Astral Estates (V2 Remake)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Astral Estates (V2 Remake)

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:14 pm

Double D - Male - Human - Ed, Edd, n Eddy - Tags: Open

Double D forced his shaky legs to move forward as he finally made his way toward the massive ship, walking up the ramp once he was close enough to do that. He felt lost and confused but also intrigued and fascinated by the beings, some of them human and some of them not, as well as the massive vessel itself. He tried his best to take everything in as he carefully and cautiously continued up the ramp.

Jinku - Male - Anthropomorphic Fox - Dragon Ball Z - Tags: Amaya, Amaterasu

Jinku's ears perked as his attention turned towards who appeared to be a mother and her pup. He smiled at them and responded to the pups greeting. "Hello there."he greeted curiously, still smiling at them.

Sam - Male - Human - Time Warp Trio - Tags: Jody, Jeshika, Jonathan

Sam stopped once he got inside the ship, walking inside and looking at the ship and the animals, humans, and beings that were around him and boarding the ship. At the sound of footsteps coming his way and the sound of a voice greeting him, he turned and spotted green-eyed and brunette-haired person coming toward him. He gave a small smile and waved at them."Oh. Hello there." he greeted them somewhat nervously but still curious and friendly.

Mabel - Female - Human - Gravity Falls - Tags: Keith, Pidge, Matt, Cosmo, Kova

Mabel continued up the ramp, looking around in continued awe and wonder. It wasn't long until she reached the inside of the ship and she wandered inside, so many thoughts and questions bouncing around in her brain. There were so many different beings there that she didn't know who to talk with first. After walking about for a bit, she spotted a few people gathering, two of them brown-haired and the other dark-haired. Two animals were accompanying them, one appearing to be a wolf of sorts and the other a feline-like creature. She squealed a bit before hurrying over to the group in an excited manner. "Hi there!" she greeted, smiling and looking up at the group.

Miguel - Male - Human - Road to El Dorado - Tags: Open

Miguel made it inside the massive vessel, his heart still beating hard in his chest with excitement, curiosity, and nerves. He gazed on in wonder and awe at all the different people and other beings around him, not to mention the structure of the large ship itself. He allowed himself to wander around and take everything in.

Poisiana - Female - Monster - OC- Tags: Adrienne

Poisiana got bored of waiting around and decided to wander around and come out of hiding. As she walked along, she eventually ran across a set of doors and paused for a moment before opening them curiously. She stopped at the entrance and spotted someone there at what appeared to be a fountain of some sort. She paused at the entrance for a moment, watching her and taking note of her power to manipulate and freeze and unfreeze the water. Creeping up toward her, she got close enough and greeted her, hoping to startle her. "Hello there." she greeted rather loudly.

Binky - Female - Cybercat - Cyberchase - Tags: Open

Binky finished boarding the ship, her mind still wondering and crowded with man different thoughs and question. She longed for a quiet place to think but doubted that was an option at this point. She got up onto her hind legs, walking on them as she often did and had the ability to do. The green and yellow cybercat wasn't sure where to go or what was gonna happen next as she glanced around at all the others who were on and boarding the ship.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:26 pm

[i forgot Jody was genderfluid...I honestly thought I'd made them agender]

Januss- m- 20- bi; crush on Finny- cook- Tags

The one pretty for a boy hummed, flicking at shoulder length brown hair. Turquoise eyes glanced about the cafeteria. He looked up as he heard the announcement. Shaking his head, he smoothed down his apron just a bit.

Jones- m- 18- Pan- first officer/mechanic- Tags

The German shepherd with appendages more like hands and feet hummed. He combed at his hair a bit, then yawned.

Keith- m- 20- Voltron canon- bi- dating or engaged to Lance- Cosmo- Tags: Pidge, Matt, Kova/Mabel

The dark haired one looked up as he heard a girl's voice. He tilted his head, one hand rubbing at the mark on his cheek again. He then shook his head a couple times. He looked to the brownish haired girl that had come up to them.

Pidge- f- 20- Voltron canon- bi- has a gf or fiancé- Tags: Keith, Matt, Kova/ Mabel

The brownish haired one heard the voice as well. She looked over and saw a girl also with brownish looking hair. She tilted her head a bit as she noticed how excited the girl seemed. She wondered what that was about, but thought maybe it was just meeting new people. She knew she liked to meet new people and species. It could be so exciting and interesting. Shaking her head, she offered the girl a smile. "Hello," she said to her, then wondered what her name was.

Matt Holt- m- late 20s or early 30s- Voltron canon- bi- has fiancé or husband- Tags: same as Pidge

The brownish haired man also looked up as he heard the voice. He also looked over and saw the girl, smiling at her a bit. He said "Hello," then tilted his head a bit. "My name is Matt," he decided to tell the girl, wondering if she'd introduce herself.

Kova- m- ??- Voltron canon- alien cat- Tags: Keith, Matt and Pidge/ Mabel

The big eared feline hissed and skittered behind Keith and Cosmo. He couldn't believe he hadn't noticed the girl coming over...He'd bristled a bit as he'd hissed and run over. He now licked at a leg and calmed down, shaking his head a bit.

Amaterasu- f- Okami canon- Oki's mate- pregnant with triplets Tags: Amaya and Jinku

The blue or green eyed one twitched her ears and flicked her tail. She smiled as she watched the child and the fox child a moment. She then felt one of the babies kick, and squeaked. She smiled and placed a hand on her belly, feeling them settle down.

Amaya (night rain)- f- 6- Okami/Okamiden OC- Oki x Ammy: Chibi and Darky, -Amaya-, 3 unborn- Tags: Ammy and Jinku

The little white haired girl with blue and reddish/brown eyes giggled. She smiled as she said "Hello, what's your name? My name is Amaya, which mama told me means night rain. I don't understand it since I have light hair and fur...but maybe I was born at night."

Jeshika Yuki (Jessika Snow in English)- f- young adult- OC- bi- crush might be Poisiana- friend of Red's owner- sister and half brother- younger cousin or some such relation- Tags: Jonathan and Jody/ Sam

The girl with the long ginger curls hummed a small sound. Brown eyes landed on the boy her younger cousin was speaking to. She stepped a bit closer, saying "Hello there. I hope Jody here isn't bothering you," she said, as Jody had a habit of being talkative.

Jonathan Rodes- m- young adult- OC- homosexual- half brother of Jeshika- Tags: Jesh and Jody/ Sam

The light brown and black haired one hummed a bit. Green eyes also looked to the boy his younger cousin was talking to. He shook his head as his half sister stepped a bit closer. He also stepped closer, saying "Hello," and dipping his head a moment then raising it.

Jody- genderfluid- 10- OC- maybe pan; Sam- cousin of Jesh and Jon- Tags: cousins and Sam

The brunette brushed at shoulder length hair, shaking their head. Green eyes focused on the boy, and they smiled at him. "What's your name? I'm Jody. I'm...I should probably tell you I'm genderfluid," they then said to him, but wondered if he knew what that meant. They then smiled at him a bit. They rolled did eyes at their cousin.

Rey Skywalker - f- Star Wars canon- exploring- Tags: Ben/open
The brown haired girl glanced to her companion, then nodded to him. She stepped onto the ship, used to this kind of thing. After all, she was from a world of aliens, humans, humanoids and ships. Buildings tall as the sky, water planets, forest planets, and so many ships.

Ben Solo/ Kylo Ren- m- Star Wars canon- bi- Han x Leia- Tags: Rey/open
The dark haired make nodded as he saw her looking to him. He then stepped up to the ship as well, and got onboard. He too was used to this kind of thing. He'd never known cars, aside from hover cars, never known trains, planes or boats.

Sadaharu- Sada- m- Gintama canon- big white alien dog- Tags

The big white dog barked and ran onboard. He perked his ears and flicked his tail a couple times, then sniffed around. He wondered where his people were. He barked again then shook himself, sniffing around and wandering the ship now.

Qilin- m- 32- OC- Centaur- pan- two loves and three kids here with him- Tags: family

The black haired short haired handsome one hummed a small sound. The dark-bodied (horse body) and white legged one looked to his family. He then looked at the ship. He looked around as they all stepped on board of it.

Kilen- genderfluid- 14- OC- Centaur- questioning- adopted by Qilin- Tags: family

The smaller one shook their golden haired head a couple times. The creamy skinned one turned blue eyes to the others a moment. The golden tailed lighter cream horse bodied one then looked around. They were amazed like the little ones, but reined them self in,

Waii- f- 28- OC- Centaur- Pan- Qilin's SO- Tags: family

The lovely one shook out long reddish brown hair. Pretty eyes looked to her family, then the chestnut horse-bodied one smiled at Koen then looked around,

Koen- genderfluid- 30- OC- Centaur- Qilin's SO- Tags: family

The dark brown haired one looked at the others. The brown horse-bodied one walked beside Waii, and looked around at the ship.

Aat (daring)- m- 6- OC- Centaur- Tags: family

The red horse-bodied one with black chimeric and white socks giggled a bit. The reddish brown and dark haired one looked around in wonder.

Anada (prosperous)- agender- 8- OC- Centaur- Tags: family

The dark haired one turned brown eyes to their family. The brown horse-bodied one and white legged one then looked around at the ship.

Laia- f- 42- OC- Centaur- mother of Pitch- Tags: Pitch, Aspenn and Acacia

The white socked and grayish black horse-bodied one smiled. She flicked back long hair, then looked around a bit.

Pitch- m- 20- OC- Centaur- bi- with Aspenn- son of Laia- Tags: Laia, Aspenn and Acacia

The dark horse-bodied and white socked one kept brown eyes on the others. The dark haired one then looked around a bit.

Aspenn- m- 18- OC- Centaur- homo- with Pitch- Tags: Laia and Pitch, Acacia

The chestnut horse-bodied and white socked one let green and blue eyes wander. The red and brown haired one hummed a bit.

Acacia- f- 20 y- OC- Centaur- lesbian- sister of Aspenn Tags: Aspenn, Laia and Pitch

The dark chestnut horse-bodied and white socked one hummed a bit. The brunette let her eyes wander once on the ship.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:01 am

Adrienne\Female\Primordial Deity-Witch hybrid(Half Primordial Deity and half witch)\The Elementals and Elementals academy both By Michelle Madow OC\Tags~Poisiana\Chaos mana 99%~ I moved some of the shadows that were in my line of sight and pulled them closer to me in case I needed to fight. I know it's taking some of chaos mana, but not much, because I can't move shadows toward me unless they are in my line sight. I sensed a power that wasn't witch,demigod and or god. "Hi, I sense that your power is different from a witch,demigod, and a greek god/goddess, who are you and what the heck are you." I said to Poisiana. Because I'm part Primordial Deity, I can sense if a person is a demigod, witch and greek god/goddess. (Yeah Adrienne has some weird powers and Adrienne is weird lol. That power of sensing if a person is a witch, demigod, greek god/goddess is cannon in The Elementals and Elementals Academy By Michelle Madow)
Last edited by KyokoKirigiri on Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soup5 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:59 am

Y - Child - agender- Digimon - Tag: Luca Balsa, open

The steel reverberates against the visitors’ footing as they stepped closer to Y’s boundary. It’s a relief that Y’s existence continued to be overlooked - Y was aware how teeny they were with just by judging the sizes of everything - as the visitors joined with their new companion. Despite have not reached their peak intelligent while born with a tiny brain, Y understands all conversations very well; in Y’s perspective everyone is speaking the same language but in different fonts… Correct them. Now everyone’s excessive speech just fused together into babbling that Y soon was unable to comprehend. The two squares of lines on their face slowly rolls around to search for one conversation Y might interested.

Their body jolted when they spot a male with a peculiar uniform strolling along. At first, many thoughts raced in their head but Y quickly composed themself when they remembered the ship is now boarding with unique creatures that Y has never witness while searching throughout online databases, including these humanoids with unique outfits or features. While there were still some creature Y could recognize, it made this male still remained in the line of normality than everyone else. Each visitors are like any versions of chocolates in a box. These random visitors with all kinds of features suddenly popped without any hint for Y. Could Y’s reawakening related to this factor? Y tries to recall their memory but - just like how Y was immediately born to be fluent in different languages - Y would suddenly blackout. Their figure continued to stood and watch over the man.

The longer Y watches everyone, the more eccentric their scarves whips. The man wasn’t their main focus any more. Y tries to tie their scarves together, but their child-like curious simply couldn’t calm them for long. Y also want to join them. They unstick themself from the monitor before landed onto the dashboard. Y walk up to the male. They hopped with one foot and one end of their scarf curved into a ‘hello?’ They peeped a ‘ullu’.
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:11 pm

The one pretty for a boy hummed, flicking at shoulder length brown hair. Turquoise eyes glanced about the cafeteria. He looked up as he heard the announcement. Shaking his head, he smoothed down his apron just a bit.

The German shepherd with appendages more like hands and feet hummed. He combed at his hair a bit, then yawned.

Keith- m- 20- Voltron canon- bi- dating or engaged to Lance- Cosmo- Tags: Pidge, Matt, Kova/Mabel

The dark haired one looked up as he heard a girl's voice. He tilted his head, one hand rubbing at the mark on his cheek again. He then shook his head a couple times. He looked to the brownish haired girl that had come up to them.

Pidge- f- 20- Voltron canon- bi- has a gf or fiancé- Tags: Keith, Matt, Kova/ Mabel

The brownish haired one heard the voice as well. She looked over and saw a girl also with brownish looking hair. She tilted her head a bit as she noticed how excited the girl seemed. She wondered what that was about, but thought maybe it was just meeting new people. She knew she liked to meet new people and species. It could be so exciting and interesting. Shaking her head, she offered the girl a smile. "Hello," she said to her, then wondered what her name was.

Matt Holt- m- late 20s or early 30s- Voltron canon- bi- has fiancé or husband- Tags: same as Pidge

The brownish haired man also looked up as he heard the voice. He also looked over and saw the girl, smiling at her a bit. He said "Hello," then tilted his head a bit. "My name is Matt," he decided to tell the girl, wondering if she'd introduce herself.

The big eared feline hissed and skittered behind Keith and Cosmo. He couldn't believe he hadn't noticed the girl coming over...He'd bristled a bit as he'd hissed and run over. He now licked at a leg and calmed down, shaking his head a bit.

Amaterasu- f- Okami canon- Oki's mate- pregnant with triplets Tags: Amaya and Jinku

The blue or green eyed one twitched her ears and flicked her tail. She smiled as she watched the child and the fox child a moment. She then felt one of the babies kick, and squeaked. She smiled and placed a hand on her belly, feeling them settle down.

Amaya (night rain)- f- 6- Okami/Okamiden OC- Oki x Ammy: Chibi and Darky, -Amaya-, 3 unborn- Tags: Ammy and Jinku

The little white haired girl with blue and reddish/brown eyes giggled. She smiled as she said "Hello, what's your name? My name is Amaya, which mama told me means night rain. I don't understand it since I have light hair and fur...but maybe I was born at night."

Jeshika Yuki (Jessika Snow in English)- f- young adult- OC- bi- crush might be Poisiana- friend of Red's owner- sister and half brother- younger cousin or some such relation- Tags: Jonathan and Jody/ Sam

The girl with the long ginger curls hummed a small sound. Brown eyes landed on the boy her younger cousin was speaking to. She stepped a bit closer, saying "Hello there. I hope Jody here isn't bothering you," she said, as Jody had a habit of being talkative.

Jonathan Rodes- m- young adult- OC- homosexual- half brother of Jeshika- Tags: Jesh and Jody/ Sam

The light brown and black haired one hummed a bit. Green eyes also looked to the boy his younger cousin was talking to. He shook his head as his half sister stepped a bit closer. He also stepped closer, saying "Hello," and dipping his head a moment then raising it.

Jody- genderfluid- 10- OC- maybe pan; Sam- cousin of Jesh and Jon- Tags: cousins and Sam

The brunette brushed at shoulder length hair, shaking their head. Green eyes focused on the boy, and they smiled at him. "What's your name? I'm Jody. I'm...I should probably tell you I'm genderfluid," they then said to him, but wondered if he knew what that meant. They then smiled at him a bit. They rolled did eyes at their cousin.

Bellana- f- adult- alien canine- floating, communicating with other aliens and canines, hunting- pan or bi- might like Binky- can be off putting...because of her eyes or whatever those are- quite friendly and playful- Tags: Binky
The purple and purply blue hurried onto the ship. She twitched her ears and flicked her tail a bit, then looked around. The greenish and darker eyes or whatever looked at the other beings. She then noticed a greenish cat walking on two legs. She barked at the green and yellow creature. She did so to let her know she was there, before she began to approach her.

The brown haired girl glanced to her companion, then nodded to him. She stepped onto the ship, used to this kind of thing. After all, she was from a world of aliens, humans, humanoids and ships. Buildings tall as the sky, water planets, forest planets, and so many ships.

The dark haired make nodded as he saw her looking to him. He then stepped up to the ship as well, and got onboard. He too was used to this kind of thing. He'd never known cars, aside from hover cars, never known trains, planes or boats.

The big white dog barked and ran onboard. He perked his ears and flicked his tail a couple times, then sniffed around. He wondered where his people were. He barked again then shook himself, sniffing around and wandering the ship now.

Qilin- m- 32- OC- Centaur- pan- two loves and three kids here with him- Tags: family

The black haired short haired handsome one hummed a small sound. The dark-bodied (horse body) and white legged one looked to his family. He then looked at the ship. He looked around as they all stepped on board of it.

Kilen- genderfluid- 14- OC- Centaur- questioning- adopted by Qilin- Tags: family

The smaller one shook their golden haired head a couple times. The creamy skinned one turned blue eyes to the others a moment. The golden tailed lighter cream horse bodied one then looked around. They were amazed like the little ones, but reined them self in,

Waii- f- 28- OC- Centaur- Pan- Qilin's SO- Tags: family

The lovely one shook out long reddish brown hair. Pretty eyes looked to her family, then the chestnut horse-bodied one smiled at Koen then looked around,

Koen- genderfluid- 30- OC- Centaur- Qilin's SO- Tags: family

The dark brown haired one looked at the others. The brown horse-bodied one walked beside Waii, and looked around at the ship.

Aat (daring)- m- 6- OC- Centaur- Tags: family

The red horse-bodied one with black chimeric and white socks giggled a bit. The reddish brown and dark haired one looked around in wonder.

Anada (prosperous)- agender- 8- OC- Centaur- Tags: family

The dark haired one turned brown eyes to their family. The brown horse-bodied one and white legged one then looked around at the ship.

Laia- f- 42- OC- Centaur- mother of Pitch- Tags: Pitch, Aspenn and Acacia/ Vali and co

The white socked and grayish black horse-bodied one glanced around a moment, then shook her head a couple times. She brushed at her long hair, then noticed three human looking people all walking together to board the ship. She called "Hello," to them, then glanced to her son, his boyfriend, and the sister of Aspenn before looking at the people again. She wondered what their names might be, but for now she waited for them to respond first, or to not respond, either way.

Pitch- m- 20- OC- Centaur- bi- with Aspenn- son of Laia- Tags: Laia, Aspenn and Acacia/ Vali and co

The dark haired and horse-bodied white socked one glanced around a moment, then shook his head a couple times. He looked over as his mother called to some people, and he noticed they weren't Centaurs, anyway, but wasn't sure they were fully human either. Shaking his head, again, he glanced to his mother as she called hello to them. He sighed...but didn't stop his mother from doing so, and also looked to the three people and waited to see what they'd do.

Aspenn- m- 18- OC- Centaur- homo- with Pitch- Tags: Laia and Pitch, Acacia/ Vali and co

The red and brown haired chestnut horse-bodied and white socked one let green and blue eyes wander. He too looked to the people. He looked to Laia as she called to them. He shook his head, and stuck close to his boyfriend. He reached out to even take his hand. He then watched these strangers closely.

Acacia- f- 20 y- OC- Centaur- lesbian- sister of Aspenn- Tags: Aspenn, Laia and Pitch/ Vali and co

The brunette haired and dark chestnut horse-bodied and white socked one hummed. She heard her brother's boyfriends mom call to some people. She glanced over to these people. She saw nothing horse like about any of them. Shaking her head, she glanced to Laia. She then looked to the three people again.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:36 pm

Princess Kinuko Light of the Fallen Angels(likes to be called by Kinuko, not her full name)/Female/Hunter-Fallen Angel/High School DXD Anime OC/Tags Vali, and Kinuyo, Laia, Pitch, Aspenn and Acacia/Boyfriend is Vali~ I turned and looked at the person who had spoken to Vali, Kinuyo and I stopped and turned. "Hello there, never seen anything like you 4 before, what are your names and what the heck are you all." I said to Laia, Pitch, Aspenn and Acacia. I know they weren't devils, holy sword wielders(I can't remember the proper name for Holy sword Wielders in High School DXD lol), fallen angels or dragons or sacred gear users. If they were sacred gear users, Kinuyo would've of sensed them, because Kinuyo's sacred gear Calix the blue-eyes white dragon princess, gives her the unique power to sense sacred gears and track sacred gear users, that's how she found Vali after being separated from her brother for a long time.

Vali/Male/Devil\Human/High School DXD Anime Cannon\tags~ his girlfriend Kinuko and his little sis Kinuyo,Laia,Pitch, Aspenn and Acacia/Fate Bonded to his girlfriend and his sister/Boyfriend to Kinuko~ I turned to my sister Kinuyo. "Sis do you sense a sacred gear from those 4(Laia, Pitch, Aspenn and Acacia)?" I asked Kinuyo. My sister's sacred gear is a tracking type of a sacred gear, meaning it allows the user to sense and track sacred gears and their users, it doesn't just track them though, she can use it to fight as well.

Kinuyo /Female/Devil/Human\High School DXD Anime OC/Tags Kinuko Vali, Laia, Pitch, Aspenn and Acacia/Fate bonded to Vali and Kinuko~ "No I don't sense one from any of them, I only sense yours and big sis Kinuko's sacred gear, Silla and Albion." I replied to Vali. I can sense a sacred gear no matter how far away it is from wherever my current location is and if they did have a sacred gear I would have sensed it by now.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:57 pm

Bellana- f- adult- alien canine- floating, communicating with other aliens and canines, hunting- pan or bi- might like Binky- can be off putting...because of her eyes or whatever those are- quite friendly and playful- Tags: Binky
The purple and purply blue hurried onto the ship. She twitched her ears and flicked her tail a bit, then looked around. The greenish and darker eyes or whatever looked at the other beings. She then noticed a greenish cat walking on two legs. She barked at the green and yellow creature. She did so to let her know she was there, before she began to approach her.

Qilin- m- 32- OC- Centaur; dark with white legs- pan- 2 SO and 3 kids here- Tags: family

The black haired short haired handsome one hummed a small sound. He looked around as they all stepped on board of it.

Kilen- genderfluid- 14- OC- Centaur; golden tailed lighter cream- ??- adopted by Qilin- Tags: family

The smaller one shook their golden haired head a couple times. The creamy skinned one turned blue eyes to the others a moment.

Waii- f- 28- OC- Centaur; chestnut- Pan- Qilin's SO- Tags: family

The lovely one shook out long reddish brown hair. Pretty eyes looked to her family, then she smiled at Koen then looked around.

Koen- genderfluid- 30- OC- Centaur; brown horse body- Qilin's SO- Tags: family

The dark brown haired one looked at the others. They walked beside Waii, and looked around at the ship.

Aat (daring)- m- 6- OC- Centaur; red and black chimeric with socks- Tags: family

The reddish brown and dark haired one looked around in wonder. He giggled a bit as he did so.

Anada (prosperous)- agender- 8- OC- Centaur; brown with white legs- Tags: family

The dark haired one turned brown eyes to their family. They then looked around at the ship.

Laia- f- 42- OC- Centaur; grayish black horse body with white socks- hads/ had an SO- mother of Pitch, maybe has other kids but they aren't in the RP- Tags: Pitch, Aspenn and Acacia/ Vali and co

The long haired one smiled a bit as she looked at the girl a moment. She laughed a little, a gentle and nice sounding noise. She then shook her head a couple times. She said "We are known as Centaurs, part human or humanoid and part horse. My name is Laia," she then said to the younger female. She then glanced to her son and the other two. She'd let those three introduce their selves. They were all adults, after all, perfectly capable even if Aspenn was a little shy.

Pitch- m- 20- OC- Centaur; dark horse body with white socks, brown/dark eyes- bi- with Aspenn- maybe wants to adopt kids one day- son of Laia- Tags: Laia, Aspenn and Acacia/ Vali and co

The dark haired one smiled and reached out to take Aspenn's hand. He gave him a reassuring look, then looked to the non Centaurs. "My name is Pitch and this is my boyfriend Aspenn. You aren't Centaurs, but you don't seem to be normal humans either...just a guess," he said.

Aspenn- m- 18- OC- Centaur; chestnut horse body with white socks, blue and green eyes- homo- with Pitch- maybe wants to adopt kids one day- brother of Acacia, and has parents but not in RP- Tags: Laia and Pitch, Acacia/ Vali and co

The red and brown haired one seemed to relax exponentially when Pitch took his hand. He thanked him with a soft and sweet look. He then shook his head, and glanced to the strangers once more. He nodded along as Pitch introduced them both, after Laia did her introduction and explanation.

Acacia- Cay- f- 20 y- OC- Centaur- dark chestnut horse body with white socks- lesbian- might want kids one day- sister of Aspenn, has parents but they aren't in the RP- Tags: Aspenn, Laia and Pitch/ Vali and co

The brunette haired one smiled as she looked at the three of them. She said "Hello, my name is Acacia but you could call me Cay. That's with a c, not a k, but it's pronounced the same. Anyway...Pitch is right, there's just... something about you three."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:36 pm

Princess Kinuko Light of the Fallen Angels(likes to be called by Kinuko, not her full name)/Female/Hunter-Fallen Angel/High School DXD Anime OC/Tags Vali, and Kinuyo, Laia, Pitch, Aspenn and Acacia/Boyfriend is Vali~ "My names Kinuko Light techincilly my full name is Princess Kinuko Light of The Fallen Angels, don't call me that ever, call me Kinuko, don't know what Centaurs are." I said to Laia, Pitch, Aspen and Acacia. "Yeah your correct, I'm a hunter-fallen angel." I said I moved my back slightly, slightly letting my silver fallen wings with black tips come out a little bit.

Vali/Male/Devil\Human/High School DXD Anime Cannon\tags~ his girlfriend Kinuko and his little sis Kinuyo,Laia,Pitch, Aspenn and Acacia/Fate Bonded to his girlfriend and his sister/Boyfriend to Kinuko~ I smiled when Kinuko let her beautiful silver fallen "I'm Vali Lucifer just call me Vali, both you and Acacia are correct, I'm a devil/human." I said

Kinuyo /Female/Devil/Human\High School DXD Anime OC/Tags Kinuko Vali, Laia, Pitch, Aspenn and Acacia/Fate bonded to Vali and Kinuko~ I love Big sis Kinuko's(Kinuko's technically not Kinuyo's sister. Kinuyo calls her that because Kinuko is her brother Vali's girlfriend.) wings they are so pretty. "My names Kinuyo Lucifer, yes Vali is my brother, call me Kinuyo, like Vali, I'm a devil/human." I said
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:20 am

(Oh gosh, I'm so sorry for using the wrong pronouns at first for Jody, ahhhh! I promise that wasn't intentional and I edited the post. Thanks for letting me know!)

Double D - Male - Human - Ed, Edd, n Eddy - Tags: Open

Double D finally made it up the ramp and stopped right outside the entrance to the giant ship, his leg still shaking as he gulped nervously. He made himself move forward and looked around in a confused yet intriuged manner at everything that was going on around him.

Jinku - Male - Anthropomorphic Fox - Dragon Ball Z - Tags: Amaya, Amaterasu

Jinku nodded along as Amaya spoke, his ears perking in curiosity and interest. He continued to smile at the two of them before responding. "Ah, I see..." he replied before introducing himself. "My name is Jinku. It's nice to meet you both..." he replied, trailing off thoughtfully.

Sam - Male - Human - Time Warp Trio - Tags: Jody, Jeshika, Jonathan

Sam listened carefully to Jody, taking in her words with great interest. He kept the smile on his face and shook his head at Jeshika. "No. Not a bother at all..." he trailed off thoughtfully before nodding at Jody. "Gender-fluid you say? That's interesting. Could you let me know what that means? I'm curious..." he trailed off, legitimately wanting to know and learn more about them.

Mabel - Female - Human - Gravity Falls - Tags: Keith, Pidge, Matt, Cosmo, Kova

Mabel jumped a bit at the space feline's reaction and pulled her hand back, taking the message and respecting the critter's space. "Whoa, sorry..." she trailed off before turning her attention toward Kieth, Pidge and Matt. She smiled back at Pidge before responding once more, the smile staying on her face. "Hi there! I'm Mabel." she greeted once more as she introduced herself. "What is this place anyway? I mean, it's definitely some sort of space ship but..." she trailed off, stroking her chin thoughtfully.

Miguel - Male - Human - Road to El Dorado - Tags: Open

Miguel continued to wander around the ship, not even knowing what to think about the beings and his current overall bizarre surroundings. He kept walking around, unsure of who to talk to but feeling like he should eventually at least try and get some answers. After walking for a little bit, he ran across the cafeteria and poked his head through the door and looked around a bit. "Hello? Is anybody in here?" he called out curiously.

Poisiana - Female - Monster - OC- Tags: Adrienne

Poisiana noticed the moving of the shadows and became even more intrigued. "Well, you would be correct. I'm certainly no witch or godly entity but I am, how you say, a monster of sorts..." she trailed off, baring her teeth and flapping her bat-like wings a bit. "I am called Poisiana. And you are...?" she questioned, awaiting a response as her tail twitched a little.

Binky - Female - Cybercat - Cyberchase - Tags: Open

Binky tensed a bit instinctively at the sound of a bark that seemed to be directed at her. She looked around a bit before her eyes fell upon a purplish-blue colored creature that appeared to be at least partially canine. The being was approaching her and the unique look of the other creatures eyes definitely caught her attention. "Hello..." she trailed off a bit as she waved a light wave in the other beings direction.

(Also, thank you all for your patience with my response and sorry for the long delay!)
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:23 am

[XD it's fine]

Januss- m- 20- bi; crush on Finny- cook- Tags: Miguel

The one pretty for a boy hummed, flicking at shoulder length brown hair. Turquoise eyes look over as a man entered. "I, um...hello," he called to the blonde man. He tilted his head as he looked to where he was, wondering if he was one of the passengers.

The dark haired one sighed and rubbed at his face a bit. He shook his head at Kova's reaction, then regarded him. He reached down to pick up the alien feline, and glanced to Cosmo. The cosmic wolf didn't seem jealous or annoyed, so he held the cat.

The brownish haired one nodded to what her brother said of the feline's reaction. She'd also shaken her head a bit. She now looked at the girl, saying "You're right, it's a space ship. I think...well, it's definitely taking us somewhere. I'm not really sure where...I think some...space apartments or...something." She shook her head, and looked around. She'd been distracted checking out the ship and everything. She was pretty sure they weren't going anywhere bad, though.

The brownish haired man shook his head at the way Kova reacted...He then said "You just startled him a bit, probably because he's an alien and should have sensed you." He knew Earth cats could react so too, though. He then glanced to his sister.

The big eared feline stared at the girl a moment. He then made a cat like sound as he felt someone grab him. He looked up to see it was Keith, and purred a bit at the half-Galra male. A Galra was cat-like, and therefore he felt an affinity towards the half-human.

The blue or green eyed one twitched her ears and flicked her tail. She laughed a bit as she continued to watch the two kids. They seemed to be having a good time talking. Ammy nodded, saying "I think the babies are happy to meet you too," not that they'd been born yet.

The little white haired girl with blue and reddish/brown eyes giggled. She nodded to the fox male, and smiled a bit. "It's nice to meet you too," she said to him. She said "Jin...ku," then "Mama is going to have more babies soon!"

The girl with the long ginger curls hummed a small sound. Brown eyes looked to Sam, and she smiled as she nodded at him. "I'm glad they're not being a bother," she said to him. She then looked to her half brother, as he stood there as well.

The light brown and black haired one hummed a bit. Green eyes looked to the boy and Jody, and he smiled a bit. He was glad they were getting along, and he glanced around a moment. He then looked to his half sister, as he felt her eyes on him.

The shoulder-length haired brunette let green eyes focus mostly on him. They smiled as they looked at him, then looked to their cousins a moment. They shook their head a bit. They then said "That means male and female, but it changes, the gender I identify as at anytime."

The purple and purply blue one put greenish and darker eyes on the feline. She wagged her tail a bit, then said "Hello." She hoped the other could actually understand her...She raised a paw and moved it a bit, not really able to wave it though.

Qilin- m- 32- OC- Centaur; dark with white legs- pan- 2 SO and 3 kids here- Tags: family

The black haired short haired handsome one hummed a small sound. He looked around as they all stepped on board of it.

Kilen- genderfluid- 14- OC- Centaur; golden tailed lighter cream- ??- adopted by Qilin- Tags: family

The smaller one shook their golden haired head a couple times. The creamy skinned one turned blue eyes to the others a moment.

Waii- f- 28- OC- Centaur; chestnut- Pan- Qilin's SO- Tags: family

The lovely one shook out long reddish brown hair. Pretty eyes looked to her family, then she smiled at Koen then looked around.

Koen- genderfluid- 30- OC- Centaur; brown horse body- Qilin's SO- Tags: family

The dark brown haired one looked at the others. They walked beside Waii, and looked around at the ship.

Aat (daring)- m- 6- OC- Centaur; red and black chimeric with socks- Tags: family

The reddish brown and dark haired one looked around in wonder. He giggled a bit as he did so.

Anada (prosperous)- agender- 8- OC- Centaur; brown with white legs- Tags: family

The dark haired one turned brown eyes to their family. They then looked around at the ship.

Laia- f- 42- OC- Centaur; grayish black horse body with white socks- hads/ had an SO- mother of Pitch, maybe has other kids but they aren't in the RP- Tags: Pitch, Aspenn and Acacia/ Vali and co

The long haired one smiled a bit as she looked at them all. She said "A centaur is part human and part horse as you can probably see." She gestured to the horse part of her body a moment. She then looked to the others, and smiled at them.

Pitch- m- 20- OC- Centaur; dark horse body with white socks, brown/dark eyes- bi- with Aspenn- maybe wants to adopt kids one day- son of Laia- Tags: Laia, Aspenn and Acacia/ Vali and co

The dark haired one smiled and held the hand. He nodded as he looked at the other three, then looked at the wings a moment. "Half hunter half fallen angel...and human devil hybrids...interesting," he said. He then smiled at Aspenn a bit.

Aspenn- m- 18- OC- Centaur; chestnut horse body with white socks, blue and green eyes- homo- with Pitch- maybe wants to adopt kids one day- brother of Acacia, and has parents but not in RP- Tags: Laia and Pitch, Acacia/ Vali and co

The red and brown haired one held hands with his boyfriend now. He felt the other squeeze his hand a bit, and hummed. He smiled at the other, then looked to the strangers, who weren't strangers now. He nodded to them, and let the others do the talking.

Acacia- Cay- f- 20 y- OC- Centaur- dark chestnut horse body with white socks- lesbian- might want kids one day- sister of Aspenn, has parents but they aren't in the RP- Tags: Aspenn, Laia and Pitch/ Vali and co

The brunette haired one smiled as she looked at the three of them. She said "As Laia says, half human and half horse." She then looked at the wings as the other showed them. "Pretty," she said, then looked to the others once more.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me