometimes they little bit overshooting with their makeovers. Hanbee was ordered to make up Ishida as well, but early in the morning, their roommate left the room early 'what a coward' they thought to themselves with a smirk on their face.

Ishida Mitsunari | male | Light dorm | Vampire | Sengoku night blood CA| roommate Hanbee | crush - | tags: open

He left his room early as possible, mostly to run away from the little threat his roommate Hanbee was given to him last evening to make him up. He didn't really have any classes or anything in the morning so he walked to the light dorms library to find and read something he could like to enjoy his time with. At this early, the library was a pretty silent place too as there were not many who go there this early, after most of the classes or evening things could be different.

Uesugi Kagekatsu | male |Moon dorm | werewolf|Sengoku night blood CA | roommate Kenshin| crush-| tags: open

He was left only a few steps before his brother, taking some water to the little kitchen and a bite of the chocolate belonging to his brother there. He didn't have any classes this morning, so he made a deal with the cooks at the Academy cafeteria to help them always when he didn't have classes or other things. He did enjoy doing some work too even if it was mostly washing dishes, cleaning, or making bread.

Uesugi Kenshin| male| moon dorm | werewolf| sengoku night blood CA| roommate Kagekatsu |crush-| tags: open

He left the room as well, not getting any more sleep even if his body was screaming for more sleep, but he was having a hard time getting any sleep at all. He walked down the hallways to the little kitchen there, where the students could bring food and other stuff if they wanted to. He took vegan chocolate which was actually very good for chocolate but noticed that there was someone taking a bite on the bar, which didn't really surprise him at all. It was pretty luckily his younger brother Kagekatsu, nobody else could dare to touch his food.

Naoe Kanetsugu|male| sakura dorm |werewolf |sengoku night blood CA| roommate kojuro| crush-|tags: Zephir

He left his room early with Kojuro, but the turquoise-haired male did have some things he needed there, so he left him alone in the big hallway, which was like a large open area to any other dorms. There were smaller hallways anywhere with a nameplate on top of the doorway, telling which dorm the hallway took to. He sat at the chairs there, watching the hallway to the moon dorms, wondering if Kenshin could be up now, as he usually was. A smirk come to his face when he left the chairs and walked to the side of the moon dorms hallway, listening if there was coming someone and there was. He thought it to be his moon dorm rival Kenshin, when he heard the steps getting closer, now only a few steps near the place he was waiting at. He jumped out of the student's way, with a boo, but froze when he realized that it was not Kenshin, but the other student from Moon dorm "...ooh sorry Zeph...I thought you to be someone else..." he said with an apology look in his face.

Katakura Kojuro| male| sakura dorm| werewolf| Sengoku night blood CA| roommate naoe| crush-| tags: open

He left the rooms with Naoe, who kind of followed him just like he liked to do. Somehow he did get him to leave him behind in the hallways as he walked to the nurse's room to check the wound he was got a few days earlier. There was nothing bad going on on the wound, but it was itching that made him uncomfortable, so he decided to ask if there was some ointment or anything to help it.

Mouri Motonari | male | sakura dorm teacher | oni |sengoku night blood CA| roommate-| crush-| tags: open
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:23 am

[kyoko: Hey, could there be a...heart dorm or key dorm? Maybe Blade dorm or something like that is a better name... There's just some characters I want to put in. I was going to put them in Light, but there's already so many characters there...]

Byleth- Leth (maybe)- m- young adult- mortal- Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes canon- Sothis possessed form I guess- Light dorm advisor- Roomate: Shez- boyfriend: Shez- Tags: Shez/open

The light greenish haired one smiled and hugged Shez, without really saying anything. He heard the squeak, and chuckled a bit. He kissed the other male's head, and smiled at him. "If we like each other...I guess we're dating now," he said.

Shez- S maybe or Ez- m- young adult- mortal- same as Byleth- Light dorm- dance teacher- Roomate: Byleth- boyfriend: Byleth- Tags: Byleth/open

The male, with neck length purple maybe bluish spiky hair hummed a moment. He then squeaked as he was hugged by the other. He blushed again, and nodded at Byleth. "Y...Yeah, we'd be dating now, since we like each other the same way."

Jesse- m- 28- cat person- same as Leth and Ez; OC- Light dorm I believe- roommate: open- crush: was Arval, maybe genderbent Sothis- English type class, reading books then watching the movies and discussing, doing assignments- helps with anime/manga club- has child Ark Jacek- Tags: Byleth and Shez

The brown eyed curly haired ginger hummed and walked. The white haired, eared and tailed little one giggled. The reddish-brown eyes looked about as they walked. Jesse twitched darker ears, the white tipped tail flicking as they approached Byleth and Shez soon enough.

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like a teen- whatever Sephiroth is x human- Final Fantasy OC- might have one wing- Moon dorm- roommate: open- crush: Nao and Koziro (poly open too)- clone, sort of- Sephiroth, Rufus, and Jessica are all his parents in a way- maybe has powers- has a sword- Tags: Naoe

The strawberry-blonde, hair having as ashen overcast, hummed quietly. The Mako and blue brown sectoral eyes looked about still. He smiled to himself a bit, thinking of his mother. Neither of them had any idea about his real parents...technical parents. He seriously thought the scientist was his dad or something. He knew his mom was his mom, but had no idea...She'd actually been a surrogate. He hadn't been born her actual child, but was raised to believe he was. However, he had an affinity for the sword. He also had one wing, which kind of...it appeared when he got startled or anything. Neither he nor mom understood it. Shaking his head, he gasped as Naoe said Boo, and the wing came out now, as he was startled.

He huffed a bit...then shook his head at the werewolf. "It's fine..." he said, though the way he said it probably said otherwise.

The blue green eyed one smiled. "Okay," she said, and followed the other girl.

The pretty golden brown haired female hummed. The blue-green eyes focused on the dragon dorm student, and she nodded. "I just have classes and tests and things as well. Nothing right at the moment, though, which is why I'm just wandering."

The pretty and slender raven haired female nodded. The ambery eyed one said "I'm glad she's okay when it happens. That must mean it doesn't hurt others either...right?" she asked. She hoped it couldn't hurt other people by accident.

The pretty but somewhat handsome shorter and slender one hummed. The white-ended-black haired one blinked reddish-brown and ambery eyes. He had thought of something just now. "Raiden-Sensei...would you like to come see the Sakura trees?" he asked. However, then he sensed the girls were heading here. "Ah...Mayu and Leina are heading this way. I guess maybe we should wait," he said. He liked the cherry trees, with the pretty white/pink blossoms.

The beautiful and cute black haired one hummed. Black ears and a white tipped mediumhair tail moved again. Green and brown eyes looked to Skye. "Okay...lets go," Orri and Onna both said at the same time, and blinked a couple times.

The redhead continued to touch and hold the end of the purple cloak. "I...guess I could make friends, but would anyone want to hang out with me? They're all older..." she said. She then said "They already all have their groups of friends." It then registered that he'd said there were other lonely students. "There's...other lonely students?" she asked. He was such a good (adoptive) father to her, she thought. "Could you...walk me to one of those dorms?" she asked.

Natural Harmonia Gropius- N- m- 18- human- Pokemon Black and White canon- Sakura- Roommate: Black/Touya- Crush: Black/Touya- has Pokemon with him- Tags: Black, gijinka Mew (mentioned)

the greenish haired one held Smoky, and smiled at Touya. He motioned him to follow, and stood up from the bed. He was getting restless, though they hadn't actually sat there long. He walked out, and noticed a girl that kind of resembled a Mew..

Black/Touya- B maybe- m- 18- human- same as N- Sakura- Roommate: N- crush: N- has Pokemon with him- Tags: N, gijinka Mew (mentioned)

The brownish haired one patted Leaf and stood as well. He began to walk, noticing the girl and tilting his head as well. That couldn't be right...he was pretty sure Mew didn't have a gender. Shaking his head, he glanced to N then the girl.

The dark haired and pretty eyed male -petting wolf-

The dark haired one -petting wolf-

The lighter haired, maybe blonde, young woman glanced to the others. She then glanced the direction those two had gone.

The smaller and slender pretty she wolf sat. The blue eyed white wolf let them keep petting and patting her.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lane - 1

Postby Soup5 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:55 pm

Lane Solamon/nonbinary/middle age/metahuman/tag:
      The sound of a page being leafed through combined with a faint scent of cleaning chemical filled the room as the health teacher lounged in their chair, using their free period to examine the upcoming worksheets for students. Each line slowly gets blurry after looking back and forth for a while -despite wearing their glasses- leading Lane to take a breath. Lane placed their glasses on the steel table then slouched back, pinching the bridge of their nose to try to clear up their vision. Their routine kept them busy with all the abnormal events they've witnessed since the day they first arrived in this obscure place.
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:56 pm

(Yes I can do that Spirit. (Lol n and black's reaction to Mew Gijinka love it Spirit. )
Raiden Mai~ "Yep when Mayu's powers go out of control it doesn't hurt anybody because I'm often around or near Mayu, it has happened a few times in Duel class Mayu's power went out of control, nobody got hurt." I said to Ryota and Suki. I smiled at Ryota's offer and blushed a tiny bit. "I haven't seen Sakura trees in a long time, last time I saw them was when I was near Yae Sakura's(She's one of battlesuits in Honkai Impact 3rd. I know the name of map, because I've done it so many times its called Sakura something my brain is too tired to think of it at the moment look it up lol. I'll look it up another time) Shirine back home, I would love to Ryota, you can call me Mai if you want a lot of students and staff do." I said to Ryota.

Mayu~ Leina and I arrived at where Kurikara was. I opened the door and went inside. "Ryota just asked mistress Radien Mai out on a date." Kurikara said to me telepathically. "Nice, did mom say yes, Kira." I said to Kurikara telepathically. "She did say yes mistress Mayu." Kurikara said to me in my head. I walked over to where my mom and the others were. "Leina this is Kurikara, or as I call her Kira, she won't hurt you, and it's fine you can pet her." I said to Leina.

Ayako~ I heard people coming towards me but I ignored it, I could run off if I wanted to but I didn't feel like. "This is why I hate it when people other than you end up being jerks." I said to Yuto/Ute in my head. "Agreed Ayako." Yuto/Ute said to me in my head.

Ryoken~ I walked into a different random courtyard not far from where Ayako was. I knew Narumi was upset with me.

Demon Princess Victoria~ Jonathan and I end up where Ayako was. The two of use walked in her direction.

Skye~ I nodded. I motioned for Narumi, Orri and Onna to follow me. "Hopefully this idea works Narumi." I said to Narumi.

Narumi~ I followed Skye. "Same, and I want someone to beat my older brother Ryoken, so he can stop doing this rumor stuff." I said to Skye, Orri and Onna.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:49 pm

[kyoko: Kay. Also...Ryota wasn't asking her on a date, he's only 15 or 16 and plus he likes boys. Unless you mean he was asking for his mom, lol, which we could totally go with that if you wanted.]

Byleth- Leth (maybe)- m- young adult- mortal- Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes canon- Sothis possessed form I guess- Light dorm advisor- Roomate: Shez- boyfriend: Shez- Tags: Shez/open

The light greenish haired one smiled and hugged Shez, without really saying anything. He heard the squeak, and chuckled a bit. He kissed the other male's head, and smiled at him. "If we like each other...I guess we're dating now," he said.

Shez- S maybe or Ez- m- young adult- mortal- same as Byleth- Light dorm- dance teacher- Roomate: Byleth- boyfriend: Byleth- Tags: Byleth/open

The male, with neck length purple maybe bluish spiky hair hummed a moment. He then squeaked as he was hugged by the other. He blushed again, and nodded at Byleth. "Y...Yeah, we'd be dating now, since we like each other the same way."

Jesse- m- 28- cat person- same as Leth and Ez; OC- Light dorm I believe- roommate: open- crush: was Arval, maybe genderbent Sothis- English type class, reading books then watching the movies and discussing, doing assignments- helps with anime/manga club- has child Ark Jacek- Tags: Byleth and Shez

The brown eyed curly haired ginger hummed and walked. The white haired, eared and tailed little one giggled. The reddish-brown eyes looked about as they walked. Jesse twitched darker ears, the white tipped tail flicking as they approached Byleth and Shez soon enough.

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like a teen- whatever Sephiroth is x human- Final Fantasy OC- might have one wing- Moon dorm- roommate: open- crush: Nao and Koziro (poly open too)- clone, sort of- Sephiroth, Rufus, and Jessica are all his parents in a way- maybe has powers- has a sword- Tags: Naoe

The strawberry-blonde, hair having as ashen overcast, hummed quietly. The Mako and blue brown sectoral eyes looked about still. He smiled to himself a bit, thinking of his mother. Neither of them had any idea about his real parents...technical parents. He seriously thought the scientist was his dad or something. He knew his mom was his mom, but had no idea...She'd actually been a surrogate. He hadn't been born her actual child, but was raised to believe he was. However, he had an affinity for the sword. He also had one wing, which kind of...it appeared when he got startled or anything. Neither he nor mom understood it. Shaking his head, he gasped as Naoe said Boo, and the wing came out now, as he was startled.

He huffed a bit...then shook his head at the werewolf. "It's fine..." he said, though the way he said it probably said otherwise.

The blue green eyed one smiled as they walked along. She tilted her head, and wondered what Mayu was thinking. That, or if she and Kurikara were talking to one another. She smiled as she saw the dragon, nodding to Mayu and saying "Hello, Kurikara," then petting her.

The pretty golden brown haired female hummed. The blue-green eyes focused on the dragon dorm student, and she nodded. "I just have classes and tests and things as well. Nothing right at the moment, though, which is why I'm just wandering."

The pretty and slender raven haired female hummed. The ambery eyed one said "Ah, yeah, that's actually a good idea. We usually go take a look at them everyday, or every couple days. They're by Sakura dorm, probably why it was named that way."

The pretty but somewhat handsome shorter and slender one hummed. The white-ended-black haired one blinked reddish-brown and ambery eyes. He smiled as he looked to his mother a moment. He'd known she wanted to ask Raiden to go with them. She just wouldn't...so he had to do it. He shook his head a couple times, then nodded at Raiden. "That sounds like an interesting place, Mai-sensei. I think the ones here might be fake...but they're still nice to look at; well, not fake, but made by magic."

Orri Faust-Surt- Riri or Ri- genderfluid- 18- Neko werecat- OC- black cat with white jaw, chest streak, toes and tail tip; heterochromia- Light dorm- Roommate: Ryoken?- crush: Ryoken- Pai x Nona: Otto and Otti (22), Onna (18), Onyx (15), Onii (10)- Tags: Narumi, Skye

The beautiful and cute black haired one hummed. Black ears and a white tipped mediumhair tail moved again. Green and brown eyes glanced about as they all walked. Onna smirked as she said "Yeah, and then Orri can be with him all they like."

The redhead continued to touch and hold the end of the purple cloak. "I...guess I could make friends, but would anyone want to hang out with me? They're all older..." she said. She then said "They already all have their groups of friends." It then registered that he'd said there were other lonely students. "There's...other lonely students?" she asked. He was such a good (adoptive) father to her, she thought. "Could you...walk me to one of those dorms?" she asked.

Natural Harmonia Gropius- N- m- 18- human- Pokemon Black and White canon- Sakura- Roommate: Black/Touya- Crush: Black/Touya- has Pokemon with him- Tags: Black, gijinka Mew (mentioned)

the greenish haired one held Smoky, and smiled at Touya. He motioned him to follow, and stood up from the bed. He was getting restless, though they hadn't actually sat there long. He walked out, and noticed a girl that kind of resembled a Mew..

Black/Touya- B maybe- m- 18- human- same as N- Sakura- Roommate: N- crush: N- has Pokemon with him- Tags: N, gijinka Mew (mentioned)

The brownish haired one patted Leaf and stood as well. He began to walk, noticing the girl and tilting his head as well. That couldn't be right...he was pretty sure Mew didn't have a gender. Shaking his head, he glanced to N then the girl.

Latios- Tio (maybe)- m- unknown (adult)- Pokemon Gijinka- canon- Pokemon form maybe- face mark and maybe arms- Beast/Elements dorm- has mate and adopted son (Lycanroc Gijinka and shiny Umbreon)- teacher of Pokemon Legendaries- Tags

The white and blue haired one, with things on his head (maybe just part of the hair), looked around. He sighed quietly a bit...He then shook his head, glancing to his mate and adopted son. He smiled at them both, his wings hidden for the moment.

Latias- Tia (maybe)- f- unknown- Pokemon Gijinka- canon- maybe Pokemon form- mark on face and maybe arms- Beast/Elements dorm- Mew?- crush: maybe Mew- Pan- Latios' teaching assistant/helper- Tags: Mew (N and Touya)

The pretty female with the long red and white hair ran along. Her beautiful eyes looked about as she ran, then she skidded to a stop. Her wings flared as she slid a bit. She then hid them once more, and called "Mew!" as she spotted the pink haired girl, another Legendary like her.

The dark haired and pretty eyed male -petting wolf-

The dark haired one -petting wolf-

The lighter haired, maybe blonde, young woman glanced to the others. She then glanced the direction those two had gone.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:04 pm

(Derp Spirit brain fart. Dang it brain. No I don't want to go with that spirit, I was probably tired when I responded, that's why I misinterpreted it. My brain has turned itself off figuratively.)
Mayu~ "Let's go see Sakura trees." I said. "Kira says hi." I said to Leina.(My brain officially doesn't want to work tonight not really just figuratively) "Can Kira come with us?" I asked my mom."

Raiden Mai~ I nodded. "Sure why not." I replied to Mayu. (Lol I just realized I purposely had Ayako end up in the small courtyard near the Sakura trees near the Sakura dorm.)

Skye~ My friends and I came across the small courtyard where Ayako was and we stopped and saw Jonathan and Victoria. "Not good." I said to Narumi, Orri and Onna. We were too far to hear and see them. "I have no clue if I can have other people holding onto to me when I do my blending into shadows thingy, I understand if you guys don't want to do that." I said to Narumi, Orri and Onna.

Narumi~ I saw who Skye was looking at and nodded agreeing with her. "It doesn't hurt to try it Skye." I said to Skye.

Demon Princess Victoria~ I moved closer to Ayako and quickly grabbed one of her wrists. I nodded to Jonathan to grab Ayako's other one. "You interest Jonathan and I." I said to Ayako

Jonathan~ I grabbed Ayako's other wrist tightly. "We need your little friend, Yuto was it." I said to Ayako.

Ayako~ I tried to break free of Victoria and Jonathan's grasp. I glared at them.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me