𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”½π•šπ•—π•₯𝕙 ℍ𝕠𝕦𝕀𝕖 / / β„π• π•˜π•¨π•’π•£π•₯𝕀 ℝℙ WIP DNP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”½π•šπ•—π•₯𝕙 ℍ𝕠𝕦𝕀𝕖 / / β„π• π•˜π•¨π•’π•£π•₯𝕀 ℝℙ WIP DNP

Postby untimelyschedule » Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:18 am

Introduction

It has been twenty-three years since the end of the Second Wizarding War and yet the animosity I witness every day would lead one to believe that we are still in the thick of it! INSERT MORE SPEECH HERE.

- Headmistress Pyrell's End of Year Speech [2020/21]

Although you don't know it yet as you board the Hogwarts Express, when you arrive for the Sorting Ceremony you will be one of the students re-sorted into Pyrell.

Rules

β€’ Follow the forum rules & guidelines
    β€’ No godmodding or powerplaying
    β€’ Original characters only, no relation to canon characters either
    β€’ Five sentence minimum per post
    β€’ Post character forms in the discussion thread
    β€’ If you want to have a special character [half-veela, seer, parseltongue etc.] post the form and I'll read over it and approve/reject accordingly
    β€’ Characters must be from the UK/Ireland and the appropriate age [eleven for first years - seventeen for seventh years]
    β€’ You can use/make your own character form, just make sure that it includes all of the info in the template provided
untimelyschedule

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me