Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave) RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:58 pm

Byleth- Leth (maybe)- m- young adult- mortal- Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes canon- Sothis possessed form I guess- Light dorm advisor- Roomate: Shez- boyfriend: Shez- Tags: Shez/open

The light greenish haired one got done and waited.

Shez- S maybe or Ez- m- young adult- mortal- same as Byleth- Light dorm- dance teacher- Roomate: Byleth- boyfriend: Byleth- Tags: Byleth/open

The male, with neck length purple maybe bluish spiky hair, continued getting ready.

Jesse- m- 28- cat person- same as Leth and Ez; OC- Light dorm I believe- roommate: open- crush: was Arval, maybe genderbent Sothis- English type class, reading books then watching the movies and discussing, doing assignments- helps with anime/manga club- has child Ark Jacek- Tags: open

The brown eyed curly haired ginger twitched ears and flicked the tail. The white haired, eared and tailed reddish-brown eyed little one yawned.

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like a teen- whatever Sephiroth is x human- Final Fantasy OC- might have one wing- Moon dorm- roommate: open- crush: Nao and Koziro (poly open too)- clone, sort of- Sephiroth, Rufus, and Jessica are all his parents in a way- maybe has powers- has a sword- Tags: Kenshin, Nao and Koziro

The strawberry-blonde, hair having as ashen overcast, hummed. The Mako and blue brown sectoral eyes glanced to Nao and Koziro, then Kenshin. He smiled as he nodded at him. "It is a lovely sword, isn't it?" he asked, more to...not brag, but show his pride. He then glanced to Nao and Koziro. "Okay, okay...ill spar with you then," he said to Nao. He kind of wanted to know what it would be like to spar with Koziro. Deciding to humor Nao, though, he put his sword away and took a wooden one.

Leina- Ina- f- 15- werewolf- OC- wolf form: light brownish with darker ears and tail tip, golden eyes, black nose- Moon dorm- Roomate: Ellena- crush: Zeff- pan- has a dog- dad x mom: 3 older siblings, twin, three younger siblings- Tags: Mayu, Raiden, Ellena, Clary, others

The blue green eyed one began to read the book she'd picked up.

Shey- f- 17- vampire- OC- Night dorm- Roomate: open- maybe Mayu? Probably Velvet XD: open- sire/one who turned her was a foster parent, Miro. He and his husband raised her, and she doesn't know her birth family- Tags: open

The pretty golden brown haired female hummed. The blue-green eyed one headed out, to find something to do.

Suki- Su- f- age unknown- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- Black fox with white jaw and toes and tail tips, eight tails, ambery eyes- Sakura dorm (advisor?)- Teacher of Yokai history/lore- Roomate: Ryota- crush: Herrsher- Ryota is her son- Tags: Ryota/ Raiden, Mayu, Narumi/ Leina and Ellena/ Velvet

The ambery raven haired female tilted her head. 'We were meeting up, and I don't understand why that's... worrying or suspicious to you. Clearly you're worried or suspicious. Otherwise you'd have no reason to follow any of us," she said to Velvet.

Ryota- Ryo- m- 16- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- black fox with white muzzle/chest/belly/socks, reddish brown and ambery eyes, nine white tipped tails- Sakura dorm- roomate: Suki- crush: Honey and Ishi (leaning more towards Ishi)- (dad was Qui) Suki is mom: Rem Ram (red/white, gray/white) and Rena (black with high white; Rai and Rito (white w/ black ears, white w/ black head/rump/tails) ; Rima (red/black/white), Raiku (white/black), Reiko (white/red/black), Rino (white w/ red head/rump/tails, black ears/tail tips) Tags: Suki/ Raiden, Mayu and Narumi, Leina and Ellena/Velvet

The slender and shorter one shook his head. The white-ended-black haired one grabbed a book.

Orri Faust-Surt- Riri or Ri- genderfluid- 18- Neko werecat- OC- black cat with white jaw, chest streak, toes and tail tip; green and brown eyes- Light dorm- Roommate: Ryoken?- crush: Ryoken- Pai x Nona: Otto and Otti (22), Onna (18), Onyx (15), Onii (10)- Tags: others

The beautiful and cute black haired one took another book. They and Onna read more.

Yuichiro Hyakuya- Yu- m- 16- human- OnS/SotE canon- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Mika- crush: Mika- orphan- sword with demon spirit Asuramaru (I'm playing him too)- Mika is also weapon- Tags: Mika (Ash)

The dark haired one was sleeping in.

Mikaela- Mika- m- 16- former vampire now demon- OnS/SotE canon- light dorm- Roommate: Yu- crush: Yu- orphan- comes out of the sword, unlike Ash- pretty cat like- Tags: Yu

The boy with the messy-ish blonde hair and blue horns sighed as he watched.

Jessica- Jessie- f- young adult- human- OnS/SotE OC- possessed form though she's never really been- purple swirls on cheeks if so- Light dorm- Roommate: open- crush: Ash and Kiseki O, tiny one on Krul- bowcaster/bow and arrows with wolf demon Yasha- maybe has a club- Tags: (Yasha)

The pretty ginger was still sleeping.

Yoichi- Yoi- m- 16- human- same as Yu and Mika- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Shiho (someone please make him)- crush: Shiho Kimizuki- had a sister- bowcaster/bow and arrows with demon Gekkoin- Tags: Krad

The green eyed brunette shook his head. "You haven't eaten in a while?!" he all but yelped the question, then signed. "I don't think that's a good thing..." he muttered. He went and opened the door, gesturing him to go out and saying "Let's go eat."

Jessika- f- 13 or 14- human- same as Jessica and co- may have a demon weapon in the future but probably not- Night dorm I think I said- Roommate: open unless she can room with Crowley and Ferid once adopted- crush: open- has a dog, really a pup; will have a horse, foal, and adopted kid in future- adopted by Crowley- Tags: Crowley

The redhead nodded and smiled as she walked with him. "They all get up early in that dorm?" she asked, though he'd say most of them. He hadn't said every single student there did. She said "That's interesting," then continued to follow after him.

Natural Harmonia Gropius- N- m- 18- human- Pokemon Black and White canon- Sakura- Roommate: Black/Touya- Crush: Black/Touya- has Pokemon with him (including Zorua Smoky)- Tags: Black

the greenish haired one woke up, finally. He blinked his eyes as he sat up.

Black/Touya- B maybe- m- 18- human- same as N- Sakura- Roommate: N- crush: N- has Pokemon with him (including Leaf)- Tags: N

The brownish haired one jerked. He sighed and sat up.

Latios- Tio (maybe)- m- unknown (adult)- Pokemon Gijinka- canon- Pokemon form maybe- face mark and maybe arms- Beast/Elements dorm- has mate and adopted son (Lycanroc Gijinka and shiny Umbreon)- teacher of Pokemon Legendaries- Tags

The white and blue haired one picked up his son. He and his mate headed out, to go get breakfast.

Latias- Tia (maybe)- f- unknown- Pokemon Gijinka- canon- maybe Pokemon form- mark on face and maybe arms- Beast/Elements dorm- X- crush: maybe Mew- Pan- Latios' teaching assistant/helper- Tags: Mew

The pretty female with the long red and white hair smiled. She nodded as she said "Good, good, because I like hanging out with you. You're a really cute and cool girl," she said. She looked down a moment as she realized she's called her cute...but that could be a normal thing. "Ah, yeah...but classes should start soon. It's still before the start of the school year, or the semester or whatever."

Akira/Ren- Aki, Renren- m- 16 or 17- human with Persona form- Persona 5 canon- Persona form- student- Sakura dorm- Morgana- dating Futaba and OC- Morgana is his kitty/kitty boy- Tags: Morgana/open

The glasses-bound raven was tired that morning.

Morgana- Morg, Mona, maybe Gana- m- unknown- Cat/Persona user/humanoid- Persona 5 canon- Perosna form, bipedal cat- companion- Sakura dorm- Akira- has a mate and four offspring- many powers?- Tags: Akira/open

The black cat laid curled up beside him.

Magnus Bane- Mag maybe, Bane- m- unknown age- Warlock/Mage- Shadowhunters canon- magic teacher and has magic- Summer Hall- Roommate: Alec (and technically the boys)- engaged or married to Alec- sons Max Michael Lightwood-Bane and Rafael- Tags: Alec

The dark haired and pretty eyed male got ready.

Alec Lightwood- Al maybe- young adult- Shadowhunter?- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes maybe- Summer Hall- Magnus- maybe has powers- engaged or married to Magnus- two sons- Tags: Magnus

The dark haired one got ready, and got the boys ready.

Clary (Morgenstern)- Claire maybe- f- age unknown (young adult)- Shadowhunter- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes- Queen Meb dorm?- open- Jace is boyfriend- Jonathan is brother- maybe has powers- Tags: Orri, Narumi, Mayu and Mai, Leina and Ellena/ Velvet

The reddish (blonde?) young woman read the book, then grabbed another.

Ellena Garroway- Ellie or Lena- f- 16 y- werewolf- Shadowhunters OC- Moon dorm- Leina- crush: open- adopted daughter of Luke, so technically family with the Lightwoods- Tags: Narumi and Leina and co/ Velvet

The blue eyed white wolf flicked her tail, and twitched her ears. She sniffed a bit, then stopped.

Castiel Novak- Cas, Casserole, Cassette, Sass (sometimes)- m- unknown- angel but AU- Supernatural canon- Security- sigils to blast away demons/bad angels, light, healing, song- special blades- Blade dorm- Dean- SO: Dean- Tags: Dean, Kelly, Mel/ Lane

The blue eyed and dark/black haired angel led the way. He glanced back at Dean and Lane every once in awhile. He was making sure Dean was doing alright, but also Lane. They soon came upon the two sisters, as well as the other person, and he wondered what they were doing.

Dean Winchester- Deano, Deanie, Squirrel?- m- late 30s to early 40s- Wendigo AU- Security- Supernatural canon- smaller to medium sized with hooves, dog like golden brown/dirty blonde fur, antlers, green eyes- Blade dorm- Cas- SO: Cas- brother and half brother- dog Miracle- Tags: Cas, Kelly, Mel/ Lane

The green eyed golden-brown/dirty-blonde nodded. "That's them...well, those are the two girls that said they saw it happen. That must be the student they said it had happened to. I wonder what they're doing..." he then muttered.

Kelly- f- adult- human/mortal- Supernatural canon- data person? Secretary? Works in the office- Blade dorm- Melody- crush: maybe Melody- son Jack (half archangel half human, so Nephilim)- Tags: Melody, Cas and Dean

The blue eyed brownish haired woman headed inside. They went to the office, and told the one in charge.

Melody- Mel- f- adult- werewolf- Supernatural OC- Cafeteria worker? Security?- wolf is pretty, smaller and slender, brown furred- Blade dorm- Kelly- crush: maybe Kelly- son Lorell who's six or seven- Tags: Kelly, Castiel and Dean

The beautiful eyed brown haired one followed. She listened as Kelly told the headmaster/mistress what had happened.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:55 pm

Shimmer - Female - Dragon/Human Hybrid - Dragon Dorm - Tags: Raiden Mai, Skye, Mayu, Narumi, Suki, Ryota, Orri, Ellena, Leina, Clary ,Suki, Velvet, ect.

Shimmer had been sleeping in late that morning and was finally awakening. She stretched a bit before getting out of the bed. The humanoid dragon threw on a new set of clothes before opening the door to her room and stepping outside, heading for the small dorm kitchen but stopping at the group gathered in the Dragon dorm living area, only catching a bit of their conversation and becoming very curious. "Whats going on? What are y'all reading?" she questioned, genuinely curious as to what was going on.

Miguel - Male - Human - Water Dorm - Tags: Byleth, Shez and co

Miguel exited the dorm, having been up and about for awhile now. He stretched his arms over his head before walking further into the outside area of the doors. He looked around curiously, wondering who he'd run into today and what the day may have in store.

Delilah - Female - Pokemon Gijinka (Delibird) - Water Dorm - Tags: Open

Delilah exited her room after getting ready for the day. She was feeling pretty hungry and decided to head for the cafeteria and see if she could get some food and maybe run into some fellow school mates. She hummed to herself a bit as she made her way toward the cafeteria, walking at a brisk pace in that direction.

Tomiko - Male - Pokemon Gijinka (Turtuga) - Water Dorm - Tags: Open

Tomiko yawned after waking up from his sleep. After perparing and getting dressed and ready, he left his room and decided to head to the library to look at and maybe even check out some books while he was there. As he made his way there, he took his time and tried his best to stay alert and aware of his surroundings despite not being fully awake yet.

Zeff - Male - Werewolf - Moon Dorm - Tags: Kenshin, Naoe, Koziro, Zephir

Zeff woke up from his slumber and sat up in the bed, a yawn escaping him before he groggily slipped out of bed. He stretched a little before getting ready for the day, fixing his hair and changing into a somewhat fresh set of clothes to start. After finishing his somewhat brief morning routine, he stepped outside his room and headed outside the dorm. The young werewolf headed for the dojo, wondering if anyone was there already training. After some time, he reached the dojo and spotted a few others that seemed to be about to start training themselves. He leaned into and stood in the doorway, watching them carefully and curiously.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:07 pm

Byleth- Leth (maybe)- m- young adult- mortal- Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes canon- Sothis possessed form I guess- Light dorm advisor- Roomate: Shez- boyfriend: Shez- Tags: Shez and Jesse/Miguel

The light greenish haired one smiled at his love. He grabbed his hand again, and walked out of their room and down the hallway. He smiled as the cat boy and his son found them, again. They then approached a blonde man, a language teacher or something like that.

Shez- S maybe or Ez- m- young adult- mortal- same as Byleth- Light dorm- dance teacher- Roomate: Byleth- boyfriend: Byleth- Tags: Byleth and Jesse/Miguel

The male, with neck length purple maybe bluish spiky hair, smiled. He let the other male hold his hand as they left the room. He smiled and waved to Jesse and Ark. He then looked to the blonde man they approached, and said "Hello."

Jesse- m- 28- cat person- same as Leth and Ez; OC- Light dorm I believe- roommate: open- crush: was Arval, maybe genderbent Sothis- English type class, reading books then watching the movies and discussing, doing assignments- helps with anime/manga club- has child Ark Jacek (wavy/curly white hair just above the shoulders, white ears and tail, reddish brown eyes)- Tags: Shez and Byleth/Miguel

The brown eyed curly haired ginger twitched ears and flicked the tail. The white haired child stuck close to their parent. They glanced about as Jesse got them and himself ready. They then headed, Jesse holding their hand and calling "Hey," to Byleth and Shez.

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like a teen- whatever Sephiroth is x human- Final Fantasy OC- might have one wing- Moon dorm- roommate: open- crush: Nao and Koziro (poly open too)- clone, sort of- Sephiroth, Rufus, and Jessica are all his parents in a way- maybe has powers- has a sword- Tags: Kenshin, Nao and Koziro

The strawberry-blonde, hair having as ashen overcast, hummed. The Mako and blue brown sectoral eyes glanced to Nao and Koziro, then Kenshin. He smiled as he nodded at him. "It is a lovely sword, isn't it?" he asked, more to...not brag, but show his pride. He then glanced to Nao and Koziro. "Okay, okay...ill spar with you then," he said to Nao. He kind of wanted to know what it would be like to spar with Koziro. Deciding to humor Nao, though, he put his sword away and took a wooden one.

Leina- Ina- f- 15- werewolf- OC- wolf form: light brownish with darker ears and tail tip, golden eyes, black nose- Moon dorm- Roomate: Ellena- crush: Zeff- pan- has a dog- dad x mom: 3 older siblings, twin, three younger siblings- Tags: Mayu, Raiden, Ellena, Clary, others

The blue green eyed one began to read the book she'd picked up.

Shey- f- 17- vampire- OC- Night dorm- Roomate: open- maybe Mayu? Probably Velvet XD: open- sire/one who turned her was a foster parent, Miro. He and his husband raised her, and she doesn't know her birth family- Tags: open

The pretty golden brown haired female hummed. The blue-green eyed one headed out, to find something to do.

Suki- Su- f- age unknown- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- Black fox with white jaw and toes and tail tips, eight tails, ambery eyes- Sakura dorm (advisor?)- Teacher of Yokai history/lore- Roomate: Ryota- crush: Herrsher- Ryota is her son- Tags: Ryota/ Raiden, Mayu, Narumi/ Leina and Ellena/ Velvet

The ambery raven haired female tilted her head. 'We were meeting up, and I don't understand why that's... worrying or suspicious to you. Clearly you're worried or suspicious. Otherwise you'd have no reason to follow any of us," she said to Velvet.

Ryota- Ryo- m- 16- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- black fox with white muzzle/chest/belly/socks, reddish brown and ambery eyes, nine white tipped tails- Sakura dorm- roomate: Suki- crush: Honey and Ishi (leaning more towards Ishi)- (dad was Qui) Suki is mom: Rem Ram (red/white, gray/white) and Rena (black with high white; Rai and Rito (white w/ black ears, white w/ black head/rump/tails) ; Rima (red/black/white), Raiku (white/black), Reiko (white/red/black), Rino (white w/ red head/rump/tails, black ears/tail tips) Tags: Suki/ Raiden, Mayu and Narumi, Leina and Ellena/Velvet

The slender and shorter one shook his head. The white-ended-black haired one grabbed a book.

Orri Faust-Surt- Riri or Ri- genderfluid- 18- Neko werecat- OC- black cat with white jaw, chest streak, toes and tail tip; green and brown eyes- Light dorm- Roommate: Ryoken?- crush: Ryoken- Pai x Nona: Otto and Otti (22), Onna (18), Onyx (15), Onii (10)- Tags: others

The beautiful and cute black haired one took another book. They and Onna read more.

Yuichiro Hyakuya- Yu- m- 16- human- OnS/SotE canon- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Mika- crush: Mika- orphan- sword with demon spirit Asuramaru (I'm playing him too)- Mika is also weapon- Tags: Mika (Ash)

Mikaela- Mika- m- 16- former vampire now demon- OnS/SotE canon- light dorm- Roommate: Yu- crush: Yu- orphan- comes out of the sword, unlike Ash- pretty cat like- Tags: Yu

Jessica- Jessie- f- young adult- human- OnS/SotE OC- possessed form though she's never really been- purple swirls on cheeks if so- Light dorm- Roommate: open- crush: Ash and Kiseki O, tiny one on Krul- bowcaster/bow and arrows with wolf demon Yasha- maybe has a club- Tags: (Yasha)

Yoichi- Yoi- m- 16- human- same as Yu and Mika- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Shiho (someone please make him)- crush: Shiho Kimizuki- had a sister- bowcaster/bow and arrows with demon Gekkoin- Tags: Krad

The green eyed brunette shook his head. "You haven't eaten in a while?!" he all but yelped the question, then signed. "I don't think that's a good thing..." he muttered. He went and opened the door, gesturing him to go out and saying "Let's go eat."

Jessika- f- 13 or 14- human- same as Jessica and co- may have a demon weapon in the future but probably not- Night dorm I think I said- Roommate: open unless she can room with Crowley and Ferid once adopted- crush: open- has a dog, really a pup; will have a horse, foal, and adopted kid in future- adopted by Crowley- Tags: Crowley

The redhead nodded and smiled as she walked with him. "They all get up early in that dorm?" she asked, though he'd say most of them. He hadn't said every single student there did. She said "That's interesting," then continued to follow after him.

Natural Harmonia Gropius- N- m- 18- human- Pokemon Black and White canon- Sakura- Roommate: Black/Touya- Crush: Black/Touya- has Pokemon with him (including Zorua Smoky)- Tags: Black

Black/Touya- B maybe- m- 18- human- same as N- Sakura- Roommate: N- crush: N- has Pokemon with him (including Leaf)- Tags: N

Latios- Tio (maybe)- m- unknown (adult)- Pokemon Gijinka- canon- Pokemon form maybe- face mark and maybe arms- Beast/Elements dorm- has mate and adopted son (Lycanroc Gijinka and shiny Umbreon)- teacher of Pokemon Legendaries- Tags

The white and blue haired one picked up his son. He and his mate headed out, to go get breakfast.

Latias- Tia (maybe)- f- unknown- Pokemon Gijinka- canon- maybe Pokemon form- mark on face and maybe arms- Beast/Elements dorm- X- crush: maybe Mew- Pan- Latios' teaching assistant/helper- Tags: Mew

The pretty female with the long red and white hair smiled. She nodded as she said "Good, good, because I like hanging out with you. You're a really cute and cool girl," she said. She looked down a moment as she realized she's called her cute...but that could be a normal thing. "Ah, yeah...but classes should start soon. It's still before the start of the school year, or the semester or whatever."

Magnus Bane- Mag maybe, Bane- m- unknown age- Warlock/Mage- Shadowhunters canon- magic teacher and has magic- Summer Hall- Roommate: Alec (and technically the boys)- engaged or married to Alec- sons Max Michael Lightwood-Bane and Rafael- Tags: Alec

The dark haired and pretty eyed male got ready.

Alec Lightwood- Al maybe- young adult- Shadowhunter?- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes maybe- Summer Hall- Magnus- maybe has powers- engaged or married to Magnus- two sons- Tags: Magnus

The dark haired one got ready, and got the boys ready.

Clary (Morgenstern)- Claire maybe- f- age unknown (young adult)- Shadowhunter- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes- Queen Meb dorm?- open- Jace is boyfriend- Jonathan is brother- maybe has powers- Tags: Orri, Narumi, Mayu and Mai, Leina and Ellena/ Velvet

The reddish (blonde?) young woman read the book, then grabbed another.

Ellena Garroway- Ellie or Lena- f- 16 y- werewolf- Shadowhunters OC- Moon dorm- Leina- crush: open- adopted daughter of Luke, so technically family with the Lightwoods- Tags: Narumi and Leina and co/ Velvet

The blue eyed white wolf flicked her tail, and twitched her ears. She sniffed a bit, then stopped.

Castiel Novak- Cas, Casserole, Cassette, Sass (sometimes)- m- unknown- angel but AU- Supernatural canon- Security- sigils to blast away demons/bad angels, light, healing, song- special blades- Blade dorm- Dean- SO: Dean- Tags: Dean, Kelly, Mel/ Lane

The blue eyed and dark/black haired angel led the way. He glanced back at Dean and Lane every once in awhile. He was making sure Dean was doing alright, but also Lane. They soon came upon the two sisters, as well as the other person, and he wondered what they were doing.

Dean Winchester- Deano, Deanie, Squirrel?- m- late 30s to early 40s- Wendigo AU- Security- Supernatural canon- smaller to medium sized with hooves, dog like golden brown/dirty blonde fur, antlers, green eyes- Blade dorm- Cas- SO: Cas- brother and half brother- dog Miracle- Tags: Cas, Kelly, Mel/ Lane

The green eyed golden-brown/dirty-blonde nodded. "That's them...well, those are the two girls that said they saw it happen. That must be the student they said it had happened to. I wonder what they're doing..." he then muttered.

Kelly- f- adult- human/mortal- Supernatural canon- data person? Secretary? Works in the office- Blade dorm- Melody- crush: maybe Melody- son Jack (half archangel half human, so Nephilim)- Tags: Melody, Cas and Dean

The blue eyed brownish haired woman headed inside. They went to the office, and told the one in charge.

Melody- Mel- f- adult- werewolf- Supernatural OC- Cafeteria worker? Security?- wolf is pretty, smaller and slender, brown furred- Blade dorm- Kelly- crush: maybe Kelly- son Lorell who's six or seven- Tags: Kelly, Castiel and Dean

The beautiful eyed brown haired one followed. She listened as Kelly told the headmaster what had happened.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:49 pm

Void Queen(Herrscher of Void Kiana)~ "Fine I'll help, your daughter better not try to murder me." I said to Mai. I decided to teleport to Herrscher of Thunder's location because I wanted to.(Logic lol)
Raiden Mai~ I returned to the others. "Sorry that took a while." I said. Kiana teleported into the room. I saw Mayu glaring at her. "Don't you even think about it Mayu." I said to Mayu stenerly.

Mayu~ I glared daggers at Herrscher of the Void. "Fine I won't try to kill her, I will try to be nice to her." I said to Mai(Yeah Mayu has a problem with Herrscher of the Void Kiana, because she attempted to kill her mom)

Narumi~ I am aware of the problem Mayu has with Herrscher of the Void Kiana. I chose not to say anything about it.

Skye~ I sensed someone nearby in the shadows. My eyes changed to Dark Blue and used my shadows on the spot where I was sensing somebody. "Nice try at eavesdropping, you aren't very good at it." I said to Velvet. My eyes turned back to normal.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:15 pm

]Byleth- Leth (maybe)- m- young adult- mortal- Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes canon- Sothis possessed form I guess- Light dorm advisor- Roomate: Shez- boyfriend: Shez- Tags: Shez and Jesse/Miguel

The light greenish haired one smiled at his love. He grabbed his hand again, and walked out of their room and down the hallway. He smiled as the cat boy and his son found them, again. They then approached a blonde man, a language teacher or something like that.

Shez- S maybe or Ez- m- young adult- mortal- same as Byleth- Light dorm- dance teacher- Roomate: Byleth- boyfriend: Byleth- Tags: Byleth and Jesse/Miguel

The male, with neck length purple maybe bluish spiky hair, smiled. He let the other male hold his hand as they left the room. He smiled and waved to Jesse and Ark. He then looked to the blonde man they approached, and said "Hello."

Jesse- m- 28- cat person- same as Leth and Ez; OC- Light dorm I believe- roommate: open- crush: was Arval, maybe genderbent Sothis- English type class, reading books then watching the movies and discussing, doing assignments- helps with anime/manga club- has child Ark Jacek (wavy/curly white hair just above the shoulders, white ears and tail, reddish brown eyes)- Tags: Shez and Byleth/Miguel

The brown eyed curly haired ginger twitched ears and flicked the tail. The white haired child stuck close to their parent. They glanced about as Jesse got them and himself ready. They then headed, Jesse holding their hand and calling "Hey," to Byleth and Shez.

The blue green eyed one sighed and looked to Shimmer as she now approached them. They were in the common area, so made sense. She shook her head a couple times. She said "We're...trying to figure something out," was all she said. She didn't really know how to explain it, or if she should. It might get dangerous, after all...and she didn't want more innocent people involved.

Ryota- Ryo- m- 16- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- black fox with white muzzle/chest/belly/socks, reddish brown and ambery eyes, nine white tipped tails- Sakura dorm- roomate: Suki- crush: Honey and Ishi (leaning more towards Ishi)- (dad was Qui) Suki is mom: Rem Ram (red/white, gray/white) and Rena (black with high white; Rai and Rito (white w/ black ears, white w/ black head/rump/tails) ; Rima (red/black/white), Raiku (white/black), Reiko (white/red/black), Rino (white w/ red head/rump/tails, black ears/tail tips) Tags: Suki/ Raiden, Mayu and Narumi, Leina and Ellena/Velvet, others

The slender and shorter one shook his head. The white-ended-black haired one looked to the two and the new person. Mayu didn't seem to like this person at all. This caused him to be on alert and tense up a bit, then.

The beautiful and cute black haired one looked over. They and Onna studied the new lady, who Mayu seemed to despise.

The dark haired and pretty eyed male waited for them.

The dark haired one and the boys finished getting ready.

Clary (Morgenstern)- Claire maybe- f- age unknown (young adult)- Shadowhunter- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes- Queen Meb dorm?- open- Jace is boyfriend- Jonathan is brother- maybe has powers- Tags: Orri, Narumi, Mayu and Mai, Leina and Ellena/ others

The reddish (blonde?) young woman looked over. "Okay...what now? What does Kiana do for us?" she asked.

Ellena Garroway- Ellie or Lena- f- 16 y- werewolf- Shadowhunters OC- Moon dorm- Leina- crush: open- adopted daughter of Luke, so technically family with the Lightwoods- Tags: Narumi and Leina and co/ Velvet and others

The blue eyed white wolf flicked her tail, and twitched her ears. She shook her head a couple times.

The beautiful eyed brown haired one followed. She listened as Kelly told the headmaster what had happened.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:52 pm

Raiden Mai~ I explain the plan to everyone and what Kiana will be doing for us.

Herrscher Of Void( Kiana)~ I nodded understanding the plan.

Mayu- I nodded. Not happy that Narumi and I have to be the bait.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lane - 13

Postby Soup5 » Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:42 am

Lane Solamon/nonbinary/metahuman/tag: Cas, Dean, Kelly, Mel, Nami, Sayuri, Ayako
    Lane looks around briefly before speaking up to those three, "this is quite a 'peculiar' place for a hangout, but it's alright as long as it's not a restricted area."
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:43 am

Byleth- Leth (maybe)- m- young adult- mortal- Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes canon- Sothis possessed form I guess- Light dorm advisor- Roomate: Shez- boyfriend: Shez- Tags: Shez and Jesse/Miguel

The blue green eyed one sighed and looked to Shimmer as she now approached them. They were in the common area, so made sense. She shook her head a couple times. She said "We're...trying to figure something out," was all she said. She didn't really know how to explain it, or if she should. It might get dangerous, after all...and she didn't want more innocent people involved.

She then listened and nodded to the explanation.

She then nodded along as she listened to the plan as well.

Ryota- Ryo- m- 16- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- black fox with white muzzle/chest/belly/socks, reddish brown and ambery eyes, nine white tipped tails- Sakura dorm- roomate: Suki- crush: Honey and Ishi (leaning more towards Ishi)- (dad was Qui) Suki is mom: Rem Ram (red/white, gray/white) and Rena (black with high white; Rai and Rito (white w/ black ears, white w/ black head/rump/tails) ; Rima (red/black/white), Raiku (white/black), Reiko (white/red/black), Rino (white w/ red head/rump/tails, black ears/tail tips) Tags: Suki/ Raiden, Mayu and Narumi, Leina and Ellena/Velvet, others

The slender and shorter one shook his head. The white-ended-black haired one then nodded.

The beautiful and cute black haired one nodded. "Okay," they and Onna both said.

the greenish haired one stood up.

The brownish haired one stood up.

Clary (Morgenstern)- Claire maybe- f- age unknown (young adult)- Shadowhunter- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes- Queen Meb dorm?- open- Jace is boyfriend- Jonathan is brother- maybe has powers- Tags: Orri, Narumi, Mayu and Mai, Leina and Ellena/ others

The reddish (blonde?) young woman nodded as well.

Ellena Garroway- Ellie or Lena- f- 16 y- werewolf- Shadowhunters OC- Moon dorm- Leina- crush: open- adopted daughter of Luke, so technically family with the Lightwoods- Tags: Narumi and Leina and co/ Velvet and others

The blue eyed white wolf flicked her tail, and twitched her ears.

The blue eyed and dark/black haired angel sighed a bit. He glanced around for a moment, then nodded.

The green eyed golden-brown/dirty-blonde glanced around. "I guess it's fine...but now we need to figure out what to do." He glanced to Cas for a moment, nodding to him. "Um...Cas told me once that he doesn't really trust the headmaster...maybe we should have gone with Kelly and Melody."

The blue eyed brownish haired woman had told Giovani. She sighed as she now exited the office with the kids and Mel.

The beautiful eyed brown haired one followed. She sighed as well as they then stepped out
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:14 pm

(I feel so bad for Narumi and Mayu having to be the bait for this plan.)

Raiden mai~ "Everybody ready?" I asked. I waited for everyone to answer. We needed to go to Ayako first, and I know that will lure Safara out and make Safara mad.

Herrscher of the Void Kiana~ I rolled my eyes and nodded. "Yeah I just want to get this dumb awful plan of yours done so I can back to tring to take over the world with Honkai Beasts(It's true.)." I replied to Raiden mai. Of course I had to be the one to talk to the crazy girl.

Narumi~ I looked over at Mayu. "I'm scared Mayu." I said to Mayu. "Yes I am ready." I said

Mayu~ I looked back at Narumi and gently squeezed her hand. "Me too Narumi, but we'll fine, my mom knows what she is doing, she knows this plan will lure her out." I said to Narumi.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 02, 2023 6:55 pm

The blue green eyed one nodded as she looked at the others. She said "I'm ready," as she looked at them.

The ambery raven haired female nodded as well. "I'm as ready as I can be," she said.

The slender and shorter one hummed. The white-ended-black haired one then nodded and said "Ready."

The beautiful and cute black haired one nodded. "Ready," they and Onna both said as well.

the greenish haired one stood up.

The brownish haired one stood up.

Silver- maybe Silv- m- 18 years- human trainer- Pokemon canon- Sakura dorm- roommate: Gold (NPC unless someone actually makes him)- Gold is his boyfriend- Persian Creme, umbreon Darkness, espeon Rosie, mightyena Exodus, lycanroc Genesis, ninetails Fira- Tags

The male with the red hair, medium length or longish, woke up. He sighed as he looked around a moment, silver eyes inspecting the room. Gold had already gotten up and gone...probably to get food. Shaking his head, he got dressed and headed out too.

The reddish (blonde?) young woman said "I'm ready. Let's get this done," she then said.

Ellena Garroway- Ellie or Lena- f- 16 y- werewolf- Shadowhunters OC- Moon dorm- Leina- crush: open- adopted daughter of Luke, so technically family with the Lightwoods- Tags: Narumi and Leina and co

The blue eyed white wolf flicked her tail, and twitched her ears. She barked as if to say sure, she was ready.

The blue eyed and dark/black haired angel sighed a bit. He glanced around for a moment, then nodded.

The green eyed golden-brown/dirty-blonde glanced around. "I guess it's fine...but now we need to figure out what to do." He glanced to Cas for a moment, nodding to him. "Um...Cas told me once that he doesn't really trust the headmaster...maybe we should have gone with Kelly and Melody."

The blue eyed brownish haired woman had told Giovani. She sighed as she now exited the office with the kids and Mel.

The beautiful eyed brown haired one followed. She sighed as well as they then stepped out.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me