Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave) RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave)

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed May 03, 2023 7:53 am

Raiden Mai~ Everybody was ready and we left the dorm and went to where Mayu and Narumi had ended up.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:13 pm

Oh gosh, I think everyone vanished...]

Byleth- Leth (maybe)- m- young adult- mortal- Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes canon- Sothis possessed form I guess- Light dorm advisor- Roomate: Shez- boyfriend: Shez- Tags: Shez and Jesse/Miguel

The light greenish haired one smiled at his love. He grabbed his hand again, and walked out of their room and down the hallway. He smiled as the cat boy and his son found them, again. They then approached a blonde man, a language teacher or something like that.

Shez- S maybe or Ez- m- young adult- mortal- same as Byleth- Light dorm- dance teacher- Roomate: Byleth- boyfriend: Byleth- Tags: Byleth and Jesse/Miguel

The male, with neck length purple maybe bluish spiky hair, smiled. He let the other male hold his hand as they left the room. He smiled and waved to Jesse and Ark. He then looked to the blonde man they approached, and said "Hello."

Jesse- m- 28- cat person- same as Leth and Ez; OC- Light dorm I believe- roommate: open- crush: was Arval, maybe genderbent Sothis- English type class, reading books then watching the movies and discussing, doing assignments- helps with anime/manga club- has child Ark Jacek (wavy/curly white hair just above the shoulders, white ears and tail, reddish brown eyes)- Tags: Shez and Byleth/Miguel

The brown eyed curly haired ginger twitched ears and flicked the tail. The white haired child stuck close to their parent. They glanced about as Jesse got them and himself ready. They then headed, Jesse holding their hand and calling "Hey," to Byleth and Shez.

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like a teen- whatever Sephiroth is x human- Final Fantasy OC- might have one wing- Moon dorm- roommate: open- crush: Nao and Koziro (poly open too)- clone, sort of- Sephiroth, Rufus, and Jessica are all his parents in a way- maybe has powers- has a sword- Tags: Kenshin, Nao and Koziro

The strawberry-blonde, hair having as ashen overcast, hummed. The Mako and blue brown sectoral eyes glanced to Nao and Koziro, then Kenshin. He smiled as he nodded at him. "It is a lovely sword, isn't it?" he asked, more to...not brag, but show his pride. He then glanced to Nao and Koziro. "Okay, okay...ill spar with you then," he said to Nao. He kind of wanted to know what it would be like to spar with Koziro. Deciding to humor Nao, though, he put his sword away and took a wooden one.

Leina- Ina- f- 15- werewolf- OC- wolf form: light brownish with darker ears and tail tip, golden eyes, black nose- Moon dorm- Roomate: Ellena- crush: Zeff- pan- has a dog- dad x mom: 3 older siblings, twin, three younger siblings- Tags: Mayu, Raiden, Ellena, Clary, others

The blue green eyed one followed.

Shey- f- 17- vampire- OC- Night dorm- Roomate: open- maybe Mayu? Probably Velvet XD: open- sire/one who turned her was a foster parent, Miro. He and his husband raised her, and she doesn't know her birth family- Tags: open

The pretty golden brown haired female hummed. The blue-green eyed one headed out, to find something to do.

Suki- Su- f- age unknown- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- Black fox with white jaw and toes and tail tips, eight tails, ambery eyes- Sakura dorm (advisor?)- Teacher of Yokai history/lore- Roomate: Ryota- crush: Herrsher- Ryota is her son- Tags: Ryota/ Raiden, Mayu, Narumi/ Leina and Ellena/ Velvet

The ambery raven haired female followed.

Ryota- Ryo- m- 16- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- black fox with white muzzle/chest/belly/socks, reddish brown and ambery eyes, nine white tipped tails- Sakura dorm- roomate: Suki- crush: Honey and Ishi (leaning more towards Ishi)- (dad was Qui) Suki is mom: Rem Ram and Rena (black with high white; Rai and Rito (white w/ black ears, white w/ black head/rump/tails) ; Rima, Raiku (white/black), Reiko, Rino- Tags: Suki/ Raiden, Mayu and Narumi, Leina and Ellena/Velvet, others

The slender and shorter one hummed. The white-ended-black haired one followed.

Orri Faust-Surt- Riri or Ri- genderfluid- 18- Neko werecat- OC- black cat with white jaw, chest streak, toes and tail tip; green and brown eyes- Light dorm- Roommate: Ryoken?- crush: Ryoken- Pai x Nona: Otto and Otti (22), Onna (18), Onyx (15), Onii (10)- Tags: others

The beautiful and cute black haired one followed.

Yuichiro Hyakuya- Yu- m- 16- human- OnS/SotE canon- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Mika- crush: Mika- orphan- sword with demon spirit Asuramaru (I'm playing him too)- Mika is also weapon- Tags: Mika (Ash)

The dark haired one was sleeping in.

Mikaela- Mika- m- 16- former vampire now demon- OnS/SotE canon- light dorm- Roommate: Yu- crush: Yu- orphan- comes out of the sword, unlike Ash- pretty cat like- Tags: Yu

The boy with the messy-ish blonde hair and blue horns sighed as he watched.

Jessica- Jessie- f- young adult- human- OnS/SotE OC- possessed form though she's never really been- purple swirls on cheeks if so- Light dorm- Roommate: open- crush: Ash and Kiseki O, tiny one on Krul- bowcaster/bow and arrows with wolf demon Yasha- maybe has a club- Tags: (Yasha)

The pretty ginger was still sleeping.

Yoichi- Yoi- m- 16- human- same as Yu and Mika- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Shiho (someone please make him)- crush: Shiho Kimizuki- had a sister- bowcaster/bow and arrows with demon Gekkoin- Tags: Krad

The green eyed brunette shook his head. "You haven't eaten in a while?!" he all but yelped the question, then signed. "I don't think that's a good thing..." he muttered. He went and opened the door, gesturing him to go out and saying "Let's go eat."

Jessika- f- 13 or 14- human- same as Jessica and co- may have a demon weapon in the future but probably not- Night dorm I think I said- Roommate: open unless she can room with Crowley and Ferid once adopted- crush: open- has a dog, really a pup; will have a horse, foal, and adopted kid in future- adopted by Crowley- Tags: Crowley

The redhead nodded and smiled as she walked with him. "They all get up early in that dorm?" she asked, though he'd say most of them. He hadn't said every single student there did. She said "That's interesting," then continued to follow after him.

Natural Harmonia Gropius- N- m- 18- human- Pokemon Black and White canon- Sakura- Roommate: Black/Touya- Crush: Black/Touya- has Pokemon with him (including Zorua Smoky)- Tags: Black

the greenish haired one stood up.

Black/Touya- B maybe- m- 18- human- same as N- Sakura- Roommate: N- crush: N- has Pokemon with him (including Leaf)- Tags: N

The brownish haired one stood up.

Silver- maybe Silv- m- 18 years- human trainer- Pokemon canon- Sakura dorm- roommate: Gold (NPC unless someone actually makes him)- Gold is his boyfriend- Persian Creme, umbreon Darkness, espeon Rosie, mightyena Exodus, lycanroc Genesis, ninetails Fira- Tags

The male with the red hair, medium length or longish, woke up. He sighed as he looked around a moment, silver eyes inspecting the room. Gold had already gotten up and gone...probably to get food. Shaking his head, he got dressed and headed out too.

Latios- Tio (maybe)- m- unknown (adult)- Pokemon Gijinka- canon- Pokemon form maybe- face mark and maybe arms- Beast/Elements dorm- has mate and adopted son (Lycanroc Gijinka and shiny Umbreon)- teacher of Pokemon Legendaries- Tags

The white and blue haired one picked up his son. He and his mate headed out, to go get breakfast.

Latias- Tia (maybe)- f- unknown- Pokemon Gijinka- canon- maybe Pokemon form- mark on face and maybe arms- Beast/Elements dorm- X- crush: maybe Mew- Pan- Latios' teaching assistant/helper- Tags: Mew

The pretty female with the long red and white hair smiled. She nodded as she said "Good, good, because I like hanging out with you. You're a really cute and cool girl," she said. She looked down a moment as she realized she's called her cute...but that could be a normal thing. "Ah, yeah...but classes should start soon. It's still before the start of the school year, or the semester or whatever."

Magnus Bane- Mag maybe, Bane- m- unknown age- Warlock/Mage- Shadowhunters canon- magic teacher and has magic- Summer Hall- Roommate: Alec (and technically the boys)- engaged or married to Alec- sons Max Michael Lightwood-Bane and Rafael- Tags: Alec

The dark haired and pretty eyed male headed out.

Alec Lightwood- Al maybe- young adult- Shadowhunter?- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes maybe- Summer Hall- Magnus- maybe has powers- engaged or married to Magnus- two sons- Tags: Magnus

The dark haired one and the boys followed Magnus.

Clary (Morgenstern)- Claire maybe- f- age unknown (young adult)- Shadowhunter- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes- Queen Meb dorm?- open- Jace is boyfriend- Jonathan is brother- maybe has powers- Tags: Orri, Narumi, Mayu and Mai, Leina and Ellena/ others

The reddish (blonde?) young woman followed.

Ellena Garroway- Ellie or Lena- f- 16 y- werewolf- Shadowhunters OC- Moon dorm- Leina- crush: open- adopted daughter of Luke, so technically family with the Lightwoods- Tags: Narumi and Leina and co

The blue eyed white wolf flicked her tail, and twitched her ears. She followed the others as well.

Castiel Novak- Cas, Casserole, Cassette, Sass (sometimes)- m- unknown- angel but AU- Supernatural canon- Security- sigils to blast away demons/bad angels, light, healing, song- special blades- Blade dorm- Dean- SO: Dean- Tags: Dean, Kelly, Mel/ Lane

The blue eyed and dark/black haired angel sighed a bit. He glanced around for a moment, then nodded.

Dean Winchester- Deano, Deanie, Squirrel?- m- late 30s to early 40s- Wendigo AU- Security- Supernatural canon- smaller to medium sized with hooves, dog like golden brown/dirty blonde fur, antlers, green eyes- Blade dorm- Cas- SO: Cas- brother and half brother- dog Miracle- Tags: Cas, Kelly, Mel/ Lane

The green eyed golden-brown/dirty-blonde glanced around. "I guess it's fine...but now we need to figure out what to do." He glanced to Cas for a moment, nodding to him. "Um...Cas told me once that he doesn't really trust the headmaster...maybe we should have gone with Kelly and Melody."

Kelly- f- adult- human/mortal- Supernatural canon- data person? Secretary? Works in the office- Blade dorm- Melody- crush: maybe Melody- son Jack (half archangel half human, so Nephilim)- Tags: Melody, Cas and Dean

The blue eyed brownish haired woman had told Giovani. She sighed as she now exited the office with the kids and Mel.

Melody- Mel- f- adult- werewolf- Supernatural OC- Cafeteria worker? Security?- wolf is pretty, smaller and slender, brown furred- Blade dorm- Kelly- crush: maybe Kelly- son Lorell who's six or seven- Tags: Kelly, Castiel and Dean

The beautiful eyed brown haired one followed. She sighed as well as they then stepped out.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:58 am

(sorry no being posting there, but kind of lost motivation to post as I don't really know what to do with most of my characters, and RP with myself is not actually fun at all)

Ferid Bathory | male | Night dorm supervisor | vampire | Seraph of the end CA | roommate Crowley | crush - | tags: open

currently open...

Crowley Eusford | male | Night dorm teacher | vampire | Seraph of the end CA | roommate Ferid | crush Ferid | tags: Jessika

He lifted his shoulders "Not everyone, but as a student, you better learn to get up earlier even on weekends or vacations...because usual work and day duties start early..." he responded to her. He looked over to her "Well easier could be to get to know the other students in your dorm? aren't we like one big team or so we could be" he said 'Hmm maybe I could get that up to Ferid, to make our dorm to stick up together...' he wondered to himself.

Velvet Crowe | female | Dragon dorm | Therion (Daemon) | Tales of Berseria CA | roommate - | crush - | tags: open

She looked at them, then turned away 'Okay I have no idea what is going on and don't care less either...' she thought to herself as started to walk back to the Dragon dorm.

Daisuke Niwa/ Dark mousy | male | Cursed dorm | Cursed human | D.N Anger CA | roommate Satoshi | crush - | tags: Krad, Jessica

Dark looked for Krad, knowing that he run to the Light dorm 'Annoying where did he go? One of the rooms maybe? could he?' he wondered on himself. He stopped one of the doors and kicked it open in pure strength "Krad...I found...." he called loudly as his eyes wandered to the girl in her bed.

Satoshi Hiwatari/ Krad | male | Cursed dorm | cursed human | D.N Angel CA | roommate Daisuke | crush- | tags: Yoichi

Krad looked at him "Well for me the eating is not same as you, as well...uh..I have an alter ego, a human, which does eat, and when he eats I kind eat too... Of course I can it on this form too..." he said thoughtfully. He looked at him for a moment "I quess so, we could..." he said to him, wondering how his alter ego had not yet woken up.

Thunder | male | Beast dorm | Gijinka Pikachu | pokemon OC | roommate Akira | crush - | tags: open

A voice of a faint explosion woke the Pikachu boy up, opening his eyes he looked over to his older brother standing at the window "What's going on?" he asked still very tired.

Akira | male | Beast dorm | Gijinka Raichu | pokemon OC | roommate Thunder | crush- | tags: Thunder, open

The orange-haired Raichu bióy woke up earlier and got to the windows after feeling a hot wave coming out there, they were faint, but still, he could feel them. He watched the battlefield which was almost next to the Beast dorm, the field could be seen clearly to their woíndow "Nothing Lil bro, just the Litten training some fire moves there" he responded.

Neko | female | Beast dorm | Gijinka Litten | pokemon OC | roommate Mew | crush- | tags: open

she is practicing some fire moves at the dorm's battlefield.

Mew | female | Beast dorm | Gijinka Mew | pokemon OC | roommate Neko | crush- | tags: Latias

She blinked her eyes "Hah yeah I have said that a lot, though I am not sure if those are lies or not" she said to her. She nodded to her "Yeah, the year will start soon...which is kind of sad that the summer vacation is now over" she kept saying.

Takenaka Hanbee | Cisgender | Light dorm | Vampire | Sengoku night blood CA | roommate Ishida | crush - | tags: open

He is taking care of his skin in his room.

Ishida Mitsunari | male | Light dorm | Vampire | Sengoku night blood CA| roommate Hanbee | crush - | tags: open

He is on his way to the library.

Uesugi Kagekatsu | male |Moon dorm | werewolf|Sengoku night blood CA | roommate Kenshin| crush-| tags: open

He is currently working at the cafeteria.

Uesugi Kenshin| male| moon dorm | werewolf| sengoku night blood CA| roommate Kagekatsu |crush-| tags: Zephir, open

He nodded "It sure is, swords are our pride...weird as that heard, but yeah..." he said as he walked away to give the two some space.

Naoe Kanetsugu|male| sakura dorm |werewolf |sengoku night blood CA| roommate kojuro| crush-|tags: Zephir

He blinked his eyes "Really you want to spar with me? You know who you're asking that right?" he said landing his wooden sword on his shoulder, which he could not do on a real one. He smirked "I am not an easy one and especially not a right opponed for beginners, so are you prepared for that?" he said.

Katakura Kojuro| male| sakura dorm| werewolf| Sengoku night blood CA| roommate naoe| crush-| tags: Zephir

He looked at them "Just got easy on him Nao, you don't want to be yelled at by the dojo master after injuring one of the students... the wooden sword is still a sword...it hurts" he said to him with a sigh.

Mouri Motonari | male | sakura dorm teacher | oni |sengoku night blood CA| roommate-| crush-| tags: Latios

He left his room and walked to have some breakfast he saw the legendary Pokemon teacher Latios there with his family. He walked up to the male "Good afternoon Tio...just wondering if you had time with me? After the breakfast of course?" he asked him.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:09 pm

[yeah, I know Queen, that's gotta be a bit annoying. I forgot about this but I wanted to try keeping it alive so I posted again

For Kyoko: I took/am taking N and Touya out but I'll keep Silver for now]

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like a teen- whatever Sephiroth is x human- Final Fantasy OC- might have one wing- Moon dorm- roommate: open- crush: Nao and Koziro (poly open too)- clone, sort of- Sephiroth, Rufus, and Jessica are all his parents in a way- maybe has powers- has a sword- Tags: Kenshin, Nao and Koziro

The strawberry-blonde, hair having as ashen overcast, hummed. The Mako and blue brown sectoral eyes looked to the others. "A sword is a swordsman's pride," he agreed. He then smiled as he looked at Nao, and said "My father/ brother was a great swordsman. I inherited that from him. I think I can do fine against you at least, even if I can't beat you." He didn't say anything more about the fact he'd called his father his brother. He was...a clone, sort of, something like that; he didn't know, he'd never really asked.

Orri Faust-Surt- Riri or Ri- genderfluid- 18- Neko werecat- OC- black cat with white jaw, chest streak, toes and tail tip; green and brown eyes- Light dorm- Roommate: Ryoken?- crush: Ryoken- Pai x Nona: Otto and Otti (22), Onna (18), Onyx (15), Onii (10)- Tags: others

The beautiful and cute black haired one followed.

Yuichiro Hyakuya- Yu- m- 16- human- OnS/SotE canon- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Mika- crush: Mika- orphan- sword with demon spirit Asuramaru (I'm playing him too)- Mika is also weapon- Tags: Mika (Ash)

The dark haired one was sleeping in.

Mikaela- Mika- m- 16- former vampire now demon- OnS/SotE canon- light dorm- Roommate: Yu- crush: Yu- orphan- comes out of the sword, unlike Ash- pretty cat like- Tags: Yu

The boy with the messy-ish blonde hair and blue horns sighed as he watched.

Jessica- Jessie- f- young adult- human- OnS/SotE OC- possessed form though she's never really been- purple swirls on cheeks if so- Light dorm- Roommate: open- crush: Ash and Kiseki O, tiny one on Krul- bowcaster/bow and arrows with wolf demon Yasha- maybe has a club- Tags: (Yasha) Daisuke

The pretty ginger moved around a bit in her sleep. She yelped as she heard a loud voice in her room, then...and opened her eyes. Yasha had manifested, the wolf demon snarling at the intruder. She quickly called Yasha to her, then asked Daisuke "Who the heck are you, why are you in my room?"

Yoichi- Yoi- m- 16- human- same as Yu and Mika- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Shiho (someone please make him)- crush: Shiho Kimizuki- had a sister- bowcaster/bow and arrows with demon Gekkoin- Tags: Krad

The green eyed brunette nodded at the other boy. "That...all sounds pretty interesting; so, you're not a human? There's another side to you that is a human?" he asked. He tilted his head, then shook his head and began to head out of the room with a nod.

Jessika- f- 13 or 14- human- same as Jessica and co- may have a demon weapon in the future but probably not- Night dorm I think I said- Roommate: open unless she can room with Crowley and Ferid once adopted- crush: open- has a dog, really a pup; will have a horse, foal, and adopted kid in future- adopted by Crowley- Tags: Crowley

The redhead nodded at her adoptive father, though sighed a bit. She stared at his red and brown hair, liking the fact the red part matched hers. Shaking her head, she said "I know...I'm already thirteen or fourteen, I've been having to go to school for years." She then nodded as he spoke some more. She said "I suppose we should be like one big team."

Silver- maybe Silv- m- 18 years- human trainer- Pokemon canon- Sakura dorm- roommate: Gold (NPC unless someone actually makes him)- Gold is his boyfriend- Persian Creme, umbreon Darkness, espeon Rosie, mightyena Exodus, lycanroc Genesis, ninetails Fira- Tags

The male with the red hair, medium length or longish, woke up. He sighed as he looked around a moment, silver eyes inspecting the room. Gold had already gotten up and gone...probably to get food. Shaking his head, he got dressed and headed out too.

Latios- Tio (maybe)- m- unknown (adult)- Pokemon Gijinka- canon- Pokemon form maybe- face mark and maybe arms- Beast/Elements dorm- has mate and adopted son (Lycanroc Gijinka and shiny Umbreon)- teacher of Pokemon Legendaries- Tags: Mouri

The white and blue haired one carried his son and held his mate's hand. He made a small sound as one of the other teachers approached. "Ah, sure I guess, but yes, my family needs to eat first. I can come find you after that, though."

Latias- Tia (maybe)- f- unknown- Pokemon Gijinka- canon- maybe Pokemon form- mark on face and maybe arms- Beast/Elements dorm- X- crush: maybe Mew- Pan- Latios' teaching assistant/helper- Tags: Mew

The pretty female with the long red and white hair nodded. "I'm going to miss summer...but all good things must come to an end. My brother is a teacher, so I have to help him." She shook her head a couple times, then smiled once more.

Magnus Bane- Mag maybe, Bane- m- unknown age- Warlock/Mage- Shadowhunters canon- magic teacher and has magic- Summer Hall- Roommate: Alec (and technically the boys)- engaged or married to Alec- sons Max Michael Lightwood-Bane and Rafael- Tags: Alec

The dark haired and pretty eyed male headed out.

Alec Lightwood- Al maybe- young adult- Shadowhunter?- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes maybe- Summer Hall- Magnus- maybe has powers- engaged or married to Magnus- two sons- Tags: Magnus

The dark haired one and the boys followed Magnus.

Clary (Morgenstern)- Claire maybe- f- age unknown (young adult)- Shadowhunter- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes- Queen Meb dorm?- open- Jace is boyfriend- Jonathan is brother- maybe has powers- Tags: Orri, Narumi, Mayu and Mai, Leina and Ellena/ others

The reddish (blonde?) young woman followed.

Ellena Garroway- Ellie or Lena- f- 16 y- werewolf- Shadowhunters OC- Moon dorm- X- crush: Zeff- adopted daughter of Luke, so technically family with the Lightwoods- Tags: Narumi and Leina and co

The blue eyed white wolf flicked her tail, and twitched her ears. She followed the others as well.

Castiel Novak- Cas, Casserole, Cassette, Sass (sometimes)- m- unknown- angel but AU- Supernatural canon- Security- sigils to blast away demons/bad angels, light, healing, song- special blades- Blade dorm- Dean- SO: Dean- Tags: Dean, Kelly, Mel/ Lane

The blue eyed and dark/black haired angel sighed a bit. He glanced around for a moment, then nodded.

Dean Winchester- Deano, Deanie, Squirrel?- m- late 30s to early 40s- Wendigo AU- Security- Supernatural canon- smaller to medium sized with hooves, dog like golden brown/dirty blonde fur, antlers, green eyes- Blade dorm- Cas- SO: Cas- brother and half brother- dog Miracle- Tags: Cas, Kelly, Mel/ Lane

The green eyed golden-brown/dirty-blonde glanced around. "I guess it's fine...but now we need to figure out what to do." He glanced to Cas for a moment, nodding to him. "Um...Cas told me once that he doesn't really trust the headmaster...maybe we should have gone with Kelly and Melody."

Kelly- f- adult- human/mortal- Supernatural canon- data person? Secretary? Works in the office- Blade dorm- Melody- crush: maybe Melody- son Jack (half archangel half human, so Nephilim)- Tags: Melody, Cas and Dean

The blue eyed brownish haired woman had told Giovani. She sighed as she now exited the office with the kids and Mel.

Melody- Mel- f- adult- werewolf- Supernatural OC- Cafeteria worker? Security?- wolf is pretty, smaller and slender, brown furred- Blade dorm- Kelly- crush: maybe Kelly- son Lorell who's six or seven- Tags: Kelly, Castiel and Dean

The beautiful eyed brown haired one followed. She sighed as well as they then stepped out.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:06 am

(Do you guys just want me to remake it or restart it. I don't have a good idea for a new plot lol)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:41 am

(Personally, I'd be down for starting over at this point or even just making the RP me, Spirit, and a couple others? Totally y'alls choice, but I'd totally be down~ ^^
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:58 pm

Yeah, we could close this and make a one x one but for...four people. Tropic, Kyoko, me, Queen if she wants.
Or you could just try and remake it but...finding all those forms again and redoing them may be a bit annoying.]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:08 pm

(I was going to switch my characters. I just have come up with a plot which I don't have at the moment)
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:00 pm

Ah, kay.
Wish I could be more help but...I'm not great at making plots]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:49 am

(It's alright I'm not the best at plots either.)
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me