these walls | multifandom rp | o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: these walls | multifandom rp | o&a

Postby InfectedHau » Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:53 am

Tempera||19||Kingdom Hearts||Tagged: Sora, Leona

Cold grey eyes flashed up and down the newcomer's figure. He carried himself with ease, laid back, but with a subtle tension that belied his true nature. He was smart, but he wasn't trying to show it. She knew the type, she'd met someone much like him before. He didn't have any noticeable weapons, but she of all people knew that wasn't necessarily indicative of his combat readiness. As she sized him up, she got the feeling that he was doing the same to them, though he didn't look all that impressed with what he saw. Which might have rankled her a while ago, but she was past caring what other people thought of her. All the more fun when they realized what she was truly capable of.

"What the kid said," Tempera said, walking to the exit at a slightly slower pace. "It's kind of our job. You can help, if you want, I'll try and leave some for you." An unusually cocky statement, for one such as her, but a calculated one. She wanted to see if this newcomer was really as unflappable as he looked. If he was, that was valuable information. If he wasn't, then she got to see what he was capable of, which was also valuable information.

The keyblade wielder broke into a run as she passed through the door, heading down the street after Sora. Capable or not, she wasn't about to let him take on a Heartless swarm all on his own.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:34 pm

♛ ℒ𝑒𝑜𝓃𝒶 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓁𝒶𝓇 // 20 // Lion beastman // Twisted Wonderland // // location & tags: outside > monster breach / open, Sora and Tempera

At Sora’s explanation, Leona stared doubtfully at the giant key now being held up. It didn’t look like any ordinary key for sure, but how the teen could use it to fight was lost on him. “Uh-huh.” He muttered, lifting his free arm to scratch the base of his ear. He supposed it was large enough to use as a blunt weapon if nothing else.

This kid seemed rather intent on doing what he was told, Leona realized, and rushing in without knowing many other details was an awfully foolish move in his opinion. Part of him was wondering if whatever this key had the potential to do was what gave Sora that confidence. Nonetheless, although Leona didn’t have any ties to the people he just met, he still didn’t like the thought of them getting themselves killed right away. “Hey… herbivore… just ‘cause you were told to do something doesn’t mean you should automatically go do it. Especially if it’s a waste of your time.” Saying something like that wasn’t super in character for the lion, but he still had some pride as a housewarden. Plus the younger kid was reminding him of some of Savanaclaw’s freshmen. Tempera, on the other hand, seemed a little more capable- or at least, more shrewd with her judgement. Part of that could be based off his experience from back home, where he had met his fair share of vicious fighters with her kind of stare. Then again, her “weapon” was also an oversized key, and neither teenager really stopped to question where they were getting their orders from.

Leona shifted his weight onto the staff he was holding, leaning on it as he pondered leaving these two alone to play heroes while he looked into whoever brought them here. He could be a lot more stealthy on his own anyways, and if the one he would investigate actually had the power to summon beings from other worlds, then getting the jump on them would be vital to figuring out their plans. His internal strategizing was interrupted by the voice over the loudspeaker again- this time in a more urgent tone. ”Zul..rets..?” Leona muttered, his eyebrows creasing. He had dealt with monsters before, but nothing under a name like that.

This was when Sora and Tempera started preparing themselves to leave. Leona’s vibrant eyes followed them to the door as they set off, inviting him along despite his obvious lack of effort to move from where he was. He was in the midst of debating his own next steps when Tempera took a verbal jab at him, causing his tail to involuntarily swish from side to side. Was she trying to match his arrogance? Leona’s frown didn’t give anything away as he stalked out the open door and stood, watching the two run off. He’d follow them after a moment. Even if he lost sight of them, he had quite the keen sense of smell and hearing. Besides, this could be a good way to get a read on how strong the monsters they were tasked with dealing with were - not to mention how those key things were used in battle. The dark-haired student leaned his scepter against the inside of the inn’s doorframe before casually starting down the road the others followed.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

byleth ( 005 ) | sora ( 005 )

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:13 am

Byleth Eisner!!
      xxxmale twenty-one years old fe3h tagged: inosuke & silver
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Hearing Inosuke's response received a small nod from Byleth. At least he was being reasonable despite his eccentric ways. However, it tasked him with figuring out where these monsters were. It couldn't be all too hard of a task. Logically, he could assume they were near the walls that stood around the city, though whether they were inside them or outside was something he had yet to determine. Given the city's appearance, he figured the former was unlikely, unless they had recently gotten through. It wouldn't surprise him if they had, given the circumstances. If they were living peacefully with them on the other side, then there was no reason to summon people from other worlds to do their dirty work. Perhaps he was thinking too deeply about the subject, but then again, he was highly regarded for his strategic genius and planning. He had led his students into many battles and kept them all alive after all. Brushing the thought off, Byleth turned from Inosuke and Silver and surveyed their surroundings for a brief moment in order to figure out the fastest route to the outskirts. "I would assume they are-"

Before he could finish, a bloodcurdling scream cut him off and caused his brows to furrow. He had heard plenty of similar screams before and knew exactly what they implied- danger was closer than he had anticipated and it was within the walls. By no means did it confirm it was some kind of monster though. There was the possibility of it being something completely unrelated, but given the information he had, he could only assume it was related. Turning his head in the direction the scream had come from, Byleth let a soft sigh escape his lips. "I assume that scream locate our enemy. We should make haste."

Showing now hesitation at taking the lead, Byleth pushed himself forward. He was sure Inosuke would be close behind, though he wasn't sure how Silver would act. He couldn't let himself worry about such things now though. His mind had already been set and he had no plans of convincing others to join him if they didn't want to. It gave him more room to work with less people around anyways. That was always beneficial, though he did have great control over his sword and how it act. He was sure even with many allies around, he'd still be able to keep his blade from finding them and if not, reversing time was always an option he had, as much as he hated the side effects it brought upon him. Headaches were one thing, but the emotional distress it brought him from seeing the same scene played out was harmful, even if he wouldn't vocally admit to it.

Allowing his mind to move past it, the young professor quickly rounded a corner before finding himself met with a concerning sight. Large, rodent like creatures were roaming the streets- six of them to be exact- and they were corner poor citizens. From a quick survey of the situation, no one had been hurt, but there was damage to the buildings and roads. That was nothing he could deal with. For now all he could do was help eliminate the vermin. "Sothis give me strength," he muttered under his breath before preparing to take action.

Abruptly coming to a stop, Byleth raised his sword before lashing it out. Instantly, it broke apart into its whip-like form and moved towards one of the zulrets that had cornered several people in a cramped space. Within seconds, it wrapped itself around the creature's back half and waited for the professor to make his next move. Seeing it secured, the former merc didn't think twice before yanking on the sword, causing the monster to not only slide backwards, but cry out in agony as the sword began wrapping tighter around its hindquarters. Byleth knew exactly what would happen- a brutal death awaited the monster if he continued to pull and it struggled against him. Until it could figure that out, all he could do was hold his ground and get the citizens to flee to safety while he had this one preoccupied. "Run!" he called out, his voice somehow staying monotone despite the volume he gave it. "Avoid the others and find a safe place to hide. Me and my companions will handle these things!" He was unsure how true that last part was. There still was no telling if the others had followed him or not after all.

Sora!!
      xxxmale fourteen years old kingdom hearts tagged: tempera & leona

Sora had little time to wrap his head around what Leona or Tempera said in response. He was already too focused on his next task to be worrying about the previous conversation. If heartless were attacking, then he needed to hurry, though thinking back to the message the strange voice had given them, he wasn't entirely sure what zulrets were or if they were even heartless. If so, it was clear they needed to be stopped one way or another otherwise innocent people were going to be harmed. He couldn't live with the thought of that. Monsters were monsters. Perhaps Leona was right that he was too willing too take on such a task, but that fazed the teen very little. After traveling to worlds and doing similar things, it felt like just another day on his journey to find Kairi, or well, rescue her after what had occurred in Neverland. He couldn't think on that right now though. He had to focus on what was happening.

Forcing himself to focus, he continued to press forward, not even bothering to look back and see if Tempera or Leona were even following him. Maybe he should have waited for them, but he was well aware of the dangers that heartless posed upon innocent people and if these were in fact heartless or anything remotely similar, then he needed to get there as quickly as he possibly could to avoid anyone getting seriously injured. That thought was enough to cause the teen attempt to speed up even though he couldn't go much faster. As he drew closer, he could hear people panicking as well as what sounded like animalistic grunts. He had to be close now. Feeling his heart begin to race, Sora tried to keep himself calm as he approached the scene. As he did, he had little time to take in what was happening before his eyes instantly moved to a mother and child being chased by one of the creatures. He couldn't allow such a thing. No thought was put into his plan of attack, instead he simply hurried to their aid.

With each step, he could feel his heart beating faster, which in turn caused him to move with the upmost speed. Hardly thirty seconds had passed by the time he reached the monster and quickly struck its side with his keyblade. Knocking it off course, his gaze momentarily moved to the pair he was trying to rescue and offered a soft smile. "Keep running! I'll keep it preoccupied!" he breathed out. All his running had caused him to be out of breath, but he wouldn't let that slow him down. He couldn't with four other rodents around. He couldn't focus on the others though. The one in front of him was his top priority unless the other four came at him. Seeing the one had had attack regain its footing, Sora readied himself by moving his keyblade in front of his body. Despite his heavy breathing, he was prepared to defend and fight, however, he'd wait until the creature made its move first.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:56 am

Silver stares at the teen with what looks to be anger at his lack of respect towards a more experienced fighter but she puts away her bow since she would rather not get in trouble with Titan for attacking a human without a good reason.

Silver then looks at Byleth and was about to say something to him when she heard the same scream he heard and quickly whistles to have White come to her.

White quickly runs to Silver's and looks at her like what should she do next.

Silver says to White "Follow me and stay close to me ok." As silver runs after Byleth to help him out with whatever fight he had gotten into.

White barks in agreement and runs after Silver with a speed that only a Monster Hunter would be able to keep up with.

Silver along with White manages to catch up to Byleth and Silver says to him "I'm sure you can handle these creatures until the teen catches up with us,I will go with citizens to make sure they don't get attacked by any more of these creatures ok since I have dealt with this kind of situation many times back in the land I'm from."
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:24 am

Tempera||19||Kingdom Hearts||Tagged: Sora

Tempera skidded around the corner, quickly sizing up the situation. Five Heartless. Or maybe not Heartless, they didn't exactly look like any kind she'd seen before. Two civilians, thankfully running in a direction free of any further monsters. Sora, apparently out of breath simply from running over here, taking on one of them. To be expected, considering he had no formal training. Not a problem, hopefully, but she'd need to be mindful of him as she fought.

That left her to handle the other four, though. Fortunately, groups of enemies was something she was good at. A violet light wreathed Tempera's keyblade as she ran towards the Zulrets, and with a grunt of exertion she flung the weapon forwards, sending it tumbling end over end towards the closest beast. When it struck home, a miniature event horizon exploded into being around it, the sudden increase in gravity sending it to the ground, and dragging its friends toward it. Tempera continued running, her weapon reappearing in her hand, ready to strike when she closed the distance.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tanjiro ( 006 )

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:21 am

Tanjiro Kamado!!
      xxxmale sixteen years old demon slayer tagged: titan & kokomi

Watching the girl begin to approach them, Tanjiro found himself momentarily dazed by the way she held herself. In a way it looked similar to those who used water breathing, yet it had some kind of elegance to it that was entirely unfamiliar to him. Upon seeing her wave in his direction, he slowly lift his own hand and returned the gesture, accompanying it with a gentle smile of his own. From the looks of it, she wasn't taken aback by their sudden meeting. That was good. The last thing he needed was another being terrified of him on sight. It made things smoother. Pushing the thought aside when he heard her speak, the teen gave a polite dip of his head at her words. While he knew what a priestess was, he couldn't say he understood the importance of the title. It was best to keep that to himself. Instead, he prepared to introduce himself. "It is a pleasure to meet you Kokomi," he began. "I am Tanjiro Kamado, but feel free to call me Tanjiro."

As he finished speaking, the slayer was quick to return the bow with one of his own. Such a gesture made him wonder if she might be from a world somewhat similar to his own. As much as he wanted to ask, he knew it was unnecessary. The worlds in which they came meant little in this place. The only thing that mattered about them was how they had shaped each of them. How each of them fought was the most important aspect of each of their own worlds. Snapping from his thoughts on the subject, he listened to her next question. Upon hearing it, a faint frown formed on his lips and he lifted a hand to rub the back of his head. "I wish I could answer that, but I am unsure of where exactly we are. Whomever it was that brought us here failed to mention where exactly we've been taken." It was a troubling thought, but it wasn't something Tanjiro could change. All he knew was they were in some kind of city. Its name was something they hadn't directly been told. Whether that was intentional or not was beyond him as well.

Again his train of thought was brought to a halt, but this time it was because of the voice from before. Blinking in surprise at how sudden its plea for immediate help was, the teen felt obligated to help. However, he didn't immediately take to action. Instead, he briefly looked Kokomi overly, wondering if she was capable of fighting. There was no harm in asking. "It sounds like there is danger outside," he said, despite knowing how redundant his words were. "Are you capable of fighting? Or I suppose a better question is, are you willing to go help?"
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:22 am

♛ ℒ𝑒𝑜𝓃𝒶 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓁𝒶𝓇 // 20 // Lion beastman // Twisted Wonderland // // location & tags: outside > monster breach / Sora and Tempera

Leona’s ears twitched at the sound of a commotion, meaning he was probably getting close to where the two from before were. There were also an awful lot of footsteps- residents, perhaps? Or more of the monsters? There was certainly chaos, and by the time Leona’s stride had quickened and turned a corner, the man was met with a flashy display from Tempera’s keyblade. It seemed rather effective, and for the first time since arriving, the lion prince was a little impressed. Nonetheless, the two were still outmatched with five enemies. With an overdramatic sigh, Leona fished his pen from his pocket and flicked it elegantly towards the offending monsters, sending a ball of flame their way. It was nice that the hit from before had gathered them together- it meant less work for him.

“So they’ve got a mouse problem and we’re the exterminators?” Leona growled disinterestedly, sauntering over to circle the zulrets while his eyes flickered over to Sora and Tempera. Sora seemed confident that he could take on the one in front of him, and Tempera was running up to meet the remaining four. A small frown made it’s way to his face- using ranged magic like was used to might make it difficult to avoid hitting the keyblade wielder, and he had a feeling that he’d get an earful if he accidentally turned her to sand by using his signature spell. The 20 year old heaved another sigh before rushing forward and catching the neck of a zulret in his clawed hand. Using the momentum of his burst, he shoved the creature so that it was flipped onto its back, the sudden movement knocking the wind out of it long enough for Leona to slam his foot down on the front leg closest to him. There was a very real possibility that one of the other three legs could take the opportunity to claw at him, but as the beastman braced himself, he realized that it’s opposite side had taken a blow from his magic before.

Still pinning a now thrashing and squealing monster with a bit of difficulty, Leona’s head snapped up to look at his companions. “Hey! Are we supposed to kill these things, or what?” He barked. The lion absolutely loathed following any kind of orders, but considering his inexperience in this world, he could at least play nice for now. That, and he didn’t want to get a nasty bite from letting this thing free.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:27 pm

Titan decides to stay quiet for now to not bother the teen anymore then he already has.

Titan then leans back against a near by wall holding his Great Sword idle in his hand and watch's the teen and pink haired lady as they talk.

Shadow walks up to Titan and stands next to him and says "Meowster should I wait to talk again since I just seem to confuse these people."

Titan looks down at Shadow and says "Yes that seams like a good idea for now I will let you know when you can introduce yourself ok."

Shadow nods his head at Titan and leans back against the same wall that Titan is leaning against

Titan then looks up after hearing the same message that the teen had heard and then puts away his Great Sword onto the back of his armour approachs the teen and the pink haired lady and says to them "I'm sorry if I have interrupted your conversation but shouldn't we get going now since there are monsters causing trouble outside plus on top of that who knows how many citizens of this place could be in serious danger tho and I'm not going to stand by and let people who can't defend themselves get hurt so it's up to you two if you want come along and help me with killing these monsters or not."
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sora ( 006 )

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:54 am

Sora!!
      xxxmale fourteen years old kingdom hearts tagged: tempera & leona

Staring the monster down, Sora observed its movements carefully and slowly moved himself with it to ensure he was prepared for whatever attack it might launch upon him. As he did such, he could hear the footsteps of one of the others. Glancing briefly over his shoulder, he noted it was Tempera. She immediately jumped into action against the other four, showing little hesitation and even using some form of gravity magic to begin her assault. That was enough to assure him that she had things under control. Turning his attention back to the one before him, he noticed it digging its large claws into the ground. It was probably preparing some kind of act. Anticipating as much, Sora pointed his keyblade skyward, preparing to cast thunder around himself in order to keep the rodent back. As it finally pushed itself forward, the teen let the bolts of lightning to be cast from his weapon and spread out around him. Despite the range it had, he did keep it rather controlled to ensure he didn't cause any friendly fire. The last thing he wanted to do was zap Tempera or Leona, who had now shown up. Being mindful of his allies wasn't anything new for him anyways.

Pushing the thought aside, Sora focused on his fight once again. His attack was effective and caused the creature to be momentarily disorientated from the jolt of electricity that had been sent through its body. That was more than enough time for him to get in close without causing harm to himself. With this new created opening, he pushed himself forward, keyblade at the ready. Once he was close enough, he slashed at the monster's side, causing it to snarl out in pain and move back from the boy once again. Irritation was written clear as day upon its face. Its look was enough to cause Sora to prepare a counterattack, and just in time at that. As it darted at him, mouth opened and preparing to clamp down on any part of him it could, the teen lifted his keyblade up to meet it. Watching its large teeth clamp down on his weapon, a soft grunt escaped his lips. He wasn't worried he couldn't hold it back, but rather was annoyed by its actions. Still, it was fine.

Feeling the beast yank him forward, he didn't hesitate to release his weapon and cause his opponent to stumble backwards. This was fine. Watching the rat gnaw at his keyblade, a smirk formed upon Sora's lips. Such a simple minded creature couldn't anticipate his ability to manifest the weapon back in his own hand. That was exactly what he did, leaving the rodent chewing on nothing but air. For a moment, it seemed confused by the keyblade's sudden disappearance, which allowed Sora to once again take action. This time, he decided to take a more brutal approach. Simple slashes weren't going to win him this battle, thus as he approached the beast this time, he pierced his weapon into its shoulder and forced it against the nearest building in order to hold it in place. It was a struggle, but the boy held his ground. It was just in time to hear Leona yell out his question. Admittedly, Sora wasn't sure what the answer was, but he could assume it was what they needed to do given the state of things. "I don't see any other way were supposed to get rid of them!" he called back. As he did so, he felt a pair of claws drag along his ankle, causing him to let a pained grunt escape his lips before he continued to speak. "We should do whatever we can to assure they can't continue to attack!"
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:17 am

Tempera||19||Kingdom Hearts||Tagged: Sora, Leona

"Well I don't think they'd make very good pets!" Tempera called out, plunging her keyblade into the downed Zulret. The creature let out an ear-piercing screech, writhing around the weapon that now impaled it, which came as a bit of a surprise. She'd expected it to dissolve into shadow, apparently these weren't Heartless after all. Which, in the grand scheme of things, mattered little, but it was nice to know that she and Sora wouldn't be pulling overtime.

As she pulled her keyblade free, the remaining two Zulrets recovered from their impromptu relocation, leaping at her with fangs bared. With a snap of her fingers, one of them froze, suspended in mid-jump, while her other hand brought her blade up to intercept the second, its jaws closing around the shaft of the weapon. Sharp claws dug into her side, but didn't pierce the reinforced leather of her coat. Rather than flickering her blade to free it, as Sora had, the keyblade wielder pivoted on her foot, bringing the Zulret around just in time for her Stop to wear off on the other one, its resumed momentum sending it crashing into its fellow. The pair tumbled to the ground, angrily slashing and biting at each other, which afforded Tempera the opportunity to assess the battlefield. Leona was holding his own, seemingly with only his fists and some rudimentary fire magic, but Sora seemed to be having a bit more of a struggle."These aren't Heartless, kid!" She advised, sending a quick Cure spell in Sora's direction, "You're not gonna be able to just hit them wherever, aim for the vitals!" Any further advice was waylaid by the two Zulrets sorting out their differences, turning back to attack her. Her keyblade flashed as she deflected and parried, but their combined assault was too much for her to get a good hit in.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me