Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave) RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave) RP

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:30 am

This RP is based on Forbidden Magic which is book 1 in a series called Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrove this random idea popped in my head randomly and you don't need to read the book to Join and it's a multifandom RP. Just read the book summery here in the quotes. The book Summery isn't mine I'm quoting it from this site https://www.goodreads.com/series/271288-dark-falls-academy It's just an RP that I want to do and I want to see what happens.
Beauty is vain. Beauty is dangerous. The kind of beauty I found at Dark Falls Academy is deadly. My half-sister Allie told me all about the sorcery classes, the potent potions, and the incredibly hot supernatural creatures that frequent Dark Falls Academy. Soon, I’ll be one of them. Only my first day doesn’t go as planned. Allie has been lying to me. This school isn’t a dream; it’s a nightmare. Creepy shifters, brooding vampires, snarky mermaids, and vicious Faerie folk all want a piece of me, and they're not willing to ask permission. Flynn, the cruel bully. Trent, the thirsty vampire. And Cole, the dark Fae prince. How am I supposed to kick their butts in the arena and in the classroom with all the mysteries and dangers lurking in the stony halls? Dark falls isn't about good grade. It's about survival.

Rules
Follow this Sites Rules
NO CRICTSING A PERSONS WAY OF RPING
DON'T FORCE SOMEONE TO CHANGE THE WAY THEY RP
Any fandom is allowed
If your character has armor, and etc that's fine
You don't need to read the book to join
All sexual orientations are allowed
If your character has a crush on another character you have that's fine with me I know people are bothered by that, I'm not at all, I'm cool with it.
DON'T BE MAD IF A PERSON HAS A SPELLING AND OR GRAMMER MISTAKE
NO CORRECTING SOMEONE ON THERE SPELLING AND OR GRAMMER
Be nice to everyone
If you have an idea for a name of a dorm pm me or tell me in the discussion form
Have fun
Post forms on here Please
Siggy's on please(Because I enjoy seeing people's Signatures on here)
I will add more rules if I need to

Roommate Rules
All characters will have a roommate
Girls with girls and Boys with Boys
You are welcome to have your character have another character you have made as there roommate
One roommate per dorm room please
Ask first to have your character your RPing. Be another character someone's RPing as to be there roommate

Teachers /Staff
Duel teacher~ Herrscher of Thunder Raiden Mai Honkai Impact 3rd Cannon~Me
Nurse~Open
Dance~ Shez~Spiritstar3
Martial Arts~ Tartaglia (Real name Ajax) Genshin Impact Cannon~Furrydogs12
Yokai history/lore~Suki Many different fandoms OC~Spiritstar3
Swordsmanship~Katakura Kojuro Sengoku night blood Cannon~Queen of flames
Calligraphy~ Mouri Motonari Sengoku night blood Cannon~Queen of flames
Pokemon Legendaries~Latios Pokemon Cannon~Spiritstar3
Spanish/Latin~Miguel Road to El Dorado Cannon~Tropicalpeacock
Health~ Lane Solamon DDA(Personal Project)~Soup5
Whatever other staff/teachers people come up with

[list=]Dorms
Summer Hall
Dorm Supervisor~ Open
Jules Winslow(NPC)~Open
Magnus Bane Shadowhunters TV series Cannon~Spiritstar3
Alec Lightwood Shadowhunters TV series Cannon~Spiritstar3

Dragon den/Dorm
Dorm Supervisor~ Herrscher of Thunder Raiden Mai Honkai Impact 3rd Cannon~Me(KyokoKirigirl)
Mayu Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J.Cosgrave OC)~Me
Velvet Crowe Tales of Berseria Cannon~Tales of Berseria~Queen of flames
Diluc Genshin Impact Cannon~Furrydogs12

Night Dorm
Dorm Supervisor~ Ferid Bathory Seraph of the end Cannon~Queen of flames
Shey N/A OC~Shey
Crowley Eusford Seraph of the end Cannon~Queen of flames
Lisa Genshin Impact Cannon~Furrydogs12
Jessika Learn no Seraph, Seraph of the End OC~Spiritstar3

Queen Meb Dorm
Dorm Supervisor~Open
Allie Winslow(NPC)
Clary Morgenstern Shadowhunters Tv Series Cannon~Spiritstar3

Water Dorm
Dorm Supervisor~ Miguel Road to El Dorado Cannon~Tropicalpeacock
Hyorinmaru Bleach cannon~ Queen of flames
Kaeya Genshin Impact Cannon~Furrydogs12
Tartaglia (Real name Ajax) Genshin Impact Cannon~Furrydogs12
Skye Herondale Netflix's movie The School For Good and Evil OC~me

Whatever other Dorms people come up with

Light Dorm 1
Dorm Supervisor~ Byleth Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes Cannon~Spiritstar3
Shez Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes Cannon~Spiritstar3
Ryoken Kogomi Yu-gi-oh VRAINS Cannon~me
Narumi Kogami Yu-gi-oh VRAINS OC~me
Yuichiro Hyakuya Seraph of the End Cannon~Spiritstar3
Mikaela Seraph of the End Cannon~Spiritstar3
Jessica Seraph of the end OC~Spiritstar3
Yoichi Seraph of the End Cannon~Spiritstar3
Orri Faust-Surt No Fandom OC~Spiritstar3
Zhongli Genshin Impact Cannon~Furrydogs12
Kaedehara Kazuha Genshin Impact Cannon~Furrydogs12
Jesse Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes OC~Spiritstar3
Takenaka Hanbee Sengoku night blood Cannon~Queen of flames
Ishida Mitsunari Sengoku night blood Cannon~Queen of flames

Moon Dorm
Dorm Supervisor~
Leina No fandom OC~Spiritstar3
Kaede Elfen Lied Cannon~Queen of flames
Ellena Garroway Shadowhunters TV series OC~Spiritstar3
Zephir FF(Final Fansty) OC~Spiritstar3
Uesugi Kagekatsu Sengoku night blood Cannon~Queen of flames
Uesugi Kenshin Sengoku night blood Cannon~Queen of flames

Sakura Dorm
Dorm Supervisor~Open
Suki Many different fandoms OC~Spiritstar3
Ryota Many different fandoms OC~Spiritstar3
Natural Harmonia Gropius Pokemon Black and White Cannon~Spiritstar3
Black/has an actual name Pokemon Black and White Cannon~Spiritstar3
Razor Genshin Impact Cannon~Furrydogs12

Beast/Elements Dorm
Dorm Supervisor~Open
Thunder Pokemon OC~ Queen of flames
Akira Pokemon OC~ Queen of flames
Neko Pokemon OC~ Queen of flames
Mew Pokemon OC~Queen of flames
Klee Genshin Impact Cannon~Furrydogs12
Latios Pokemon Cannon~Spiritstar3
Latias Pokemon Cannon~Spiritstar3

Curse Dorm
Dorm Supervisor Open~
Daisuke Niwa/Dark Mousy D.N Angel Cannon~Queen of flames
Satoshi Hiwatari/Krad D.N Angel Cannon~Queen of flames
Ayako/Yuto/Ute Yu-gi-oh Arc V OC~Me
Jonathan Morgenstern Shadowhunters TV Series Cannon~Me
Demon Princess Victoria Shadowhunters TV series OC

Light Dorm 2(Just in case more people want there characters in the light dorm)
Dorm Supervisor~Open

Blade Dorm
Dorm Supervisor~Open[/list]

Bio format
    Name~

Nickname

Age~

Species(Mortal, Vampire, and etc)~

Fandom~

Cannon or OC~

Gender~

Looks(if you have a picture, it's okay if you don't a description is fine too)~

Other Forms(If they have other forms)~

Marks(If any)

Mark Location(If they have marks or a mark)~

Dorm~

Roommate~

Crush~
    Whatever else you want to put here

Characters Without Roomates and undecided dorms
Leina/Female/Moon/No Fandom/OC~Spiritstar3
Shey/female/Night/No Fandom/OC~Spiritstar3
Hyorinmaru/Male/Water/ Bleach/Cannon~Queen of flames
Kaede /Female/Moon/ Elfen Lied/Cannon~Queen of flames
Velvet Crowe/Female/Dragon/Tales of Berseria Cannon~Queen of flames
Jessica/Female/Light/Seraph of the end OC~Spiritstar3
Diluc/Male/Dragon/Genshin Impact Cannon~Furrydogs12
Zhongli/Male/Light/Genshin Impact Cannon~Furrydogs12
Lisa/Female/Night/Genshin Impact Cannon~Furrydogs12
Klee/Female/Beasts//Elements/Genshin Impact Cannon~Furrydogs12
Kaeya/Male/Water/Genshin Impact Cannon~Furrydogs12
Kaedehara Kazuha/Male/Light/Genshin Impact Cannon~Furrydogs12
Razor/Male/Sakura/Genshin Impact Cannon~Furrydogs12
Tartaglia (Real name Ajax)/Male/Water/Genshin Impact Cannon~Furrydogs12
Narumi Kogami/Female/Light/Yu-gi-oh VRAINS OC~Me
Ayako/Yuto//Ute/Female/Cursed/Yu-gi-oh Arc-V OC~Me
Lane Solamon/Nonbinary/DDA OC~Soup5
Dark Falls Academy is now accepting student and teachers simply the Rp is open and accepting Post forms on the Discussion Thread https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4778429&p=139411256#p139411256
Last edited by KyokoKirigiri on Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave)

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:52 pm

Ryoken(He's so having is dang deck just so I can have him Duel Ayako and get beat by her phantom knights probably, because it'll be funny don't ask lol) | Location Courtyard |Dark Fae | Light Dorm |With Narumi| Older brother of Narumi~ My sister Narumi and I leaned against a tree in the courtyard near the entrance, because my sister wanted to watch people come in. "You better be right about another person with deck sis." I said to Narumi.

Narumi| Location Courtyard|Fae| Light Dorm| With Ryoken| Little sis of Ryoken~ I stood next to my brother watching the people come in. Mayu was around somewhere. None of us ever know where Mayu is. Her mother is Dueling teacher. "My visons are rarely wrong Ryoken." I said to Ryoken.

Mayu| Location in the Dragon dorm's game room| Dragon Dorm|Kurikara Dragon Shifter-Witch| Tags nobody~ I didn't like staying in the dorm to help mom with the new students. Narumi had come by earlier with her brother Ryoken and told mom and I about her vision. Narumi's powers are visons and illusionary magic, Ryoken has shadow magic. Ryoken can be a jerk at times but once you get to know him he's really a nice guy and his sister will end up being your friend right away.

Ayako\Yuto/Ute|main Gate of dark falls academy| Cursed Dorm| Ayako in control |Magical Linked to Yuto/Ute~ I stood in front of the main gate leading into Dark Falls Academy. "Are you okay Ayako?" Yuto/Ute asked me in my head. "Yeah I'm fine just nervous, and hoping I don't get hit again with psychic power, that was not fun." I replied to Yuto/Ute.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:52 pm

Byleth- Leth (maybe)- m- young adult- mortal- Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes canon- demon possessed fform I guess- Light dorm advisor- Roomate: Shez- crush: Shez- Tags

The light greenish haired one, hair being neck length (possibly just above the shoulders), glanced around. He then turned his eyes to his boy. He had a crush on Shez, and was pretty sure Shez liked him back, but said nothing yet. He smiled, then said "We should get going," to the dancer.

Shez- S maybe or Ez- m- young adult- mortal- same as Byleth- Light dorm- dance teacher- Roomate: Byleth- Crush: Byleth- Tags

The male, with neck length purple maybe bluish spiky hair sighed. He always kind of missed Arval...but at the same time not. Purple eyes glanced to Byleth, and he found himself smiling. He had his dancer clothes as usual, and Byleth smiled back at him.

Leina- Ina- f- 15- werewolf- OC- wolf form: light brownish with darker ears and tail tip, golden eyes, black nose- Moon dorm- Roomate: open- crush: open- pan- has a dog- dad x mom: 3 older siblings, twin, three younger siblings- Tags

The pretty and slender creamy peachy skinned female hummed. Blue green eyes looked about a moment, then she focused. She hummed as she brushed at darker bottomed light brownish wavy hair. It reached mid back, as it were. The werewolf female let out a breath. She finished what she was doing, checking her earthy toned clothes a moment. She then began to hurry off, ears and tail showing a moment. She quickly made them go away again, and smiled to herself.

Shey- f- 17- vampire- OC- Night dorm- Roomate: open- crush: open- sire/one who turned her was a foster parent, Miro. He and his husband raised her, and she doesn't know her birth family- Tags:

The pretty female shook out long straight golden brown hair. She pulled it partially back, and secured it with a hair tie. Blue green eyes then glanced about the place. She wasn't exactly a new student here, as she was already seventeen.

Suki- Su- f- age unknown- Kitsune- could be multi fandom- OC- Black fox with white jaw and toes and tail tips, eight tails, ambery eyes- Sakura dorm (advisor?)- Teacher of Yokai history/lore?- Roomate: Ryota- crush: Herrsher- Ryota is her son- Tags: Ryota/open

The pretty and slender female shook out long straight black hair. She parted it rather than having bangs, honestly not liking bangs. Black ears twitched, and the tails flicked. She was wearing her shrine maiden outfit that day, because she could. Ambery lovely eyes glanced to her son. She smiled as she looked at him, then looked around a moment. The blue heart on her forehead and stripes on her cheeks stood out. She thought of the father...her children's father, than shook her head.

Ryota- Ryo- m- 16- Kitsune- could be multi fandom- OC- black fox with white muzzle and chest and belly and tail tips and socks, reddish brown and ambery eyes, nine tails- Sakura dorm- roomate: Suki- crush: open (homosexual)- Suki is mom- dad was Qui- siblings Rem and Ram (red and white, gray and white), and Rena (black with high white; Rai and Rito (white with black ears, white with black head rump and tails) ; Rima (red black and white), Raiku (white and black), Reiko (white with red and black), Rino (white with red head rump and tails, black ears and tail tips) Tags: Suki/open

The pretty male, with a certain handsomeness, hummed a bit. He was slender and shorter for a boy, cute as well, and had had admirers in the past. He shook his head at the thought of that. A hand ran through straight white ended black hair past the shoulders. Reddish-brown and ambery eyes looked to his mom. He smiled at her, and twitched his ears, tails flicking. The purple heart on the forehead, and stripes on the cheeks, stood out. He hummed quietly as they walked.

Orri Faust-Surt- Riri or Ri- genderfluid- 18- Neko werecat- OC- black cat with white jaw, chest streak, toes and tail tip; heterochromia- Light dorm- Roommate: Ryoken?- crush: Ryoken- Pai x Nona: Otto and Otti (22), Onna (18), Onyx (15), Onii (10)- Tags

The beautiful and cute black haired one hummed quietly a bit. Black ears and a white tipped mediumhair tail moved a bit. The hair was just past the shoulders, straight with a part. They were wearing a purple crop top and blue bottoms that day. Green and brown eyes glanced about a bit. Their two sisters were at the school with them. They smiled as they waved to Onyx, then she hurried off somewhere. He shook his head, making a small sound when Onna stepped up to his side.

Yuichiro Hyakuya- Yu- m- 16- human- OnS/SotE canon- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Mika- crush: Mika- orphan- sword with demon spirit Asuramaru (I'm playing him too)- Mika is also weapon- Tags: Mika (Ash), Jessica, Yoichi

The dark haired one seemed to be having a conversation with Ash. He never came out of the sword, but Mika was able to. He smiled as he looked to Mika and the others a moment. He then went back to listening to and speaking to the long haired demon.

Mikaela- Mika- m- 16- former vampire now demon- OnS/SotE canon- light dorm- Roommate: Yu- crush: Yu- orphan- comes out of the sword, unlike Ash- pretty cat like- Tags: Yu, Yoichi, Jessica

The boy with the messy-ish blonde hair and blue horns hummed a small sound. He smiled as he looked at the others. He looked to Jessie fondly, then nodded to Yoichi. He quickly turned his attention back to Yu, and said "Let's go."

Jessica- Jessie- f- young adult- human- OnS/SotE OC- possessed form though she's never really been- purple swirls on cheeks if so- Light dorm- Roommate: open- crush: Ash and Kiseki O, tiny one on Krul- bowcaster/bow and arrows with wolf demon Yasha- maybe has a club- Tags: (Yasha, Ash) Yu, Mika, Yoichi

The pretty ginger, with a part rather than bangs, shook out chest/upper back length curls. She brushed at them a bit, then signed. Brown eyes turned to the others then. The pale one was wearing a light purple shirt that day. She had all the clothes she'd need, including stockings. She also had some cosplay stuff. She had a suspended skirt, sunflower dress, two overalls and flannels. Yasha made a small sound from the bow. She smiled and patted the bow, then looked at the boys.

Yoichi- Yoi- m- 16- human- same as Yu and Mika- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Shiho (someone please make him)- crush: Shiho Kimizuki- had a sister- bowcaster/bow and arrows with demon Gekkoin- Tags: Yu, Mika, Jessica (demons)

The green eyed one shook his fluffy haired brunette head. He was cute but didn't seem to know it, or rather never said anything. He smiled as he looked at his friends, and Mika. Well, he could probably consider Mika to be a friend as well.

Natural Harmonia Gropius- N- m- 18- human- Pokemon Black and White canon- Sakura- Roommate: Black/Touya- Crush: Black/Touya- has Pokemon with him- Tags: Black/open

the greenish haired one played with his long hair a moment. He adjusted his hat a bit, then glanced to Touya.

Black/Touya- B maybe- m- 18- human- same as N- Sakura- Roommate: N- crush: N- has Pokemon with him- Tags: N/open

The brownish haired one adjusted his cap a bit. He then shook his head and turned to his crush, with a small smile. He tried not to blush when the other male smiled back at him. He somehow managed, and they continued to walk then.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:57 pm

Ayako~ I walked in through the gates and into a massive courtyard with students all over the place. Near a tree were two people(Ryoken and Narumi). "Oh great a dark fae and fae, that'll be fun and they're siblings too." I said to Yuto/Ute. "I know you don't like Fae's in general." Yuto/Ute said to me in my head. "You were looking through my memories again weren't you Yuto, I hate it when you do that." I said to Yuto. "Yes I was Ayako." Yuto said to me telepathically. I walked past the fae siblings upset with Yuto looking through my memories without me giving him permission to do that yet again. I won't stay mad at him for long though, only once or twice I've looked through Yuto's memories.

Mayu~ "Dang it I got a game over again, I want to beat this level in this game(Insert name of game here), lets start this level over again." I said to myself. I restarted the level again for the 20th time. I know my level is higher than the recommended level for this.

Ryoken~ A girl with purple hair and orangish eyes she wore a black jacket over Dark Falls Academy uniform I saw for a brief second or two on her left and right wrist she wore spiked choker bracelets. I nudged my sister and pointed to the girl with the spiked choker bracelets on her left and right wrist "You see what I'm seeing?" I asked Narumi.

Narumi~ Ryoken nudged me and pointed to the girl(Ayako) with the spiked choker bracelets on her left and right wrist who walked past us. "Yep I am, not a very good job of hiding them." I replied to Ryoken.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:06 pm

[where be Herrsher? XD]

Byleth- Leth (maybe)- m- young adult- mortal- Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes canon- demon possessed fform I guess- Light dorm advisor- Roomate: Shez- crush: Shez- Tags: Shez/open

The light greenish haired one walked along with his crush. He decided he'd tell him soon, he just had to tell him soon. Shez was so cute he almost couldn't stand it. He wanted to tell him how much he liked him, and ask him to be his boyfriend.

Shez- S maybe or Ez- m- young adult- mortal- same as Byleth- Light dorm- dance teacher- Roomate: Byleth- Crush: Byleth- Tags: Byleth/open

The male, with neck length purple maybe bluish spiky hair tilted his head. His purple eyes glanced to Byleth a moment. He quickly looked away, and walked along with the other male. The dancer wondered what kind of students they'd meet here.

Leina- Ina- f- 15- werewolf- OC- wolf form: light brownish with darker ears and tail tip, golden eyes, black nose- Moon dorm- Roomate: open- crush: open- pan- has a dog- dad x mom: 3 older siblings, twin, three younger siblings- Tags: Mayu

The blue green eyed one hummed as she walked along. Her ears and tail showed once more as she saw a girl playing a video game. She herself liked video games, and knew a friend did too. This friend was an older vampire, still a teenager though. She headed for the other girl, tail wagging. She made the ears and tail go away again, then said said "Hello."

Shey- f- 17- vampire- OC- Night dorm- Roomate: open- crush: open- sire/one who turned her was a foster parent, Miro. He and his husband raised her, and she doesn't know her birth family- Tags:

The pretty female shook out long straight golden brown hair. She pulled it partially back, and secured it with a hair tie. Blue green eyes then glanced about the place. She wasn't exactly a new student here, as she was already seventeen.

Suki- Su- f- age unknown- Kitsune- could be multi fandom- OC- Black fox with white jaw and toes and tail tips, eight tails, ambery eyes- Sakura dorm (advisor?)- Teacher of Yokai history/lore?- Roomate: Ryota- crush: Herrsher- Ryota is her son- Tags: Ryota/open

The pretty and slender female shook out long straight black hair. She parted it rather than having bangs, honestly not liking bangs. Black ears twitched, and the tails flicked. She was wearing her shrine maiden outfit that day, because she could. Ambery lovely eyes glanced to her son. She smiled as she looked at him, then looked around a moment. The blue heart on her forehead and stripes on her cheeks stood out. She thought of the father...her children's father, than shook her head.

Ryota- Ryo- m- 16- Kitsune- could be multi fandom- OC- black fox with white muzzle and chest and belly and tail tips and socks, reddish brown and ambery eyes, nine tails- Sakura dorm- roomate: Suki- crush: open (homosexual)- Suki is mom- dad was Qui- siblings Rem and Ram (red and white, gray and white), and Rena (black with high white; Rai and Rito (white with black ears, white with black head rump and tails) ; Rima (red black and white), Raiku (white and black), Reiko (white with red and black), Rino (white with red head rump and tails, black ears and tail tips) Tags: Suki/open

The pretty male, with a certain handsomeness, hummed a bit. He was slender and shorter for a boy, cute as well, and had had admirers in the past. He shook his head at the thought of that. A hand ran through straight white ended black hair past the shoulders. Reddish-brown and ambery eyes looked to his mom. He smiled at her, and twitched his ears, tails flicking. The purple heart on the forehead, and stripes on the cheeks, stood out. He hummed quietly as they walked.

Orri Faust-Surt- Riri or Ri- genderfluid- 18- Neko werecat- OC- black cat with white jaw, chest streak, toes and tail tip; heterochromia- Light dorm- Roommate: Ryoken?- crush: Ryoken- Pai x Nona: Otto and Otti (22), Onna (18), Onyx (15), Onii (10)- Tags: Ryoken and Narumi technically

The beautiful and cute black haired one hummed again. Black ears and a white tipped mediumhair tail moved a bit. Green and brown eyes glanced about as they walked with Onna. She pointed to two siblings, whom were watching another girl. They made a small sound as they looked at the guy. He was doing something to them...to their heart. Not that he obviously knew what he was doing. He and his sister hadn't even noticed the two Nekos were watching, at least not yet.

Yuichiro Hyakuya- Yu- m- 16- human- OnS/SotE canon- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Mika- crush: Mika- orphan- sword with demon spirit Asuramaru (I'm playing him too)- Mika is also weapon- Tags: Mika (Ash), Jessica, Yoichi

The dark haired one smiled and put an arm around the blonde's shoulders. He reached out a hand to Jessie and Yoi, then began to walk.

Mikaela- Mika- m- 16- former vampire now demon- OnS/SotE canon- light dorm- Roommate: Yu- crush: Yu- orphan- comes out of the sword, unlike Ash- pretty cat like- Tags: Yu, Yoichi, Jessica

The boy with the messy-ish blonde hair and blue horns made a small sound. He then walked with Yu and the other two, happy.

Jessica- Jessie- f- young adult- human- OnS/SotE OC- possessed form though she's never really been- purple swirls on cheeks if so- Light dorm- Roommate: open- crush: Ash and Kiseki O, tiny one on Krul- bowcaster/bow and arrows with wolf demon Yasha- maybe has a club- Tags: (Yasha, Ash) Yu, Mika, Yoichi

The pretty ginger hummed as brown eyes glanced about a moment. She then followed the boys as they began to walk along the campus.

Yoichi- Yoi- m- 16- human- same as Yu and Mika- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Shiho (someone please make him)- crush: Shiho Kimizuki- had a sister- bowcaster/bow and arrows with demon Gekkoin- Tags: Yu, Mika, Jessica (demons)

The green eyed one shook his fluffy haired brunette head. The cutie smiled as he walked with his friends, and glanced around a bit.

Natural Harmonia Gropius- N- m- 18- human- Pokemon Black and White canon- Sakura- Roommate: Black/Touya- Crush: Black/Touya- has Pokemon with him- Tags: Black/open

the greenish haired one played with his long hair a moment. He adjusted his hat a bit, then glanced to Touya.

Black/Touya- B maybe- m- 18- human- same as N- Sakura- Roommate: N- crush: N- has Pokemon with him- Tags: N/open

The brownish haired one adjusted his cap a bit. He then shook his head and turned to his crush, with a small smile. He tried not to blush when the other male smiled back at him. He somehow managed, and they continued to walk then.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:34 am

Diluc/ male/ 22/ Genshin Impact Canon/ tags:open
Diluc walked through the corridor, his boots making soft clacking sounds each step. He walked into the main campus, adjusting his gloves every so often.

Zhongli/ male/ 6000/ Genshin Impact Canon/ tags:open
Zhongli walked around the school library, enjoying some peace before the chaos of school starting.

Lisa/ Female/ 29/ Genshin Impact Canon/tags:open
Lisa started to walk towards her first period class.

Klee/female/ 8/ Genshin Impact Canon/tags:open
Klee skipped down the hallway, literally almost running into multiple people.

Kaeya/ male/ 22/ Genshin Impact Canon/tags:open
Kaeya toweled his hair dry before getting dressed for school. Putting on his cape, he left his dorm room.

Kaedehara Kazuha/ male/ unknown/ Genshin Impact Canon/tags:open
Kaedehara sheathed his sword, putting in its sheath. He then walked out into the hallway.

Razor/ male/ 16/ Genshin Impact Canon/tags:open
Razor jumped from wall to wall, basically wall running. There wasn’t enough things to keep him occupied.

Tartagila(Ajax)/(Childe)/ male/ 21/ Genshin Impact Canon/tags:open
Ajax walked down the hallway, hands in his pockets. He glared at a few students, making sure they walked and didn’t run.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:55 am

(Raiden's in the Dragon dorm lol. Ryoken and Narumi have seen through the spell on Ayako's spiked choker bracelets, and will probably use it against Ayako)

Mayu~ I got startled by a voice(Leina). My jacket slipped off my back reveling the red and black dragon wings mark. "Hi, you startled me, my names Mayu." I said to Leina.

Herrscher of Thunder(Raiden Mai)~ I heard my daughter get startled by something and went to the game room. I saw a person(Leina) with her. "Oh hello there." I said to Leina.

Narumi~ Ryoken and I saw two nekos(Orri and Onna). "Hi there, your Orri and Onna right." I said to Orri and Onna.

Ryoken~ "Hi." I said to Orri and Onna. I knew I was blushing a tiny bit. I know Narumi is going to give me a hard time later, because she knows, that I am interested in Orri.

Ayako~ I ended up get lost. "Great." I said. I wanted to find my dorm but the school is bigger than Kishi's castle.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:12 am

[kay kay. Well, she's in the game room now XD which now...brings up a question: do all the dorms have their own game rooms, or is there one game room like...in a random building?
Also, cool, that they can see through disguises and illusions]

Byleth- Leth (maybe)- m- young adult- mortal- Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes canon- demon possessed fform I guess- Light dorm advisor- Roomate: Shez- crush: Shez- Tags: Shez/open

The light greenish haired one walked along with his crush. He decided he'd tell him soon, he just had to tell him soon. Shez was so cute he almost couldn't stand it. He wanted to tell him how much he liked him, and ask him to be his boyfriend.

Shez- S maybe or Ez- m- young adult- mortal- same as Byleth- Light dorm- dance teacher- Roomate: Byleth- Crush: Byleth- Tags: Byleth/open

The male, with neck length purple maybe bluish spiky hair tilted his head. His purple eyes glanced to Byleth a moment. He quickly looked away, and walked along with the other male. The dancer wondered what kind of students they'd meet here.

Leina- Ina- f- 15- werewolf- OC- wolf form: light brownish with darker ears and tail tip, golden eyes, black nose- Moon dorm- Roomate: open- crush: open- pan- has a dog- dad x mom: 3 older siblings, twin, three younger siblings- Tags: Mayu, Raiden

The blue green eyed one nodded to the other girl. "Sorry for startling you," she apologized, then noticed the wings and stared. "Woah...you have dragon wings! That's so cool," she said, calming down again after exclaiming in her excitement. She then glanced to Raiden. "Oh! Hello miss," she said to her, polite.

The pretty and slender female shook out long straight black hair. Black ears twitched, and the tails flicked. She smoothed down the shrine maiden outfit a bit. Ambery lovely eyes glanced about a moment, and she heard the exclamation of excitement from somewhere. It sounded like it came from a/the game room. She shook her head a couple times. She couldn't help but laugh a bit, though. She then motioned her son and stood, starting to walk now.

The pretty male, with a certain handsomeness, hummed again then stopped. The shorter and slender one looked to his mom. Reddish-brown and ambery eyes were warm when he did this. The white ended black haired one smiled. He twitched his ears and flicked his tails, hearing as well. He shook his head, as whoever that was had been loud...Then again, they had better hearing than humans. He nodded as mama motioned him, giggling as he stood and followed.

Orri Faust-Surt- Riri or Ri- genderfluid- 18- Neko werecat- OC- black cat with white jaw, chest streak, toes and tail tip; heterochromia- Light dorm- Roommate: Ryoken?- crush: Ryoken- Pai x Nona: Otto and Otti (22), Onna (18), Onyx (15), Onii (10)- Tags: Ryoken and Narumi

The beautiful and cute black haired one huffed as Onna nudged him...She teased him a bit, and he rolled his eyes. Black ears and a white tipped mediumhair tail moved again. Green and brown eyes then focused on Ryoken, their crush. They tried not to blush...then they nodded as Onna said "Yes, that's us, and you...you two are Narumi and Ryoken, right?" Orri glanced to Ryoken as Ryoken said hi. He shyly looked down, but said "H-Hello," back, and smiled a bit.

The dark haired one smiled and put an arm around the blonde's shoulders. He reached out a hand to Jessie and Yoi, then began to walk.

The boy with the messy-ish blonde hair and blue horns made a small sound. He then walked with Yu and the other two, happy.

The pretty ginger hummed as brown eyes glanced about a moment. She then followed the boys as they began to walk along the campus.

The green eyed one shook his fluffy haired brunette head. The cutie smiled as he walked with his friends, and glanced around a bit.

-Jessika goes here-

Natural Harmonia Gropius- N- m- 18- human- Pokemon Black and White canon- Sakura- Roommate: Black/Touya- Crush: Black/Touya- has Pokemon with him- Tags: Black/Ayako

the greenish haired one smiled at Touya, then continued to walk along. They ended up coming upon a girl that looked lost. His Zorua was out of their ball, and made one of their sounds. N made a small sound as the fox or wolf like Pokemon ran over to Ayako.

Black/Touya- B maybe- m- 18- human- same as N- Sakura- Roommate: N- crush: N- has Pokemon with him- Tags: N/Ayako

The brownish haired one made a small sound when the other male smiled at him. He looked down and blushed, then shook his head. He let out a breath, then they came upon a girl. As Zorua ran over to her, Touya asked "Are you...lost?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:19 pm

(All dorms have game rooms because why not right lol. Yeah.)

Ayako~ "Yes I am, my names Ayako." I said to N and Touya. "What is that wolf fox thing, I've never seen anything like that before." I said to N and Touya.

Ryoken~ I looked over at my sister Narumi. "Yeah, we are." I said to Orri and Onna. I smiled back at Orri and Onna. "Did you see the purple haired girl(Ayako) earlier?" I asked Orri and Onna. I could tell that girl(Ayako) who walked past my sister and I earlier didn't like us, which was fine by me.

Narumi~ I nodded. I knew exactly what my brother was going to do and he does it with every new student. "Why are you going to spread rumors about that poor girl(Ayako) she hasn't done anything to us, you did it to Mayu, remember what happened last time, you almost got both of us expelled from here, if it wasn't for Raiden Mai of the dragon dorm we would of been expelled." I said to Ryoken. I quickly sent a text to my friend Mayu. "Ryoken is going to start doing the thing he did with you to a girl with purple hair(Ayako)." I texted Mayu.

Mayu~ I looked at my mom for the okay to tell Leina and my mom nodded yes. "Yeah I do and it's okay and thanks, I'm a Kurikara Dragon Shifter-Witch, don't tell anyone please, do you want to play this video game with me, I keep dying on this level." I said to Leina. My phone went off and I took it out and quickly looked at it, and saw it was a text from Narumi and I read it. I texted Narumi an angry face emoji. "Of course he is, you two are going to probably get expelled for sure this time, and I don't want my best friend getting expelled." I texted back to Narumi. I put my phone away.

Herrscher of Thunder(Raiden Mai)~ I recognized the look on Mayu's face and I knew what it meant the resident jerk and king of rumors Ryoken Kogami was about to spread his rumors about Ayako like he did to Mayu."Hello Leina, how are you." I said to Leina.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:38 pm

[XD kay Kay. I'm assuming people are allowed in other dorms, as long as it's not time to sleep right? A lot of boarding schools and colleges are like that, except ones with separate dorm buildings for boys and girls. Your dorm buildings are mixed gender, so...should be fine.]

Leina- Ina- f- 15- werewolf- OC- wolf form: light brownish with darker ears and tail tip, golden eyes, black nose- Moon dorm- Roomate: open- crush: open- pan- has a dog- dad x mom: 3 older siblings, twin, three younger siblings- Tags: Mayu, Raiden

The blue green eyed one smiled as she nodded at the other girl. "I love video games!" she said, excited yet again. It was funny how much like a dog she was, or rather how much a dog would be like her. Dogs had come from wolves, after all. She nodded to Raiden, and smiled at her too. "I'm good, how are you?" she asked.

The pretty and slender female shook out long straight black hair. Black ears twitched, and the tails flicked. She smoothed down the shrine maiden outfit a bit. Ambery lovely eyes glanced about a moment, and she heard the exclamation of excitement from somewhere. It sounded like it came from a/the game room. She shook her head a couple times. She couldn't help but laugh a bit, though. She then motioned her son and stood, starting to walk now.

The pretty male, with a certain handsomeness, hummed again then stopped. The shorter and slender one looked to his mom. Reddish-brown and ambery eyes were warm when he did this. The white ended black haired one smiled. He twitched his ears and flicked his tails, hearing as well. He shook his head, as whoever that was had been loud...Then again, they had better hearing than humans. He nodded as mama motioned him, giggling as he stood and followed.

Orri Faust-Surt- Riri or Ri- genderfluid- 18- Neko werecat- OC- black cat with white jaw, chest streak, toes and tail tip; heterochromia- Light dorm- Roommate: Ryoken?- crush: Ryoken- Pai x Nona: Otto and Otti (22), Onna (18), Onyx (15), Onii (10)- Tags: Ryoken and Narumi

The beautiful and cute black haired one made a small sound. Their crush wanted to spread rumors about some girl? They shook their head a bit as they heard this. Black ears and a white tipped mediumhair tail moved again. Green and brown eyes looked between the two. "I mean...we did see her..."

-Jessika goes here-

Natural Harmonia Gropius- N- m- 18- human- Pokemon Black and White canon- Sakura- Roommate: Black/Touya- Crush: Black/Touya- has Pokemon with him- Tags: Black/Ayako

the greenish haired one said "This is a Zorua, a Pokemon. I've seen some of the creatures that exist here that aren't Pokemon. They're basically our version of...animals, as you call them. This one's name is Smoky," he said with a smile. "You're lost...where are you trying to get to? If it's a dorm, we can probably take you to it."

Black/Touya- B maybe- m- 18- human- same as N- Sakura- Roommate: N- crush: N- has Pokemon with him- Tags: N/Ayako

The brownish haired one nearly jumped when his little leaf lizard snake reptile thing got out of the ball. He didn't know how he'd learned to do that. (It's one of the evolutions of Snivy, but...I can't remember the names) "Leaf!" he said, trying to scold him. He then shook his head.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me