above the clouds | multifandom rp | o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: above the clouds | multifandom rp | o&a

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:06 am

Reagan Corus||Female||Lancer||Hingfil Chain||Tagged: Urist and Glymstock, Eren
    A third blip on Reagan's motion tracker, this one much larger and approaching much faster. She didn't need Eren's cry of alarm to know it was a problem. Time to go to work, but first she needed to get her air support airborne. "Aight then," she said, clamping her rifle to her back, "mount up and clip on, watch your thrust getting up there. If you bash your head on those balloons don't go crying to me about it." As the mech charged forward, several things happened in quick succession. First, rays of blue light flashed from 1001's graviton emitter, erecting a shimmering cube around the fallen frigate. Second, it discharged a pair of grav-mines, basketball sized spheres that anchored themselves in the ground, blinking softly as they armed. Assuming the whatever-it-was flew over them, they'd drag it abruptly down to earth, which would make fighting it much easier. Third, Reagan breathed a sigh of relief as she stepped into the anti-grav zone her tesseract had created and the weight of the planet vanished. She fired a quick burst from her EVA thrusters, keeping herself on the ground as she mag-clamped onto the ship's hull. Effortlessly, save for the careful thruster bursts to stop the both of them from getting launched out of the Tesseract field, she righted the ship, leaving it floating a few feet off the ground. The little guy probably wouldn't have any trouble, he looked used to operating in zero-g, but the kid might take a few minutes to get his space legs. Fortunately he wouldn't have to worry about it for too long, the field wasn't going to last even if they wanted to spend more time in it. For the time being, she unclamped her rifle again, hunkering down behind the frigate. Her eyes were on her motion tracker, and her finger was hovering over her mine readout. As soon as the frigate lifted off, she was ready to open fire.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:10 am

ZERVILIRIH
    ───────────────────────────────────── ────────────────────────────────────
    [ fandom. istaria ] [ tagged. xiao xingchen, reagan corus, eren jaeger, urist & glymstock gurdmann | mentioned: n/a ] [ location. hingfil chain ]

─────An array of flashing lights brought Zervilirih’s attention to the clearing below mere seconds before Xiao Xingchen called out the voices. Below them was a curious sight: a large contraption that reminded the dragon of the sea-faring ships the half-giants built, but this one gleamed like metal and had all manner of odd machinery built into it. If she could hazard a guess, she’d assume that it was of gnomish make. But it was still far too… complex and sophisticated. Also, it appeared to be floating. She could see a few smaller figures milling around the ship, each stranger than the last. “There are people down there,” She informed Xiao Xingchen. “Also a… a ship, of sorts.”

─────As she flew down for a closer look, wings tilting as she turned into a descent, a feeling like a heavy weight slamming into her back sent her careening towards the ground. She flapped her wings desperately with an alarmed screech, attempting to regain control before she broke her neck slamming into the earth. Wind caught in her wings just seconds before she hit the ground, slowing her fall just enough to keep the crash from hurting her. Dropping less than gracefully the rest of the way, she still fell hard. Clouds of dust rose around her from the impact, temporarily obscuring her vision until it settled.

─────Zervilirih lifted her head with a growl, adopting a stance that would see her ready to do battle if necessary. However, she did not move. Instead, she scanned the clearing for her companion, unsure if the phenomenon that had forced her down had also affected him. “Xiao Xingchen, are you all right? What foul magic is this?”
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:37 am

🌓Lucemon || Agender || Digimon || Tag:Mythra/Pyra🌗

Lucemon was genuinely pleased to see that the redhead alter had accepted its challenge. Admittedly she seemed to be going a bit slower than the digimon had expected but it didn’t matter much. The digimon smirked, appreciative of its wave being returned, then turned its attention back towards their destination. Keeping the pace it had started with seemed good enough. Pyra didn’t look like she cared too much about winning, which was fine with Lucemon. It had to admit that flying gave it a distinct advantage in a race anyway. Still, winning was in the back of its mind, even if it was almost guaranteed at this point. The main goal was simply to get to the clearing a bit faster.

It took a few minutes but eventually they both arrived at the clearing. Lucemon landed softly on the ground as Pyra arrived not long after. The angel turned to give a cliche “good race” only to see the aegis was catching her breath. To be fair they had traveled quite the distance. It should have known after noticing her speed that she may have comparable stamina as well. The angel cringed, more so at its own lack of foresight than any empathy. Thankfully she recovered rather quickly, allowing Lucemon to turn its attention back to the structure in front of them. The prickly feeling on its wings let the angel sense some kind of disturbance but it was distinctly foreign which wasn’t surprising. The beam of light emanating from the crystal in the center could have told the angel that much. The problem was what exactly this thing was and how dangerous it was by extension. Unfortunately this wasn’t the digital world, so determining the purpose of the light show wouldn’t be easy.

Based on Pyra’s question it seemed she didn’t have any insight on the function of the crystal either. ”Hmmm honestly I’m not entirely sure,” the angel spoke truthfully, continuing to speculate aloud “Where I’m from this could be anything from a harmless beacon to a dormant weapon… Or perhaps it’s what keeps this island afloat? No…” Lucemon put a hand over its mouth, mulling over any possible explanations. It’s speculations aloud dimmed into a hushed mumble. The blonde boy glanced back at the aegis. Considering her performance in the race Lucemon was starting to question her durability. If the crystal used some kind of light energy perhaps the angel digimon could test it without worry of injury. Even if it was dangerous, Lucemon’s natural powers were bound to help keep it safe. Or that could be entirely wrong.. Doing nothing wouldn’t help either of course. An exasperated sigh was followed by a look of annoyance as the angel examined the light one more time.

”I will test it,” the angel suddenly stated bluntly. It refused to be stopped in its tracks by a simple light show. Besides, it didn’t seem to give off enough energy to be much of a threat. What could possibly go wrong? Convincing itself this was the best choice of action, Lucemon walked up to the beam. The prickling in its wings intensifying ever so slightly as it approached. It reached out a hand slowly, doing its best to silence any doubt.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Xiao Xingchen [7]

Postby Zaperrex » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:03 pm

Xiao Xingchen | Male | Mo Dao Zu Shi | Hingfil Chain | Tags: Zervilirih, Urist and Glymstock, Reagan Corus, Eren Jeager
    "A ship? Are we not over land?"

Following closely behind Zervilirih, he was taken completely off guard when a feeling of immense heaviness came over his entire body and he plummeted from the sky like a stone. Pure terror coursed through his veins. How long before he hit the ground? He could not know. Then, his rationality asserted itself enough for him to summon his sword back into his hand, and holding on quite literally for dear life as it struggled against the force, he slowed his descent enough to land on his feet without breaking any bones. A moment later, he collapsed to one knee, the tip of his sword digging into the ground as he used it to prop himself up.

His head spun and his legs ached from the force of his landing. Zervilirih's inquiry barely registered at first, as though he had heard it from underwater. Collecting himself, he said, "I'm fine," in as even of a tone as he could manage, then forced himself back up to his feet. "Are you all right?"

Then, addressing whoever they had just encountered, he asked mildly, "Is that a natural property of this area, or did we do something to offend?"
Last edited by Zaperrex on Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zaperrex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Egg With Legs » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:04 pm

Urist & Glymstock Gurdmann - Both Male - Warhammer - Hingfil Chain - Tags: Reagan Corus, Eren Jeager

Urist felt like he should've been more surprised when the contraption sent his ship floating into the air, but given its previous statements about its capabilities and baffling make he accepted it and moved on. Besides, there were bigger issues to focus on, as he turned his gaze upward, spotting a familiar silhouette soaring high above. A dragon, on the smaller side. Not waiting for the beardling to come aboard, kicked his personal endrin into gear, dashing towards the Deb Nar's wheel. As he entered the cube, he felt weightlessness overcome him; an explanation to how the ship lifted off on its own so easily. With a few pules of his endrin, he made a relatively gentle landing on her deck, megbooots locking him to the deck as he walked over to the wheel, quickly flicking a few switches and throwing a large lever to his left. The power ingots in front of him thrummed to life, causing the endrins above him to likewise coming online with a continuous thrum. As the propellers below began to spin up, he eased a smaller lever next to the wheel, slowly sending the ship skyward, the aether-gold ram at the bow of the ship gleaming in the sun.

Reaching to his right, he brought a horn attacked to a thick hose to his helm. "Dragon aloft and high, load shells!" Spinning the wheel to get the ship a better firing angle, he looked back up to see where the beast was..

Only to see it plummet past him straight into the ground. More of the contraption's magics, he guessed. He grabbed the horn again, barking out "Change angle to starboard and aground!" Glancing towards the cannon for a moment, he was pleased to see the ship's main gun turning to get a clear shot on its target. Good that his brother wasn't too absorbed in whatever he was doing to not do this, at least. Still, he kept the dust could the beast had made at his port side, waiting to fire if the creature though it could use its importu landing as a ploy to catch him off guard.

Of course, he couldn't hear a word the man in the dust said, nor did he notice his descent.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aegis [ 006 ] | eren [ 005 ]

Postby Ploegy » Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:51 am

Mythra / Pyra!!
      xxxfemale five-hundred+ years old xenoblade chronicles 2 location: hingfil chain tagged: lucemon
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

It was a bit disheartening to hear that the other was unsure of what the device was as well. The possibilities he listed seemed plausible, but Pyra was unsure if they would be true. If it was a mere beacon then what was it's purpose? There was nothing around this area that particularly needed to be guided towards thus the purpose of having a beacon seemed rather odd. The idea of it being a weapon seemed odd too, though it was too early to judge what kind of technology. Even after he spoke of what he thought it could be, she still couldn't help but thinking it seemed oddly familiar yet she continued to struggle to find the answer. Maybe it would come to her soon, though it wouldn't be soon enough.

Hearing Lucemon state he would test it caught Pyra off guard, but there was little she could do about it. While she thought it was dangerous to haphazardly test out this strange device, it seemed her companion thought otherwise. She couldn't even speak up to protest before it had already moved forward and stuck its hand into the glowing light. The aegis was prepared to face the worse though instead she was greeted with yet another surprise. The moment Lucemon stuck its hand into the light, it reacted and within an instant the digimon was engulfed in it. It was only mere seconds that passed before it entirely disappeared from the blade's sight, leaving her in a mild panic, but she was quick to regain her composure due to Mythra's scolding. She was thankful for that.

This seems like the strange portal we encountered in Uraya just outside the ruins, Mythra stated. It had been awhile since they had last visited the area, but that didn't hinder her memory. This recollection struck true with Pyra as well. It was true that the device was somewhat similar to the portal they had discovered there, but it was different as well. If it was similar then it was possible that Lucemon had merely been teleported elsewhere. She hoped it wasn't to some strange land like the one back home had. There was no telling where it led until she tried it for herself. That defeated the purpose of Lucemon doing such, but she didn't have much of a choice if she wanted to confirm her own suspicions. Besides, there was no other way forward that she could see.

With her mind made up, Pyra stepped towards the beam and hesitantly reached out for it. What had happened with Lucemon were quick to happen with her as well, but this time, she got to experience what it felt like instead of merely watching it. Admittedly, it wasn't anything special. There was a strange tingling as she was teleported from one island to the next, but beyond that nothing felt out of the ordinary. That was a good sign. The other good thing was that her suspicions were quickly answered upon her arrival at the next island's teleporter and her gaze landed upon Lucemon. "Oh, thank the Architect," she sighed under her breath. It was a relief that nothing bad had happened. "It seems we've found a teleporter of such."

While this was a fine discovery, Pyra's attention was drawn away from her companion as she began to observe their new surroundings. It wasn't much different from the last area, but unlike before, she could tell they were closer to the edge of the island they were on. Out of curiosity, she approached it, only to stop a few feet away. Unlike some, she was unfazed by the the fact that the islands were floating. Actually, it reminded her very much of home, though the landmasses they were on looked nothing like the titans did. Still, the clouds below reminded her the Cloud Sea that covered Alrest and put her at ease. She knew if Rex was here he'd be itching to see if these clouds hid secrets under them as well, though part of her was positive diving into these clouds wouldn't be like diving into the sea back home. She wasn't going to figure that out though. Instead, she pulled her attention away from the edge and allowed it to move back to Lucemon.

"I think we should search for more of these. If they connected these islands, I'm sure there are more that connect to the other islands as well," she suggested, figuring it was the best path forward for now.

Eren Jaeger!!
      xxxmale fifteen years old attack on titan location: hingfil chain tagged: reagan, urist, glymstock, xiao & zervilirih
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

It was unfortunate that Eren had missed the opportunity to get airborne upon the ship, but he had no reason to complain. For the time being, him being grounded was probably for the better, especially if he had to transform to help defuse any kind of situation that might arise, though he wasn't sure if he would really call it defusing. Pushing the thought aside, he had little time to think before Reagan was already on the attack. Such actions came as no surprise to the teen despite how little time he had spent around her. After what she had done to him, he figured he could assume she would chose more aggressive options on others as well. While it was annoying to immediately resort to such things, he couldn't say he would be any better. Getting in the thick of things had always been his solution and more times than not Armin or Mikasa had to stop him. Luckily this time around, he had no reason to pick the offensive option for himself. Actually, he had o act on the defensive because of the actions of the others.

Looking skyward, he quickly surveyed the scene. Reagan and the ship were now airborne while the beast plummeted towards the earth along with a second figure which he hadn't previously spotted. While he wished to try and observe more, he had little time o do so as Zervilirih hit the ground. The force of the fall was enough to blow anything nearby back, Eren included. As the strong burst of air hit his chest, the teen let out a growl of frustration before he felt himself being blown back. In attempt to keep himself planted, he deployed the hooks of his gear onto a nearby tree, but even that was strong enough to hold him in place. His efforts clearly weren't enough and as a result, he found himself forced to the ground where he rolled for a couple of feet before coming to a stop.

In that moment the boy laid motionless. While it hadn't been overly powerful, it still had briefly shook him. Regaining himself, Eren finally pushed himself to his knees where he lifted a hand to rub his temples. "How infuriating," he grumbled to himself, but his complaining was cut short as the sound of a new voice caught his attention. Immediately his gaze moved to the pair. The dragon had already rose to its feet and stood battle ready, though it didn't attack yet. It was clear that it was some kind of intelligent life. That of course didn't mean it was safe though. However, the second voice made him question that thought. The question that was asked was one that seemed odd for a being of this land to ask. Surely they would know what the area was like if they were from this place. While it could easily be a trick, Eren felt that was not the case. He had been tricked plenty of times before, but this time around felt different than all of those. It didn't matter what he thought. The situation was not in his control unless he transformed and that would only lead to more problem. He hated feeling so useless in the moment, but there wasn't anything he could do. He even doubted his presence on he ground would stop Reagan or Urist from opening fire.

That thought brought a grimace to Eren's face. If it did come to that then he would be forced to protect himself. He couldn't think of that now. Instead he had to prepare himself. As a result, the scout climbed to his feet, blades still in hand. It was then he took a defensive stance and waited to see what would come next.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:19 am

Reagan Corus||Female||Lancer||Hingfil Chain||Tagged: Urist and Glymstock, Eren, Xiao, Zervilirh
    As the ship drifted out of Reagan's sightline, she engaged her targeting systems, sighting her rifle on the... dragon. That was a dragon. Like, from a holo dragon. Which made sense, she supposed, if this was supposed to be someone's terrible indie movie. Light began to bend around the barrel of her gravity cannon as she prepared to fire, then flexed back as the creature spoke. That was new. Usually they just roared, at least in the ones she'd seen. There was also a second target, human, and dressed like an SSC exec. That alone was enough to pull Reagan's finger off the trigger so hard it almost bent backwards. If she fired on someone like them it would be her head. The lancer stepped out from underneath the airship, a massive raised fist telling Urist to hold his fire. Her rifle was down, but not powered down. "I'd be very careful about moving," she said, amping up her speaker volume to be heard over the din of the airship, "I've seeded this place with enough mines to pulverize an asteroid. One bad step and you're dust in the wind." A bald-faced lie, she had done no such thing, but it would be better for everyone involved if they thought she had. She didn't trust 1001 against a dragon, not in close combat anyways. She was about three feet taller and make of metal, but it was probably more than strong enough to overpower her in a brawl, and she doubted she could disable it quickly enough to prevent that. "So, if you'd like to go about convincing me to disarm them, I'd maybe start by telling me who you are and if you're in on this whole thing." It was a bit of a bold move, threatening an SSC exec, but hopefully by the time they got omninet access back they'd be chill with the whole thing. Or, failing that, they wouldn't run her ID and find out she was technically a Harrison Armory representative. That was the sort of thing that got people fired, and she doubted they'd let her keep the mech.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:36 pm

ZERVILIRIH
    ───────────────────────────────────── ────────────────────────────────────
    [ fandom. istaria ] [ tagged. xiao xingchen, reagan corus, eren jaeger, urist & glymstock gurdmann | mentioned: n/a ] [ location. hingfil chain ]

─────Zervilirih was relieved to find Xiao Xingchen nearby, relatively unharmed. "Yes, quite." She responded to him curtly, looking around the area at their alleged assailants. The most obvious, and most concerning, of the lot was the ship hovering above them. It had what appeared to be two dwarves commanding it, which confused her. If she wasn't the only Istarian brought to this strange land, that could be a blessing. But seeing as they were in the process of pointing their strange machinery at her, she assumed that wasn't the case. Next, was a small human with a blade standing defensively nearby the other group. Compared to the others, he didn't register as much of a threat. But she's been surprised by humans before, and it would be wise not to underestimate anyone in these unknown lands. Finally, Zervilirih eyed the construct demanding to know hers and Xiao Xingchen's identities. It reminded her, vaguely, of yet another gnomish invention. An automaton. That did nothing to set her at ease, knowing how easily corrupted by the blight these machines were in Istaria. The dragon nearly pounced on instinct, only restraining herself with the knowledge that this automaton was not of her world.

─────Preparing for the worst, Zervilirih tried to access the magic she would need if this whole encounter went south. She could summon a tempest to knock the ship off course, or harness the winds to help Xiao Xingchen and herself escape if necessary. But when she reached for that magic... she found nothing. There were no healing winds or bolts of energy to help her here. This world... was not created from primal magic like Istaria, it seemed. She would have to return to the basics and fight like a Lunus. Very well. Growling in frustration, Zervilirih flexed her claws into the earth and allowed a plume of smoke to escape her slightly open maw. It was a warning as much as it was a threat.

─────"I am called Zervilirih. I was brought here unwillingly, just as I suspect you all were. My companion and I have done nothing to provoke you, save for flying overhead."
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Xiao Xingchen [8]

Postby Zaperrex » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:31 am

Xiao Xingchen | Male | Mo Dao Zu Shi | Hingfil Chain | Tags: Zervilirih, Urist and Glymstock, Reagan Corus, Eren Jeager
    Xiao Xingchen frowned. The voice spoke in terms he was unfamiliar with, but it was clear enough that it had been meant as a threat. It was disheartening to be met with such hostility upon meeting.

The voice also did not sound entirely natural. It was feminine, but with a slight... distortion to it. A bit of crackling, as though... well, Xiao Xingchen did not know how to describe it. Was he speaking to a human? An illusion? Or something else entirely? That was hardly the only unnatural thing he could hear, though. The sounds coming from that direction, as well as overhead, were strange and ominous—bits of metal clanking or grinding together, the hissing of air, and plenty of other miscellaneous sounds made for an unpleasant experience, like the complete opposite of the soothing ambience of nature he had woken up to earlier.

Nonetheless, the questions suggested that they were crossing the river in the same boat, and he tried to be understanding, knowing that it was not unreasonable to be on guard in their current situation. He wondered if it had anything to do with Zervilirih being a dragon. Most dragons were thought to be benevolent, but he wouldn't be surprised if they were intimidated by her size and possibly appearance. Or the appearance of a legendary creature in general may be the cause for suspicion, though it had felt to Xiao Xingchen like just one thing in his continuously bizarre day.

He nodded in agreement with Zervilirih's words, and bowed solemnly, sword clasped in his hands. "I am Xiao Xingchen. In times like these, I believe there could be great benefit in banding together. But if you are unwilling, then let us part ways amicably. There's no need for aggression."
Last edited by Zaperrex on Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zaperrex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:48 pm

Reagan Corus||Female||Lancer||Hingfil Chain||Tagged: Urist and Glymstock, Eren, Xingchen, Zervilirh
    "Big scaly monsters flying into my airspace tend to be a cause for aggression, actually," Reagan said. That said, she powered down her weapons systems, and had any mines been about she would have disarmed them at this point. Her grav mines were single-use only, unfortunately, so she'd need to start printing more of those, but she still felt her caution was warranted. It was a void-damned dragon, and she wasn't quite sure why the SSC guy was so chill about it. Maybe part of being a high-up Corpro was rolling with the punches. "If we're in the same boat though, no need for things to get messy. Call me Scheherazade. Lancer for hire, although I guess I'm technically working pro bono at this point. Still need to find someone who knows what's going on, need to see about getting paid. Kinda figured that was you to be honest, sir, didn't think Corpros were in the business of getting kidnapped. Not for stuff like this, anyway." She still wasn't entirely sure this wasn't all his design, but if he was playing along, so would she.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me