Astral Estates (V2 Remake)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Astral Estates (V2 Remake)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:24 pm

[okay yeah, taking them out, and asked about Januss and Jones on the discussion]

Januss- m- 20- bi; crush on Finny- cook- Tags: Miguel

Jones- m- 18- Pan- first officer/mechanic- Tags

Keith- m- 20- Voltron canon- bi- dating or engaged to Lance- Cosmo- Tags: Pidge, Matt, Kova/Mabel

The dark haired one chuckled a it. He nodded to the excitement of the girl, and smiled as he looked at his friends as well. He didn't really know what to say. They'd already really said everything, though he did say "I'm sorry your brother isn't here."

Pidge- f- 20- Voltron canon- bi- has a gf or fiancé- Tags: Keith, Matt, Kova/ Mabel

The brownish haired one nodded as she looked at the girl as well. She said "I'm sorry your brother isn't here," at basically the same time Keith did. They both blinked, then she chuckled a bit. She shook her head, saying "It's definitely going to be cool."

Matt Holt- m- late 20s or early 30s- Voltron canon- bi- has fiancé or husband- Tags: same as Pidge

The brownish haired man smiled as he looked around at the others. He seemed to think for a moment, before nodding. He said "Yes, it's definitely cool to think about, and try to imagine." He had no clue what the place would look like. He'd been trying to imagine it, though. He smiled as he looked at the others again.

Kova- m- ??- Voltron canon- alien cat- Tags: Keith, Matt and Pidge/ Mabel

The big eared feline purred and rubbed on the half-Galra. He stared down at the cosmic wolf, and reached down with a paw. He bopped him on the nose, listening to the young creature whine. Kosmo teleported away a short distance, then came back.

(I had to...his teleportation is so cool)

Amaterasu- f- Okami canon- Oki's mate- pregnant with triplets- Tags: Amaya and Jinku

The blue or green eyed one twitched her ears and flicked her tail. She smiled as she said "Yes, three of them. I'm usually a wolf, though I do have this humanoid form. Since I'm a wolf, though, I'm going to have three babies this time." She'd had two the first time, Chibi and Darky. She'd had just Amaya the second time. Now, she was going to have three of them. She smiled and kept a hand on her belly. Noticing a look on his face, she asked "Do you want to know their names?"

Amaya (night rain)- f- 6- Okami/Okamiden OC- Oki x Ammy: Chibi and Darky, -Amaya-, 3 unborn- Tags: Ammy and Jinku

The little white haired girl with blue and reddish/brown eyes giggled. She smiled and said "They'll be so cute, I bet. I was the only one born six years ago...I have two older brothers that were born twelve years ago, so she had twins twelve years ago."

Jeshika Yuki (Jessika Snow in English)- f- young adult- OC- bi- crush might be Poisiana- friend of Red's owner- sister and half brother- younger cousin or some such relation- Tags: Jonathan and Jody/ Sam

The girl with the long ginger curls hummed a small sound. Brown eyes looked to the others, and she smiled a bit. She glanced around, feeling like someone was here that wasn't so good...Someone she'd develop a crush on, though she didn't know that yet.

Jonathan Rodes- m- young adult- OC- homosexual- half brother of Jeshika- Tags: Jesh and Jody/ Sam

The light brown and black haired one hummed a bit. Green eyes looked to the others, and he smiled as well. When he noticed his half sister looking around, he whispered "What's wrong?" She shook her head at him, so he focused on the kids again.

Jody- genderfluid- 10- OC- maybe pan; Sam- cousin of Jesh and Jon- Tags: cousins and Sam

The shoulder-length haired brunette let green eyes focus mostly on him. They giggled and said "Nice to meet you as well." They then blushed and looked away a moment. They quickly said "We should...um...should we go explore?"

Bellana- f- adult- alien canine- floating, communicating with other aliens and canines, hunting- pan or bi- might like Binky- can be off putting...because of her eyes or whatever those are- quite friendly and playful- Tags: Binky

The purple and purply blue one nodded to the cat. "Well, of course I can speak...but it would have been a matter of whether we could understand each other. It seems like we can, though. Um...my name is Bellana, what's yours?"

Sadaharu- Sada- m- Gintama canon- big white alien dog- Tags

The big white dog barked and ran onboard. He perked his ears and flicked his tail a couple times, then sniffed around. He wondered where his people were. He barked again then shook himself, sniffing around and wandering the ship now.

Kilen- genderfluid- 14- OC- Centaur; golden tailed lighter cream- ??- adopted by Qilin- Tags: Aat, Anada

The golden haired, creamy skinned blue eyed one hummed. They took the hands of the kids and walked.

Aat (daring)- m- 6- OC- Centaur; red and black chimeric with socks- Tags: family

The reddish brown and dark haired one went with his half sibling and adopted sibling. He looked around a bit.

Anada (prosperous)- agender- 8- OC- Centaur; brown with white legs- Tags: family

The dark haired one let brown eyes look around. They walked with the other two.

Laia- f- 42- OC- Centaur; grayish black horse body with white socks- hads/ had an SO- mother of Pitch, maybe has other kids but they aren't in the RP- Tags: Pitch, Aspenn and Acacia/ Vali and co

The long haired one sighed but nodded. She knew when not to pry, so instead she just silently looked about.

Pitch- m- 20- OC- Centaur; dark horse body with white socks, brown/dark eyes- bi- with Aspenn- maybe wants to adopt kids one day- son of Laia- Tags: Laia, Aspenn and Acacia/ Vali and co

The dark haired one held his boyfriend's hand. He looked around a bit as they all walked.

Aspenn- m- 18- OC- Centaur; chestnut horse body with white socks, blue and green eyes- homo- with Pitch- maybe wants to adopt kids one day- brother of Acacia, and has parents but not in RP- Tags: Laia and Pitch, Acacia/ Vali and co

The red and brown haired one hummed a bit. He continued to hold hands with Pitch and follow the others.

Acacia- Cay- f- 20 y- OC- Centaur- dark chestnut horse body with white socks- lesbian- might want kids one day- sister of Aspenn, has parents but they aren't in the RP- Tags: Aspenn, Laia and Pitch/ Vali and co

The brunette haired one made a small sound, but said nothing to any of it. She only shook her head a couple times.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:34 am

(Once my two new characters are accepted I'll send them to whatever Characters you have opened Spirit)

Vali: We came to a door to a random room. "Lets check this room out, I'm curious." I said.

Kinuko: Kinuyo and I looked at the door Vali was looking at. "I'm curious as well and I know Kinuyo is curious as well." I said. I could sense and feel Kinuyo and Vali's curiosity as well as my own through the fate bond between Vali, Kinuyo and I.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:14 pm

[dont know if I should be still posting here, but I'm going to switch the post to Jones since the remake idea got the most votes. Although, with a remake we'll probably just start all the posts completely over again anyway.]

Jones- m- 18- Pan- first officer/mechanic and cook- Tags: Miguel

The canine anthro with hair looked to the blonde man. He nodded to him, and flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. He said "Nice to meet you, Miguel. My name is Jones and I'm the first officer but also help with cooking and mechanics stuff."

Keith- m- 20- Voltron canon- bi- dating or engaged to Lance- Cosmo- Tags: Pidge, Matt, Kova/Mabel

The dark haired one chuckled a it. He nodded to the excitement of the girl, and smiled as he looked at his friends as well. He didn't really know what to say. They'd already really said everything, though he did say "I'm sorry your brother isn't here."

Pidge- f- 20- Voltron canon- bi- has a gf or fiancé- Tags: Keith, Matt, Kova/ Mabel

The brownish haired one nodded as she looked at the girl as well. She said "I'm sorry your brother isn't here," at basically the same time Keith did. They both blinked, then she chuckled a bit. She shook her head, saying "It's definitely going to be cool."

Matt Holt- m- late 20s or early 30s- Voltron canon- bi- has fiancé or husband- Tags: same as Pidge

The brownish haired man smiled as he looked around at the others. He seemed to think for a moment, before nodding. He said "Yes, it's definitely cool to think about, and try to imagine." He had no clue what the place would look like. He'd been trying to imagine it, though. He smiled as he looked at the others again.

The big eared feline purred and rubbed on the half-Galra. He stared down at the cosmic wolf, and reached down with a paw. He bopped him on the nose, listening to the young creature whine. Kosmo teleported away a short distance, then came back.

Amaterasu- f- Okami canon- Oki's mate- pregnant with triplets- Tags: Amaya and Jinku

The blue or green eyed one twitched her ears and flicked her tail. She smiled as she said "Yes, three of them. I'm usually a wolf, though I do have this humanoid form. Since I'm a wolf, though, I'm going to have three babies this time." She'd had two the first time, Chibi and Darky. She'd had just Amaya the second time. Now, she was going to have three of them. She smiled and kept a hand on her belly. Noticing a look on his face, she asked "Do you want to know their names?"

Amaya (night rain)- f- 6- Okami/Okamiden OC- Oki x Ammy: Chibi and Darky, -Amaya-, 3 unborn- Tags: Ammy and Jinku

The little white haired girl with blue and reddish/brown eyes giggled. She smiled and said "They'll be so cute, I bet. I was the only one born six years ago...I have two older brothers that were born twelve years ago, so she had twins twelve years ago."

Jeshika Yuki (Jessika Snow in English)- f- young adult- OC- bi- crush might be Poisiana- friend of Red's owner- sister and half brother- younger cousin or some such relation- Tags: Jonathan and Jody/ Sam

The girl with the long ginger curls hummed a small sound. Brown eyes looked to the others, and she smiled a bit. She glanced around, feeling like someone was here that wasn't so good...Someone she'd develop a crush on, though she didn't know that yet.

Jonathan Rodes- m- young adult- OC- homosexual- half brother of Jeshika- Tags: Jesh and Jody/ Sam

The light brown and black haired one hummed a bit. Green eyes looked to the others, and he smiled as well. When he noticed his half sister looking around, he whispered "What's wrong?" She shook her head at him, so he focused on the kids again.

Jody- genderfluid- 10- OC- maybe pan; Sam- cousin of Jesh and Jon- Tags: cousins and Sam

The shoulder-length haired brunette let green eyes focus mostly on him. They giggled and said "Nice to meet you as well." They then blushed and looked away a moment. They quickly said "We should...um...should we go explore?"

Bellana- f- adult- alien canine- floating, communicating with other aliens and canines, hunting- pan or bi- might like Binky- can be off putting...because of her eyes or whatever those are- quite friendly and playful- Tags: Binky

The purple and purply blue one nodded to the cat. "Well, of course I can speak...but it would have been a matter of whether we could understand each other. It seems like we can, though. Um...my name is Bellana, what's yours?"

The big white dog barked and ran onboard. He perked his ears and flicked his tail a couple times, then sniffed around. He wondered where his people were. He barked again then shook himself, sniffing around and wandering the ship now.

Kilen- genderfluid- 14- OC- Centaur; golden tailed lighter cream- ??- adopted by Qilin- Tags: Aat, Anada

The golden haired, creamy skinned blue eyed one hummed. They took the hands of the kids and walked.

Aat (daring)- m- 6- OC- Centaur; red and black chimeric with socks- Tags: family

The reddish brown and dark haired one went with his half sibling and adopted sibling. He looked around a bit.

Anada (prosperous)- agender- 8- OC- Centaur; brown with white legs- Tags: family

Laia- f- 42- OC- Centaur; grayish black horse body with white socks- hads/ had an SO- mother of Pitch, maybe has other kids but they aren't in the RP- Tags: Pitch, Aspenn and Acacia/ Vali and co

The long haired one nodded as she looked at them all. "I'm fine with that," she said.

Pitch- m- 20- OC- Centaur; dark horse body with white socks, brown/dark eyes- bi- with Aspenn- maybe wants to adopt kids one day- son of Laia- Tags: Laia, Aspenn and Acacia/ Vali and co

The dark haired one held his boyfriend's hand. He nodded to them as well.

Aspenn- m- 18- OC- Centaur; chestnut horse body with white socks, blue and green eyes- homo- with Pitch- maybe wants to adopt kids one day- brother of Acacia, and has parents but not in RP- Tags: Laia and Pitch, Acacia/ Vali and co

The red and brown haired one hummed a bit. He nodded to them as well.

Acacia- Cay- f- 20 y- OC- Centaur- dark chestnut horse body with white socks- lesbian- might want kids one day- sister of Aspenn, has parents but they aren't in the RP- Tags: Aspenn, Laia and Pitch/ Vali and co

The brunette haired one nodded to them as well. She said "Yeah, let's check inside that room."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:26 pm

Vail: I nodded and opened the door and went inside followed by my sister, and my girlfriend and we looked around. I motioned for the others to come in.

Kinuko: I followed Vali inside the room and looked around. I ran my hand along the wall.

Kinuyo: *Follows Vali and Kinuko.* "I don't know what this place is, it looks like a bedroom or something." I said

Ryuzaburo Shigemitsu| Reincarnation of Zayto/Power Rangers Cosmic Fury Oc\Cosmic Fury Reincarnation!!! Cannon/OC~ Lunarose and I walked around the mansion ship. "Never seen something like this before, have you Lunarose." I said to Lunarose.

Time Princess Lunarose: I walked beside Ryuzaburo. "Me either and no I haven't seen something like this before Zayto." I said to Ryuzaburo. I turned to one of my Neko Bots that was with Ryuzaburo and I. "Create a map or find one of this place please, and come back to Ryuzaburo/Zayto and I." I said to the Neko bot. It nodded and left me and Ryuzaburo.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:46 pm

The canine anthro with hair looked to the blonde man. He nodded to him, and flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. He said "Nice to meet you, Miguel. My name is Jones and I'm the first officer but also help with cooking and mechanics stuff."

The long haired one looked around as well. "A bedroom...well, I guess those would be needed on a ship that's taking people places."

The dark haired one held his boyfriend's hand. He looked around as well.

The red and brown haired one hummed a bit. He looked around as well.

The brunette haired one looked around and said "It sure does. Though Centaurs don't really sleep in beds...but we still have houses, and rooms."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:27 am

Vali: "Interesting, Kinuko lives in her family's mansion back home with 5 other girls including her and my sister and I." I said. "Lets find another room." I said. I left the bedroom followed by Kinuko and Kinuyo.

Kinuko: I nodded and followed Vali and Kinuyo. "Yeah I do, and it was Kinuyo's idea for her and Vali to live with us." I said.

Kinuyo: "I wonder if this place has a game room." I said. I hoped this place did so I can play video games with big sis Kinuko and make Vali play video games with me.

Ryuzaburo Shigemitsu| Reincarnation of Zayto/Power Rangers Cosmic Fury Oc\Cosmic Fury Reincarnation!!! Cannon/OC~ Lunarose and I came across three people(Anada, Aat, and Kilen). "Hello there." I said to Anada, Aat and Kilen.

Time Princess Lunarose: I looked at the three people(Anada, Aat and Kilen). I knew my Silver Time Princess mark wasn't covered. I used to coverit, but now I don't cover it. I know Zayto thinks it's really pretty.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:47 pm

Kilen- genderfluid- 14- OC- Centaur; golden tailed lighter cream- ??- adopted by Qilin- Tags: Aat and Anada/ Zayto and Lunarose

The golden haired, creamy skinned blue eyed one made a small sound. They turned quickly to look at what seemed to be two humans. They noticed the mark, but didn't know what it was. They asked "Who...who are you?"

Aat (daring)- m- 6- OC- Centaur; red and black chimeric with socks- Tags: family/ Zayto and Lunarose

The reddish brown and dark haired one jumped a bit. He and Anada quickly moved behind their adopted/adoptive older sibling. He peered out from around the taller Centaur. Kilen was already a teenager, unlike him and the slightly older Anada.

Anada (prosperous)- agender- 8- OC- Centaur; brown with white legs- Tags: family/ Zayto and Lunarose

The dark haired one let brown eyes look around. They jumped a bit as well, and went behind Kilen with Aat. They also looked out from behind Kilen, at the strangers. They said "Y...Yeah...who are you?" they parroted the question that had already been asked.

The long haired one looked around as well. "You lived in a mansion with five others? Or was it five of you altogether?" she asked. Vali had said it was five other girls and he wasn't a girl, so she thought that meant it would have been six or seven people then.

The dark haired one held his boyfriend's hand. He nodded and said "Okay."

The red and brown haired one hummed a bit. He nodded to them as well.

The brunette haired one said "We've never been in a mansion, but we've seen them. You probably would have thought our home was a mansion, though. It had to be big, since we're part horse. We didn't have beds or chairs, but we had tables and like...blankets and stuff on the floor to sleep."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:35 pm

Ryuzaburo Shigemitsu| Reincarnation of Zayto/Power Rangers Cosmic Fury Oc\Cosmic Fury Reincarnation!!! Cannon/OC~ "My names Ryuzaburo Shigemitsu, just call me Ryuzaburo, what about you three, it's a pleasure for my Lunarose and I to meet you three" I said to Kilen, Aat and Anda. I looked at them, and saw they had no intent on harming Zayto and I's Lunarose.

Time Princess Lunarose~ I blushed a little bit. "I'm Time Princess Lunarose, call me Lunarose." I said to Kilen, Aat and Anda.

Kinuyo: "That's cool, I figured you guys were." I said. I wanted to find a game room.

Vali: I nodded agreeing with Kinuyo. I don't understand my sister's fasciation with Video games whatsoever.

Kinuko: I could tell Kinuyo was getting bored of exploring with us. "We'll find a game room hopefully, okay Kinuyo." I said to Kinuyo.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:04 pm

Kilen- genderfluid- 14- OC- Centaur; golden tailed lighter cream- ??- adopted by Qilin- Tags: Aat and Anada/ Ryuzaburo and Lunarose

The golden haired, creamy skinned blue eyed one nodded at him. "My...my name is Kilen," they said, stopping their self there. They wanted to say their age, but people didn't generally do that. Not that they were a human, they were a Centaur.

Aat (daring)- m- 6- OC- Centaur; red and black chimeric with socks- Tags: family/ Ryuzaburo and Lunarose

The reddish brown and dark haired one peered out at them still. He watched as Anada moved back to Kilen's side instead of hiding. He listened as they introduced their self as well as him. The red and black chimeric horse bodied one moved one white socked horse leg a bit.

Anada (prosperous)- agender- 8- OC- Centaur; brown with white legs- Tags: family/ Ryuzaburo and Lunarose

The dark haired one let brown eyes look around. They moved back to Kilen's side, instead of hiding now, and nodded. "I'm....my name is Anada, and that is my younger half brother Aat. My name means prosperous, his means daring." He wasn't very daring right now, they realized...Shaking their head, they said "Nice to meet you."

The long haired one looked around as well. "I don't know many ships to have game rooms, I think there's a thing called a Holo deck. This is a passenger ship here, though. Maybe it does have some kind of entertainment area," she said.

The dark haired one held his boyfriend's hand. He stepped back out of the room.

The red and brown haired one hummed a bit. He stepped back out of the room.

The brunette haired one said "We had a game system. We have hands, so we could play things like that," she laughed. She then shook her head, and looked around. "I'm sure we can find something," she said, agreeing with her mom.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:01 pm

Ryuzaburo: "Nice to meet you guys as well, my name doesn't mean anything." I said. I didn't want to tell them about the mark on my neck, unless they asked about it, I would tell them.

Time Princess Lunarose: I sensed that one of my neko bots needed to be charged. I motioned to the one that needed to be charged and it came over to me and landed on my shoulder, and it turned itself off. "Nice to meet you three, and my name doesn't mean anything." I said.

Vali: "Lets look for it them." I said. I turned to Kinuko. "It's your fault getting my sister into video games." I said to Kinuko. I was messing with her.

Kinuko: "Good idea." I said. I laughed, and I know Vali is giving me a hard time about that.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me