rising heroes || mha rp || o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: rising heroes || mha rp || o&a

Postby Lynn72391 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:26 am

Kyoya - villain - 23 - demisexual - quirk: reanimate - aka animator - location roof top

Kyoya was at his favorite place a rooftop that over looked the whole city. He was there with his machine cat that he reanimated to make it alive it was the only thing he always had reanimated. His short black hair in front of his dark eyes. He was dressed in a ninja like outfit like you would see on an anime. His parents has taught him to be an assassin although he just wanted to draw. He sighed petting spade which is what he called the cat.
Lynn72391

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soup5 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:30 pm

XXXLucius Becker/m/villian/summoning ghosts/interest: Kura/tag: none (mentions Kura, Konomu other villians)
    Each of his footsteps echoed throughout the room as it pressed against the concrete floor. He begins heading to the back of the room until his body suddenly froze upon seeing a short, dark-haired girl. Something about this girl stood out from all the other villains. He felt a cold sweat rubbing against his buttoned vest. No. He closed his eyes for a brief moment then walked past her. Thankfully, it seems like she had not noticed him yet; he prefers not to being called out as a creep. Lucius will introduce himself to everyone, so there is time.

"You felt that too, right? She reeeeealllly looks like someone you know.~ Reeeally~" The husk voice continued to tease Lucius until Lucius finally dropped his smile. He closed his eyes again, attempted to hush the voice. What is he planning this time? Is he trying to take something away from him again? "Maybe? While she looks small and adorable, I'm more focused on quirk." The voice suddenly changes his tone. "I only care about her quirk." The voice said with slight amusement in his tone, then disappeared again. Lucius was planning to fight back the comment -part of him still a little curious about his plan- but the voice had already left before Lucius could come up with anything.

Lucius stroked his face then his smile returned. He had already sworn to himself that he would keep this a secret to himself, even to his grave. Lucius did not realize how long he stood there until he heard more footsteps growing louder behind him. He decided to stay far away from the girl's sight. While waiting patiently for everyone, he begins to daydream about his life here. Everyone here is going to be like a family. He thought with a grin.

His shoulders immediately straightened up when a loud voice boomed in his ears. This brings back old memories from school days, he thought before looks up. That must be the leader. He looks at them the same way for everyone here; their quirk is more important than one's quirk. Lucius immediately shakes off that thought; he is not the same as the voice in his head.Looks like we share a common goal. Let's benefit each other by watching over back. Be my eyes, to be precise. This Is what the voice is probably thinking right now to add more fuel to Lucius's anger.

Not in charge...Huh. His brain malfunctions for a moment but continues to listen. The way they try to explain everything is interesting.

JHO? He had heard about this group on television and even read articles about them. I heard that they have done some shady stuff in the past. Lucius was skeptical of all the rumors spreading around like a contagious sickness, but either way, the world has been toyed around by that person. Lucius could have sided with them and attempted to return the city to its original state, if only... He closed his eyes momentarily then reopens them to hear the rest of their words.
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sota ( 002 )

Postby Ploegy » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:34 am

Sota Kimura!!
      xxxmale twenty-seven years old aerokinesis quirk tagged: satomi
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Blocking out the chatter, Sota quietly stood before the coffee maker. He knew how some of the others got with him around. He couldn't say he was big on the attention though. Sure what he was doing was something that others hadn't dared to do, but he didn't think it made him anything special. If anything, he still didn't think he was even the leader they needed, yet it was the role he was taking on. Was he enough? That thought briefly troubled his mind and a sullen look glazed over his eyes, but he was quick to push it aside. He couldn't let the others see him in such a state. The last thing he wanted was to make other waver from standing with him because he was questioning himself. Staying strong was the only option.

His thoughts faded away at the sound of the coffeemaker going off. Allowing a faint smile to cross his lips, he poured his coffee into his mug and finally stepped away from the machines. His eyes briefly scanned the cafeteria again until they settled upon a young girl looking towards him with awe. He couldn't help but chuckle to himself at the expression. He remembered looking at heroes like that before when he was younger. To think someone would look at him with such an expression warmed his heart, though he wasn't sure if he truly deserved it. Even if he didn't, he had to accept it and appreciate it. Whether he thought he deserved it or not, people were going to look at him in such a manner. The heroes at least. He couldn't say the same for the villains. He was sure they would look at him with disgust, but that didn't matter either. He was going to continue to follow the path he believed was right.

Figuring he had lost himself enough in his own head, Sota began to make his way towards the table that Satomi was at. As he neared, he offered a warm smile in her direction before moving to the opposite side of the table. "Is it alright if
      I sit with you?"
      he asked, hoping that his presence wouldn't make her too nervous. That was another downside to the popularity he had around the JHO. There was no way to avoid it though. Because of this he often tried to connect with others and let them see him in a more casual light to make them more comfortable around him. This was especially true with the younger heroes because there were times he helped with their training.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: rising heroes || mha rp || o&a

Postby partlysocial » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:11 pm

Habiki Kannada-Male-25 years old-Echo-Tag:None? I guess other villains

Habiki rolled his eyes as far as he could go while waiting for more information. He definitely wasn’t known for being patient. Instead of tapping his foot, which would probably annoy some people, he scanned the room once more. He spotted someone new. There was a boy with green hair-furthering Habiki’s thoughts on having his hair fade to red-and green eyes, different from his own. He was interested in talking to him, and all others he saw, in fact, but he still couldn’t shake the feeling that something was, off.

He went away from that thought and to something that usually wasn’t a topic for him, clothes. Seeing as how everyone else was dressed made him feel self-conscious about his light, grey fabric t-shirt and dad jeans. He had never really paid attention to what he wore. He was definitely considering to buy a red dress shirt and black suit vest, though he would probably keep wearing his causal attire, unless he absolutely felt like dressing up. He wouldn’t say he’s entirely bored with seeing the same faces and people, he just likes to be surprised. Really, each person that comes through the door, makes him feel like a kid opening Christmas presents.

He turned his attentions away from the door and back to the speaker, anxious to listen. He also strained his ears to see if he heard anyone trying to come in quietly, but, sadly, he didn’t. He fiddles around with his shirt and hair, not really doing anything with it, just playing around, before putting his hair back up in a man bun. He once again scans the room, his eyes landing on the green haired boy, he inwardly groans “Even he’s dressed better than I am!”. It’s decided, he’s going out for clothes after this, but it has to actually finish first, since, he wants to hear what else they have to say.
partlysocial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me