Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave) RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave)

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:13 am

There was once a talk about the headmaster being evil... so it made me think that what if the headmaster was a nice one when then students started the school, but maybe she/ he retired or was blackmailed to get out of the job. That was when the new headmaster took the job and started to run the school in a tyrant way. This could mean that the peaceful school days during the old headmaster is gone and now the school life is very dark and dangerous because of this tyrant headmaster... The students and teachers could split into three teams, those who are against the headmaster and likely try to get him/ her out of the job, those who like his/her way of ruling things, and the lastest could be neutral ones, who don't really like it, but are to shy or scared to do anything about it?

I got that kind of an idea...lol xD

For the dorms, I think it would be nicer if those roommates were played by different roleplayers, instead of being your own roommate. That way there could happen some interaction between the characters or if there have to be roommates for the same roleplayer, then those rooms could be four-person rooms and maybe one or two-person rooms for teachers/staff.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:45 am

Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:54 am

KyokoKirigiri wrote:(It's alright I'm not the best at plots either.)

XD thanks.
I posted there asking some questions, but anyway.
I'm definitely going to have Silver since he's like eighteen anyway, as well as Latios and Latias]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me