Agents of Avengers RP (Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Agents of Avengers RP (Open and Accepting)

Postby Nex » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:34 am

Razzle Dazzle
@ Lincoln Campbell | Location: Unidentified Base (Assuming Lincoln’s in the SHIELD base? Either way Maximo doesn’t have a clue where he is)
OOC: I’ll just go ahead and jump right in. Super pumped to get this going again!

Maximo’s long lanky legs took him down the bland hallway. The clicks of his claws against the floor seemed to be the only sound echoing off of the blank walls. Note: Remind the manager person-thing that I have experience in interior design. Like seriously man, hang up some posters or somthin’. What is this a prison? Maximo’s pace slowed. Holy ravioli this could be a prison! But why would I be called to a prison? Maybe someone needs help? I could do that... Maximo bonked his snout right up against the wall. In midst of his thoughts the hallway turned and he failed to turn with it.
Max shook his head. He looked up to see a younger man human leaned up against the blank walls further down. The manager!
“Hey- HEY!” Max nearly tripped over his paws darting over, “Ever heard of a picture frame?”
hi call me trash,
rodents are my passion

Nex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:48 am

Lincoln jolted to attention hearing the voice, Looking around for the source he saw a retriever. "Were you speaking to me?" He asked and knelt down, "I'd put pictures up but I'm not in charge of the design. That would be the Director's call. I'm Lincoln." He said to Razzle Dazzle. He'd extend his hand for a sniff if it wasn't still sparking with electricity. Not enough to be seen by a person but enough to shock a dog.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nex » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:36 am

Razzle Dazzle
@ Lincoln Campbell | Location: Unidentified Base

Why is everyone so surprised when I speak to ‘em? Max shook his head. “Hey, you shouldn’t be surprised I can talk when your hands are literally sparking,” he hummed. “The name’s Max, no need to learn my full name.” He looked away from Lincoln for a moment. “Actually yes you do, I am Maximo Razzle Dazzle. I am here to defend the Earth... kinda. I’m not very good at it but it’s the thought that counts eh?”
hi call me trash,
rodents are my passion

Nex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:47 am

Nex wrote:
Razzle Dazzle
@ Lincoln Campbell | Location: Unidentified Base

Why is everyone so surprised when I speak to ‘em? Max shook his head. “Hey, you shouldn’t be surprised I can talk when your hands are literally sparking,” he hummed. “The name’s Max, no need to learn my full name.” He looked away from Lincoln for a moment. “Actually yes you do, I am Maximo Razzle Dazzle. I am here to defend the Earth... kinda. I’m not very good at it but it’s the thought that counts eh?”

"Yeah, I met and trained a few different powered people, Never met a talking dog before you though." Lincoln said and with concentration his hands stopped sparking. "I'm a bit nervous, Its my first time officially meeting S.H.I.E.L.D and I'm doing so without Daisy." He said.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nex » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:00 am

Razzle Dazzle
@ Lincoln Campbell | Location: Max didn’t know that huge circle Captain America carries around had a base. Good for him!

Max took a moment to compute the words Lincoln used in his explanation. Daisy could be a flower or a human. Why does a shield have such blank walls? But the word that stuck out to him the most was that Lincoln was nervous. Maybe Max was summoned here to help Lincoln! Fixing the walls didn’t seem like a proper task for a canine and there was literally nothing else here that required assistance. “Let me come with you!” Max blurted out.
hi call me trash,
rodents are my passion

Nex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:42 am

Nex wrote:
Razzle Dazzle
@ Lincoln Campbell | Location: Max didn’t know that huge circle Captain America carries around had a base. Good for him!

Max took a moment to compute the words Lincoln used in his explanation. Daisy could be a flower or a human. Why does a shield have such blank walls? But the word that stuck out to him the most was that Lincoln was nervous. Maybe Max was summoned here to help Lincoln! Fixing the walls didn’t seem like a proper task for a canine and there was literally nothing else here that required assistance. “Let me come with you!” Max blurted out.

"Alright, You can come with me." Lincoln allowed. "Oh, and Daisy's a person, you looked confused." He explained.

((Can you be Daisy? Or I can break my rule and be Daisy too.))
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nex » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:14 am

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

Name: Daisy Johnson
Quote: “Usually One Person Doesn’t Have The Solution, But 100 People With 1% Of The Solution? That Will Get It Done. I Think That’s Beautiful, Pieces Solving A Puzzle.”
Appearance:

Personality: Daisy is confident, she knows how to keep her chin held high. With some edge sprinkled in, she knows how to act in serious situations. She cares deeply about her friends and carries grievances with those who have wronged her or what she stands for.
History: A wiki comes flying in.
Family: Great-Grandfather: Calvin Johnson // Half-Sister: Kora
Crush: N/A
Friends: Lincoln Campbell - More TBD
Powers: Vibrational Manipulation
C.O: N/A

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧
Last edited by Nex on Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nex » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:19 am

Razzle Dazzle

“Huh, y’all have weird names,” Max murmured, mostly to himself. “Lead the way! I don’t know how ya find your way around here, maybe if there were posters... now that would be a different story.” Or if I could read, but no need to mention that.
hi call me trash,
rodents are my passion

Nex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:27 am

(( https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Quake This is the Skye-Daisy I know and Love))
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:46 am

Nex wrote:
Razzle Dazzle

“Huh, y’all have weird names,” Max murmured, mostly to himself. “Lead the way! I don’t know how ya find your way around here, maybe if there were posters... now that would be a different story.” Or if I could read, but no need to mention that.

"Again that's not up to me." Lincoln said and headed to the training room where he was supposed to meet up with someone else to train with.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me