Astral Estates (V2 Remake)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Astral Estates (V2 Remake)

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:42 am

Welcome to Astral Estates, a strange and mysterious manor deep in the depths of outer space on a planet known as Mydro . You have been chosen to travel on a large and spacious space ship to planet Mydro. You must venture here first but there are many other planets to travel to along the way. But beware! Inside of Astral Estates there's oxygen to breath but outside it is highly recommend that you wear a space suit unless you are accustomed to being in space that is. If you venture outside, please do beware of the dangers that may lurk in this strange place.

1. Follow all of Tess and the site rules.
2. Please no perfect characters or characters that always and a hit or anything like that.
3. No cursing or foul language please. Also, fade to black when and if needed and try not to be too graphic with violence.
4. Any and all characters are allowed including OC's.
5. I'll put a form here but feel free to make your own forms. Please provide the necessary information though. (Name, age, gender, ect...) You may play as many characters as you can handle and please post your forms on the discussion thread.
6. No killing another person's character or characters without their permission
7. All genders and sexualities or allowed of course!
8. No fighting OOC (Out of character)! If a conflict arises between role play members, try to resolve it respectfully and reasonably.
9. Please do not hate or attack a person in any way and don’t get mad at the person and be hateful toward them for the way they RP a character!
10. Please do not force a person to RP a character or anything else the way you want them to! Let them RP the way they choose and want to!
11. Plot and RP ideas are welcome! Please let me know of any ideas you all have for the plot and anything else you may think of. Please don't make any major plot twists or things happen without running it by me first. Also, please try to keep these sort of topics on the discussion thread!

Link to discussion thread here!

CHARACTER SHEET (Feel free to bring your own)

Name:
Sexuality:
Fandom or OC?:
Personality:
History (optional):
Other:

CHARACTERS

CHARACTER LIST (And who plays them)

Keith - (SpiritStar3)

Pidge - (SpiritStar3)

Matt Holt - (SpiritStar3)

Kova - (SpiritStar3)

Amaterasu - (SpiritStar3)

Amaya - (SpiritStar3)

Jeshika Yuki - (SpiritStar3)

Jonathan Roses- (SpiritStar3)

Jody - (SpiritStar3)

Rey Skywalker - (SpiritStar3)

Ben Solo - (SpiritStar3)

Sadaharu or Sada (Alien Dog)- SpiritStar3

Asriel - SpiritStar3

Kioshi Makoto Kinsatsu - SpiritStar3

Jones (First officer on ship/Cook) - SpiritStar3

Vali Lucifer -

Kinuko Light - KyokoKirigiri

Kinuyo Lucifer - KyokoKirigiri

Double D - Tropicalpeacock

Jinku - Tropicalpeacock

Sam - (Tropicalpeacock)

Piosiana - (Tropicalpeacock)

Miguel - (Tropicalpeacock)

Mabel - (Tropicalpeacock)

Analyst Entity Aislin - Korvax - OC from No Man’s Sky - Tropicalpeacock

Kilen - (SpiritStar3)

Aat - (SpiritStar3)

Anada - (SpiritStar3)

Silver - (Primal Dialga)

White - (Primal Dialga)

Crimson - (Primal Dialga)

Gold - (Primal Dialga)

Titan Tasorin - (Primal Dialga)

Shadow - (Primal Dialga)

Wodahs - (memento mori)

Adrienne Emerson - (KyokoKirigiri)

Girgas - Dragon - Canon from Guardian Tales - Soup5

Yggdrasil/Animusmon - (Soup5)

Sally May - Demon - Canon from Helluva Boss - memento mori

Charlie Spring - (memento mori)

Edward - SpiritStar3

Ein- SpiritStar3

Time Princess Lunarose- (KyokoKiriGiri)

Ryuzaburo Shigemitsu/Zayto - (KyokoKiriGiri)

Notes and things

This is a remake of the old thread! We are starting over here! Please let me know or post on the Discussion thread if there are any questions!
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Astral Estates (V2 Remake)

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:43 pm

Attention all travelers! Please board the ship now if you aren't already on board or you may be left behind! The ship will be departing for Planet Mydro and the countdown will commence in ten minuets or less! Please do not lolligag! Enter now!

Double D - Male - Human - Ed, Edd, n Eddy - Tags: Open

Double D gazed upon the massive ship, his legs shaking a bit as he gulped anxiously. Hearing the loud speaker, he jumped but listen carefully to the announcement, trying his best to process the announcement as well as everything that was going on around him. It seemed to him like many others were either boarding the ship or waiting to board the vessel just like he was.

Jinku - Male - Anthropomorphic Fox - Dragon Ball Z - Tags: Open

Jinku was already inside the ship, standing near the main entrance of the vessel, watching as the others boarded. His ears perked at the sound of the loud speaker and he listened carefully to the announcement, trying to take in the information as best he could. His heart beat fast in his chest as he continued to linger by the entrance, so many thoughts and questions running quickly through his brain.

Sam - Male - Human - Time Warp Trio - Tags: Open

Sam gulped, shaking a bit as he casted his eyes upon the massive vessel, jumping and getting startled by the loud speaker. He listened to the announcement and the anxiety inside him increased. Once it was over, he forced his legs to move and board the ship, not wanting to be left behind and hoping he could find some answers and eventually make it back home on this wild and strange journey.

Mabel - Female - Human - Gravity Falls - Tags: Open

Mabel stared at the large ship as beings, not all of them seeming to be human, boarded the ship. She heard the announcement over the loud speaker and, though she wasn't entirely sure about everything that was going on around them, she began boarding the ship and hoped to find some answers along the way on this weird and wild journey.

Miguel - Male - Human - Road to El Dorado - Tags: Open

Miguel was confused and befuddled as he jumped at the sound of the loud speaker. He stared in disbelief at the massive ship, wondering as he scratched his head a bit before forcing his legs to move forward towards the entrance to the vessel. His heart beat hard in his chest with a mixture of excitement and nerves as he made the trek up the ramp that lead to the entrance to the ship.

Poisiana - Female - Monster - OC- Tags: Open

Poisiana had already entered the ship and was currently hiding out and scheming, lying in wait to possibly scare the others who had yet to board. She smirked and snickered to herself, trying her best to stay hidden for the time being and not be seen.

Binky - Female - Cybercat - Cyberchase - Tags: Open

Binky cringed at the sound of the loud speaker, yowling in annoyance at being rushed in such a manner. She was used to being the one coming over the loud speaker back at Pyramidia what with being the guardian of her own pyramid and what not. She wasn't even fully aware of how she had gotten to this strange place and could currently only hope that Mumsy could manage to guard the pyramid on his own until she could find a way to get back home. This naturally worried her and she could only hope that this ship and mysterious Planet Mydro could eventually lead her home, back to her own pyramid and familiar cybersite she called home. Moving forward on all fours, she reluctantly being climbing up the ramp to the ship, about a million wonders and questions crowding her brain and messing with her concentration.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:03 pm

(Lol Adrienne is so going to be so confused and clueless, that's going to fun.)
Adrienne\Female\Primordial Deity-Witch hybrid(Half Primordial Deity and half witch)\The Elementals and Elementals academy both By Michelle Madow OC\Tags~Nobody\Chaos mana full~ I heard the announcement on the thing that was called a loudspeaker. "Why does earth so much weird technology, Kerberos is a wasteland with realms and everything wants to kill you." I said to myself(Lol Adrienne). I walked over to what was called a ship. I wasn't born on earth I was born in Kerberos, and I've been on earth for at least 2 weeks or so, and I still don't understand all the technology. I decided to walk inside of it and go look for a fountain or something to practice using my elemental magic, which is the same as my mom's water/Ice, which is still new to me, because I didn't have access to it when I was in Kerberos because it relays on energy, I had access to my dark magic, healing, dark magic healing and shadow fruit creation which use my Chaos mana and my small control over shadows. I checked if I had my sword on my side and I did.

Vali/Male/Devil\Human/High School DXD Anime Cannon\tags~ his girlfriend Kinuko and his little sis Kinuyo/Fate Bonded to his girlfriend and his sister~Kinuko, Kinuyo and I heard the announcement over the loudspeaker and we stood up and walked over to the ship and walked inside of it. I turned to my little sister Kinuyo. "Stay with us okay, Kinuyo." I said to Kinuyo. Kinuko and I didn't want my sister to wander off and lose her, we've lost her too many times, mainly because Kinuyo has been kidnapped so many times, which worries both my girlfriend and I.

Kinuyo(Lol, don't ask how the heck Kinuyo knows about love. One thing she absolutely loves to do is tease the living heck out of Vali about him and Kinuko.) /Female/Devil/Human\High School DXD Anime OC/Tags Kinuko and Vali~ I followed behind my brother and Kinuko. I wanted Vali to propose to Kinuko already, they've been together for 5 or so plus years. I love Kinuko to death, when Vali first introduced me to Kinuko he was afraid I wouldn't like her because she's a hunter-Fallen Angel, but he was wrong I liked her right away. "Okay I will." I said to Vali and Kinuko

Kinuko/Female/Hunter-Fallen Angel/High School DXD Anime OC/Tags Vali, and Kinuyo~I nodded when Kinuyo said that she will stay with us, because she knows if she wanders off it will worry Vali and I. Kinuyo is all the family Vali has left. I gently squeezed his hand, telling him that I didn't see Issei and the others. Vali returned the squeeze, Vali, Kinuyo and I don't particularly like Issei because he annoys and the three of us are destined to fight him. Considering how many times the three of us had kicked his butt which is a lot, because he can't take on three people who are fate bonded to each other, thus gives us a huge advantage when we fight him and he always loses to us.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:10 pm

Januss- m- 20- bi; crush on Finny- cook- Tags

The one pretty for a boy hummed, flicking at shoulder length brown hair. Turquoise eyes glanced about the cafeteria. He looked up as he heard the announcement. Shaking his head, he smoothed down his apron just a bit.

Jones- m- 18- Pan- first officer/mechanic- Tags

The German shepherd with appendages more like hands and feet hummed. He combed at his hair a bit, then yawned.

Keith- m- 20- Voltron canon- bi- dating or engaged to Lance- Cosmo- Tags: Pidge, Matt, Kova

The dark haired one touched his cheek a moment. He had a mark much the same as his cat-like alien mother had upon her face. Shaking his head, he looked to the others and smiled. He moved a hand to pat and pet the cosmic wolf by his side, always.

Pidge- f- 20- Voltron canon- bi- has a gf or fiancé- Tags: Keith, Matt, Kova

The brownish haired one glanced around for a moment. She then looked to her brother and friend, as well as the wolf. She smiled at them both and the wolf. She then noticed the alien feline approaching, and smiled at him a bit.

Matt Holt- m- late 20s or early 30s- Voltron canon- bi- has fiancé or husband- Tags: same as Pidge

The brownish haired man missed his boy quite a bit. Still, this was an opportunity for another adventure, so he had to take it. He smiled as he looked at his sister and her friend. He too looked to the cat, and crouched down.

Kova- m- ??- Voltron canon- alien cat- Tags: Keith, Matt and Pidge

The big eared feline mewed and trotted along. His eyes caught sight of that wolf, and he began to make his way over. He stared at the half-Galra and the human, then the other human. He purred and rubbed on Matt, allowing himself to show some affection.

Amaterasu- f- Okami canon- Oki's mate- pregnant with triplets Tags: Amaya and Jinku

The blue or green eyed wolf was in humanoid form. The beauty in the kimono twitched her ears and flicked her tail. She flicked a hand through long white hair. She then smiled and laid a hand upon her rounded belly, taking Amaya's hand with the other.

Amaya (night rain)- f- 6- Okami/Okamiden OC- Oki x Ammy: Chibi and Darky, -Amaya-, 3 unborn- Tags: Ammy and Jinku

The little white pup with blue and reddish/brown eyes hummed. She was in humanoid form as well, blue marks upon her face. She let her mom take her hand, and they boarded. Her ears perked and tail wagged as she saw a fox, calling "Hey!" and pulling towards him.

Jeshika Yuki (Jessika Snow in English)- f- young adult- OC- bi- crush might be Poisiana- friend of Red's owner- sister and half brother- younger cousin or some such relation- Tags: Jonathan and Jody

The girl with the long ginger curls looked up. Deeply brown eyes then looked to her half brother and their younger cousin. She adjusted her glasses, the short and slender lovely humming. Freckled shoulders were hidden under sleeves, and they quickly boarded.

Jonathan Rodes- m- young adult- OC- homosexual- half brother of Jeshika- Tags: Jesh and Jody

The long legged and slender but well muscled light brown and black haired one hummed. Green eyes looked to his two family members. Beautiful fingers brushed at shoulder length hair. The five six one then hurried onboard as well.

Jody- genderfluid- 10- OC- maybe pan; Sam- cousin of Jesh and Jon- Tags: cousins and Sam

The brunette brushed at shoulder length hair, looking nervous. They jumped a bit at the announcement, then hurried with their cousins. They were wearing a shirt with horses, and fingerless gloves. Green eyes saw a boy nearby and they paused, calling "Hello."

(It's Sam)

Rey Skywalker - f- Star Wars canon- exploring- Tags: Ben/open
X

Ben Solo/ Kylo Ren- m- Star Wars canon- bi- Han x Leia- Tags: Rey/open
X

Sadaharu- Sada- m- Gintama canon- big white alien dog- Tags

The big white dog barked and ran onboard. He perked his ears and flicked his tail a couple times, then sniffed around. He wondered where his people were. He barked again then shook himself, sniffing around and wandering the ship now.

Qilin- m- 32- OC- Centaur- pan- two loves and three kids here with him- Tags: family

The black haired short haired handsome one hummed a small sound. The dark-bodied (horse body) one lifted one white leg. Brown eyes glanced to his family, as the announcement was made. "Come on," he said, and boarded the ship.

Kilen- genderfluid- 14- OC- Centaur- questioning- adopted by Qilin- Tags: family

The smaller one shook their golden haired head a couple times. The creamy skinned one turned blue eyes to Qilin. The lighter cream horse bodied one raised one white socked leg, hooves pink. Their golden tail flicked as they quickly followed.

Waii- f- 28- OC- Centaur- Pan- Qilin's SO- Tags: family

The lovely one shook out long reddish brown hair. Pretty eyes looked to her family, most especially the leader of their 'herd'. The chestnut horse-bodied one nodded, scuffing one tan hoof. Her brown tail flicked as she also followed.

Koen- genderfluid- 30- OC- Centaur- Qilin's SO- Tags: family

The dark brown haired one looked at the others. The brown horse-bodied one raised one black hooved leg then lowered it. They nodded to their love as well. Dark brown tail flicking, they took Waii's arm, and boarded the ship with her.

Aat (daring)- m- 6- OC- Centaur- Tags: family

The red horse-bodied one with black chimeric turned brown eyes to his family. He lifted one white leg then lowered it. The reddish brown haired one, dark at the bottom, hummed. His dark tail flicked as he cantered after the others.

Anada (prosperous)- agender- 8- OC- Centaur- Tags: family

The dark haired one turned brown eyes to their family. The brown horse-bodied one nodded to Qilin just as the others had. The dark tail flicked as they began to walk. Soon, the white legged one cantered onto the ship after the others.

Laia- f- 42- OC- Centaur- mother of Pitch- Tags: Pitch, Aspenn and Acacia

The mahogany skinned woman smiled at her son and the others. She shook out long black hair, brown eyes on them. Her horse part of her body was grayish black. White socked legs moved, as she began to head up onto the ship.

Pitch- m- 20- OC- Centaur- bi- with Aspenn- son of Laia- Tags: Laia, Aspenn and Acacia

The dark horse-bodied one turned brown eyes to the others. He smiled at his love, then smiled at the two females. He brushed at shoulder length dark hair. He then began forward, white socked legs moving as he trotted after his mother.

Aspenn- m- 18- OC- Centaur- homo- with Pitch- Tags: Laia and Pitch, Acacia

The chestnut horse-bodied one lifted one white socked leg. He lowered it, as green and blue eyes looked to his love. He flicked long red hair back, brown at the bottom quarter. His brown tail flicked as he grabbed Pitch's hand, and they boarded.

Acacia- f- 20 y- OC- Centaur- lesbian- sister of Aspenn Tags: Aspenn, Laia and Pitch

The dark chestnut horse-bodied one hummed a bit. She flicked back long brown hair, and smiled at the others. Green eyes were warm as she looked at the others. The white socked one then boarded the ship just the same as they did.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soup5 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:14 pm

Yggdrasil - Adult - agender- Digimon - Tag:

Yggdrasil has gone through a long slumber when there wasn't a sign of any active virtual machine, but now Yggdrasil was reawakened by another signal coming from a system that has been recently activated. Thankfully, its size makes near-sighted users quite hard to detect unless they are either far-sighted or a small movement was exposed by the corner of the screen. Their body suddenly felt a violent tremble from a huge frequency that made Yggdrasil shriek out of fright. Yggdrasil aimlessly circled around the screen like a stressed desktop pet while continuing to shriek out their cry. "Glugluglugluglu!" Yggdrasil quickly stopped after realizing its mistake and sat down to contemplate its existence.

[there are so many options to choose from that I'm just going to watch everyone's next post.]
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:21 am

Adrienne\Female\Primordial Deity-Witch hybrid(Half Primordial Deity and half witch)\The Elementals and Elementals academy both By Michelle Madow OC\Tags~Nobody\Chaos mana full~ I continued to look for a room on this thing called a ship that had a fountain or a pool. I decided while I was looking for a room. I pulled the water out of the air near me, and started to practice with it. Freezing it and then unfreezing it. Luckily my elemental magic doesn't use my Chaos mana, but my other magic does.

Vali/Male/Devil\Human/High School DXD Anime Cannon\tags~ his girlfriend Kinuko and his little sis Kinuyo/Fate Bonded to his girlfriend and his sister~Kinuko, and Kinuyo~ Kinuko, Kinuyo and I started to explore the ship. Kinuyo has been bugging me to propose to Kinuko, and she made me bring the Lucifer engagement ring. I don't know how the heck my little sister knows about love. I'm guessing probably one of Kinuko's hunter hybrid friends.

Kinuyo /Female/Devil/Human\High School DXD Anime OC/Tags Kinuko and Vali~ I didn't want to ask Vali when he was going to do it, because I don't want big sis Kinuko to know Vali was going to propose to her. I looked around the ship while still staying close to Kinuko and Vali.

Kinuko/Female/Hunter-Fallen Angel/High School DXD Anime OC/Tags Vali, and Kinuyo~I followed my boyfriend and his sister. I had a strange feeling they were planning something good. But every time I asked either of them about it, they didn't answer my question. Which was fine. I had an idea of it it could be, which was Vali proposing to me. He doesn't have to ask permission anyway because we killed my dad Kokabiel, and Vali, Kinuyo and I are stuck to each other because of the fate bond. Which is fine with me. "It's better than being fate bonded to Issei, which I would not like to be fate bonded with him ever." I said to myself.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:01 pm

Luca Balsa // Male // Human // Tags: NA
    With a startled jolt, the prisoner quickly sat up upon the announcement; eyes wide open as his instincts took over. This brought about a wave of pain over the male and he clutched his head in his hands. Groaning, he closed his eyes. Perhaps sitting up so suddenly wasn’t a terribly great idea for the inventor.
    The pain quickly left as it came, leaving only a dull throb in its wake. Cracking his eyes open once more, Luca took a peek around. With the bright sunlight and visibly lush environment, he swiftly concluded that this wasn’t one of his “games”. Although still wary about his sudden change in environment (he wouldn’t put it past the others to have moved him somewhere while he was out cold), his scientific side was intrigued. With the announcement speaking about a “ship” (to which, judging from the hordes of people moving towards a tall structure just distances away, Luca concluded that this vessel was the ship in question), he wanted to see just for himself what this new structure was. Picking himself up quickly, he made his way over to the throng of people boarding the ship; admiring the architecture work as he walked up the ramp into the ship.

Malleus Draconia // Male // Dragon Fae // Tags: NA
    The fae had been exploring around the area for a bit before the sound of the announcement blared out. At first, he had simply thought his spells messed up somewhere along the line and teleported him elsewhere (as unlikely as it would've been, it was not entirely impossible) but upon realizing this was a completely different universe entirely (Normally he would assume it was simply a distant land he has yet to been in, but none of the floral looked remotely close to the ones in twisted wonderland, not to mention that the magic density seemed to be weak here. Of course, he was perfectly fine and in control as he was the Malleus Draconia after all), curiosity overtook him and he stuck around. Lilia was always nagging him to go out and see the world more after all, he might as well take this chance. Perhaps he could even get some souvenirs of this new world to gift to Lilia and the rest, and maybe he could even find some clues about Prefect's world here...

Regardless of his intentions, he could not deny that the announcement's content intrigued him greatly. A ship, you say? Judging from the tall structure that the humans (and a few non-humans, which interested the dragon fae even further) were piling into, it seemed to be a spaceship. Malleus himself had to admit he had never really seen one, apart from perhaps a few odd structures in Ignihyde. Even then those were simply models, as he was told. This, on the other hand, seemed to be something that only Shroud would be able to create. It was massive in size and capable of carrying at least over half of the fae population in Briar Valley, with a unique design to boot. A true spectacle to behold. (It was just a pity that there were no gargoyles, but then again, there was no use for gargoyles on a ship now, was there?)

Chuckling to himself, he headed for the ship as well. Since he's here, he may as well join the humans' little "adventures". Who knows, perhaps he'll make some friends here while they're at it... as long as his magic doesn't scare them away of course.
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:25 am

Adrienne\Female\Primordial Deity-Witch hybrid(Half Primordial Deity and half witch)\The Elementals and Elementals academy both By Michelle Madow OC\Tags~Nobody\Chaos mana full~ I stopped taking the water out of the air around me. I finally came across a door and I sensed water on the other side of the door. I opened the door and went inside and I closed the door behind me. The room had a pool and multiple fountains(I'm just going to assume there is a room like that lol). "Perfect." I said. I walked over to one of the fountains and sat down on the edge of it. I focused on the blue energy(It's hard to explain.) around me and pulled that energy into me and pushed it out toward the fountain, then I started to take the water out of the fountain and freeze it and then unfreezing it and put it back in the fountain.

Vali/Male/Devil\Human/High School DXD Anime Cannon\tags~ his girlfriend Kinuko and his little sis Kinuyo/Fate Bonded to his girlfriend and his sister~Kinuko, and Kinuyo~ Kinuko, Kinuyo and I walked in a random direction hoping to find a training room or something of that sort. Kinuko,Kinuyo and I needed to practice with using each of sacred gears combining their powers together because of our Fate bond. The fate bond allows us to combine our powers and use not just our own sacred gear but the power of the other sacred gears of the people we are fate bonded to, which in my case is my sister Kinuyo and my girlfriend Kinuko.

Kinuyo /Female/Devil/Human\High School DXD Anime OC/Tags Kinuko and Vali/Fate bonded to Vali and Kinuko~ I knew what Vali, Kinuko and I were looking for a training room or something, so we can practice using one another's scared gear along with our own because we needed to be able to stay in our fate bonded sacred forms for a longer time then at least 20 minutes, which is how long we can stay in them.

Kinuko/Female/Hunter-Fallen Angel/High School DXD Anime OC/Tags Vali, and Kinuyo~I hate that Vali,Kinuyo and I can only stay in our fate bonded sacred gear forms for only 20 minutes. (Sorry short reply it's midnight my time and I'm tired.)
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:27 pm

Januss- m- 20- bi; crush on Finny- cook- Tags

The one pretty for a boy hummed, flicking at shoulder length brown hair. Turquoise eyes glanced about the cafeteria. He looked up as he heard the announcement. Shaking his head, he smoothed down his apron just a bit.

Jones- m- 18- Pan- first officer/mechanic- Tags

The German shepherd with appendages more like hands and feet hummed. He combed at his hair a bit, then yawned.

Keith- m- 20- Voltron canon- bi- dating or engaged to Lance- Cosmo- Tags: Pidge, Matt, Kova

The dark haired one touched his cheek a moment. He had a mark much the same as his cat-like alien mother had upon her face. Shaking his head, he looked to the others and smiled. He moved a hand to pat and pet the cosmic wolf by his side, always.

Pidge- f- 20- Voltron canon- bi- has a gf or fiancé- Tags: Keith, Matt, Kova

The brownish haired one glanced around for a moment. She then looked to her brother and friend, as well as the wolf. She smiled at them both and the wolf. She then noticed the alien feline approaching, and smiled at him a bit.

Matt Holt- m- late 20s or early 30s- Voltron canon- bi- has fiancé or husband- Tags: same as Pidge

The brownish haired man missed his boy quite a bit. Still, this was an opportunity for another adventure, so he had to take it. He smiled as he looked at his sister and her friend. He too looked to the cat, and crouched down.

Kova- m- ??- Voltron canon- alien cat- Tags: Keith, Matt and Pidge

The big eared feline mewed and trotted along. His eyes caught sight of that wolf, and he began to make his way over. He stared at the half-Galra and the human, then the other human. He purred and rubbed on Matt, allowing himself to show some affection.

Amaterasu- f- Okami canon- Oki's mate- pregnant with triplets Tags: Amaya and Jinku

The blue or green eyed wolf was in humanoid form. The beauty in the kimono twitched her ears and flicked her tail. She flicked a hand through long white hair. She then smiled and laid a hand upon her rounded belly, taking Amaya's hand with the other.

Amaya (night rain)- f- 6- Okami/Okamiden OC- Oki x Ammy: Chibi and Darky, -Amaya-, 3 unborn- Tags: Ammy and Jinku

The little white pup with blue and reddish/brown eyes hummed. She was in humanoid form as well, blue marks upon her face. She let her mom take her hand, and they boarded. Her ears perked and tail wagged as she saw a fox, calling "Hey!" and pulling towards him.

Jeshika Yuki (Jessika Snow in English)- f- young adult- OC- bi- crush might be Poisiana- friend of Red's owner- sister and half brother- younger cousin or some such relation- Tags: Jonathan and Jody

The girl with the long ginger curls looked up. Deeply brown eyes then looked to her half brother and their younger cousin. She adjusted her glasses, the short and slender lovely humming. Freckled shoulders were hidden under sleeves, and they quickly boarded.

Jonathan Rodes- m- young adult- OC- homosexual- half brother of Jeshika- Tags: Jesh and Jody

The long legged and slender but well muscled light brown and black haired one hummed. Green eyes looked to his two family members. Beautiful fingers brushed at shoulder length hair. The five six one then hurried onboard as well.

Jody- genderfluid- 10- OC- maybe pan; Sam- cousin of Jesh and Jon- Tags: cousins and Sam

The brunette brushed at shoulder length hair, looking nervous. They jumped a bit at the announcement, then hurried with their cousins. They were wearing a shirt with horses, and fingerless gloves. Green eyes saw a boy nearby and they paused, calling "Hello."

(It's Sam)

Rey Skywalker - f- Star Wars canon- exploring- Tags: Ben/open
The brown haired girl glanced to her companion, then nodded to him. She stepped onto the ship, used to this kind of thing. After all, she was from a world of aliens, humans, humanoids and ships. Buildings tall as the sky, water planets, forest planets, and so many ships.

Ben Solo/ Kylo Ren- m- Star Wars canon- bi- Han x Leia- Tags: Rey/open
The dark haired make nodded as he saw her looking to him. He then stepped up to the ship as well, and got onboard. He too was used to this kind of thing. He'd never known cars, aside from hover cars, never known trains, planes or boats.

Sadaharu- Sada- m- Gintama canon- big white alien dog- Tags

The big white dog barked and ran onboard. He perked his ears and flicked his tail a couple times, then sniffed around. He wondered where his people were. He barked again then shook himself, sniffing around and wandering the ship now.

Qilin- m- 32- OC- Centaur- pan- two loves and three kids here with him- Tags: family

The black haired short haired handsome one hummed a small sound. The dark-bodied (horse body) one lifted one white leg. Brown eyes glanced to his family, as the announcement was made. "Come on," he said, and boarded the ship.

Kilen- genderfluid- 14- OC- Centaur- questioning- adopted by Qilin- Tags: family

The smaller one shook their golden haired head a couple times. The creamy skinned one turned blue eyes to Qilin. The lighter cream horse bodied one raised one white socked leg, hooves pink. Their golden tail flicked as they quickly followed.

Waii- f- 28- OC- Centaur- Pan- Qilin's SO- Tags: family

The lovely one shook out long reddish brown hair. Pretty eyes looked to her family, most especially the leader of their 'herd'. The chestnut horse-bodied one nodded, scuffing one tan hoof. Her brown tail flicked as she also followed.

Koen- genderfluid- 30- OC- Centaur- Qilin's SO- Tags: family

The dark brown haired one looked at the others. The brown horse-bodied one raised one black hooved leg then lowered it. They nodded to their love as well. Dark brown tail flicking, they took Waii's arm, and boarded the ship with her.

Aat (daring)- m- 6- OC- Centaur- Tags: family

The red horse-bodied one with black chimeric turned brown eyes to his family. He lifted one white leg then lowered it. The reddish brown haired one, dark at the bottom, hummed. His dark tail flicked as he cantered after the others.

Anada (prosperous)- agender- 8- OC- Centaur- Tags: family

The dark haired one turned brown eyes to their family. The brown horse-bodied one nodded to Qilin just as the others had. The dark tail flicked as they began to walk. Soon, the white legged one cantered onto the ship after the others.

Laia- f- 42- OC- Centaur- mother of Pitch- Tags: Pitch, Aspenn and Acacia

The mahogany skinned woman smiled at her son and the others. She shook out long black hair, brown eyes on them. Her horse part of her body was grayish black. White socked legs moved, as she began to head up onto the ship.

Pitch- m- 20- OC- Centaur- bi- with Aspenn- son of Laia- Tags: Laia, Aspenn and Acacia

The dark horse-bodied one turned brown eyes to the others. He smiled at his love, then smiled at the two females. He brushed at shoulder length dark hair. He then began forward, white socked legs moving as he trotted after his mother.

Aspenn- m- 18- OC- Centaur- homo- with Pitch- Tags: Laia and Pitch, Acacia

The chestnut horse-bodied one lifted one white socked leg. He lowered it, as green and blue eyes looked to his love. He flicked long red hair back, brown at the bottom quarter. His brown tail flicked as he grabbed Pitch's hand, and they boarded.

Acacia- f- 20 y- OC- Centaur- lesbian- sister of Aspenn Tags: Aspenn, Laia and Pitch

The dark chestnut horse-bodied one hummed a bit. She flicked back long brown hair, and smiled at the others. Green eyes were warm as she looked at the others. The white socked one then boarded the ship just the same as they did.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:22 pm

Adrienne\Female\Primordial Deity-Witch hybrid(Half Primordial Deity and half witch)\The Elementals and Elementals academy both By Michelle Madow OC\Tags~Nobody\Chaos mana full~ I lost my concentration and the water fell down in a puddle next to my feet. “Dang it, I was doing so good and I lost my focus.” I said to myself. I moved the puddle of water at my feet back into the fountain. I leaned my back against the fountain and some of my midnight black hair with silver tips touched the top of the water. It was fine though, I didn’t know how long I had been practicing my magic, but it felt like a while or so. I don’t really have a good sense of time because time is non existent in Kerberos hints why I am possibly 15. I don’t even know my exact age.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me