Underlimit! An Undertale au

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Underlimit! An Undertale au

Postby Dune-undertalenerd » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:14 am

Long ago, there lived two creatures that ruled over the earth: HUMANS and MONSTERS.
The humans noticed that all monsters had some type of magic.
They wanted this power too so they started fusing monster souls with human souls, Though this process was dangerous for the monster soul being fused.
Therefore monsters and the forced hybrids fled to the safety of a hole inside of a mountain, the humans that fused the souls heard that doing this was illegal unless it was natural, so to hide the creations they made they sealed the monsters and hybrids underground.
No human has been to the mountain until a curious child named -insert name- climbs the mountain and trips falling on a bed of white daisies..
They Are greeted by the first hybrid...Chara and this is were our story begins.

----------------------------------------------------
Oc template: Namell Race: Monster? Human? Hybrid?ll age: (Only need if human or hybrid)ll gender ll sexuality ll Stats: Attack, Defense, Hp llPowers:If any ll Weapons: ll Items carried around: (fallen Humans only) ll Personality ll looks ll Have they fallen recently or have been underground if human ll
----------------------------------------------------
You can be cannon characters like sans and undyne or whatever just not frisk and chara
---------------------------------------------------
my oc': (My chara) Clarity ll Human ll 14 ll Non-binary ll Pan ll Stats: Lv:3 attack: 2 defense:1.5, Hp: 20/20ll Powers=Soul: Motivation(Mix of determination and Perseverance) Their soul allows them to reset save and load, it also makes them run faster and keeps them going despite how hard something is: ll They carry around a whisk they had when they fell and a note book ll They are very skittish and super shy, they may attack things they dont know ll They look like fris k with long auburn red hair
They have a black white and orange striped sweater,and a red bow ll They just fell ll They have someone similar to undertale chara following them as a ghost
____《 Dune-Undertalenerd / "-echoed giggle-" 》______

Hello there, I see you have found my bio! Well i'm Dune! I'm in a lot of fandoms including Undertale, Bts, Fnaf(just started believe it or not) creepypasta, and furries, I speak Korean, Japanese and english, I love roleplaying! I am going through some things so please be patient with me. I'm open to talk to anyone who just needs to vent or needs a friend, just send me a pm! I change my sig a lot so-My Pronouns are They/Them
signature creditArt dumpMy eggcave profileSans dragons
Dune-undertalenerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Underlimit! An Undertale au

Postby Dune-undertalenerd » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:54 am

bump

Hello there, I see you have found my bio! Well i'm Dune! I'm in a lot of fandoms including Undertale, Bts, Fnaf(just started believe it or not) creepypasta, and furries, I speak Korean, Japanese and english, I love roleplaying! I am going through some things so please be patient with me. I'm open to talk to anyone who just needs to vent or needs a friend, just send me a pm! I change my sig a lot so-My Pronouns are They/Them
Dune-undertalenerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dune-undertalenerd » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:12 am

boop

Dune-undertalenerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dune-undertalenerd » Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:29 am

bump

Dune-undertalenerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeleyes. » Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:21 am

Namell Race: Monster ll age: they are a monster ^^ll male ll straight ll Stats: Attack does 5 damage, Defense is 4, Hp is 65 hearts llPowers: none ll Weapons: staff ll Items carried around: ll Personality ll looks ll Have they fallen recently or have been underground if human ll

wip <3
    evan / she.her
    cartoon enjoyer
angeleyes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dune-undertalenerd » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:53 am

accepted either way :3

Dune-undertalenerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dune-undertalenerd » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:04 am

bump

Dune-undertalenerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeleyes. » Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:02 am

ll Danny ll Race: Monster ll age: they are a monster ^^ll male ll straight ll Stats: Attack does 5 damage, Defense is 4, Hp is 65 hearts llPowers: none ll Weapons: staff ll Items carried around: Locket ll shy and fidgety ll Like a white asriel with some blck spots ll

done <3
    evan / she.her
    cartoon enjoyer
angeleyes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dune-undertalenerd » Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:46 am

accepted

Dune-undertalenerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maskaphilia » Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:48 am

I got three ideas for characters, two OC's, one not.

First Character: Colette
Name: Colette (she/her)
Nickname(s): Choco, Chocolette
Race: Monster, Choco-Babe
Sexuality: Omnisexual, with a lean towards men (Omni is like Pan but with preferences)
STATS:
Hp: 600
Atk: 15
Def: 67
Exp: 1
Lv: 0
Magic Type/Powers: None that are effective in fighting. She can do a pretty good charm spell, but it doesn’t work as well if the person is too angry or aro/ace
Weapon: Pepper-Spray, but will only use it if in a life-threatening situation
Other Items: Red Umbrella.
Personality: Interact and figure it out, dum-dum! :)
APPEARANCE:
Head Details (hair, eyes, etc): None, her head is a piece of Valentine's Day chocolate.
Clothes: Brown crop-top, skirt (it looks like a reeses peanut butter cup holder)

Second Character (the non-OC): Spamton
It's literally just Spamton.

Third Character (if you aren't ok with the other two): Rose
Name: Rose (she/her)
Nickname(s): Rose The Cat Witch, “That Damned [CAT]”
Race: Monster
Sexuality: Uranic (attracted to men, demi-boys, masculine-leaning non-binary people, etc. She’s more attracted to masculinity than actual males.)
STATS:
Hp: 600
Atk: 29
Def: 56
Exp: 0
Lv: 0
Personality: Happy, a total goof, an absolute clown,
APPEARANCE:
Head Details (hair, eyes, etc): Blue eyes, furry, vaguely like Catty (not related, just similar)
Maskaphilia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me