What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp

Postby Ki-san » Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:45 am

New Chapter

New starter

With the students and Teachers of different hero academies working together, The mission at the Shie Hassaikai Headquarters was a failure. During the battle against Hassaikai's members- Co-leader, Quake,real name Hisugi Chisaki, lost his life during the fighting. Unfortunately his younger brother, Kai Chisaki, better known as Overhaul, escaped the scene. As for the daughter of Kai Chisaki, a small team had infiltrated Overhaul's home and had made contact with the girl. But was intercepted by another party known as the League of Villains. This organization has been a thorn in the Hero society's side for two years and it seems to have jumped ahead again. No one is certain how the League got the information about the mission at the Shie Hassaikai Headquarters, but the Hero Association has decided to look into that matter at a later date. What they do know is that the child, Faun Chisaki, is now in the care of the League of Villains. At this time heroes across the city and at the academies are recovering, training and doing what is necessary to prepare for whatever is next. Will the League of Villains get ahead again? Who is relaying them information?
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp (Accepting)

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:10 pm

⭐︎𝐴verill schrödinger|| female || she/her || 18|| quirkless|| || t {xxx} ||
═══════════════════════════════════════⭐︎|| xxxxx
yes. she was home for a few days- and so was her brother.

she took care of him as he healed up from the battle that had taken place days prior. she didn't question him about it. she did not want to intrude- but honestly, she was curious. but of course, she wasn't going to get anything from out of her brother- let aone from anyone else. what about the news? it was useless. she became disinterested in it as there was nothing much said about the situation where the battle took place. what about the few heroes that she ran into during that day? there was no way in hell that they were going to tell her.

averill let out a sigh as she moved along the house, stopping in front of her brother's door. she stood there for a solid minute before knocking on the door, announcing her presence before letting herself in.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝑀èrlin pericles schrödinger|| Nemona || male|| he/him || 24 || stellar body || t {xxx} ||
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════♙||
knock, knock, knock

mèrlin let out a groan as the knocking pulled him out of his sleep.

"mèrlin- it's me, averill, i am coming in,"

the voice of his sister rang out from the other side, causing him to slowly roll over to his side. pain shot up his side but he tried to ignore it, not wanting to think about the battle anymore. he has already been chastised by his sister quite a few times about not being careful. if anything he thought he was fine if he didn't remain in a solid state- but of course, there were a few issues with that.

mèrlin turned his head over a little as his bedroom door creaked open, hearing the disappointed sigh from his sister as she took a look around his room. of course he knew that she was judging him at the state of his room. dirty clothes pretty much everywhere, a pile of trash making its home in a corner, his messy bedside table...honestly averill was no better considering her supplies were strewn across the house- let alone her own room. but he wasn't going to start an arguement right now. he'll clean it later, but not right now. he closed his eyes as his sister relunctantly made her way into his room, right next to his bedside. "i...i am going to step out for a bit, would you like anything?"

of course she was going to step out for a bit. she has been trying to poke around for information, but he has tried to tell her that she wouldn't be getting anything out of anyone- but alas, she does not listen...it is not that he did not want to tell her- it was just best that she didn't know about certian things and worry over it. mèrlin tried to get her to drop it but what was he going to do? it is not like he was going to get up and move anytime soon. besides, doctor's orders. he was only told to move if it was to only use the facilities. no need to strain himself and cause more harm than good.

"mèrlin?" oh yeah. she asked him a question. "no...i don't think so," he mumbled as he brought his sheets over his face, burrowing deep into his mattress.

"alright...then I will be back in an hour."
"be safe."
"don't worry- i will."

and with that, his sister left his room, leaving him alone to sleep.

xxxxxx

𝑊olfgang sinclair || 𝑀edusa || male|| he/him || 25 || gorgon || t {open?} ||
═══════════════════════════════════════════════✧ ||
he stayed at the league for a few days after the event.

granted, it was very boring. not to mention with the kid around he stuck to his room- not wanting to be bothered or just bothem them at all. so he stayed sheltered in his room, on his phone, making sure that his workers are doing well without him. why didn't he just leave when he had the chance to? well... he didn't want to risk getting caught either way. by the fuzz or the heroes, he didn't want to get caught. as if he would- it is not like he had a bunch of snakes on his head that stuck out like a sore thumb.

wolfgang sat around until eventually he got up and slipped out of his room and into the kitchen, trying to scrounge around for something to eat. it would be nice for something warm and filling- anything would do- but nothing really spoke out to him, so instead he meandered his way back to his room, mumbling something under his breath about going out to go get something to eat. he would definitely risk getting caught just for some food...the snakes on the top of his head bobbed up and down in agreement.,,so might as well start to formulate a plan just so he can eat....and maybe get something for the rest of the league...maybe. they got to pay for it themselves, however, if he was the one to go out there and get them some grub as well.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:37 pm

Tomura Shigaraki| LOV's Leader| 24| Male| Single| Decay| T{Sinclair}

Scratching his head, Shigaraki looked over the information that was handed to him when their spy handed over the kid. He sighed and tossed the papers on his desk. Looking over at the sleeping kid on his bed. "With a dangerous quirk like hers..destroying the hero society will be even easier. A valuable piece indeed in my little game." He got up and shuffled his way over to his door not trying to wake her. As opening the door he spotted Sinclair who seemed he maybe stepping out for abit. "Sinclair. Are you stepping out? If so I need you to pick up something for me."

+++

Faun Chisaki| Shie Hassaikai Heir| 12| Female| Nerium| T{Shiggy, Sinclair}

Waking up slowly, Faun yawned and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. Looking around she saw she was inside someone else's room. She looked down and thought, 'Did my father leave me in these people care till he comes back to get me?' , Not really fearing her situation young Faun hopped off the bed and made her way to the door. It was cracked open a bit and she peered through it seeing both Shigaraki and caught a glimpse of the other person. She only saw snakes slightly move on top of their head and pulled the door open. "Ooo, Snakes!Very pretty!" She smiles up at the two villains who have noticed her.
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:23 pm

Toshika Sanada

Quirk: Leap | Female | 18 | Third Year | U.A. | Single | Tags: Open

Toshika was in a bad mood. In fact, many of her classmates couldn’t remember if she’s ever been in a worse one. It was reflected in the way she avoided eye contact with everyone. It was reflected in the way she closed herself off with her body, arms crossed and legs firm on the ground. It was reflected in the monotone of her voice, not that she was speaking much to begin with.

She ignored the whispering of her classmates. Bit her lip.

First mission, and it’s a complete screw up. Couldn’t save the girl, couldn’t stop Overhaul, and now the League is involved.

Her eyes landed on her brother, if only briefly.

…And worst of all, Fumi got hurt. Lewis got hurt. And it’s my fault.

Fumihito Sanada

Quirk: Extra Hands | Male | 18 | Third Year | U.A. | Crush: Lotus | Tags: Open

On first glance, it seemed like a wonder Fumi had gotten to class. Bandages covered his left arm, part of his face and his torso underneath his uniform. Those who paid attention could even realize Lewis, his faithful extra left hand had completely retreated into the hole in his back, leaving only Richard to tap impatiently on the desk.

But those who had gotten to know Fumihito better knew this wasn’t much of a surprise. He would show up to class in several pieces if he could. A couple of burn marks couldn’t stop him. Besides, lectures would distract him.

And as he picked at his bandages, he caught Toshi looking briefly at him in guilt. He winched. He never meant to make her worry. The magma just came so fast, he couldn’t dodge. Maybe if he had stayed back, he wouldn’t have hurt her this much.
Last edited by OrangeLeaf on Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp (Accepting)

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:02 am

she was free. i mean she could leave at anytime- but a

simple take of fresh air calmed her. now what was she out to get you may ask? well, materials and things for the house, of course. mostly for her, but her brother could use something new. despite not wanting anything, she was still going to get something for mèrlin. some food would do- along with a new shirt or a nice little decoration for his room- it was something that she would have to mull over once she reached the store. she would still be getting mèrlin food- as it was much as a necessity than anything else. as for the extra- well a little bit of serotonin wouldn't hurt. hopefully whatever she'll buy would do a little good for her brother- even if it doesn't help with the healing process.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝑀èrlin pericles schrödinger|| Nemona || male|| he/him || 24 || stellar body || t {xxx} ||
he is dreaming about fighting sharks

xxx

xxxxxx

𝑊olfgang sinclair || 𝑀edusa || male|| he/him || 25 || gorgon || t {shiggy+faun} ||
ah well, there goes the rest of his day.

he had to jinx himself, no? he kept his face towards the door once he heard shigaraki's voice. it stopped him in his tracks, yes, but was he going to face him? yes. sinclair turned around to face the lov's leader, removing his sunglasses as it seemed that shigaraki had an inquiry for him. which involved going outside and to somewhere wherever shigaraki needed him to be. "i was thinking about it, yes," he mumbled, only to glance over as a door seemed to open on its own. he went to turn back to shigaraki to give him his answer, but he was interrupted as the shrill voice of the child sounded. of course.

when the snakes were complimented, they bobbed up and down, their jaws snapping open, trying to replicate a smile. he smiled wairly at the girl, but of course the snakes betrayed his true mood, still bobbing up and down, happy that the girl seemed to be intrested in them- and not scared at all. what a surprise.

but he turned his head back towards shigaraki, hopefully to get his thoughts out before he was interrupted again. "but yes, if you need anything- i could go out and get whatever you need.".
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp (Open & Accepting)

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:07 am

Christine Blackwell
female - 18 years - SH student - phoenix - eternity flame - crush is open - tags: open

She was not truly injured or anything at all, just depressed as she felt like she failed the other students and the mission. Even if the teachers praised her for the good work for her to evacuate the civilians that way no people were lost during their hard mission. She left her room as she started to feel anxious there, she needed fresh air or at least breakfast, she needed to visit her sister too as she also got injured during the attack. She walked around the hallways her mind wandering anywhere at the moment, She was not really even sure where she was being walking at or who is she going to bum into.

Donna Riverdale
female - 18 years - SA student -kitsune - Ninetails - crush is open - tags: open

She lay in the nurse's room, She was mostly fine, but during the attack, she got a heavy hit to her left hip which broke that leg. Now her leg was in the package and she should rest for at least a week before she could carefully rehabilitate the leg. Sighing she looked to the window which was very next to her bed. She hated to be here as she didn't really know what she could do. There was nothing to do there as she could not really move by herself much, so she was kind of stuck there.

Orochimaru "Orochi"
male - 20 years - UA nurse/ villain - Sound waves - Scarface - crush is Noboru - tags: Shigaragi, Sinclair

He took a day off after the failure of a mission, which was harder for him than he thought it to be. Maybe because he needed to side with the heroes, but he personally didn't want to fight against the villains either, Seriously he didn't want to get into the Shigaragi's bad side. He fixed most of the students who were injured during the mission, no lives were lost except for one male, but the Hassakai's co-leader was not someone important to him anyway. He used the side streets and dark alley to walk to the place where the League of Villains base was located, he hid his face under a hood and used clothes he usually didn't use. He didn't want anyone he could meet to realize who he was, the only problem which troubled him was the girl, who was being taken by the villains. He sneakily walked inside the door which was in a hidden place in the alley and stepped in, his eyes looked around for the members of the villains, watching him as he made his way to the room the leader was "...Good afternoon boss...Sinclair" he called out with an awkward smirk.

Shoto Todoroki
male - 18 years - U.A student - half-cold, half hot - Shoto - crush is open - tags: open

He was injured by the attack of the Overhaul, It was nothing serious, but he could need to take a little rest for a few days for now. He was in his room, still annoyed by those words from his father, who just like usually didn't take it well that he lost or got injured. At least he did manage to protect or actually save some of the students, which was mostly an accident on his part, but he kind of liked the praise he got.

Shikai Kuroiro
male - 18 years - U.A student - Black - Valtablack - crush is open - tags: open

He was almost killed by the League of the Villains when he was the first to show up to that Faun girl, but he sadly failed. Without his quirk, he could be very likely dead now as he was overpowered by the villains before the backup arrived and he got himself hidden in the shadows. He wandered around the school hallways, his mind was also elsewhere as he was thinking what they or he could've done differently during the mission.

Tamaki Amajiki
male - 21 years - street hero - Manifest - Suneater - no crush - tags: open

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowkat1 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:59 am

yoru kage

Yoru woke up in a panic, the dreams that haunted her over the years had only recently gotten worse, most likely due to the shie hassaiki incident all over the news, not to mention she had just transferred from shiketsu to UA because UA offered more opportunities in her opinion.

Rubbing her eyes she looked at the clock, her dorm room still a work in progress, and quickly sprang out of bed and got ready " im gonna be late!" She screeched hurridly running out the door and taking flight to the school, she quickly melted into the shadows and made he way to her seat, reammerging at her desk. Taking a sigh or releaf that she made it in the nick of time.

Yami kage ( sombra)

He sat close to where the LOV hideout was, he had always felt outcast by society and believed the heroes were just in it for the money and should be knocked off their pedistal.

A wicked idea came to him, his grin sinister behind his mask.

He summoned some shadow monsters to infiltrate and capture the LOV's attention.

With the beasts loose he waited, moving closer to the hideout and anticipating what would come next.
the embodiment of chaos,
shadowkat1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:21 am

Tomura Shigaraki| LOV's Leader| 24| Male| Single| Decay| T{Sinclair, Faun, Orochi}

Before he could give Sinclair his request on what to get, he heard Orochi's voice. "Ah welcome back our spy. You dropping in for a report on the aftermatch or just coming to check up on the girl?" He motioned to the child standing next to Sinclair who hid peeking out. Shigaraki chuckled, "Seems she has taken a liking to you Sinclair. Might be good to earn her trust early. So this is good." As waiting on Orochi's answer he pulls a slip of paper from his pocket handing it over to the gorgon. "I just want something to eat picked up for the child and grab these arm suppressors. They sell these at a small shop that isn't known by many heroes so you should be fine at not getting spotted." He looks down at Faun and scratches his neck, "I might have you change her arm support items since your a gorgon and all so poison shouldn't affect you..right?" Shigaraki based this off of what he thought he knew so he didn't quite know if it was true or not. Only Sinclair could correct him if he was wrong.

+++

Faun Chisaki| Shie Hassaikai Heir| 12| Female| Nerium| T{Shiggy, Sinclair, Orochi}

Not really wanting to talk to the man who hid his face, Faun stayed next to Sinclair and made a 'Meh' face at Orochi. Maybe it would be different if he showed his face but he heard the man named Shigaraki call him a spy so she figured he had to keep his face hidden so no one would even blow his cover. She then looked at her arms and noticed that the arm suppressors she was wearing to keep her quirk from leaking or causing lethal fumes weren't holding on. She hurried back to Shigaraki's room and closed the door to keep them from danger in case the suppressors broke.

+++

Tomiko Inui| U.A 3rd year| 18| Female| Single| Fennec-Hound| T{open}

Laying in the hospital, Tomiko's thoughts flashed back to the mission. She remembered Toshi wanting to help her but after her collar had snapped all she remembered was rage. And heat...lots of it. She winced as she moved to look over at the clock on the end table next to her hospital bed. It was 8:25am in the morning. She figured that her classmates would be in Homeroom right now talking about the mission and how it could've gone differently. Tomiko laid there wishing she never lost control. She had suffered severe burns on her feet, legs and arms. Even lost part of her ear, due to the hot lava that Quake had her enclosed in. Of course the burns stretched over her back and even burned her tail. She sighed even though it hurt to breathe. She soon closed her eyes, not to sleep just to rest them from the light of the room.

+++

Lotus Hayami| U.A 3rd year| 19| Male| Crush: Fumihito| Phase| T{open}

In a room in the same hospital, Lotus lays looking at the ceiling chuckling at himself. "Great..just great Lotus..you managed to give into your feelings and look where you are..in the hospital.." He laughs more but with tears in his eyes, "You didn't even make a difference..the one you like still ended up hurt! Your a fool for thinking you could ever protect anyone.." He rested his arm over his eyes as he cried , his memory nothing but filled with the screams of Fumihito being scorched by the lava from Quake. The only reason Fumi's injuries weren't lethal is cause he quickly made it to him just in time to shield him, with the help from Lewis, one of Fumi's hands that protruded from his back. He worried that Fumi was also kicking himself for how the mission went but how could have any of us know that the League was gonna get involved? It wasn't our fault...right?

+++

Akihiko Noboru| Hero Association Agent/Assigned Teacher at U.A| 22| Male| Crush: Orochi| Half-Dark, Half- Light| T{Christine,Donna}

While walking in the halls of the main building, Aki rubs the bandages that were covering his arm. After giving that order of saving his student Tomiko, he was the first to take action and moved towards Quake during the mission. He was lucky no lives were lost during this mission. The last thing he remembered was using his quirk to close the distance between him and Quake. Had made sure to stay in his blind spot and once in striking range his dark half of his quirk covered his arm and he ran the villain through. Having his own flesh burned cause of how hot the temperature of Quake's body was when he was using his quirk. The villain made sure in his final moments to leave Aki with a scar cause while he pulled his arm out, it seemed the heat had gotten hotter. His mind remained on the thought till he bumped someone. He stopped and seen red hair. Looking up he straight away didn't try to make eye contact. It was Donna's sister..Christine. How could he look at her when her sister got hurt on his watch? All he could manage to do was motion toward the infirmary the school had on the compass. "I was heading to see your sister..to check on how's she recovering. If you would like to accompany me I'm sure Donna would like to see you." He figured the girl wouldn't answer him so he just walked in the direction of the infirmary. Once at the door he knocked to make sure Donna wasn't asleep.

+++

Dabi| Elite LOV member| 26| Male| Single| Cremation(temporary name)| T{Yami}

Since close to the front of the hideout, Dabi heard commotion. He raised a brow and got up to check wha the noise was. He snapped his head back as a shadow creature zipped past the hall. "The hell?" He flung his door open and watched it turn down a hall. He sighed and headed to the 'actual' doors of the hideout which opened up into a bar that Kurogiri normally stood behind and served drinks to other villains that came by. He kicked open the front door of the bar and looked around. "Alright..who the hell is out here causing a rack it? Do you want to get burned or something? Cause I can help with that.." He brought his hand up as it showed a bright blue flame. "Been itching to burn something.." He grinned.
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowkat1 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:43 am

YAMI KAGE (SOMBRA) tags: shigaraki, Dabi

“Dabi was it? You got quite the quirk there… makes you a formidable villain huh?” Sombra’s voice echoed through the room. Onyx feathers slowly scattering around the room while more beasts scattered around the hideout

“I want to talk to your boss, shigaraki, I feel I would be an asset to your group.”

He let out a sinister chuckle. Before dropping from the ceiling, the light reflecting off his dark horns, curling around his ears a striking obsidian. Ice blue eyes reflecting Dabi’s flames.
the embodiment of chaos,
shadowkat1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp (Accepting)

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:03 am

the travel to town wasn't all that worrying. everything seemed to

be completly normal...she reached into her bag to check what items that she needed. while she was waiting for her stop, she gathered a few ideas of what to get Mèrlin. a little cat planter? maybe. he isn't home that much to be able to take care of a plant as he tends to go straight to bed right when he gets home. a game? again, little to no time. maybe merch of their favorite show? she was sure that he would love something like that...which brought to averill to start scrolling through her phone, looking at the latest merch drops- if any. granted she could've went online to buy something off of there to support a small artist- but shipping and awaiting it for it to arrive defeated the whole point of giving something now.

so as she browsed through her phone, she walked past a group of students, hurrying on their way to school. granted she should be in school by now- but alas, she stuck to homeschooling. besides, what was the point? pretty much it'd be her last year if anything. maybe a chance would present itself and she would be able to go tour a school or two...but for now she could only dream- and get off her phone as she has seemingly passed the store that she needed to go into. averill abruptly turned on her heels and headed back towards the store, heading inside as she reached the place.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

he is dreaming about fighting sharks

xxx

xxxxxx

𝑊olfgang sinclair || 𝑀edusa || male|| he/him || 25 || gorgon || t {shiggy+faun+orochi} ||
wolfgang watched as the kid decided to take shelter behind him

as a familiar face showed up, briefly interrupting both him and shigaraki. he quickly greeted orochi as he apporched and spoke to the leader. meanwhile he kept an eye on the girl. luckily he didn't have to worry about his hands as they were covered with his PPE: gloves. not medical- just regular, leather gloves fitted to his needs and quirk. don't want to be accidentally turning anything to stone.

when the conversation was turned back to him, he reached out for the slip of paper with a slight smile, "of course, a fetch quest. but will do boss. i do plan on picking up something for the rest of us," he mumbled as he mulled over the paper for a bit, pausing when shigaraki assumed that poison wouldn't affect him. "i am pretty sure that it isn't how that works. for me it is venom and i do have a thing of anti-venom if something does happen. i am not pretty sure that poison could have e(a)ffects on me." but we'll see about that.

with that cleared up, he gently nudged the girl away so he could leave without any other possible interrutions. "anyhow, I should be going, i do not want to linger too long.." and with that, sinclair excused himself from the group, moving towards the door that orochi came from.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me