ππŽπŠπ„πŒπŽπ: π–πŽπ‘π‹πƒ π“πŽπ”π‘ππ€πŒπ„ππ“ (Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

ππŽπŠπ„πŒπŽπ: π–πŽπ‘π‹πƒ π“πŽπ”π‘ππ€πŒπ„ππ“ (002)

Postby Cinnamon Bread » Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:38 am

π’π‡πŽπ“π€ π“π€πŠπ€π‡π€π’π‡πˆ
      twenty-four | cismale | champion of hoenn | location: budew drop inn, motorstoke | tagged: eyla
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      Shota turns, gazing at the young woman and her PokΓ©mon in surprise. He takes a moment, unsure how to respond, before gathering his composure. "It's fine. After all, there isn't much room to move around at the moment." His voice is smooth and quiet; not the voice one would expect from a Champion. He doesn't look like much, either, dressed in a simple white t-shirt and black pants. His pokΓ© balls are hung from a black belt around his waist, a single master ball standing out beside the five red ones. Shota's signature silver locks frame his face, bangs barely grazing his large eyes. His attention turns to the irritated Lopunny, a smile quirking at his lips. "You have a beautiful PokΓ©mon. I haven't worked with Lopunnies before, though I hear they're quite fierce in battle, as well as fast." Shota's hand slips into his pocket, pulling out a small bag of pinap treats. "Are you hungry? I have a few of these left over from the last batch I made. You can have them." He says gently, offering one to the PokΓ©mon in his outstretched hand.
Cinnamon Bread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ππŽπŠπ„πŒπŽπ: π–πŽπ‘π‹πƒ π“πŽπ”π‘ππ€πŒπ„ππ“ (Open)

Postby spotthecow » Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:42 pm

π‘πˆπ πŠπ”π‘πŽπ’π€π–π€
          contest champion | johto | she/her | twenty-one | loc; motostoke riverbank | mentions; | tags; percy
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❧
        xxxxxThe girl continued to look upon the river and noticed more and more differences between alto mare and motostoke. Both were cities, both had rivers, however alto mare was full of gorgeous, green trees and almost victorian style buildings of pale beige stone; the water was bluer and even the air felt fresher at her home. She sighed and placed her togedemaru at her side, muffling a soft β€œstay still...just one moment, emaru” to the round, little pokemon as she stuffed her hands into the pockets of her ivory colored jacket. The bouncy pokemon rolled back and forth then clinged onto Rin’s pocket, wondering just what the lavender-haired girl had. Rin pulled out a couple brightly colored poffins as her milotic rested its head on the top of the wooden railing with ease. The large water serpent pokemon let out a melodic sound, β€œMyyyyyoo” and togedemaru squealed out of excitement. β€œLook what I have for you two! I managed to keep them fresh! Here you guys go.” Rin’s quiet voice rang through the air for only a moment whilst she cracked a smooth smile, giving the milotic and togedemaru a poffin each then patted their heads.
        xxxxx Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed a trainer and his pikachu. At first, she was going to ignore the light brown headed boy and simply allow him to stare her way as long as he kept a good distance. Talking to people was exhausting in Rin’s eyes, especially with so many contest fans approaching her throughout the week. As much as she enjoyed performing in contests, public speaking of any kind was not her preference. That was until the pikachu waved with a lighthearted coo then Rin couldn’t help, but to turn her head and flash a slight smile of hello towards the boy’s way. He didn’t seem much older or younger than she and upon analyzing his features a bit closer, she noticed a blue gaze and a friendly grin despite something in his voice. ’Is he nervous.. Definitely not a fan though, right?’ Rin wondered to herself with a very slight tilt of her head. His words proved her thoughts. ”Hm, honestly, I’ve been exploring this past week..This is my first time in Galar region” Her cold, yet somehow silky voice peered through with silent curiosity. "I'm from a city, but it's quite different from here." Rin turned her eyes to her togedemaru, who rolled right up to the shoes of the boy, nearly hitting him out of his pure excitement of being able to see another electric type pokemon. "Emaru! I know you're excited, but please be careful," she huffed with a small laugh, one which seemed to warm rin's face compared to her somewhat intimidating voice. "Toketoketoketoketokedemu!" The little fellow spoke in his own hyper, talkative fashion and waved his little arms up and down out of joy while speaking.
    spotthecow

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: ππŽπŠπ„πŒπŽπ: π–πŽπ‘π‹πƒ π“πŽπ”π‘ππ€πŒπ„ππ“ (Open)

Postby lovestruck » Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:59 pm

xxxxxxxxx ❝ π„π˜π‹π€ β€”
      β˜… unova champion β˜… curious β˜… inn lobby β˜… tagged: Shota
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Eyla silently assessed (some would say judged) the young man as he spoke to her. He seemed somewhat normal, unassuming. Eyla figured he was just here to watch- he didn’t seem over eager or arrogant like some of the other trainers she’d met. If she’d learned anything throughout the years though, it was to never underestimate an opponent. Eyla did become a bit curious as she noticed the master ball at his hip, however. Perhaps there was more to him than meets the eye?
      The brunette returned her focus to his face as he spoke, nodding, β€œThank you so much. She is quite fierce.” She paused, considering whether she should admit this, before adding β€œwell, I’ll be battling later this week so I guess you can see her in action for yourself.” Eyla offered a slight smile (although perhaps it was a bit of a smirk) to the stranger, excited already (and a bit nervous, although she’d never admit that) by the prospects of the tournament.
      Eyla was surprised when he offered Aolani treats. Personally she could be a bit stingy, so Eyla was always a bit surprised when others were kinder than herself. Especially considering they had been the last of his, and he clearly had his own pokemon to care for.
      Aolani did a full 180 when she saw the pinap treats, the lopunny’s mood brightening as she tentatively took them from his hand. She let out a happy mrr, her eyes closing tight with delight as she savored the treats. Eyla chuckled, amused at her pokemon’s sudden mood shift. β€œThank you so much. She gets pretty grumpy when she’s hungry. I was rushing around trying to find some food for her.” Abashedly, Eyla rubbed the back of her neck. β€œI should’ve thought to bring more treats I guess- you’re smart.” She paused, before adding, β€œI guess you probably want to get to your room- sorry if I’ve been keeping you.”
    lovestruck

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

ππŽπŠπ„πŒπŽπ: π–πŽπ‘π‹πƒ π“πŽπ”π‘ππ€πŒπ„ππ“ (003)

Postby Cinnamon Bread » Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:56 pm

π’π‡πŽπ“π€ π“π€πŠπ€π‡π€π’π‡πˆ
        twenty-four | cismale | champion of hoenn | location: budew drop inn, motorstoke | tagged: eyla
        ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        Shota offers the trainer an awkward smile, rubbing the back of his neck. He reaches out, carefully rubbing the Lopunny's ears as she enjoys the treat. "It's more than alright. I don't often get to speak to others in such a casual setting; my profession keeps me a little busy." He pauses, seemingly thinking something over, before offering his hand to her. "Oh, I haven't introduced myself, have I? I'm Shota Takahashi from the Hoenn region. I'm planning on competing myself, though I must admit, knowing how widely televised the tournament will be makes me a little nervous." It isn't like Shota isn't used to large crowds; being a Champion means defending your title constantly in front of a stadium packed with people. However, this is different. The whole world will be watching his performance, judging his every move. Of course his nerves will be a little frazzled under such conditions. "And who would you be? I'm guessing you aren't local since you're staying here."
    Cinnamon Bread

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

percy ( 002 )

Postby Ploegy » Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:32 am

⇀Percy οΌ¬ο½ο½–ο½‰ο½Ž!!
        xxxmale β€’ twenty years old β€’ galar trainer β€’ location: motostoke riverbank β€’ tagged: rin
        ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

As Rin spoke, Percy finally averted his gaze, figuring he had stared for long enough. While he would have preferred to keep his eyes on her while they conversed, some part of him felt rude to do so. Maybe it was because he had already made himself look like a fool by doing so, though he was glad she hadn't commented on it. He was thankful for that. Pushing that aside for the time being, he stepped up to the railing of the bridge, still keeping his distance from her as he took in what she had told him. He could understand her feelings. Galar's cities were quite different from those of other regions, he knew that much from his own brief experience outside the region. "Galar can be a bit overwhelming, especially now with such a tournament upcoming. The usual energy is amplified so much now," he stated as he folded his arms and rested them on the railing in front of himself. "Battling is a huge spectacle here. Even gym challengers fight in front of large crowds of people. It's both exciting, but nerve wracking."

Pausing for a moment, Percy's attention was briefly taken by Emaru as he rolled over to him. Yuji turned to look down Percy's back to get a good look at the other electric rodent. Feeling the other's excitement from his perch, the pikachu couldn't help but let his tail begin to wag, ignoring the fact that his trainer had to pay the price of getting smacked by it in the process. "Yuji, that's enough with the tail!" the male exclaimed, though his words meant little to his companion in the moment. "You can get down and play. Just be nice." Crying out happily at those words, Yuji happily slid down his trainer's back and landed on the ground near the togedemaru. Seeing the two together caused a soft smile to cross Percy's lips, but his gaze didn't linger long on the two rodents. Instead, he finally allowed it to return to Rin.

For a moment, he was unsure what to say and instead found himself at a lack of words. Don't be such an idiot! Say something! he scolded himself internally, knowing he was acting far out of character for himself. For someone so energetic and talkative, it was strange to find himself at a loss for words and for no real reason either. Nervousness wasn't a feeling he often felt, yet here he was being confronted with it. It was embarrassing. Letting a faint sigh escape his lip, an apologetic expression began to take form upon his face. "I should apologize for bothering you like this," he finally spoke up again. Internally, he was slapping himself for how stupid he sounded, yet he still found it in himself to continue on. "I hope you don't mind if Yuji and I stay a little longer. He seems happy to be around another so similar to himself."

Again his gaze moved back to the two electric types and a soft chuckle escaped his lips as he saw how happy his pikachu looked. It wasn't rare for Yuji to wear such an expression, yet in this moment it seemed to radiate more cheerfulness than it usually did. Even the energetic chus that came from him seemed more lively. Seeing him in such a manner warmed Percy's heart, though if Rin would prefer they leave, he was more than willing to abide. They had been merely passing by after all and he did not wish to intrude.
    Ploegy

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me