What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp

Postby OrangeLeaf » Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:31 am

Toshika Sanada

Quirk: Leap | Female | 18 | Third Year | U.A. | Single | Tags: Shikai

Every second felt like an hour. The whispering wouldn’t stop, the eyes wouldn’t stop staring. It was suffocating, it was hell, it was—

The teacher came in. She was almost glad they did.

Until they told him to go back to the hospital. And as Fumi, the reminder of her failure, obediently trudged out of the classroom, she couldn’t hear anything anymore. She couldn’t bear it any longer. And a few moments after Fumi had left, she excused herself with a mumble to go to the nurse’s office.

Instead, she ran and ran, aimlessly trough the halls, trying to keep her tears from spilling. It blinded her so much, she almost ran into someone. And as she stopped just in time, she recognized Shikai.

Fumihito Sanada

Quirk: Extra Hands | Male | 18 | Third Year | U.A. | Crush: Lotus | Tags: Lotus

…God, this morning was awful. Between the stinging pain, Toshi’s mood and the whispering from their classmates, Fumi could almost feel the walls closing in on them. And it finally got to the breaking point when the teacher walked in, took one look at Fumihito’s state and immediately ordered him to go back to the hospital, or if he really was discharged, back home to rest.

And thus, he left, many eyes upon him as he walked out.

Going home was not an option right now. As much as he yearned to go to bed and just become one with the sheets, his grandfather was guaranteed to be there. He was the last person he wanted to see right now. Besides, he’d probably disappointed his entire family. And that’s why he went to the hospital.

Not to check up on his own injuries, but to see the one who saved him.

He hesitated briefly before the door, but Richard already opened it. It was times like these Fumi was grateful to him. He stepped inside, uttering a very small “H-Hey…”

God, he’s in a worse state than you. And you could have prevented this.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:57 pm

Dabi| Elite LOV member| 26| Male| Single| Cremation(temporary name)| T{Yami}

Chuckling lightly, that soon turned into a cough, Dabi inhaled and breathed out slowly, "You wanna talk to the boss huh?" He put the flame out that was in his hand. "To bad, He's busy." The villain leaned against the doorway observing the feathers that fell and disappeared making more creatures to run around the hideout. Dabi sighed, "Why do you newbie villains gotta be such a pain in the a**?" He put a finger to his head tapping his temple, "Geez think. Your just gonna cause the boss trouble and in the process get yourself killed. Or you looking for a fight even before you join?" Dabi flashes a badge Shigaraki had made for his higher up members. Meaning they had privileges of letting in new villains.

+++

Tomura Shigaraki| LOV's Leader| 24| Male| Single| Decay| T {Orochi, Yami}

Letting Sinclair take his leave, Shigaraki still awaited an answer from Orochi, but the sudden flash of a shadow creature barreling down the hall at them the League of Villain's leader annoyingly stepped forward as the creature leaped at him and grabbed it's face with all five fingers touching the creature. Making it crumble before his eyes. He sighed and told Orochi he'd be back and asked if he could watch the kid. "Just don't go in my room. I don't know if her arm suppressors are still functioning. Don't need you to die in the base." He gave a small chuckle as he walked to the entrance of the building. As the entrance came into view he heard the voice of Dabi speaking to someone. A voice not familiar. He tapped Dabi on the shoulder making the flame villain look at him. He motioned toward Yami, who Shigaraki looked over at. "Seems you're the one causing the annoyance in my hideout. Is there any particular reason why or should I just...you know..."Game Over" you here and now?"

+++

Lotus Hayami| U.A 3rd year| 19| Male| Crush: Fumihito| Phase| T{Fumi}

Hearing his hospital door open slowly and creak softly, Lotus tensed up once the person who entered his room spoke. His heart sank. He didn't want Fumi of all people to see him like this. He winced in pain as he turned his head to look at the small figure that made up Fumihito. What was he supposed to say? Where should he start? It felt like a million questions were running through his head but he sighed, "Hey yourself." He said with a small smile on his face. Lotus glimpsed at Richard, "Seems like he wanted you to visit me huh?" He tried chuckling but it hurt, so he decided against it. The phase hero patted the hospital bed, "It's alright you can sit next to me if you want." Lotus wanted nothing more than for Fumi to not worry too much about him and focus on himself healing.
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowkat1 » Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:34 pm

YAMI KAGE ( sombra) tags: Dabi, shiggy

Sombra just smirked, not afraid of death. “ oh the shadow creatures…. Those were just to get you here, and not the complete use of my powers. “

He called back his shadow creatures and they began to swirl around him, his feathered wings encased in a shadow like bats form and grew roughly eight feet tall, his eyes a gleaming red, sharp sharp shadowed claws protruding his form his horns still prominent. He became a beast of the night. He did not attempt to attack them. He just stood there with a smirk

“ my strength is enhanced as well as my senses. If it was darker I could grow to 15 feet in pitch darkness. I can’t use my creatures while in my beast form.”

“So? Whaddaya say? You think I could be an asset?”
the embodiment of chaos,
shadowkat1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp (Open & Accepting)

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:26 am

Christine Blackwell
female - 18 years - SH student - phoenix - eternity flame - crush is open - tags: Noboru, open

She didn't look her way at all, she felt like having a small heart attack when the teacher walked her way or she walked his. She looked up completely silent, It took her a while to actually even realize who the person was as she was so deep in her own thoughts "...I was there later yesterday, so I will visit her later...and I promised to bring her something nice on the cafeteria" she responded to the male before he walked away. he didn't really wait for any responses from him, instead, she kept going downstairs.

Donna Riverdale
female - 18 years - SA student -kitsune - Ninetails - crush is open - tags: Noburu

She watched out of the window the views were not the nicest, mostly trees, sky, and some buildings in the distance. Sighing she looked over to the door after hearing a knock knock "...come in, I am awakened" she said gently, but loud enough for the person to hear her. She wondered who the person could be as that didn't sound like her sister's knock, she wondered if it was the sheepgirl Remi as she had not heard or seen her after the mission and she seemed a very kind person.

Orochimaru "Orochi"
male - 20 years - UA nurse/ villain - Sound waves - Scarface - crush is Noboru - tags: Shigaragi, Sinclair, Faun, Sombra, Dabi

He looked the girl at the Sinclairäs arm, which made him a little surprised how the girl took the kidnapping, maybe she really didn't get what was going on 'Hmm, I see she is not a sharp girl at all...' he thought to himself as he looked back at Shigaragi "for both... It's not like I have much to report back, the students are slowly healing back up and everyone is depressed about their mission failure, but that's not something you're interested in I quess" he said silently. He looked at Dabi and the Sombra there "Actually now when you had the girl, what else I could service you for? Those heroes will start looking for your...this place for sure for a counterattack" he said with a sigh.

Shoto Todoroki
male - 18 years - U.A student - half-cold, half hot - Shoto - crush is open - tags: open

He was injured by the attack of the Overhaul, It was nothing serious, but he could need to take a little rest for a few days for now. He was in his room, still annoyed by those words from his father, who just like usually didn't take it well that he lost or got injured. At least he did manage to protect or actually save some of the students, which was mostly an accident on his part, but he kind of liked the praise he got.

Shikai Kuroiro
male - 18 years - U.A student - Black - Valtablack - crush is open - tags: Toshika

He stopped like in the wall, when the girl almost ran into him, but stopped. The white-haired kind of odd-looking male watched the girl silently for a moment "Toshika huh?" he repeated her name as he was not really talking with the girl, only a little bit. He didn't break his gaze at her, seeing some sadness in her "So what's wrong, Is there something going on" he said getting alert. After the failed mission, all those injured ones, the school, and its students were acting weird, including himself.

Tamaki Amajiki
male - 21 years - street hero - Manifest - Suneater - no crush - tags: open

He had only small injuries during the attack, gauze, and painkillers and he was back on the streets. He wandered around the streets and talked with the police about the destruction happening during the attack. As the civilians didn't get hurt, but the buildings and anything around that place need some repairs.

Kurogiri
male - 34 years - League of Villains member - Warp Gate - no crush - tags: open

He polished some glasses at the bar counter like he liked to do. It was much but he enjoyed keeping their little base clean. He looked at the members of the villains who walked around the rooms like they did the everyday.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:24 pm

Izuku Midoriya| U.A 3rd year| 18| Male| Single| One For All| T{Averill}

Really just getting back in town from his quirk training session with All Might and Aizawa, Midoriya had heard about the mission that failed at the Shie Hassaikai Head Quarters a couple of days ago upon his return. He wished he could've been there to help. But he had been out of the region. He was given time off to let his body regain strength from the intensity the training was. It only was intense cause Aizawa kept hitting him with 'Eraser' every chance he got. But Midoriya smiled happy and thankful for the training non-the-less. Seeming to have everything he wanted from the clothing store he was in, he had checked out and was heading to leave. But he bumped into someone and stumbled back. "O..Oh! My apologies I was lost in thought and wasn't watching where I was going!" He said hurriedly and bowed apologetically. He sighed thinking, 'Great haven't even been back a week and found a way to embarrass myself already..good going Izuku.' He stood upright chuckling nervously.

+++

Dabi| Elite LOV member| 26| Male| Single| Cremation(temporary name)| T{Yami, Shigaraki}

He scratched his head seeing how the shadow villain had changed his form. He looked at his boss, whose face showed no expression. He thought to himself, 'Was Shigaraki gonna say anything to this newbie or was he annoyed?' He honestly couldn't tell. So the flame villain sighed putting his hands out while he shrugged, "Newbie your making all this big showcase for what? You're gonna attract attention we don't need to the hideout." He put his hands down looking at Sombra and then over at Shigaraki to see if he had anything to say on the matter.

+++

Tomura Shigaraki| LOV's Leader| 24| Male| Single| Decay| T {Orochi, Yami}

Shigaraki looked from the newbie villain over to Orochi who had joined them out front, "I'm not worried. The heroes won't find this place unless someone betrays us.." His red eyes flashed at the scarred faced villain. But then he lightly chuckled, "Besides if they did find this place we will have moved to a different base by then." The leader also took note of the question Orochi asked earlier and shook his no, "I don't have anything in particular for you right now. Just keep playing as my spy for now and if something pops up relay it to me." He returned his attention back to Sombra and finally gave an answer after seeing Dabi give him a side glance. He waved his hand, "You can join but kept the theatrics to a minimum. Don't need heroes at my doorstep right now." He turned on his heels and walked back inside, "Dabi can show you to an available room in the base. Make it your own."

+++

Akihiko Noboru| Hero Association Agent/Assigned Teacher at U.A| 22| Male| Crush: Orochi| Half-Dark, Half- Light| T{Donna}

Seeing and hearing that Christine would be by later Akihiko nodded as he heard Donna inside telling him to come in. He pushed open the infirmary doors also expecting to see Orchi but he wasn't there. Though he smiled while seeing Donna awake and sitting up. He looked at her face seeing that she had hoped it was someone else who had come to visit her. "Oh were you expecting someone else?" He asked as he crossed the room and found a seat in a chair next to her bed. He chuckled trying to lighten her spirit, "I'm sure whoever you had in mind to visit may still come visit you yet."

(OOC/; o; ahh I wish FerretMonarch would come back too, I miss them and Remi!)
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:07 am

Toshika Sanada

Quirk: Leap | Female | 18 | Third Year | U.A. | Single | Tags: Shikai

Toshika stopped when he spoke. She wasn’t really sure if she wanted to talk to him. She wasn’t sure if she wanted to talk to anyone.

Ugh, stop feeling sorry for yourself, you pathetic wet blanket! You’re just embarrassing yourself!

She very quickly and discretely as possible wiped her tears away and put up her best confident smile, despite how much effort it took.

“Oh, nothing! Just mulling over the last mission a bit. Wondering how I can make the next mission a success, you know!”

Fumihito Sanada

Quirk: Extra Hands | Male | 18 | Third Year | U.A. | Crush: Lotus | Tags: Lotus

For Fumi, it was like he was frozen to the ground. Lotus was hurt. Lewis was hurt. Both of them were hurt because of him. God, what’d he be thinking, believing he could support anyone? All he did was make things worse.

A smack on the back caused him to stumble forward and snap out of his spiraling. He looked at Richard, who flicked his forehead and gestures over to Lotus.

…Right, I can’t keep standing here.

He walked up to him and slowly sat down on the chair next to him. “How… are you feeling?” It was such a bad question, and Fumi regretted it immediately.
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp (Accepting)

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:57 am

⭐︎𝐴verill schrödinger|| female || she/her || 18|| quirkless|| || t {midoriya} ||
═══════════════════════════════════════⭐︎|| xxxxx
she had aqquired quite the collection of materials in her arms.

ranging from two rolls of different fabric, scisscors, a new ruler, tape, and a few other things such as a pack of thimbles and tweezers. at this point she did meander her way to the front of the store to grab a basket before continue to shop- just in case she needed something more- and that she wasn't dropping items on the ground every five minutes. but now, she was staring at the sewing machines- debating on getting a new one then and there. there wasn't anything wrong with her old one, it was just the fact that she COULD have a backup sewing machine- and did not have to go back and buy another one. imagine if she was in the middle of a commission and her current one broke down on her- then what? she would have to rush back to the store and complain that it now put her behind schedule. and what if the prices went up?..but on the other hand, she had already planned out what she needed- and if she did buy one now, she wouldn't be able to get what she wanted to get for her brother.

sighing, she managed to tear herself away from the sewing machines so she didn't impulsivly buy one then and there- instead she made her way to the clearance rack to see if she could buy something for cheap and make a project out of it- it would be nice, right? ah yes, but alas, that she did not make it to the clearance rack just yet as someone bumped into her. she did trip a little, but she managed to catch herself- but unforutnatly lost the scissors to the ground. "oh!" she exclaimed before quickly scooping up the scissors and dropping it back to the basket, just in time to hear the person apologize. averill turned her head and smiled wairily at the green-headed boy. right. as lessons taught by her brother to never talk to strangers- but honestly, she could not help herself. besides, he looked nice enough and was a fellow shopper as well. "ah no- no, don't worry about it too much, it was an accident I am sure," she smiled. "lost in thought? how about a penny- for your thoughts?" she asked as she quite literally rummaged through her bag to pull out an all american copper penny. she had plenty at home thanks to a friend who frequented the cities over the summer to visit family. at times she would swing by her place to give her a gift varying from snacks, to momentos and well, currency. she did this to her brother quite often, which he hated mostly because of the 'penny for your throughts?' line, proceeding with her materilizing a penny from her person to give to him. to say the least, he does have a collection of pennies as well.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝑀èrlin pericles schrödinger|| Nemona || male|| he/him || 24 || stellar body || t {xxx} ||
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════♙||
he has won the fight.

xxx

xxxxxx

𝑊olfgang sinclair || 𝑀edusa || male|| he/him || 25 || gorgon || t {xxx} ||
═══════════════════════════════════════════════✧ ||
he has left and now is stalking

the streets with decent cover. since he didn't want to get caught and well- run into any heroes- he did one of many things to ensure his safety. one was to keep going through backstreets and alleyways to avoid mainroads- and well people. and even if he did run into someone he either crossed to the otherside or just stare them down until they backed off. secondly, he had texted his one of his close friends to order food forhim and meet at a disclosed location at a certain time. and yes, food was not only just for the kid but also for the leauge too. makes him wonder if kuroguri ate- even at all. something to ask about next time, but who knows. but for now, he made his way to where he was supposed to go: the shop. yes- to get supports for the child- faun was it?...yeah. now he was going to find a way to get the supports on her- maybe he should buy a mask or something- he wasn't entierly briefed on what her quirk was, but yes he did manage to forget. congratulations.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowkat1 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:22 am

YORU KAGE quirk: shadow wings, tags- open

she sat there listening to the lecture, eventually falling asleep due to lack of sleep. the soft thumping of music aiding as a sweet lullaby. slowly succumbing to the gentle slumber. eventually being shaken awake by someone. "huh? who's there?" her eyesight disoriented still as they focused on the figure who woke her

YAMI KAGE (SOMBRA) quirk: shadow beasts tags- dabi, shiggy

"thank you" he bowed as a sign of respect to the leader of the villains. he turned to look at dabi "i have a feeling we are going to get along juuuuuuust fine, say? wanna get something to eat? i could kill for some onigiri right about now, you down?" sombra slowly leaned up against a table tucking his wings so he wouldnt shed anymore feathers and slowly adjusting his mask to better fit his face.
the embodiment of chaos,
shadowkat1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp (Open & Accepting)

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:54 am

Christine Blackwell
female - 18 years - SH student - phoenix - eternity flame - crush is open - tags: open

She walked downstair going in the direction where the kitchen was. There seemed to be so quiet at the moment, maybe most of the students were already done eating.

(where Yoru is at the moment? in her room?)

Donna Riverdale
female - 18 years - SA student -kitsune - Ninetails - crush is open - tags: Noburu

She looked at the adult for a moment then sighed as he kind of read her mind sort of "yes and no...I was not really waiting for anyone to visit me, but there was one I had not seen in a while and was being wondered if everything was okay with her..." she responded to the male. She looked back at the teacher "So what brings you here? I am pretty sure lessons haven't started yet" the blue-haired girl questioned the teacher. She then sighed "Or is it because of the mission, because of this..." she said looking at her turquoise and black leg cast.

Orochimaru "Orochi"
male - 20 years - UA nurse/ villain - Sound waves - Scarface - crush is Noboru - tags: Shigaragi, Sinclair, Faun, Sombra, Dabi

His eyes didn't even blink when the Shiraragi made his comment and gave him a look "Of course, I see..." he said simply. He had nothing to say, but he was kind of blad that he didn't have anything to order him around for now, but he could still be on alert for both sides. He didn't want the villain leader to realize that he was starting to like to be around those heroes and their teachers. He looked at Sombra for a moment 'Student?' he thought to himself as he heard some of their conversations 'Onigiri...yeah I had taken a day off...Am I free to do whatever I want today then...' he started to wonder his eyes staring at the floor for a moment as he was thinking about how to pass his day today 'Noboru asked me for lunch...maybe...Nah he is too busy with the things going on inside the academy' he kept thinking with a silent sigh.

Shoto Todoroki
male - 18 years - U.A student - half-cold, half hot - Shoto - crush is open - tags: open

He was injured by the attack of the Overhaul, It was nothing serious, but he could need to take a little rest for a few days for now. He was in his room, still annoyed by those words from his father, who just like usually didn't take it well that he lost or got injured. At least he did manage to protect or actually save some of the students, which was mostly an accident on his part, but he kind of liked the praise he got.

Shikai Kuroiro
male - 18 years - U.A student - Black - Valtablack - crush is open - tags: Toshika

He sighed a little bit "Yeah the mission...it seems to be on everyone's mind at the moment, but whenever the next time comes, let's kick them behind bars and win the match...the mission just failed because those villains surprised us and the Overhaul too...I wonder how did they know to come there..." he said thoughtfully. He shook his head and then looked back to the girl "Of well done is done..." he said.

Tamaki Amajiki
male - 21 years - street hero - Manifest - Suneater - no crush - tags: open

He had only small injuries during the attack, gauze, and painkillers and he was back on the streets. He wandered around the streets and talked with the police about the destruction happening during the attack. The civilians didn't get hurt, but the buildings and anything around that place needed some repairs.

Kurogiri
male - 34 years - League of Villains member - Warp Gate - no crush - tags: open

He polished some glasses at the bar counter like he liked to do. It was much but he enjoyed keeping their little base clean. He looked at the members of the villains who walked around the rooms like they did the everyday.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:20 am

Izuku Midoriya| U.A 3rd year| 18| Male| Single| One For All| T{Averill}

Being thankful that the girl didn't get upset about him bumping into her, he smiled and noticed she had held a penny out to him. Of course he heard her but repeated what she said, "A penny..for my thought? Huh.." He wondered if she could read on his face that he was in deep thought. He figured telling her what was on his mind couldn't hurt. Midoriya did glance at the penny again and then spoke, "Well if you're interested in what I was thinking about..I was thinking about the mission my fellow heroes went on and failed. The mission at the Shie Hassaikai.." Midoriya paused a moment before continuing, he shifted his bags of clothes. His face showing regret, "I feel like things would have been different if i was there to help. Maybe the little girl who got taken would be with us at U.A right now. Maybe the heroes who got hurt...would have made it out with less injuries." Midoriya sighed and shook his head, "I really do feel at fault for not being with my comrades..instead i was out of the region enjoying a stupid training session. I feel so pathetic!" He looked away as his emotions had got the better of him in that moment. "S..Sorry..I kinda vented abit..I'm sure you didn't want to hear all that.." He softly apologized.

+++

Lotus Hayami| U.A 3rd year| 19| Male| Crush: Fumihito| Phase| T{Fumi}

Lotus gave Fumi a soft smile as he sat down in the chair next to his hospital bed. He moved his hand to Fumi's and brushed it lightly. The phase hero wanted him to not worry so much. "How am I feeling, huh?" Lotus softly chuckled even though it hurt. He inhaled a bit and breathed out slowly, " I'm feeling like hell...to be honest.." He knew Fumi would kick his self about hearing his answer but he had a follow up to his answer. "But..seeing you still alive is all the worth it. No amount of pain i endure will keep a smile off my face as long as i see your safe and alive." Lotus winced as he sat up, "F..Fumi if I didn't reach you time..and lost you...I..I don't think I would have been able to live with myself. The pain i would have felt would have been to much..that and seeing your sister grieve if you died would have made me gone insane.." He bravely took hold of Fumi's hand and his mis-colored eyes looked into Fumi's, " So if feeling like hell is the price I pay for you being alive then so be it! Your to important to me damn it..." He lifted Fumi's hand and gently kissed the back of it. Lotus's feelings for him were true and honest and he wanted Fumi to understand this and that the events that played out were not his fault.

+++

Dabi| Elite LOV member| 26| Male| Single| Cremation(temporary name)| T{Yami, Kurogiri}

The flame villain looked at Yami and rolled his eyes. He could already feel that this newbie was gonna test his patience. He let out a groan of annoyance as Yami wanted to go off and get something to eat. He brought his blue flames to one of his hands and held it to the Shadow beast villain, " Look I am NOT your friend. Got it?" He huffed and pulled his away. "I'm your superior now pip squeak..and I hate being annoyed. If it ain't something i wanna do I'm not gonna do it with yah." He pointed down a hall as he followed behind Shigaraki and Orochi, "There's a door on the right side that has an empty room if you want it..take it but don't bother me like we're friends. Got it?" He sighed and headed to a seat at the bar where Kurogiri was cleaning. He tapped his fingers on the bar counter, " Can I get a strong drink ,Kurogiri? It doesn't matter what it is..."

+++

Akihiko Noboru| Hero Association Agent/Assigned Teacher at U.A| 22| Male| Crush: Orochi| Half-Dark, Half- Light| T{Donna}

Being caught off guard by Donna's question, Akihiko rubbed the back of his head. He really did come to check up on her..but he guess it was cause out of guilt. He seen how this could look to Donna and apologized. "Sorry if it seemed like I'm pitying you..or its looks like I'm seeking forgiveness..I didn't mean it to look like that." He knew Donna was a strong student and pitying her or feeling bad about her getting hurt would make her feel probably worse. " I know you're a strong student. Just wanted to make sure you're recovering stronger than ever." He said with a nod. He also silently wondered where Orochi was and if he was alright. He didn't get to see him after the mission at all. Aki's face showed how worried he was..

+++

Shota Aizawa| Pro-Hero/Teacher at U.A| 33| Male| Single| Erasure| T{Yoru}

He crossed his arms looking sternly at Yoru who had fallen asleep in his lecture. "So glad my lecture could be of help in putting you to sleep Ms. Yoru.." His eyes glinted with their signature red flash of his quirk and when his patience has been pushed. Although he recomposed himself since the school students were on crunch time since the mission. He himself had been out with Midoriya and All Might during that, training. Now back he just wanted to make sure his students were up to par and ready so the next mission would a success. He sighed, "If your really that tired maybe you should head to the infirmary for a quick nap. Just say it's a headache or something. But I expect your full attention if you decide not to go."
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me