above the clouds | multifandom rp | o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Xiao Xingchen [10]

Postby Zaperrex » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:19 pm

Xiao Xingchen | Male | Mo Dao Zu Shi | Hingfil Chain | Tags: Zervilirih, Urist and Glymstock, Reagan Corus, Eren Jaeger
    At Scheherazade's prompting, he stepped back onto his sword. No one had answered his earlier question, but he assumed they wouldn't be dragged out of the sky again. At least, he hoped not; just once was harrowing enough of an experience.

"I can take another person with me on my sword," Xiao Xingchen offered. Walking sounded tedious, unless Eren Jaeger had some special power Xiao Xingchen was unaware of. Which... was entirely possible, given the circumstances. Either way, it seemed rude not to offer.

"Zervilirih and I were heading towards a portal on this island. Did any of you have different plans?"
Zaperrex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: above the clouds | multifandom rp | o&a

Postby Timoria » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:10 pm

πŸŒ“Lucemon || Agender || Digimon || Tag:Mythra/PyraπŸŒ—

After the tension was lifted a pang of regret shot through Lucemon. It hated losing hold of its emotions so openly and especially over ghosts of the past. Fortunatley it didn't seem to matter much to Pyra, in fact it had probably earned it some free empathy and trust. What was it again? People are quick to trust those who appear weaker than them. Then again, being pitied wasn't something the angel was very fond of. Nevertheless the conversation was quickly being steered towards a less depressing topic courtesy of the kinder Pyra. "Sounds like your world certainly needs you. All the more reason to stay on task like you said!" Lucemon matched her efforts with feigned enthusiasm, happy to change topic as well. At least they were sharing useful information. They had a lot more in common than Lucemon realized and Pyra's suggestion about their selection definitely made sense. It also seemed that Pyra was stronger than she initially seemed. She seemed to be some sort of savior based on her own description. Maybe by the time they saved the troubled goddess these mysteries would be answered. The best way to find out was to keep moving forward. With that, Lucemon followed along close behind the red-haired aegis.

At the rate the small party was travelling at they may not reach the river until just before sundown. Lucemon didn't mind that too much since they were planning to take a rest there anyway. The real concern was, as the aegis had mentioned earlier, the inhabitants of this place. Despite the goddess' warnings they hadn't met any of the supposed vessels of the dark lord. In fact the only thing they had found was a harmless bunny. Still, the fact that they hadn't gotten attacked yet was more concerning. "You remeber what the goddess said right? About the dark lord's minions? Don't you think its weird we haven't found any yet? I've been able to sense the dark lord for quite awhile, surely they can sense us as well. Not to mention how rather peaceful this place is. If they are waiting to strike that probably means they are planning something." Everything about this place was rather suspicious. Perhaps the uneasy feeling creeping through the air wasn't just the dark lord's influence. "We may need to keep an eye out for traps as well."

It was certainly a mystery that annoyed the angel. If Lucemon was in the dark lord's position there would be minions lurking on every possible spec of land. Either this dark lord was a clueless fool, or something was very wrong. The angel lightly rustled its hair, and sighed. There really wasn't enough information for them to go off of. There were way too many mysteries to be solved and no one to trust with the answers, not even the kidnapping goddess. 'Hopefully the road ahead isn't too bumpy I guess." Lucemon relented, there wasn't much use puzzling over what they simply didn't know.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Los {1}

Postby Scorpioness » Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:52 am

Los
    [Lamento: Beyond the Void (OC)] [male] [19 years] [location: Hingfil Chain] [tags: XXC, Zervilirih, Urist and Glymstock, Reagan Corus, Eren Jaeger]
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Even in his wildest dreams he never thought, that a simple trip through a forest by known, safe path used by merchant cats would ever turn out like this! He was going to visit the Shaman, it was supposed to be a monthly meeting where the Shaman cat checked his health and Los got some calming herbs for his unusual condition... Just because he was born with giant amount of power and additionally being a sanga after one of his absent parents, generated a lot of health issues - the main problem was the way energy circulated in his body, it was rough and too agressive, but the worse part of it was that it stayed inside his physical body without letting some of it leak outside and dissapite, it was a life-threathening blockage since the energy steadly accumulated through time and withouth the possibility to let it safely out, the body acting as a vessel would just break in quite spectacular way. Los was once already near the edge of invoulntary self-desctruction and would whithout a doubt die, if not for his master who somehow found him just before it was too late.

Young cat was walking througth the foliage near the lake when he suddenly lost his footing, at first he thought that he will hit the wet ground, when after a moment he realized that his fall was way too long for simple tripping over wet rocks and sand... For some reason there was no longer lake or forest, Los was falling from the bright sky all of sudden! What in the world! Just as he started panicking over his situation, he seemed to fall out from an unusually dense could or fog and before his eyes unreveled a very uncommon sight... Just below him was a small piece of land flying in the air for some reason and it seemed to be occupied by a winged lizard-like beast and cats???... wait, no... they weren't cats nor devils... devils had horns and sleek tails... Why did these creatures reminded him of "Two Canes" from legends? And he was approaching them all waaaaaay too fast and he was falling from some undetermined height!!! It would be the dumbest way to die!
Scorpioness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me