Astral Estates (V2 Remake)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Astral Estates (V2 Remake)

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:46 pm

Adrienne\Female\Primordial Deity-Witch hybrid(Half Primordial Deity and half witch)\The Elementals and Elementals academy both By Michelle Madow OC\Tags~Poisiana\Chaos mana 99%~ "I'm a primordial Deity-witch-hybrid, I'm half primordial deity because my father is Erebus and I'm half witch it's because my mom is Danielle, yes I said Erebus as in the Erebus from greek mythology, and I wasn't born on Earth, I was born in Kerberos, yes the greek prison dimension, and it's pretty much a wasteland where everything wants to kill you." I said to Poisiana.

Princess Kinuko Light of the Fallen Angels(likes to be called by Kinuko, not her full name)/Female/Hunter-Fallen Angel/High School DXD Anime OC/Tags Vali, and Kinuyo, Laia, Pitch, Aspenn and Acacia/Boyfriend is Vali~ "Oh cool." I said to Acacia. "Thanks." I said to Acacia. I put my wings back in.

Kinuyo /Female/Devil/Human\High School DXD Anime OC/Tags Kinuko Vali, Laia, Pitch, Aspenn and Acacia/Fate bonded to Vali and Kinuko~ I lifted the chain of my sacred gear and fidgeted with it. "All three of us have something called a sacred gear, big sis Kinuko's sacred gear is silla the silver dragon, Vali's is the Vanishing Dragon Albion and mine's blue-eyes-white dragon princess(I so need to come up with a name for Kinuyo's sacred gear.) Calix." I said.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:04 am

Januss- m- 20- bi; crush on Finny- cook- Tags: Miguel

The one pretty for a boy hummed, flicking at shoulder length brown hair. Turquoise eyes look over as a man entered. "I, um...hello," he called to the blonde man. He tilted his head as he looked to where he was, wondering if he was one of the passengers.

Jones- m- 18- Pan- first officer/mechanic- Tags

The German shepherd with appendages more like hands and feet hummed. He combed at his hair a bit, then yawned.

Keith- m- 20- Voltron canon- bi- dating or engaged to Lance- Cosmo- Tags: Pidge, Matt, Kova/Mabel

The dark haired one sighed and rubbed at his face a bit. He shook his head at Kova's reaction, then regarded him. He reached down to pick up the alien feline, and glanced to Cosmo. The cosmic wolf didn't seem jealous or annoyed, so he held the cat.

Pidge- f- 20- Voltron canon- bi- has a gf or fiancé- Tags: Keith, Matt, Kova/ Mabel

The brownish haired one nodded to what her brother said of the feline's reaction. She'd also shaken her head a bit. She now looked at the girl, saying "You're right, it's a space ship. I think...well, it's definitely taking us somewhere. I'm not really sure where...I think some...space apartments or...something." She shook her head, and looked around. She'd been distracted checking out the ship and everything. She was pretty sure they weren't going anywhere bad, though.

Matt Holt- m- late 20s or early 30s- Voltron canon- bi- has fiancé or husband- Tags: same as Pidge

The brownish haired man shook his head at the way Kova reacted...He then said "You just startled him a bit, probably because he's an alien and should have sensed you." He knew Earth cats could react so too, though. He then glanced to his sister.

Kova- m- ??- Voltron canon- alien cat- Tags: Keith, Matt and Pidge/ Mabel

The big eared feline stared at the girl a moment. He then made a cat like sound as he felt someone grab him. He looked up to see it was Keith, and purred a bit at the half-Galra male. A Galra was cat-like, and therefore he felt an affinity towards the half-human.

Amaterasu- f- Okami canon- Oki's mate- pregnant with triplets Tags: Amaya and Jinku

The blue or green eyed one twitched her ears and flicked her tail. She laughed a bit as she continued to watch the two kids. They seemed to be having a good time talking. Ammy nodded, saying "I think the babies are happy to meet you too," not that they'd been born yet.

Amaya (night rain)- f- 6- Okami/Okamiden OC- Oki x Ammy: Chibi and Darky, -Amaya-, 3 unborn- Tags: Ammy and Jinku

The little white haired girl with blue and reddish/brown eyes giggled. She nodded to the fox male, and smiled a bit. "It's nice to meet you too," she said to him. She said "Jin...ku," then "Mama is going to have more babies soon!"

Jeshika Yuki (Jessika Snow in English)- f- young adult- OC- bi- crush might be Poisiana- friend of Red's owner- sister and half brother- younger cousin or some such relation- Tags: Jonathan and Jody/ Sam

The girl with the long ginger curls hummed a small sound. Brown eyes looked to Sam, and she smiled as she nodded at him. "I'm glad they're not being a bother," she said to him. She then looked to her half brother, as he stood there as well.

Jonathan Rodes- m- young adult- OC- homosexual- half brother of Jeshika- Tags: Jesh and Jody/ Sam

The light brown and black haired one hummed a bit. Green eyes looked to the boy and Jody, and he smiled a bit. He was glad they were getting along, and he glanced around a moment. He then looked to his half sister, as he felt her eyes on him.

Jody- genderfluid- 10- OC- maybe pan; Sam- cousin of Jesh and Jon- Tags: cousins and Sam

The shoulder-length haired brunette let green eyes focus mostly on him. They smiled as they looked at him, then looked to their cousins a moment. They shook their head a bit. They then said "That means male and female, but it changes, the gender I identify as at anytime."

Bellana- f- adult- alien canine- floating, communicating with other aliens and canines, hunting- pan or bi- might like Binky- can be off putting...because of her eyes or whatever those are- quite friendly and playful- Tags: Binky

The purple and purply blue one put greenish and darker eyes on the feline. She wagged her tail a bit, then said "Hello." She hoped the other could actually understand her...She raised a paw and moved it a bit, not really able to wave it though.

Rey Skywalker - f- Star Wars canon- exploring- Tags: Ben/open

The brown haired girl glanced to her companion, then nodded to him. She stepped onto the ship, used to this kind of thing. After all, she was from a world of aliens, humans, humanoids and ships. Buildings tall as the sky, water planets, forest planets, and so many ships.

Ben Solo/ Kylo Ren- m- Star Wars canon- bi- Han x Leia- Tags: Rey/open

The dark haired make nodded as he saw her looking to him. He then stepped up to the ship as well, and got onboard. He too was used to this kind of thing. He'd never known cars, aside from hover cars, never known trains, planes or boats.

Sadaharu- Sada- m- Gintama canon- big white alien dog- Tags

The big white dog barked and ran onboard. He perked his ears and flicked his tail a couple times, then sniffed around. He wondered where his people were. He barked again then shook himself, sniffing around and wandering the ship now.

Qilin- m- 32- OC- Centaur; dark with white legs- pan- 2 SO and 3 kids here- Tags: family

The black haired short haired handsome one hummed a small sound. He looked around as they all stepped on board of it.

Kilen- genderfluid- 14- OC- Centaur; golden tailed lighter cream- ??- adopted by Qilin- Tags: family

The smaller one shook their golden haired head a couple times. The creamy skinned one turned blue eyes to the others a moment.

Waii- f- 28- OC- Centaur; chestnut- Pan- Qilin's SO- Tags: family

The lovely one shook out long reddish brown hair. Pretty eyes looked to her family, then she smiled at Koen then looked around.

Koen- genderfluid- 30- OC- Centaur; brown horse body- Qilin's SO- Tags: family

The dark brown haired one looked at the others. They walked beside Waii, and looked around at the ship.

Aat (daring)- m- 6- OC- Centaur; red and black chimeric with socks- Tags: family

The reddish brown and dark haired one looked around in wonder. He giggled a bit as he did so.

Anada (prosperous)- agender- 8- OC- Centaur; brown with white legs- Tags: family

The dark haired one turned brown eyes to their family. They then looked around at the ship.

Laia- f- 42- OC- Centaur; grayish black horse body with white socks- hads/ had an SO- mother of Pitch, maybe has other kids but they aren't in the RP- Tags: Pitch, Aspenn and Acacia/ Vali and co

The long haired one nodded to them all. "She said "Silla, Albion, Calix...got it."

Pitch- m- 20- OC- Centaur; dark horse body with white socks, brown/dark eyes- bi- with Aspenn- maybe wants to adopt kids one day- son of Laia- Tags: Laia, Aspenn and Acacia/ Vali and co

The dark haired one smiled and held the hand. He reached out his other hand to pat the soft haired head, and heard Aspenn squeak. He laughed gently, then looked to the girls and boy. He didn't know what to say now, so he nodded.

Aspenn- m- 18- OC- Centaur; chestnut horse body with white socks, blue and green eyes- homo- with Pitch- maybe wants to adopt kids one day- brother of Acacia, and has parents but not in RP- Tags: Laia and Pitch, Acacia/ Vali and co

The red and brown haired one held hands with his boyfriend. He squeaked as a gentle hand landed on his head. He looked to the dark haired male, as the other Centaur laughed gently at him. He wasn't making fun of him, maybe teasing but not being a jerk.

Acacia- Cay- f- 20 y- OC- Centaur- dark chestnut horse body with white socks- lesbian- might want kids one day- sister of Aspenn, has parents but they aren't in the RP- Tags: Aspenn, Laia and Pitch/ Vali and co

The brunette haired one smiled as she looked at the three of them. "Yes, it is quite cool, isn't it?" she asked, and flicked her tail. She then nodded as Kinuko thanked her. She said "Silver dragon, vanishing dragon, blue eyes white dragon princess...got it."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:31 pm

Vali/Male/Devil\Human/High School DXD Anime Cannon\tags~ his girlfriend Kinuko and his little sis Kinuyo,Laia,Pitch, Aspenn and Acacia/Fate Bonded to his girlfriend and his sister/Boyfriend to Kinuko~ "We were about to go explore want to come with us?"
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:10 pm

The one pretty for a boy hummed, flicking at shoulder length brown hair. Turquoise eyes look over as a man entered. "I, um...hello," he called to the blonde man. He tilted his head as he looked to where he was, wondering if he was one of the passengers.

The German shepherd with appendages more like hands and feet hummed. He combed at his hair a bit, then yawned.

Keith- m- 20- Voltron canon- bi- dating or engaged to Lance- Cosmo- Tags: Pidge, Matt, Kova/Mabel

The dark haired one sighed and rubbed at his face a bit. He shook his head at Kova's reaction, then regarded him. He reached down to pick up the alien feline, and glanced to Cosmo. The cosmic wolf didn't seem jealous or annoyed, so he held the cat.

Pidge- f- 20- Voltron canon- bi- has a gf or fiancé- Tags: Keith, Matt, Kova/ Mabel

The brownish haired one nodded to what her brother said of the feline's reaction. She'd also shaken her head a bit. She now looked at the girl, saying "You're right, it's a space ship. I think...well, it's definitely taking us somewhere. I'm not really sure where...I think some...space apartments or...something." She shook her head, and looked around. She'd been distracted checking out the ship and everything. She was pretty sure they weren't going anywhere bad, though.

Matt Holt- m- late 20s or early 30s- Voltron canon- bi- has fiancé or husband- Tags: same as Pidge

The brownish haired man shook his head at the way Kova reacted...He then said "You just startled him a bit, probably because he's an alien and should have sensed you." He knew Earth cats could react so too, though. He then glanced to his sister.

The big eared feline stared at the girl a moment. He then made a cat like sound as he felt someone grab him. He looked up to see it was Keith, and purred a bit at the half-Galra male. A Galra was cat-like, and therefore he felt an affinity towards the half-human.

Amaterasu- f- Okami canon- Oki's mate- pregnant with triplets Tags: Amaya and Jinku

The blue or green eyed one twitched her ears and flicked her tail. She laughed a bit as she continued to watch the two kids. They seemed to be having a good time talking. Ammy nodded, saying "I think the babies are happy to meet you too," not that they'd been born yet.

Amaya (night rain)- f- 6- Okami/Okamiden OC- Oki x Ammy: Chibi and Darky, -Amaya-, 3 unborn- Tags: Ammy and Jinku

The little white haired girl with blue and reddish/brown eyes giggled. She nodded to the fox male, and smiled a bit. "It's nice to meet you too," she said to him. She said "Jin...ku," then "Mama is going to have more babies soon!"

Jeshika Yuki (Jessika Snow in English)- f- young adult- OC- bi- crush might be Poisiana- friend of Red's owner- sister and half brother- younger cousin or some such relation- Tags: Jonathan and Jody/ Sam

The girl with the long ginger curls hummed a small sound. Brown eyes looked to Sam, and she smiled as she nodded at him. "I'm glad they're not being a bother," she said to him. She then looked to her half brother, as he stood there as well.

Jonathan Rodes- m- young adult- OC- homosexual- half brother of Jeshika- Tags: Jesh and Jody/ Sam

The light brown and black haired one hummed a bit. Green eyes looked to the boy and Jody, and he smiled a bit. He was glad they were getting along, and he glanced around a moment. He then looked to his half sister, as he felt her eyes on him.

Jody- genderfluid- 10- OC- maybe pan; Sam- cousin of Jesh and Jon- Tags: cousins and Sam

The shoulder-length haired brunette let green eyes focus mostly on him. They smiled as they looked at him, then looked to their cousins a moment. They shook their head a bit. They then said "That means male and female, but it changes, the gender I identify as at anytime."

Bellana- f- adult- alien canine- floating, communicating with other aliens and canines, hunting- pan or bi- might like Binky- can be off putting...because of her eyes or whatever those are- quite friendly and playful- Tags: Binky

The purple and purply blue one put greenish and darker eyes on the feline. She wagged her tail a bit, then said "Hello." She hoped the other could actually understand her...She raised a paw and moved it a bit, not really able to wave it though.

The brown haired girl glanced to her companion, then nodded to him. She stepped onto the ship, used to this kind of thing. After all, she was from a world of aliens, humans, humanoids and ships. Buildings tall as the sky, water planets, forest planets, and so many ships.

The dark haired make nodded as he saw her looking to him. He then stepped up to the ship as well, and got onboard. He too was used to this kind of thing. He'd never known cars, aside from hover cars, never known trains, planes or boats.

The big white dog barked and ran onboard. He perked his ears and flicked his tail a couple times, then sniffed around. He wondered where his people were. He barked again then shook himself, sniffing around and wandering the ship now.

Qilin- m- 32- OC- Centaur; dark with white legs- pan- 2 SO and 3 kids here- Tags: family

The black haired short haired handsome one hummed a small sound. He looked around as they all stepped on board of it.

Kilen- genderfluid- 14- OC- Centaur; golden tailed lighter cream- ??- adopted by Qilin- Tags: family

The smaller one shook their golden haired head a couple times. The creamy skinned one turned blue eyes to the others a moment.

The lovely one shook out long reddish brown hair. Pretty eyes looked to her family, then she smiled at Koen then looked around.

The dark brown haired one looked at the others. They walked beside Waii, and looked around at the ship.

Aat (daring)- m- 6- OC- Centaur; red and black chimeric with socks- Tags: family

The reddish brown and dark haired one looked around in wonder. He giggled a bit as he did so.

Anada (prosperous)- agender- 8- OC- Centaur; brown with white legs- Tags: family

The dark haired one turned brown eyes to their family. They then looked around at the ship.

Laia- f- 42- OC- Centaur; grayish black horse body with white socks- hads/ had an SO- mother of Pitch, maybe has other kids but they aren't in the RP- Tags: Pitch, Aspenn and Acacia/ Vali and co

The long haired one nodded to them all. She said "Sure, we can go with you."

Pitch- m- 20- OC- Centaur; dark horse body with white socks, brown/dark eyes- bi- with Aspenn- maybe wants to adopt kids one day- son of Laia- Tags: Laia, Aspenn and Acacia/ Vali and co

The dark haired one nodded as well. He also said "Sure, we'll go with you."

Aspenn- m- 18- OC- Centaur; chestnut horse body with white socks, blue and green eyes- homo- with Pitch- maybe wants to adopt kids one day- brother of Acacia, and has parents but not in RP- Tags: Laia and Pitch, Acacia/ Vali and co

The red and brown haired one hummed a bit. He nodded as well to them.

Acacia- Cay- f- 20 y- OC- Centaur- dark chestnut horse body with white socks- lesbian- might want kids one day- sister of Aspenn, has parents but they aren't in the RP- Tags: Aspenn, Laia and Pitch/ Vali and co

The brunette haired one smiled as she looked at the three of them. "That would be nice, exploding with you three." She said this as she continued to smile at them. She hummed as she looked to her family as well as Aspenn, then to Vali and the others again.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:34 pm

Vali/Male/Devil\Human/High School DXD Anime Cannon\tags~ his girlfriend Kinuko and his little sis Kinuyo,Laia,Pitch, Aspenn and Acacia/Fate Bonded to his girlfriend and his sister/Boyfriend to Kinuko~ I nodded, and walked in a random direction. "Stay close Kinuyo." I said to my little sister.

Kinuyo /Female/Devil/Human\High School DXD Anime OC/Tags Kinuko Vali, Laia, Pitch, Aspenn and Acacia/Fate bonded to Vali and Kinuko~ I nodded. I can't really blame my big brother Vali for being overprotective of me. I followed after my brother and big sis Kinuko.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:46 pm

]Januss- m- 20- bi; crush on Finny- cook- Tags: Miguel

The long haired one smiled a bit. She followed after the three others, and looked back at her family.

The dark haired one smiled a bit as well. He held Aspenn's hand and followed the others.

The red and brown haired one hummed a bit. He nodded and held Pitch's hand and followed the others.

The brunette haired one smiled and nodded as well. She followed the others, bringing up the rear.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:44 pm

Princess Kinuko Light of the Fallen Angels(likes to be called by Kinuko, not her full name)/Female/Hunter-Fallen Angel/High School DXD Anime OC/Tags Vali, and Kinuyo, Laia, Pitch, Aspenn and Acacia/Boyfriend is Vali~ I looked around as we walked. I couldn't come up with anything to say.

Vali/Male/Devil\Human/High School DXD Anime Cannon\tags~ his girlfriend Kinuko and his little sis Kinuyo,Laia,Pitch, Aspenn and Acacia/Fate Bonded to his girlfriend and his sister/Boyfriend to Kinuko~ I fidgeted with the engagement ring in my pocket. Kinuko and I have been together for a long time. I knew when I locked eyes with Kinuko, I could tell she was special. Every species that exists knows the stories and stuff about the Hunter Faction, we are often told to avoid hunters at all costs, but I didn't listen, and Kinuko isn't technically a full hunter, she's only half hunter and half fallen Angel.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:21 pm

Double D - Male - Human - Ed, Edd, n Eddy - Tags: Open

Double D gulped nervously as he entered the space ship. [color=#BF40000]"What on Earth is this crazy place?!"[/color] he asked out loud, perhaps a little louder than he intended. As if surprised by his own voice, he tensed and looked around in a bewildered and tense manner and couldn't help but wonder if anyone heard him.

Jinku - Male - Anthropomorphic Fox - Dragon Ball Z - Tags: Amaya, Amaterasu

Jinku's ears perked a bit as he looked from the beautiful Amaya to her mother, smiling and giggling along with her. "Babies?!" he squealed excitedly. "That's great news!" he replied cheerfully, curious as to what the babies will eventually be named but not venturing to ask quite yet.

Sam - Male - Human - Time Warp Trio - Tags: Jody, Jeshika, Jonathan

Sam looked both fascinated and intrigued. "Ah, I see! Well, it's very nice to meet you, Jody..." he responded with a nervous chuckle as he began to rub the back of his head in a nervous and blushed lightly.

Mabel - Female - Human - Gravity Falls - Tags: Keith, Pidge, Matt, Cosmo, Kova

Mabel gasped a bit, eyes widening in wonder at the idea of going to space apartments in in an actual spaceship. "Whoa, wicked cool!" she caught herself saying before the thought crossed her mind of how awesome it would be if Dipper were here. He'd totally be nerding out over all this! "I sure wish my brother were here! He would be going totally bonkers over all this..." she caught herself speaking out loud and her smile faded abit as she thought of home and having to leave to some unknown place against her will. She would really have to use the power of positivity on this new adventure.

Miguel - Male - Human - Road to El Dorado - Tags: Januss

Miguel looked around a bit, almost surprise that someone actually responded to him. His green eyes fell upon another and he cleared his throat somewhat awkwardly before responding. "Yes. Uh, hello there! I am Miguel and may a venture to ask who you are?" he questioned a bit uneasily, hoping with all his might to get some answers to this bizzare circumstance he was finding himself in.

Poisiana - Female - Monster - OC- Tags: Adrienne

Poisiana listened carefully to Adrienne's response, nodding along as she spoke. "Ah, yes. Thats all very interesting if I do say so myself..." she trailed off before speaking once more. "Kinda sounds like my kind of place..." she added, chuckling and rubbing her hands together in a scheming sort of manner.

Binky - Female - Cybercat - Cyberchase - Tags: Bellana

Binky made a chortling sound but, overall, meant it as a curious greeting. "Oh, so you can speak..." she trailed off curiously, stroking her chin in a thoughtful manner. "Hmmm, well that's certainly an important discovery..." she responded as her ears and tail perked and twitched curiously.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:48 pm

[might take Ben and Rey out...
Going to stop posting Januss since Finny was never posted...but I'll keep his header. I'm going to take the Waii Koen family out, sorry...but I'm going to keep the kids because Kilen is there and is fourteen so they can watch the kids.]

The one pretty for a boy hummed, nodding at the blonde haired man. He was kind of attractive, though Januss wasn't sure he was his type. He said "Nice to meet you, Miguel. My name is Januss, I'm the cook for this vessel."

The dark haired one chuckled a it. He nodded to the excitement of the girl, and smiled as he looked at his friends as well. He didn't really know what to say. They'd already really said everything, though he did say "I'm sorry your brother isn't here."

The brownish haired one nodded as she looked at the girl as well. She said "I'm sorry your brother isn't here," at basically the same time Keith did. They both blinked, then she chuckled a bit. She shook her head, saying "It's definitely going to be cool."

The brownish haired man smiled as he looked around at the others. He seemed to think for a moment, before nodding. He said "Yes, it's definitely cool to think about, and try to imagine." He had no clue what the place would look like. He'd been trying to imagine it, though. He smiled as he looked at the others again.

The big eared feline purred and rubbed on the half-Galra. He stared down at the cosmic wolf, and reached down with a paw. He bopped him on the nose, listening to the young creature whine. Kosmo teleported away a short distance, then came back.

(I had to...his teleportation is so cool)

Amaterasu- f- Okami canon- Oki's mate- pregnant with triplets- Tags: Amaya and Jinku

The blue or green eyed one twitched her ears and flicked her tail. She smiled as she said "Yes, three of them. I'm usually a wolf, though I do have this humanoid form. Since I'm a wolf, though, I'm going to have three babies this time." She'd had two the first time, Chibi and Darky. She'd had just Amaya the second time. Now, she was going to have three of them. She smiled and kept a hand on her belly. Noticing a look on his face, she asked "Do you want to know their names?"

The little white haired girl with blue and reddish/brown eyes giggled. She smiled and said "They'll be so cute, I bet. I was the only one born six years ago...I have two older brothers that were born twelve years ago, so she had twins twelve years ago."

The girl with the long ginger curls hummed a small sound. Brown eyes looked to the others, and she smiled a bit. She glanced around, feeling like someone was here that wasn't so good...Someone she'd develop a crush on, though she didn't know that yet.

The light brown and black haired one hummed a bit. Green eyes looked to the others, and he smiled as well. When he noticed his half sister looking around, he whispered "What's wrong?" She shook her head at him, so he focused on the kids again.

The shoulder-length haired brunette let green eyes focus mostly on him. They giggled and said "Nice to meet you as well." They then blushed and looked away a moment. They quickly said "We should...um...should we go explore?"

The purple and purply blue one nodded to the cat. "Well, of course I can speak...but it would have been a matter of whether we could understand each other. It seems like we can, though. Um...my name is Bellana, what's yours?"

The brown haired girl

The dark haired male

The long haired one hummed a quiet sound as she looked around a bit. She noticed the one girl, Kinuko, was quiet. She thought about how similar that name and Kinuyo were. Shaking her head, she looked to the boy, Vali. She noticed he seemed to be thinking, and smiled at him. She asked "What are you thinking about?"

The dark haired one held his boyfriend's hand. He looked around a bit as they all walked.

The red and brown haired one hummed a bit. He continued to hold hands with Pitch and follow the others.

The brunette haired one continued to walk at the back. She tilted her head as she heard her mother questioning the male of the group they'd just met.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:17 pm

Adrienne\Female\Primordial Deity-Witch hybrid(Half Primordial Deity and half witch)\The Elementals and Elementals academy both By Michelle Madow OC\Tags~Poisiana\Chaos mana 98%~ I wasn't fooled by Poisiana at all. I moved the shadows closer to Poisiana, I knew they were telling me that Poisiana is not to be trusted which I agree with. "I can tell your evil, whatever your plan is, I'm not helping you with it, my shadows don't trust you, and I don't either." I said to Poisiana. (Lol of course Adrienne would catch on)

Vali/Male/Devil\Human/High School DXD Anime Cannon\tags~ his girlfriend Kinuko and his little sis Kinuyo,Laia,Pitch, Aspenn and Acacia/Fate Bonded to his girlfriend and his sister/Boyfriend to Kinuko~ I didn't what I was thinking about with Kinuko nearby. "Nothing." I said to Laia.

Kinuyo /Female/Devil/Human\High School DXD Anime OC/Tags Kinuko Vali, Laia, Pitch, Aspenn and Acacia/Fate bonded to Vali and Kinuko~ I knew what Vali was thinking about, but I stayed quiet though. I know if Vali said what he was thinking about, Kinuko would figure it out, and Vali and I didn't want Kinuko find out about the engagement ring.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me