What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp (Accepting)

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:35 pm

⭐︎𝐴verill schrödinger|| female || she/her || 18|| quirkless|| || t {midoriya} ||
═══════════════════════════════════════⭐︎|| xxxxx
she stood attention when he spoke about the mission

that her brother also worked on- something that she has been dying to get answers from her brother. as he...sort of vented, she pocketed the penny back into her pocket- just in case that he actually wanted the penny- then she would give it to him...she supposed. as he was talking, she listened intently, absorbing whatever information that he gave her. but honestly, she did feel a little guilty considering that he was venting to a complete and random stranger- who wasn't apart of the battle or any of the schools...at all. but hey, she'll take what she can get- even after her brother failed to tell her this. it could've been for her own safety, but she was curious. after he was done centing, and then proceeded to apologize, she just shrugged a little, "no no, don't worry- if anything if it helps, I was sort of curious anyway." averill placed her hand in her pocket and thought about it for a little bit, "it is good to know afterall...as an outsider. I wondered a little bit close to where you guys were at, but I was stopped by a couple of heroes and turned back," she mumbled as she patted her bag that was carrying..."although..." nah, she wasn't going to warn him about being careful on who to vent to. maybe later- but ot right at this second. "but look...on the brightside? at least you were training, if you weren't properly trained then you would have been serverly hurt," she mumbled, just now thinking about her brother. "and if it also makes you feel better, at least there were no..." she paused a bit. there was no way in hell she was going to be able to rephrase that. "at least you have another goal in mind to save the little girl. you'll just have to find a different angle and hope for the best, granted until after everyone is healed," she shrugged a little. she didn't know anything about this girl nor what they were up against now.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝑀èrlin pericles schrödinger|| Nemona || male|| he/him || 24 || stellar body || t {xxx} ||
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════♙||
he has won the fight.

xxx

xxxxxx

𝑊olfgang sinclair || 𝑀edusa || male|| he/him || 25 || gorgon || t {xxx} ||
═══════════════════════════════════════════════✧ ||
he has left and now is stalking

the streets with decent cover. since he didn't want to get caught and well- run into any heroes- he did one of many things to ensure his safety. one was to keep going through backstreets and alleyways to avoid mainroads- and well people. and even if he did run into someone he either crossed to the otherside or just stare them down until they backed off. secondly, he had texted his one of his close friends to order food forhim and meet at a disclosed location at a certain time. and yes, food was not only just for the kid but also for the leauge too. makes him wonder if kuroguri ate- even at all. something to ask about next time, but who knows. but for now, he made his way to where he was supposed to go: the shop. yes- to get supports for the child- faun was it?...yeah. now he was going to find a way to get the supports on her- maybe he should buy a mask or something- he wasn't entierly briefed on what her quirk was, but yes he did manage to forget. congratulations.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp (Open & Accepting)

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:48 am

Christine Blackwell
female - 18 years - SH student - phoenix - eternity flame - crush is open - tags: open

She walked downstair going in the direction where the kitchen was. There seemed to be so quiet at the moment, maybe most of the students were already done eating.

Donna Riverdale
female - 18 years - SA student -kitsune - Ninetails - crush is open - tags: Noburu

She looked at him for a long time, like recognizing what was he talking about "What? no...no I didn't think that...I know you didn't come here for that...I mean you didn't do anything wrong there, it was my own stupidness that I got those injuries...if I had been more alert on my surroundings and moved faster to avoid the hit, then I could be on this stake right now..." she said to him, with a pure embarrassment. She then nodded at him "I am happy you did come to visit me, there are not many to visit me actually only my sister...so far...which I do understand...it was not only me who got hit there..." she said getting silent for a moment "So how is everyone else? I believe everyone did survive the...mission?" she questioned the teacher.

Orochimaru "Orochi"
male - 20 years - UA nurse/ villain - Sound waves - Scarface - crush is Noboru - tags: left the villains base, open

He looked at the other villains for a moment, he did see Sinclair leaving somewhere earlier, and he didn't really have anything to do there now either. Shigaragi didn't need him at the moment and he thought the boss could be more pleased with him if he went elsewhere than sat at their base to waste his time on his spy jobs. He left the place to visit the room which was pretty much his, but of course, he didn't know if the other villains liked to use the room or not, some of them were not the most trusted ones. He had lodgings near the academy so he could not be so suspicious around the heroes, but he didn't want to tell about his home to the villains either as he was afraid of those unexcepted visitors, which could become troublesome to him. He took some things with him to his room and silently left the building to the alley. He took a deep sight and walked to the streets, trying to act as normal as possible. When he was at a good distance from the base he stopped at a cafeteria nearby, he didn't really know what he could be doing at the moment, so maybe he could take a good drink of coffee or something stronger to think.

Shoto Todoroki
male - 18 years - U.A student - half-cold, half hot - Shoto - crush is open - tags: open

He was injured by the attack of the Overhaul, It was nothing serious, but he could need to take a little rest for a few days for now. He was in his room, still annoyed by those words from his father, who just like usually didn't take it well that he lost or got injured. At least he did manage to protect or actually save some of the students, which was mostly an accident on his part, but he kind of liked the praise he got.

Shikai Kuroiro
male - 18 years - U.A student - Black - Valtablack - crush is open - tags: Toshika

He sighed a little bit "Yeah the mission...it seems to be on everyone's mind at the moment, but whenever the next time comes, let's kick them behind bars and win the match...the mission just failed because those villains surprised us and the Overhaul too...I wonder how did they know to come there..." he said thoughtfully. He shook his head and then looked back to the girl "Of well done is done..." he said.

Tamaki Amajiki
male - 21 years - street hero - Manifest - Suneater - no crush - tags: open

He had only small injuries during the attack, gauze, and painkillers and he was back on the streets. He wandered around the streets and talked with the police about the destruction happening during the attack. The civilians didn't get hurt, but the buildings and anything around that place needed some repairs.

Kurogiri
male - 34 years - League of Villains member - Warp Gate - no crush - tags: Dadi

He looked at the scratched dark-haired male "Coming..." he responded and took some of the strongest drinks, some orange juice and ice "Hm, noticed that babysitting was your job after all? Or what makes your face so dark?" he asked him. Shaking it in a talented way before dropping it into the big glass and poking it into the male "Here" he said.
Last edited by Queen of flames on Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp

Postby OrangeLeaf » Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:15 pm

Toshika Sanada

Quirk: Leap | Female | 18 | Third Year | U.A. | Single | Tags: Shikai

Toshika bit her lip. She knew he was right. There was no way they could have predicted Overhaul discovering them… right?

“W-well, I think we should have a clearer focus on hiding before the mission.” She half-muttered. “That way we won’t need to call in back-up so early, which should prevent harm to Fum- our classmates.”

No. She needed to separate her feelings from work now.

Fumihito Sanada

Quirk: Extra Hands | Male | 18 | Third Year | U.A. | Crush: Lotus | Tags: Lotus

Fumi listened to everything Lotus said, his stomach feeling heavier with every spoken and unspoken word. He’d been right. This was his fault.

And when Lotus talked about how glad he was he protected him, Fumi cracked.

“But you got hurt instead! Lewis got hurt instead!” He yelled, grabbing his hand, tears welling in his eyes. “You could have died! I-If the damage had been a little more severe…”

No, he didn’t want to think about that.

“You’re also important to me, you know! And what did I do? I got you hurt…”

Looking into his eyes became painful. Fumi averted his gaze. “3 years of training… and I couldn’t even do anything. I couldn’t even activate any of my super modes… not even Many Hands, and usually I don’t want that one to come out.”
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowkat1 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:45 am

]
YORU KAGE

quirk: shadow wings| female| 18| UA third year| crush: open |t: aizawa, orichi, open

once her eyes focused she noticed her teacher looming over her desk, after hearing what he said she lowered her head "thank you, i promise ill be more focused and atentive tomorrow sir" she slowly got up and walked down to the nurse office to lie down, already fast asleep before her head hit the cot.

her sweet slumber was short lived before the dreams started again. the running and chasing the shadowed figure who never showed his face but had a similar appearance to her. only the figure was male.any attempt to fly was futile. as if her wings were clipped. her voice echoed in her dreams but she could not scream. no matter how hard she tried she couldent wake up. continuing to toss and turn her left wing transitioning to a jet black. small whimpers escaping her mouth. trying to escape her nightmare.

YAMI KAGE (SOMBRA)

quirk: shadow beast | male|18| LOV member|crush: open| tags: dabi

he chuckled, we'll see about that dabi. youll find we may be kindred spirits. he left the room and began to set up his area. not that he had much but at least he had a bed to lay in. his exaustion took over his hunger and he slowly fell asleep. all he needed was a small nap, his quirk drained his energy for a bit and needed to recharge. his door closed and in pitch darkness just as he liked it. a soft smile crossing his face that this was the first time in a long time he had felt at home.
Last edited by shadowkat1 on Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
the embodiment of chaos,
shadowkat1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:52 am

Izuku Midoriya| U.A 3rd year| 18| Male| Single| One For All| T{Averill}

Midoriya nodded as he listened to her. She did have a point there. If us heroes didn't do training then things probably most definitely could have been worse. He looked off to the side and felt a bit embarrassed for dumping all this information on her, but looking back she really didn't seem to mind. But a part of what she told him had him question her because her face changed expression when mentioning about heroes not being properly trained. Midoriya leaned a little to the side, "If you don't mind me asking..since you were close to the area of the attack, were you there trying to check up on someone?" He asked her hoping it wasn't too personal for her to not talk about. If it was, then he would respect her privacy and not ask on the matter again.

+++

Akihiko Noboru| Hero Association Agent/Assigned Teacher at U.A| 22| Male| Crush: Orochi| Half-Dark, Half- Light| T{Donna,Yoru}

Akihiko sat in a chair next to the cot Donna was resting on, he nodded his head, "Yes everyone survived the mission, though I am sorry we didn't have a successful turn out. It's just as a teacher I had to prioritize Tomiko's safety. But I know I'll hear about it from headquarters soon how I should've prioritized capturing the child.." He paused and decided not to go into that when she also asked how all the others were doing. He sighed and looked up as another student suddenly walked in but went to the other cot and seem to fall asleep immediately once hitting the cot. Akihiko turned his attention back Donna to answer her, "Well Inui(Tomiko) and Hayami(Lotus) are both hospitalized with severe level burns and injuries. I know Merlin, hero name Nemona, is on house rest and off duty while he recovers and Fumihito Sanada suppose to be at the hospital, I haven't received any clearance documents from the hospital yet so I think he still there. As for anyone else I think they are here at U.A with minor injuries." He hoped that Donna would be alright knowing the status of her comrades and just like them, focus on recovering.

+++

Dabi| Elite LOV member| 26| Male| Single| Cremation(temporary name)| T{Kurogiri}

Grasping the drink that the wispy villain slid to him, Dabi's icey blue eyes cut upwards and seem to bore a hole into him at the comment he just made. "You think babysitting is a job of mine? Hah." He took a sip of his drink and man was it strong. Kurogiri made it just right. But Dabi wasn't going to tell him that. Instead he softly twirled the glass in his hand in a slow circular motion. "It's not that I'm babysitting..it's just that damn newbie thinks he can just waltz in here and expects me to just...be friends with him or something." The flame villain sighs and sets his drink on the counter, making a soft audible 'thud'. He didn't need friends within the League of Villains, just pawns and stepping stones towards his ultimate goal. That's what he used to tell himself back then when he first joined the League, but now he actually...'somewhat cared'..for what happens to Shigaraki and the others. Dabi took another drink of his beverage and just stared down into the liquid, "Kurogiri, do you think I was harsh on the newbie?" He surprised himself by actually caring enough to hear another opinion other than his own.

+++

Lotus Hayami| U.A 3rd year| 19| Male| Crush: Fumihito| Phase| T{Fumi}

Feeling the grip on his hand by Fumi, he could feel the slight shakiness. And hearing his outburst he knew Fumi would say this. Even though he knew it would hurt, Lotus gripped Fumi's hand and pulled him into a hug. He held onto him just tight enough to let Fumi know that he understands his feelings. Lotus knew that Fumi wouldn't meet his gaze at this moment, so he spoke while hugging him, "Listen to me when I say this.." He hugged just a little tighter, "I'm not going anywhere no time soon. So you wouldn't have lost me." He gently let's the hug go and keeps hold of Fumi's hand. "I know you think your training felt like a waste..but please don't think that. I'm sure Lewis isn't mad or feeling regret for protecting you. Fumi..you are strong ok? I know you're gonna tell me you're not and everything. But not being able to activate a super move isn't something that happens on the fly. So don't tear yourself apart about that."

(Characters that are available: On Campus: Bakugo, Kirishima, Aizawa| At the hospital: Tomiko| LOV base: Shigaraki, Faun)
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp (Accepting)

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:38 am

𝐴uril covington|| female || she/her || 28|| drake || || t {xxx} ||
═══════════════════════════════════════⭐︎|| she paced her office, trying to think of a way to
address the students that were in the battle. it was a loss, but who could really blame the students?...and the heroes. there shouldn't be blmae put on anybody really, it happens. failing missions happens sometimes. it was something that they needed to hear- but it wasn't eniterly going to be from her. nope. she had trouble communicating those thoughts to others- reason why she is not a guidance counselor. but even if so, they will have to hear it from someone. she didn't want to bother nezu while he is off on a business trip. besides, she reassured him that she would be fine on her own...that is she wasn't anticipating a battle and the students getting hurt...at least the select few. she was notified that midoriya was off with training with a mentor. she knew, but it still felt odd to her that a retired hero was training such a young student, but she didn't want to further question it- besides, she couldn't judge much since she trained under her grandfather...but it was different considering that it was family. were all might and midoriya related?

BAH

she was getting too off topic here. if anything there were a few students and heroes that were okay- they walked away just fine. but they were stull hurt over not being able to save the girl- which was valid enough. all thought it might have damaged their ego quite a bit. arrrgh. she placed her hands on her head at the sudden migraine that came on. all this stressing out over a simple annoucement made her head hurt- hopefully it is not something much worse.

sighing, auril snaked her way out of the office and headed towards the staff room, hoping that her little treat that she brought from home wasn't melted already. why would it be melted you may ask? well, she puts her little ice snack in the fridge so it can melt SOME and by the time she gets it out, she is not fighting the surface of her ice with the flimsy plastic spoons that they have in the break room. never going to go through that again.

auril snagged her treat from the fridge before trying to hunt down a spoon from the breakroom. she made a mental note to start bringing her own so this doesn't happen again, but of course, it will happen again. what a shame.

after finding one, auril snaked her way back to the office, trying to avoid any teachers or students that might spot her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

⭐︎𝐴verill schrödinger|| female || she/her || 18|| quirkless|| || t {midoriya} ||
═══════════════════════════════════════⭐︎|| xxxxx
averill blinked when he questioned

if she was checking up on some one during the battle. she shifted to one foot to another before shrugging a little. "not entierly...i was actually on my way to my favorite shop..although that was when two of the heroes- maybe three, turned me away." she nodded a little, glancing at the little stars that were pinned to her bag. she then looked back at midoriya. i mean she COULD tell him about being related to merlin- or nemona, but eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh. saftey precautions....but- he did spill details about the mission. so why not? hopefully she wouldn't get in trouble with her brother if somehow this kid and all the others knew about it. maybe she'll douse him in pennies...

"but...I did have a brother that partook in the same mission- nemona. he is currernly at home on bedrest until further notice i suppose." she nodded a little before glancing at the items in her basket, double checking if she had everything before looking at him, now realizing that she hadn't introduced herself, but formalities later. didn't want to veer off topic that soon.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝑀èrlin pericles schrödinger|| Nemona || male|| he/him || 24 || stellar body || t {xxx} ||
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════♙||
he has won the fight.

xxx

xxxxxx

𝑊olfgang sinclair || 𝑀edusa || male|| he/him || 25 || gorgon || t {xxx} ||
═══════════════════════════════════════════════✧ ||
he has left and now is stalking

the streets with decent cover. since he didn't want to get caught and well- run into any heroes- he did one of many things to ensure his safety. one was to keep going through backstreets and alleyways to avoid mainroads- and well people. and even if he did run into someone he either crossed to the otherside or just stare them down until they backed off. secondly, he had texted his one of his close friends to order food forhim and meet at a disclosed location at a certain time. and yes, food was not only just for the kid but also for the leauge too. makes him wonder if kuroguri ate- even at all. something to ask about next time, but who knows. but for now, he made his way to where he was supposed to go: the shop. yes- to get supports for the child- faun was it?...yeah. now he was going to find a way to get the supports on her- maybe he should buy a mask or something- he wasn't entierly briefed on what her quirk was, but yes he did manage to forget. congratulations.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp (Open & Accepting)

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:37 am

Christine Blackwell
female - 18 years - SH student - phoenix - eternity flame - crush is open - tags: Kirishima

She ate in the kitchen, and then after finishing her breakfast, she walked out to the hallways. She didn't really know what was she supposed to do now before she saw the familiar red hair there too "Oh you're alive still to Kirishima...I guess we kind of lost ourselves during the mission" she said a little sarcastically to the male as she walked closer to him. She stopped near him "So how are you Kirishima?" she asked at him.

Donna Riverdale
female - 18 years - SA student -kitsune - Ninetails - crush is open - tags: Noburu. Yoru (kind of)

She listened to the teacher silently, her eyes looking at Yoru for a moment as the other students showed up there for a short while. She didn't really even know what had just happened to her, but she didn't question it either, maybe she was just too tired. She looked back at the teacher "I see that's good to hear...that nobody got too hurt or...the worst" she said to him. She thought for a moment "Well that's the answer to why the nurse Scarface took a day off today when things with most students are calmed down, it is understandable he has been working like crazy after the missions without much rest or so it seemed in my eyes" she said to him.

Orochimaru "Orochi"
male - 20 years - UA nurse/ villain - Sound waves - Scarface - crush is Noboru - tags: open

He took a deep sight and walked to the streets, trying to act as normal as possible. When he was at a good distance from the base he stopped at a cafeteria nearby, he didn't really know what he could be doing at the moment, so maybe he could take a good drink of coffee or something stronger to think.

Shoto Todoroki
male - 18 years - U.A student - half-cold, half hot - Shoto - crush is open - tags: open

He was injured by the attack of the Overhaul, It was nothing serious, but he could need to take a little rest for a few days for now. He was in his room, still annoyed by those words from his father, who just like usually didn't take it well that he lost or got injured. At least he did manage to protect or actually save some of the students, which was mostly an accident on his part, but he kind of liked the praise he got.

Shikai Kuroiro
male - 18 years - U.A student - Black - Valtablack - crush is open - tags: Toshika

He looked around a bit "I think we did hide very well there, we could not know that maybe some of the villains had some skills to notice us being there...or then they were waiting for us there to come....then that whole mission could be a trap..." he said thinking his words a little "Ah forget that I did say anything, that could not be right" he said to her silently.

Tamaki Amajiki
male - 21 years - street hero - Manifest - Suneater - no crush - tags: open

He had only small injuries during the attack, gauze, and painkillers and he was back on the streets. He wandered around the streets and talked with the police about the destruction happening during the attack. The civilians didn't get hurt, but the buildings and anything around that place needed some repairs.

Kurogiri
male - 34 years - League of Villains member - Warp Gate - no crush - tags: Dadi

He shook his black shadowed head "Well never wondered how that kid even found this place so easily...followed you maybe? You could be more careful dear Dabi" he said sarcastically as he took another drink ready to the male. He thought he could want more he left like that. He then took a look at him more "No I don't think so, as he did take it very well...maybe a kid who can't be angry easily with your words" he said to him.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:01 am

Toshika Sanada
[/color]

Quirk: Leap | Female | 18 | Third Year | U.A. | Single | Tags: Shikai

A trap... but that would mean...

Toshika placed a hand to her chin. "But if it was a trap... that means they must have already known we were going to be there. Meaning that someone would have to-" Before she could say it out loud, she slapped a hand over her mouth to stop herself.

...It means someone must have told them. Meaning there is a traitor.

There was no way she could say that out loud here. Not here in the school, where the traitor could be listening in. She glanced at Shikai. A moment of doubt. But then she shook her head.

"You're right, let's drop the topic."

She wanted to say someone else, but then her phone buzzed. She whipped it out and looked at the text she received. "Fumi, what the hell...?" She muttered.

Fumihito Sanada

Quirk: Extra Hands | Male | 18 | Third Year | U.A. | Crush: Lotus | Tags: Lotus

Tears were already starting to well in his eyes, and Fumi tried his darn hardest to fight them off. This wasn’t the time to cry! But then Lotus pulled him into a hug, a hug that just had to hurt. And before he could get over the surprise, he heard Lotus’ words. And listened.

It was true. Tearing himself apart wasn’t gonna help him. Wasn’t gonna help everyone. But…

“What’s the point of being here if I can’t protect people?” Not that he ever had a reason to be here… although…

As Lotus let go, he looked into the eyes of the precise point he was trying to make. “Don’t you realize I don’t want to see you hurt either!? That I don’t want to see you in a hospital bed either!? If you’re protecting me… then who is protecting you!?”

By the time the last of those words left his mouth, he realized he was so, so close to his face. God, how he wanted to close that gap between them, put his lips onto his, and kiss him with such love that maybe this beautiful idiot would finally realize how much he meant to him. How much he cared for him. How much he loved him.

It wasn’t until he pulled back and felt the lingering feeling on his lips that he realized he hadn’t just fantasized about kissing Lotus. He had in fact, straight up kissed him. And it was confirmed by the victorious fist pumping from Richard and the way his cheeks turned bright red.

"U-uhh, I--I, um, I didn't, I mean, I- I GOTTA GO!"

And before he knew it, he was running out of the room, face flushed bright red. He wasn't even sure where he was running to, only stopping when he pretty much crossed half the hospital. He very quickly pulled out his phone and shot a text to Toshi.

I need to change my name and leave the country help

By the time he send it, Lewis had finally gotten out of hiding. He still looked pretty bad, but not as bad as before. Fumi's eyes widened. "Lewis! You're-"

Together, Richard and Lewis signed: "SCORE!"

Fumihito face palmed. "Seriously?"
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowkat1 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:52 am

YORU KAGE / quirk: shadow wings/ tags: open

her whimpers slowly became more frequent and fearful, tossing fitfully in her cot, she couldent scream... she couldent move. she was frozen in fear in her dream, the figure looming closer and closer, there was nothing she could do. fear had consumed her.

YAMI (SOMBRA)/ quirk: shadow beast/ tags: dabi, open

sombra opened his eyes and let out a small yawn. his stomach rumbling, he ventured over to the kitchen and dug out what he needed to make an onigiri, an idea came to mind. would he like it? it would'nt hurt to try....

he carfully placed the rice and seweed into the seran wrap. then filled it with whatever filling sounded good at the moment. he carfully molded the onigiri and was satisfied with his work, looking over he noticed there was enough for everyone and just went for it.
each onigiri took less than a minute, grabbing a plate he displayed the snack and set it onto the counter.

he decided to search for dabi and held his onigiri in hand finding him in the bar with kurogiri, "hey dabi!" he thought of tossing the food to him but didnt want to make it seem as if he was being a punk. he instead walked over and set the onigiri down next to his drink " i didnt know if you were hungry, if your not thats fine. just figured i would give one to you before they were all eaten." he sheepishly scratched the back of his head "onigiri is like the only thing i can successfully make, so i hope you like it" he pulled down his mask and took a bite of his snack.
the embodiment of chaos,
shadowkat1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:44 pm

Izuku Midoriya| U.A 3rd year| 18| Male| Single| Quirk: One For All| T{Averill}

Nemona..., Izuku thought but his brain couldn't pin point the name to any pro hero he knew. Maybe he's a much newer hero? I wonder if he has any merch yet? Does he know All Might or Aizawa-sensei? Did He go to U.A maybe? Should I ask her about her brother's quirk? N..No that'd be too weird on the first meeting..right?, Midoriya scratched his head with his free hand as many more questions piled inside his brain. He suddenly caught himself and stopped his excessive "Nerd mode" as Kaachan liked to call it. He looked back at the girl and smiled a small smile out of embarrassment. "Uh..sorry I tend to "Nerd Out" sometimes it's where I think to myself a lot...and sorry if I might've looked crazy.." He looked at the time on his phone. "Oh I need to swing by the campus and drop what I bought off in my dorm room.."He put his phone back in his pocket and looked at the things Averill held in her arms. "I can help you with that if like? Oh I don't know if I actually said my name..I don't even know if i did actually..I think I just apologized over and over..hehe..."Midoriya laughed nervously, but then brushed some of his green hair aside and spoke, "I'm Izuku Midoriya, but please call me Midoriya. May I know your name?"

+++

Tomura Shigaraki| LOV's Leader| 24| Male| Single| Quirk: Decay| T{SINCLAIR}

Shigaraki grumbled to himself as his stomach rumbled. He thought to himself, where the hell is Sinclair with the food already?!, He picked up his phone and shot a hangry text message to his snake headed league mate:

Sent to: Scales|From: Shigaraki
+++++++++++++++++++
Look Scales-for-brains, get your butt back here with the food now! Or..Or I'm gonna destroy your bed! Like..not mess up the covers..like use my quirk and dust it! I'M HANGRY DANG IT! ANJFBUISBIHBCSIJDBUSICBJSNUIBDJKONUIJ!

Ps. Did you get the kid's arm support items? :3

Once the text sent, Shigaraki nodded his head as he was satisfied with himself. He was going to head to a spare room and wait since the little girl locked herself in his room, but he spotted the newbie dash out the kitchen with a couple of onigiri. Stopping he peeked in the kitchen seeing that the newbie had made maybe a little too much, so he walked in the kitchen and snagged one for himself. "It wouldn't hurt to have a snack while I waited for my food from Sinclair.." He said as he happily bit into the snack.

+++

Dabi| Elite LOV Member| 26| Male| Single| Quirk: Cremation(Temp.name)| T{Kurogiri, Yami}

"Tch.." Dabi rolled his eyes at the comment. ''Like hell he followed me. I would've burned him the moment I sensed him." The flame villain took another drink of his beverage and saw that Kurogiri had made him another one for when he finished the drink he already had. Good, he thought maybe after a couple of drinks he would actually get some proper rest later tonight. But before he could even continue thinking on that he heard his name being called. "What the hell do you want?!" He roughly as his gaze turned and met the newest recruit walking in with a plate. Dabi sighed as the newbie put the plate next to his drink, explaining himself. Dabi looked at the onigiri and slightly back at Yami. "Uhh..look kid..I.." Dabi stopped himself and just mumbled under breath. He grabbed the onigiri and took a bite. This situation suddenly made him think about the times he was with Natsuo. Dabi felt a slight pain somewhere in his chest, but he pushed it away. Not the time to think about what I used to have.. He thought as he finished up the onigiri. He then finished his drink and decided not to drink the other one Kurogiri made. Instead he said give it to Shigaraki, who had just walked in munching on a onigiri. Dabi got up and ruffled Yami's hair before leaving for his room. Dabi wondered if he could ever do something like that to his younger siblings ever. Probably not.

+++

Eijiro Kirishima| U.A 3rd Year| 18| Male| Single| Quirk: Hardening| T{Christine}

As telling a couple of lower classmen later, Kirishima heard his name being called. He looked up and saw Christine. She had walked up to him and was generally surprised he was alive or did she mean to be at school at the mission?, He shook his head but answered, " Oh yeah we got separated during the mission huh? I mean I didn't do much fighting, after I helped you with evacuations. So I didn't end up hurt. Are you okay, is your sister Donna okay? I haven't been by to visit her yet in the infirmary. Been a bit busy helping the 2nd years..so I guess all in all I'm okay." He rubbed the back of his flashing a toothy grin.

+++

Akihiko Noboru| H.A Agent/Assigned Teacher at U.A| 22| Male| Crush: Orochi| Quirk: Half dark, Half light| T{Donna. Yoru}

"Oh so that's why I haven't seen him.." Akihiko seem to sigh in relief. He hoped Orochi was doing something he enjoyed while on his time off. He knows the mission wasn't quite a success...but maybe Orochi would still like that dinner date? He thought about maybe calling him or texting him later. But before he could really decide, the student that walked in before and went to sleep suddenly started whimpering and thrashing about in the cot. Standing up and crossing over to the girl, Akihiko realized she was experiencing night terrors. He quickly kneeled down and brought his hand to her head's temple. He brought darkness to the tip of his fingers and lightly touched her temple. He then pulled his hand back slowly as the darkness of the night terrors started to be extracted. The essence of the night terrors seem to be alive as they wiggled and chomped at the air while being pulled from the girl's mind. He knew that this wouldn't cure her night terrors, as from experience with a certain red winged hero, who terrors gave him the scar that adorned his neck. Once the night terrors were fully extracted he ensnared them with the light half of his quirk and crushed them. He breathed a little easier hoping this would stop the girl's thrashing so she could rest for a while. And to ensure no night terrors, at least for right now, he tapped her temple with his light. Making a makeshift halo that acted as a barrier outside and inside her head.

+++

Lotus Hayami| U.A 3rd year| 19| Male| Crush: Fumi| Quirk: Phase| T{Fumi}

The whole kiss felt like a lingering haze over his mind. Did Fumi really just kiss me? He thought. But before he could even attempt to react to the situation, his orange haired crush had dashed out of the room leaving Lotus speechless. He smiled softly as he touched the tips of his fingers to his lips. He made a mental note to make sure to return the feeling back to Fumi when he got the chance. He would have tried to go after him...wait..maybe he could?! Suddenly Lotus used his quirk to phase through the hospital bed and then the floor. He wasn't sure which way Fumi had gone but he figured he would try going toward the exit. He got tired pretty quickly since he wasn't at full strength to use Phase for long. So he made it to a wheelchair and released his quirk, "Ow..I keep forgetting i have burns on my back..." He said as he used the wheelchair to look for Fumi. "Fumi! Fumihito!" He called out.
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me