Timeless | Multifandom/Loki Rp | Open & Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Interested?

Yes
48%
No
13%
Maybe
39%

Total votes : 23

Jin Guangyao [6]

Postby Zaperrex » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:22 pm

Jin Guangyao | Male | Variant | Mo Dao Zu Shi | Tags: Roboute Guilliman, Ben Tennyson
"This one's cultivation is not anything to be proud of, but I will not suffer too much penalty if I go a few days without food or water. Ben, on the other hand..." He glanced inquiringly at the boy. At this point, he wasn't sure if he could assume that anyone he met was a 'normal human'.

He frowned in concern at Roboute Guilliman's next words. Human and..? Spirit? Monster? Corpse? Or was he thinking too reasonably? At this point, he couldn't be overly surprised if they met a god or a legendary beast next. Frankly, Roboute Guilliman already seemed like something out of an legend, perhaps an overly embellished one you might hear out of a storyteller of fading popularity.

Almost as though to confirm that impression, he was soon met with the sight of a sword that was, he supposed, about what one would expect for the spiritual weapon of a giant warrior princess. Again, he couldn't help but make comparisons to his eldest sworn brother—this time, of how his Baxia would look like a toothpick next to this sword. Frankly, none of these comparisons made him feel very at ease with this woman, though she would certainly be a formidable ally if he treaded carefully.

Xenos? Another term which flew right over his head. He nodded anyways and followed. He let Hensheng slide over from his waist to his forearm, not drawing it yet. He didn't know what kind of situation lay ahead, but it never hurt to have the element of surprise.
Zaperrex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ann {5}

Postby Anne Gable » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:53 am

αռռ αρρℓєвℓσσм
Female|21|Variant|Halfling|DnD|oc||Tags: Finral

Because you are a knight, I will only divulge my status as a honorary diplomat,” Ann slowly answered, taking a moment to consider how she should respond. “Anything more on that matter, and the king…would personally oversee my punishment. A different king than yours, of course.” She knew her homeland didn’t have its own army of knights specifically skilled in magic. Or if it did manage to be assembled in her absence, the king would never be so bold to literally name them “magic knights”. “Most simply know of me as a bard, anyways. And I’m sure you know a bard works for their instrument as much as the instrument works for the bard.” Ann wanted to switch topics to something more cheerful than the possibility of betraying a king’s secrets. Besides, after explaining his whole rank of being a knight with magic, it was obvious that Finral did have magic. And she knew she would have to say something about that. “As long as you don’t magically hit me in the head with a potato, I’m sure we can get along well.” Whether he wanted to talk about his magic or not, she wouldn’t mind. All Ann wanted in return was that he didn’t pester her about her own magic or what she had done as a diplomat. Technically the king never released her from that duty, which was why she could still claim the status as current. But it almost never came up in regular conversation.
Anne Gable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Finral - 6

Postby wildflower woods » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:00 am

Finral Roulacase
male | 21 | variant | human | Black Clover | canon | tags: Ann

Honourary diplomat. That meant that she was something else, likely more than just a bard, but if Ann wanted to keep that to herself, that was her choice. "Hitting people in the head with potatoes isn't something I do often," Finral said, smiling slightly and internally sighing in relief as the question of what, exactly, his magic was was avoided. "magically or otherwise. I can't say it's never happened, but it's not something I go out of my way to do. I only ask that you, also, refrain from hitting me in the head with a potato." while he'd never actually been hit with a potato, he'd been hit by plenty of other things and being hit in the head was never fun.

"Still, it appears that we are both lost in these woods, and there is strength in numbers. May I suggest that we stick together?"
wildflower woods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Timeless | Multifandom/Loki Rp | Open & Accepting

Postby Wormgod » Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:06 pm

Dawn Brock | Sunny | Scream | 21 | Variant | Tagged: Agent Kinsley

((Dawn/Sunny/Scream))

Agent Kinsley seemed like she had the capability to be a nice person. She had that air that Anne Weying had: strong, stern, a bit of no-nonsense and knowledge on some highly technical subject. Kinsley didn’t have the same soft voice that Anne did, but the way the two spoke about their knowledge was similar. Scream notes this as she talked about how they may be in one of the universe’s pockets, kind of like a closet, but maybe they weren’t actually in a closet. Scream was sure she had never been in a universe closet before. Sunny looked through their genetic memories—shared with them by Venom, and their parent was old—to see if they knew anything about universe pockets, but it was hard to know since they were in many different creatures and people and all people have different words for things.

Oh, but then Kinsley asked a question with very familiar words. All of Scream knew these, the LIFE men loved using these words. “Symbiote” this and “symbiotic” that, “That’s what humans call us. Sym-bio-tic organ-ism. Um—yeah! We love them.
Wormgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:14 pm

Roboute Guilliman||Female||Variant||Tagged: Ben, Jin, Kinsley, Scream
    Roboute heard the Alien before she saw it. It spoke Gothic, but its voice was strange, two tones layered on one another, sometimes in unison, sometimes separately, sometimes both. It spoke to someone else, someone who at once seemed to know a lot about their current situation and was unaware of the danger she was facing. Or she was aware, and simply wasn't concerned. Which was undoubtedly worse. In another time, Roboute would have slain them both where they stood, but her stance on Xenos had dulled a bit after her resurrection. It was due to the efforts of one such Xenos that she was even alive at all to begin with, and the efforts of another nearly closed the Eye of Terror for good. Still, those individuals were the exception, and not the rule, and most Xenos were still to be terminated with extreme prejudice.

The azure-armored titan burst through the undergrowth, sword ablaze, gauntlet shimmering with energy. "Stand aside, madam," she said to the human woman, leveling her gauntlet at the yellow creature, "That thing could be dangerous, and I would not wish to injure you in the process of putting it down."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kinsley {4} ~ Ann {6}

Postby Anne Gable » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:43 pm

𝔸𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕪
Female|20|Time Variance Authority||Tags: Scream, Roboute, Jin, Ben

"Understandable." That was all Kinsley managed to say before she saw a female in giant blue mech armor charging towards them. Tilting her head a bit to see her face more clearly, Agent Kinsley frowned slightly as she heard the soldier’s words. “What if I can prove they can act in a non-hostile manner like me? Then would you reconsider aiming your weapons at them and apologize for your behavior, madam?” She kept her words formal and respectful, not wanting a dismissal because of any hint of frustration with the situation. As for also calling her “madam”, it was better than guessing what titles she possessed. Of course, Kinsley knew that Scream could attack without even listening to her proposition. Hopefully both of them would listen.

αռռ αρρℓєвℓσσм
Female|21|Variant|Halfling|DnD|oc||Tags: Finral

Though somewhat puzzled at his response, Ann did agree that it would be a good idea to work together. “I didn’t expect you to take potatoes so seriously. Nonetheless, I will accept your offer to help me and I’ll be sure to help you. If that’s what you meant by ‘sticking together’,” she answered. “Though I don’t know how you’ll help me. This marks my third time being in a place like this. I did tell you that it isn’t helpful to know where we are.” Ann wasn’t trying to seem rude, but it seemed like a good Idea to raise her concerns. And she would certainly get annoyed if it seemed like Finral did nothing to help.
Anne Gable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Finral - 7

Postby wildflower woods » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:39 am

Finral Roulacase
male | 21 | variant | human | Black Clover | canon | tags: Ann

"My squad take food pretty seriously," Finral said, rubbing the back of his head nervously. "as for how I can help-" he trailed off. The most obvious answer was, of course, his magic. But, as per usual, showing off his magic came with the question of whether or not he could trust the person he was showing. What were the chances of him seeing Ann again after they found their ways to their respective homes? They were slim. Very slim. And his magic would undoubtedly come up at a later point anyway. it was probably better to show it when he chose to, rather than have it come out during a fight.
The portals were small, almost impossible to see from any great distance. One above his hand, and the other at the base of a tree a few meters away.
"I'm more useful than I look."
wildflower woods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🐉 i

Postby Zyn » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:54 pm

🐉 𝔊𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔱 ℌ𝔞𝔴𝔨𝔢 🐉
Dragon Age || Mage || Male || Thirty-Five || Demisexual-Panromantic || wc: 688

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
🐉 Tags: Ann & Finral
🐉 Mentions: None
🐉 Mood: Um.. what?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Hawke staggered and hit the ground, or the floor, or ground? He didn't know what to call it anymore, the fade was all kinds of screwy and it might have been the ceiling at one point. Regardless of what the solid stuff under his palms was called he dragged himself along it until he reached a wall and leaned heavily against it. His side was slick with blood from a wound he was trying to forget about. The nightmare had been quite the monster, or demon, and he had gotten quite injured in that battle. The true extent of his injuries were being ignored completely. He was far too tired and woozy to really care which body parts had been jabbed and which parts had managed to get away scot free. All he really cared about was the fact that he was practically alone, the nightmare was nowhere to be found and the other demons that haunted the fade were either in other parts of the fade or giving him some much needed space. With a groan he pressed his cheek against the wall, wincing at the cold that stole some of his warmth. It wasn't too bad in the fade, the candles that were eerily flickering seemed oddly comforting now. The one next to him gave off a tiny bit of warmth and his golden gaze lazily drifted over it. He wasn't sure how much time passed, a hour or ten hours or maybe even a few minutes, but his eyes slowly flickered shut. A tiny voice in the back of his head protested to this, screaming about how it was a bad idea to rest. The vast majority of his mind and body didn't listen and he was soon drifting off into blissful darkness, away from the pain and the cold.

Then all too suddenly his eyes were snapping open, for a moment there was nothing in front of him and he wondered in a horrified way if he might have gone blind. Thankfully and moment later his vision was clearing and he was sitting in a forest? Stunned into silence all Hawke could do was stare, stare at the leaves rustling in the wind and the lush underbrush around him. This was not the fade as he knew it, or at least the fade that he had physically stepped into. For a moment he wondered if he had managed to enter the fade in his dreams and ponder that idea for a heartbeat before he dismissed it. There was no way he could have been both physically visiting the fade and be visiting the fade in his dream. Which meant that it was either a demon playing tricks on him or, or he was somehow awake somewhere else. Neither idea gave him any reassurance. Sucking in a breath he shifted slightly and groaned in pain. As his hand leaped to grasp his side his fingers knocked into something cold. Curiously he picked it up and his brow shot up at the sight. A lesser healing potion was clutched in his hand. Without stopping to think he uncorked it and downed the whole bottle. Almost instantly he felt the effects, the pain was numbed and he didn't feel nearly as dizzy. Wherever he was at least he had that potion. As he pushed himself to his feet he checked his pouch, two more lesser potions and a great potion left. Not the best and he had no lyrium potions which was a drag. Moving on he started to make note of his injuries, those that were healing and those still semi bad, when he heard something. Freezing he slowly twisted in the direction, the sound of voices were being brought on the breeze towards him. Cautiously he began to pick his way towards them until he could see the pair. An odd pair but not too unusual. For a moment he considered walking away but his next step was right onto the crispiest stick he had ever stepped on. The crack echoed through the forest and he found himself standing quite stupidly. "Soooo lovely day here...."
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wormgod » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:05 am

Dawn Brock | Sunny | Scream | 21 | Variant | Tagged: Agent Kinsley, Roboute Guilliman

((Dawn/Sunny/Scream))

Scream barely had any time to finish their words to the Agent Lady before they felt something rush at the pair with incredible speed. They turned to face it just in time to see a giant break through the underbrush. It was huge, a giant made of blue metal and it raised a flaming sword with the Eye dancing in the fire—

and Scream disappeared. The giant was talking to the Agent Lady about how they were bad, how Sunny and Dawn were crazy and would eat her like they ate other people. She’s right. You are a murderer. The voice said, the one that sounds like Mother and whispers of betrayal. Sunny couldn’t focus on grounding Dawn away from her hallucinations. The symbiote was too busy making sure their camouflage was perfect to the eye. While the giantess definitely wasn’t a human—she barely even registered as alive to their Host-sense—she used eyes to see, and eyes can be tricked.

What do you know!? You’re not supposed to know! You can’t know! We are good! You LIE! LIE like the others!” They shouted then ran behind the giantess in case she attacked. Scream was careful not to be too loud for now. If need be, they could sing the sword to dust.
Wormgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:11 am

Roboute Guilliman||Female||Variant||Tagged: Ben, Jin, Kinsley, Scream
    Roboute had neither the time nor the inclination to indulge the woman's philosophical debate. This creature was obviously unstable, and equally obviously deadly. Normally, invisibility would be a problem solved by preysight, but her helmet was currently buckled on her belt, so she would have to rely on her other senses. Under the whirring of her armor as she whirled around, she heard the rustle of leaves, though the faint hiss of panicked breath was notably absent. Even with her enhanced senses, the Xenos was doing an excellent job of concealing itself from her. Yet another Tyranid monstrosity, which meant that it needed to be dealt with swiftly. There was never just one, and she didn't like her chances against an entire Genestealer Cult, with allies that would be of questionable use. It had moved behind her, she knew, but exactly where was beyond her. Internally, she cursed herself for not putting on her helmet before she charged in, but there wasn't time to worry about it now. Taking aim at where she judged the most likely spot, the Primarch let fly with her gauntlet, a series of deep cracks echoing through the trees as the weapon spat out rocket-propelled shells the approximate size and shape of soda cans into the space where she hoped the alien would be.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me