What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp (Accepting)

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:14 pm

𝐴uril covington|| female || she/her || 28|| drake || || t {UA Teachers} ||
═══════════════════════════════════════⭐︎|| when she had returned to her office
and finished eating her treat, she sat there, deciding on how to go on. she could call any available teachers to meet her in the offce and then go out from there. or she could address them both- the students and the teachers- or she could just up and leave and never have to face this again. ...which would have not been a great idea in the first place- so the first option is probably the best way to go.

auril scootched her way over towards the PA system and sat down for a moment, thinking carefully, before holding down the button that would allow her to make an annoucement to the entierty of the school,

"please pardon the interruption, but would any and all available UA staff please meet me in the teacher's lounge for a quick meeting," she let go and turned the system off as soon as she was done with her announcement. she just realized that she could've just sent an e-mail to any of the teachers that attended the battle- but it was already said and done. she sighed and patted herself on the back as a job well-done, but was it really a good job?...

sighing, she gathered a few papers before heading to the teacher's lounge, wondering who was all going to show up- knowing that maybe one or two- or even three would show up. that is all the staff that she knew that attended the battle- at least to her knowledge as she didn't attend the battle herself...apparently she missed the memo- but it was probably be for the best.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

⭐︎𝐴verill schrödinger|| female || she/her || 18|| quirkless|| || t {midoriya} ||
═══════════════════════════════════════⭐︎|| xxxxx
she looked at the boy as he seemed to be

a little zoned out when she told him about her brother. fair enough. she wasn't too well invested in the hero world to know how famous her brother was- something that she would do her own research on. she took a mental note of that before looking at him when he apologized. she shook her head a little before smiling. "no no, don't worry about it- i completly understand," she giggled a little before beaming a little when he mentioned dorm rooms. "oh? what schook to you attend?" she asked, thinking for a moment, "I mean- i would assume one of hte hero schools, but which one?" she asked as she shifted her basket to her other hand, blinking when he offered to help with it, [color=804000]"ah, but i do need to pay for my supplies- don't want to accidentally steal anything." she giggled a little.

then he introduced himself. Izuku Midoriya. Neat. "oh, nice to meet you midoriya! my name is averill. averill schrödinger..." she paused for a moment before clearing her throat a little befre continuing, "but since schrödinger...is quite a mouthfull, feel free to just call me averill." she glanced behind before excusing herself, to go and quickly pay for her items before returning- or well, meeting midoriya halfway. she shifted the bags in her hands a little before sighing, "sorry for that, I just..had to pay for the items- kind of feel awkward just standing around without paying for anything," she said with a small laugh. but now she felt a little awkward just standing in the store after paying. maybe they should go on and skedaddle.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝑀èrlin pericles schrödinger|| Nemona || male|| he/him || 24 || stellar body || t {xxx} ||
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════♙||
he has won the fight.

xxx

xxxxxx

𝑊olfgang sinclair || 𝑀edusa || male|| he/him || 25 || gorgon || t {shigiraki} ||
═══════════════════════════════════════════════✧ ||
sinclair looked down at his jacket when

his phone buzzed. he patted his pockets before pulling out his phone to only see a text from shigaraki. ah right. he thought about ignoring it, but since he was waiting for the other party to meet him, he opened his messages- only to see a very rude message from him.

>Look Scales-for-brains, get your butt back here with the food now! Or..Or I'm gonna destroy your bed! Like..not mess up the covers..like use my quirk and dust it! I'M HANGRY DANG IT! ANJFBUISBIHBCSIJDBUSICBJSNUIBDJKONUIJ!

Ps. Did you get the kid's arm support items? :3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

he huffed before replying to shigiraki's text:

got the support items. on my way back now<

he kept it brief and simple before shoving his phone back into his pocket, mulling over shigiraki's orginal text. wait, did he threaten to decay his bed? he grumbled a little before fishing out his pocket to send out another text to him:

and DON'T decay my bed.<

and he left it at that. he looked up and watched as someone approched him- it was one of his friends- and the food he had requested. he exchanged a few words with his buddy before paying him back for the food and quickly leaving afterwards. he moved around, now retracing his steps back to the league. he mumbled something under his breath about having to get a new bed if shigiraki decided to destroy his bed. he would make him pay for a new one. or at least make kurogiri make shigiraki pay for a new one- he doubt that would work but who knows.

sinclair eventually made it back, going around the block a few times to make sure that no one was following him. once he was sure enough that he wasn't being followed, he disappeared down the alleyway and entered the building, quietly stalking the halls. he shoved the box where the arm supports rested under his...well arms before reaching over and pulled down his hood- the snakes nipping at the air- tyring to bite his gloved hands....the audacity, really. the so-called villian called out to whoever was here- spefically shigaraki. "lines were long and it is way longer to walk anywhere without support," he mumbled, knowing that he could call on kurogiri to warp him- but he didn't think about it earlier. maybe that would've helped. but it didn't.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp (Open & Accepting)

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:13 am

Christine Blackwell
female - 18 years - SH student - phoenix - eternity flame - crush is open - tags: Kirishima

She looked at the red-haired boy for a moment "I am fine, uninjured, I didn't do much of anything back there except evacuate the people..." she said with a sight "Donna is staying at the nurse's check rooms for a while, she hurt her hip and can't walk for a while...She could like it if you visited her thought, I have not seen many to visit her yet, but there is still some much going on so maybe that's why they just don't have the time" she responded to him.

Donna Riverdale
female - 18 years - SA student -kitsune - Ninetails - crush is open - tags: Noburu. Yoru (kind of)

She looked at the teacher and the girl sleeping on the other bed not so far from her bed "What's her problem...she is not injured is she?" she questioned the Noburu as she tried to figure out was the girl okay or not. So far she didn't have anything on her, only that she was having some kind of nightmares, maybe the missions were too scary in her mind or maybe it was something else.

Orochimaru "Orochi"
male - 20 years - UA nurse/ villain - Sound waves - Scarface - crush is Noboru - tags: open

He took a deep sight and walked to the streets, trying to act as normal as possible. When he was at a good distance from the base he stopped at a cafeteria nearby, he didn't really know what he could be doing at the moment, so maybe he could take a good drink of coffee or something stronger to think.

Shoto Todoroki
male - 18 years - U.A student - half-cold, half hot - Shoto - crush is open - tags: open

He walked around the hallways for a moment, he stopped at the training room door but remembered that the nurse had told him to take a few days easy and make his injuries time to heal properly. He wanted to train his moves a little, bit to pass his time and see if he could've done better than what he did on the mission.

Shikai Kuroiro
male - 18 years - U.A student - Black - Valtablack - crush is open - tags: Toshika

He took a little smirk "Well I said maybe, maybe it was not a trap, but just an unlucky on our side...I don't know...but there was something weird about anything that was going on that mission, what I didn't understand then, but now when I actually think about it...was it someone on our side, or maybe we just were not that silent we thought to be and some of the villains did notice us...I don't know..." he kept saying with a sigh. He then nodded to her "Yeah you're right..." he responded to her, then looked at her looking at her phone "What's going on?" he asked, but was sure that was not his business to know.

Tamaki Amajiki
male - 21 years - street hero - Manifest - Suneater - no crush - tags: open

He had only small injuries during the attack, gauze, and painkillers and he was back on the streets. He wandered around the streets and talked with the police about the destruction happening during the attack. The civilians didn't get hurt, but the buildings and anything around that place needed some repairs.

Kurogiri
male - 34 years - League of Villains member - Warp Gate - no crush - tags: Dadi, Shikaragi

He looked at the Dabi and the newbie, smirking as he cleaned some of his latest mugs and glass. He could see that there was something happening on Dabi, did the kid awaken some slumbering feeling from him? He then nodded to him took the drink back and walked to Shigaraki "Here take a drink, boss" he said with a playful smile, or what he thought was a smile "Well you could not be hungry anymore if you eat too many snacks" he said. He sighed "anyway we're getting short of snacks and other things too... could I do a snack order?" he asked him.

Nanami Bishop
Intersex - 21 years - U.A High Science teacher's assistant - Fury - Rasetsu - no crush - tags: open

Opening their eyes they looked at the roof in the room, they had a crazy night and their head was still hurting, but not as badly as they thought it to be. They were sleeping in the school's restroom there, they found this room more calming and more silent than their own room. They usually worked late, almost the whole night without even realizing it, but every time the tiredness took the victory. They cratched their hair as Auril's voice called out of the speakers, making him rather annoyed, but knew that it didn't mean him as he was not at the mission, or did it? They didn't know and Auril didn't say that either, but then again they were not really staff just an assistant student.

Maximilian "Max" Atkins
male - 19 years - U.A student - Pack Leader - Gleipnir - no crush - tags: open

The wolfman was in gym training like he did every day.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp

Postby shadowkat1 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:55 am

]
YORU KAGE

quirk: shadow wings| female| 18| UA third year| crush: open |t: Akihiko

it was as if everything had melted away, the fear that gripped her so tightly had let go. finally able to sleep peacefully at last.

it was short lived but she savoured every minute she slept after that.

the sound of auril's voice on the intercome slowly woke her from her slumber. rubbing her eyes and yawning she slowly brushed her hair from her face, carful to untangle any strands caught on her pearl-curled horns.

stretching she took in her surroundings remembering where she was.

"how long was i asleep for?" muttering under her breath and smoothing out her wings, her left wing a light grey, slowly transintioning back to normal again.

as she smoothed her wings Akihiko caught her attention for the corner of her eye and turned to face him "do.. do i know you?" the gears turning in her head, maybe she had him for one of her classes? perhaps.... but his name sounded more familiar to her than if she had just read it off a roster. it was almost as if she had met him before coming to UA

YAMI KAGE (SOMBRA)

quirk: shadow beast | male|18| LOV member|crush: open| tags: shiggy dabi

sombra was caught off guard when dabi ruffled his hair. he didnt hate it. he felt like that was something an older brother would do, he turned to shiggy after a moment

"did you like the onigiri?" he hoped the boss liked it, sombra didnt want to seem like he was useless. and hopefully it would break the ice a little bit more.

he hoped he could stay here forever. or at least as long as the LOV existed.

here's to hoping, he thought.

praying it would be true
Last edited by shadowkat1 on Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the embodiment of chaos,
shadowkat1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:49 am

Toshika Sanada

Quirk: Leap | Female | 18 | Third Year | U.A. | Single | Tags: Shikai

Shaking her head, she pocketed her phone. Fumi could tell her later, no doubt. She’d deal with it later.

“Oh, that was my brother. Did something stupid from the looks of it. I’ll handle it later.” She waved it off.

Returning her focus to the earlier conversation, Toshika leaned against the wall, listening to Shikai. He had a point. It could have been an unlucky coincidence. Still, something about the fight bothered. Something that was in the back of her mind, or maybe even at the tip of her tongue, but she couldn’t remember.

“Could be. Dunno, guess we don’t have all the cards yet.”

But her resolve about investigating hadn’t faltered. True, her theory of a traitor could be wrong… but there was no harm in a little investigating, right? That is what she believed at least.

Fumihito Sanada

Quirk: Extra Hands | Male | 18 | Third Year | U.A. | Crush: Lotus | Tags: Lotus, open(?)

He had messed up. He had majorly messed up.

Fumi ignored the way Richard and Lewis were signing “finally” over and over again. Sure, he had a crush on Lotus since all the way back in their first year, but… well, it was just a crush right!? Sure, Lotus had been sweet and kind to him from the very beginning and there were signs that he could potentially return those feelings but he could just been trying to be nice to him right!? Friends do that, right!?

Calm down, calm down, calm down…

Ugh, he wasn’t calming down. His heart was racing, he was pretty sure he’d been approached by the nurses twice now, and-

He heard Lotus call to him. He was near. Oh no. Should he run? Should he approach? M-maybe hide?
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:35 pm

Izuku Midoriya| U.A 3rd year| 18| Male| Single| Quirk: One For All| T{Averill}

Midoriya smiled, "Oh I attend U.A High! It's my last year actually." He then listened to her introduce herself and nodded in understanding her reasoning behind letting him call her by her first name. "Well I understand. I'll be happy to call you Averill. Thanks. Must be quite a laugh though to hear people struggle to pronounce your last name...or could be annoying.." He suddenly heard Averill excuse herself as she went to go pay for her items after stating she didn't want to accidentally steal anything. Midoriya kicked himself for holding her up from checking out, but once she returned and stated how awkward it was just standing around, he agreed with her on leaving the store. Making his way to the exit with her, he opened the door for her with his free hand. It hit him, he never asked her what quirk she had! He mumbled to himself, "I bet it's pretty amazing..Ooo I could write it down. Oh I should ask her brother what kind of quirk he has if I get the chance to meet him.." Once outside he cleared his throat and stood beside Averill, "Another question, if you don't mind me asking. But what is your quirk like?"

+++

Tomura Shigaraki| LOV's Leader| 24| Male| Single| Quirk: Decay| T{Sinclair, Kurogiri, Yami}

Having Yami approach him and ask about the onigiri, Shigaraki shrugged, "It was fine. Nothing to get super excited about. In the end thanks." He then looked to Kurogiri, who had handed him a drink that was originally for Dabi. He grabbed it with four outta five fingers from his wispy ally. He frowned, "I only had one onigiri Kurogiri. I'm still hungry, so whatever Sinclair brings back I'm going to be satisfied with.." He then listened to Kurogiri asking if he should order more food supply for the base. He opened his phone and checked the funds for his organization, there was plenty still left since they also nabbed some cash from the Shie Hassaikai base before leaving it that day. Looking up he nodded, "Yeah go ahead and place a order. Make sure to send it to Gurien. I know he deals with black market stuff but he's the only one I trust outside the league for now. Well that and he brought Dabi and Toga to me a couple of years ago...anyway.." Suddenly felt his phone vibrate. It was a message from Sinclair. He read the first message. He nodded his head as his co-leader had gotten what he asked for. Before putting his phone away it buzzed again. A simple message from Sinclair telling him not to decay his bed. Shigaraki eyes flashed with the mischievous thought of doing it anyway, but smiled and decided against it. He didn't feel like getting the cold stare of death from his buddy. "Ah well as long as he got the things I wanted i'll leave it at that." He put his phone away and took a drink of the beverage. Shigaraki instantly coughed and sat the drink down. He looked at Kurogiri, "T..That is some STRONG stuff! Was Dabi planning on knocking out tonight?! Geez.." Then he remembered the newbie was still here sitting at the bar. He prompted a question to him, "Hey so what's your name anyway? I can't keep calling you "Newbie" forever. Also why are you so interested in Dabi? I noticed how..." He looked up thinking a bit on the word to call it and found it. "Brotherly..you been towards him. Or you interested in him in another way?" Shigaraki blinked at what he said and snickered. But then added another question, "Just how old are you newbie?" While waiting for him to answer suddenly Sinclair's voice was heard. Something about how long it was to get back. He thought to himself, 'Then should've had Kurogiri open a warp gate for you..' But he didn't say that out loud as his co-leader finally stepped into the bar sitting the items on the bar counter. Shigaraki nodded and put some money on the counter to repay Sinclair for nabbing him food and the support items.

+++

Katsuki Bakugo| U.A High 3rd year| 19| Male| Single| Quirk: Explosion| T{Max, Shoto}

Bakugo had been kicking himself ever since the end of the mission. He had suffered some minor burns and gotten knocked out by debris from Overhaul escaping. The last thing he saw before blacking out, was someone nab Faun and slip away. He cursed himself for not helping her when she needed him most. He punched the stone wall and caused an explosion, blasting a hole through it. 'Damn it..' He cursed again in his head. He needed to do speed training with his quirk. He was fast...but he needed to get faster! Walking over to his bag he brought to the school gym he grabbed his towel and wiped his brow. He caught another student training. 'Hmm..I wonder who he is..could he be from another class? Or a transfer..? Eh doesn't matter..as long as he doesn't get in my way here at U.A, he'll live.' He thought as he then heard footsteps approaching the door of the gym. He opened the door and his face turned into an expression of annoyance. "Oh it's you Icyhot. What are you doing here idiot, aren't you supposed to be resting or taking it easy or whatever?" His voice was kinda loud and echoed throughout the gym.

+++

Eijiro Kirishima| U.A 3rd Year| 18| Male| Single| Quirk: Hardening| T{Christine}

The hardened hero smiled, "That's great your uninjured! Though it's okay we didn't do much fighting. Evacuating citizens is still important!" He then nodded as Christine mentioned that Donna would be happy he visited her while she was in the nurse's office. He gave a thumbs up, "For sure I'll visit her! I think I got everything wrapped up with the 2nd years for now anyway. So I got time! You wanna come with me or do you have something else you need to do?" He scratched his head while waiting for her to answer. Kirishima was glad both Christine and Donna were safely back at U.A.

+++

Akihiko Noboru| H.A Agent/Assigned Teacher at U.A| 22| Male| Crush: Orochi| Quirk: Half dark, Half light| T{Auril,Yoru}

"Do you know me?" He repeated her question back at her. He looked at Yoru's face and furrowed his brow as he was thinking if the two of them met once before. "Hmm..I don't know..maybe we have met before? Do you work at the Hero Association sub headquarters here in the city? I frequent there when I'm not working as a teacher here. Maybe you seen me hanging out with Hawks, the number 2 hero?" Akihiko smiled briefly as the halo from his quirk still shimmered on the girl's head. Suddenly a voice boomed over the intercom. It was a colleague here, Auril. She wanted to meet some of the staff in the teacher's lounge. He told himself he would go after talking with the young lady in front of him who sat up on the cot she had been sleeping on.

+++

Shota Aizawa| Pro-Hero/Teacher at U.A| 32| Male| Single| Quirk: Erasure| T{Auril}

Not having to deal with his class today, meant he could get caught up on paperwork he missed while away. Yes he heard about the mission failing with the Shie Hassaikai but there was no use in dwelling on it now. All he could do now was get his class 3-A better prepared. As sitting a handful of papers aside, the intercom burst with Auril asking to see any available staff in the teacher's lounge. He sighed and got up from his sleeping bag. He found it quite comfortable to grade or do paperwork while sitting on it. He rolled up his sleeping bag and placed it under his desk. Then grabbed the papers he was working on and placed them in his desk drawer. Fixing his binding cloth, he set out for the Teacher's lounge. It didn't take him long to arrive, he opened the door and made his way to the big green couch inside. Sitting he waited for Auril to show up.

+++

Lotus Hayami| U.A 3rd year| 19| Male| Crush: Fumi| Quirk: Phase| T{Fumi}

Not seeing any signs of Fumihito, Lotus frowned. "Did I miss him already?" He stopped moving the wheelchair once he came around the corner. Sighing he put his head in his hands. A nurse approached him asking if he was okay and suffering a headache. Lotus brushed her away, "I'm fine...I was looking for someone..but I..I don't think he's here." The nurse nodded and requested him to return to his room once done. The phase hero rolled his eyes but agreed to the request. He looked around again hoping to spot Fumi's orange hair amongst the people frequenting the area here. "Fumi..where are you.." he said. Lotus sighed talking aloud, "...I'm in love with you, you crybaby..."
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp (Accepting)

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:55 pm

𝐴uril covington|| female || she/her || 28|| drake || || t {UA Teachers} ||
═══════════════════════════════════════⭐︎|| she tilted her head from side to
side as she went over what to say in her head. she felt a bit awkward on having a say about the battle when she didn't include herself in...if anything she would only be good for air surveillance and probably only be able to battle in an open field...honestly she doesn't know how mt. lady can manage walking through the city when dealing with missions.

auril batted those thoughts away as she entered the staff room, suddenly stopping when she saw aizawa- and only aizawa. "ah- aizawa. i see that you are already here," she blinked before weasling her way into the room before taking a seat where she would usually sit. she plopped the papers down on the desk before glancing up at him, "and the only one at that, but i suppose that does deal with...what happened." ouch. "i would assume that we are waiting on orochimaru and noboru...and," she blaked, her eyes glossing over for a minute as she got lost in her thoughts before she turned her head over towards the whiteboard. "and bishop but i can only assume that they weren't at the battle either...that makes two of us." she mumbled as she then got up and made her way to the whiteboard with the stack of papers in her hand. she picked up one of the many markers before starting to write a few things down. ideas- really but who knows. she really wouldn't say anything until at least a few other teachers would arrive- and when they did, she began the meeting- even if those who wanted to join in the middle could still be apart of the meeting, as it would take a good chunk of time.

"well...i know that the mission was...not very successful, and knowing that some of our students partook in the battle- with quite a few being injured..." she paused. she wasn't really good with words. "and knowing that, they might not be...happy about the outcome of the battle either. i am pretty sure that none of us are- along with the other pro heroes. from what i heard is that the girl is still out there- and we will get to her...eventually- just we will have to figure something out in the meantime while everyone is recovering from their injuries." she paused to recount the ones who got injured during the battle, but chose to continue anyway. there was another time for that.

"although in the meantime i think we should plan a little something for the students- you know, lift their spirits up a little. we could host a little mini sports festival- or just a mini-festival with activities for all the students to enjoy." she shrugged before staring at the whiteboard so she didn't have to face any of the teachers that were paying attention, "we can still discuss any plans to save that girl as the event goes on, but as of now i don't think that any of the students should be worrying about that right now. we can handle all of that- if we can come up with a coherent plan- then we can involve the students. but as of now," she turned around, pausing once again. she wasn't really herself. with the personal issues that she had going on at home, she couldn't really focus. her train of thought was derailing quite a bit, but some can assume that this is normal for her. she usually didn't take up these type of situations, so she wasn't entierly used to it. but it was okay. she was only human...okay superhuman, but still- she was still human in nature.

"no need to involve the students. just a simple week or two of recovery. if enough is recovered by then- then i would like to utilize some of U.A's training facilities. i would also like to invite some of the pro-heroes out here to help with the training- either helping the students, or train against them- of course with limiting the power of their quirks." she paused for a moment longer, scrunching up her nose in thought as she tried to think of anything else that she could be missing. she glanced at aizawa before looking back at the group as a whole. "are there any suggestions before you are dismissed?" she asked as she waited.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

⭐︎𝐴verill schrödinger|| female || she/her || 18|| quirkless|| || t {midoriya} ||
═══════════════════════════════════════⭐︎|| xxxxx
she smiled a little as the boy-

no midoriya, agreed that her last name might be a struggle for others to pronouce. she laughed at the assumption that it must've annoyed her for people to try and pronounce her name. she just shook her head, "oh no, not at all. i think it is...a little funny. some can pronounce it just fine. i think just calling us by our first names might be easier on them." on others at least. she giggled at that thought before thanking him for keeping the door open for her- what a gentleman. she scrunched up her nose for a moment before looking around, not sure of which way to go from here. she shifted a little before turning her head when midoriya cleared his throat and asked her a question...about her quirk. she blinked in surprise, not really expecting to be asked about her quirk- or lack thereof. she should really think about these scenarios more so she didn't end up in a situation like this- just staring into nothingness as she racked her brain for a complete fib. she wasn't about to tell an almost a complete stranger about her being quirkless...averill blinked as she realized that she had left him without an answer for too long.

the girl cleared her thraot a little and laughed a little nervously, "ahahha- sorry, sorry, i was...a little caught off guard by you question," she smiled sheepishly before continuing, "but to answer your question...it is just a boring little quirk- nothing much to it." she blinked and carried on, "if anything my brother has the more interesting quirk." although she was pretty sure that both of their quirks would have been the same if she had one. something that she she should explore more in depth with later. as for now, she secretly hoped that her little lie was something she could get away with for a little bit. but who knows- maybe he would persist- and then maybe she would tell him the truth. mostly because she couldn't get away with a lie for long. it wasn't really in her nature to do so and it bugged her. but if he just went with her having a boring quirk, then so be it...just as long as their are not any questions related to her so-called-boring quirk.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝑀èrlin pericles schrödinger|| Nemona || male|| he/him || 24 || stellar body || t {xxx} ||
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════♙||
he has won the fight.

xxx

xxxxxx

𝑊olfgang sinclair || 𝑀edusa || male|| he/him || 25 || gorgon || t {shigiraki/faun} ||
═══════════════════════════════════════════════✧ ||
sinclair looked up at shigiraki for

a moment before looking down at the table when money was handed over to him. he quickly scooped it up and shoved it in his pockets before anyone else could take a grab at it. not that they would anyway- but it was for the hell of it.

eventually he looked up at someone who seemed to be new. he opened his mouth to question it- but it seemed like they were in on their on conversation. he honestly did not want to butt in so he just left it at that, taking his food...but then he stood there for a good minute before sighing, thinking about the kid. great. "while you guys are busy with...whatever. i am going to give the girl some food- faun wasn't it?" he paused for a bit before grabbing whatever he got for the girl- along with the supports, "and I am going to see if I can exchange her old supports for these new ones." he mumbled before walking away, not really waiting for an a-okay or just permission to do so in the first place.

sighing, sinclair moved through the hallways, walking towards the girl's room. he...kind of remembered- sort of. the only reason why he did was because his snakes decided to play a game of hot-and-cold with him. the audacity to make him look like a fool. he mumbled something under his breath before knocking on faun's door, waiting.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowkat1 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:47 am

YORU KAGE

quirk: shadow wings| female| 18| UA third year| crush: open |t: Akihiko

yoru cocked her head to the side, " perhaps.... i did crash with a few pro heroes when i was house- hopping... hawks being most notable amongst them... maybe you know me from there?" her eyes filled with puzzeling curiosity. would she be willing to open up about these night terrors if they had met before? if he has had expirience with these terrors maybe it would be best he knew so she could finally seek help and sleep peacefully. "this is going to sound a little crazy but, would you be able to help me with these night terrors i keep having if i told you about them? its always the same one.. but if i told you what it was about could you help me? your a teacher so i would understand if you cant.." her voice trailling off as she backtraced part of her statement and chuckled awkwardly, her wings twitching as white feathers scattered the floor.

YAMI KAGE (SOMBRA)

quirk: shadow beast | male|18| LOV member|crush: open| tags: shiggy

sombra took a deep sigh, "i never had a family growing up so i see dabi as a brother" he let out a sheepish chuckle, "in a strange sort of way i find him and i to be kindred spirits" carfully poking his horns with his finger.

"as for my name. its sombra, i dont really share my actual name because i dont use it anymore. it never struck fear into people's hearts. for my age i turned 18 not to long ago, although i prolly look younger," responding with a grin before sinclair walked in

a part of yami wondered what would have happened if he shared his birth-name. not that it mattered. as far as he was concerned that wasnt his name anymore. but no matter how hard he tried. the name stuck with him. and his identity.

the embodiment of chaos,
shadowkat1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:25 am

Fumihito Sanada

Quirk: Extra Hands | Male | 18 | Third Year | U.A. | Crush: Lotus | Tags: Open(?)

If Fumihito had only been a little closer nearby, or if he had focused on his surroundings rather than on Richard and Lewis, perhaps he would have heard Lotus’s confession.

Alas, it was not the case.

Instead, he fretted over Lewis, who was signing despite clearly being in pain. After a lot of convincing and bargaining, Lewis finally retreated back.

Fumi sighed. Buried his face in his hands. God, he had totally screwed up. There was no way he could face Lotus ever again.

As he cringed in despair, a firm hand on his shoulder startled him out of his thoughts. Like a startled cat, he jumped and whipped around to see who it was. “G-grandfather!?”

Despite his age, patriarch Sanada still stood as strong and muscular as he once was. He gave a bouldered laugh. “Ah, I should have known you came here! No trust in your poor grandaunt, do you? Come on, let’s go home. We’ll talk about your performance whilst you heal.”

The absolute last thing Fumi wanted was to face his family. Then again, it’s not like he could face Lotus now either. And Grandpa Sanada rarely took a no for an answer. So he allowed his grandfather to guide him through the halls.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp (Open & Accepting)

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:03 am

Christine Blackwell
female - 18 years - SH student - phoenix - eternity flame - crush is open - tags: Kirishima

She sighed "Yeah I know it's important, but I still feel like I could do much more in there, but whatever it's too late don't worry about it anymore," she said to him. She looked at the red-haired boy once more "Go to do what? Visit Donna now? Well no I don't have really anything to do right now, Eventually I am just depressed in my room and walking around like some ghost" she spoke up to him with sight.

Donna Riverdale
female - 18 years - SA student -kitsune - Ninetails - crush is open - tags: open

She is lying in the hospital bed...

Orochimaru "Orochi"
male - 20 years - UA nurse/ villain - Sound waves - Scarface - crush is Noboru - tags: open

He drank his coffee, and got some stronger drinks too. This was his day of day and still, he didn't know what was he supposed to do now. After taking his last drink he decided to low down a little bit and ordered some food. As he ate he looked out of the cafeteria's window, seeing some young couple there, likely some tourists as they were looking at the map and seemed like they were looking for someplace. The Akihiko's words about the date earlier echo in his head, making him nervous. Sighing he took a look at his phone on the table, wondering if he could make the first move 'It's just for work, maybe he could tell me something, anything' he thought to himself, but he knew very well that he was lying inside on his own brains too.

Shoto Todoroki
male - 18 years - U.A student - half-cold, half hot - Shoto - crush is open - tags: Bakugo

He felt rather annoyed when the Bakugo arrived there, but he enjoyed the peacefulness as long it lasted "Why do you want to know? I am not that injured to be staying in bed all day" he responded to him rather coldly. The explosion boy was injured there as well, but just like him, he didn't get fatal injuries, mostly just scratches and burns. He did see the look the wolf-boy at the other side of the gym looked at them when the Bakugo spoke up loudly.

Shikai Kuroiro
male - 18 years - U.A student - Black - Valtablack - crush is open - tags: Toshika

He looked at her, lifting his eyes brown a little bit "I see...but why do you need to handle what he does? You're not his mother, he could handle his own mistakes?" he spoke up to her. Of course, he has no idea what the stupid thing Toshika's brother did, but likely it was not anything too serious, as Toshiko took it way too chilling. He sighed "I think we will figure things out maybe sometime later on...for now we need just to focus on getting back up to work," he said.

Tamaki Amajiki
male - 21 years - street hero - Manifest - Suneater - no crush - tags: open

He had only small injuries during the attack, gauze, and painkillers and he was back on the streets. He wandered around the streets and talked with the police about the destruction happening during the attack. The civilians didn't get hurt, but the buildings and anything around that place needed some repairs.

Kurogiri
male - 34 years - League of Villains member - Warp Gate - no crush - tags: Dadi, Shikaragi, Sombra

He lifted his shoulders as he washed some of the glasses "You know Dabi, he seems to have always some problems he doesn't tell, suck a problem child he is" he spoke up lowering his voice a little bit on the last few words. He listened to the conversations between the league and the newbie who told his name being a Sombra, or a call name anyway. He had some questions about the newbie as well "Then why did you want to join us then? You know what this league does? We're not just some heroes saving the day" he asked the young male.

Nanami Bishop
Intersex - 21 years - U.A High Science teacher's assistant - Fury - Rasetsu - no crush - tags: Lotus

The brown-haired male left the room he was being slept at. Wandering around the hallways, before overhearing some movements and talking, seeing the nurse walking past him. He looked to the area the nurse was coming to and saw one of the students in the wheelchair, overhearing his latest conversations. He walked behind the boy and landed his hands on his shoulders "Oohh my, what sweet words, I am flattered by your words...darling" he spoke up with a playful tune, but had a very annoying smirk on his face. He then turned away from the wheelchair "I am curious did something interesting happen on that mission you were at?" he asked him.

Maximilian "Max" Atkins
male - 19 years - U.A student - Pack Leader - Gleipnir - no crush - tags: open

He kept training at the gym, his ears perking when the Bakugo entered the gym, ignoring him for now, but his eyes turned to the two boys when he heard the blond speaking with the Shoto. He decided to keep on the watch, so he could intervene if something happened between the boys, he sensed the tensions between them being not that friendly.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:16 am

Toshika Sanada

Quirk: Leap | Female | 18 | Third Year | U.A. | Single | Tags: Shikai

Casually swinging her arms back and into her neck, Toshika mock-pouted at him. “Aw, come on, I like being the cool big sis. I mean, he’s slightly older than me but it’s like two or three months so it doesn’t count. And trust me, he can care of himself.”

Her smile faltered a little. “It’s just…”

But then she shook her head. Not here, not now and certainly not to a person Fumi didn’t know. At least she could give him that dignity.

“Anyways, you’re right. No use ripping our hair out after this. Where’re you going? Don’t feel like going back to class right now.”
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me