Welcome V.2 ~ Multi Fanbase RP~ Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome V.2 ~ Multi Fanbase RP~ Accepting

Postby cKy » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:10 pm

ALEXANDER HAMILTON
I smiled. "its cool, im sure i already had enough subjects to teach. john spied over at us skeptically. "john? you okay, bud?" he smiled and sniffled, slowly getting off the chair and heading up to the front to join us. "hi.." he mumbled once again, toying with the rings on his notebook. although still sniffing from what i could only guess was a nervous breakdown, he stuck his hand out for the lady to shake. just like his old man! i taught him well *wipes fake tear in mind* my son.
༺♡༻ scott ༺♡༻ he him ༺♡༻ nzst ༺♡༻ ༺♡༻ th ༺♡༻
i like cky & 96bb & deron miller & bam margera & cds & dvds

“𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢...”
cKy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:26 pm

Jesica The Demon/Jess/13/Human/Demon/Tags: Jay

My face softened, as the guy rubbed his forehead lightly, "hey.. you alright there?"
Gonna be honest not much to say here hehe-
Other then the fact I took a bit of a break, but I'm here XD

Name's Demon, but some people call me Azura.

I just recently figured out I'm DemiRomantic - Omnisexual ^ so thats fun <3
She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

A note for anybody who would like to roleplay with me-
I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Drabbles ~ Character Storage~
Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheGalaxy » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:47 am

(My charcter is open! Her name is Experiment 692)
TheGalaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:05 am

Mozzarella J. Mozart|•||•|Music Teacher|•|Alexander Hamilton, John Laurens

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mozz nodded and turned towards John who finally joined them. She gave a small smile as she took his hand and shook it a couple times before letting go, “Well, I’m glad that you finally joined us John.”. The woman shifted over before turning her head towards Alexander and stepping back a little so John could join in on what they were talking about. “Mm. But don’t you think that’s a little too much?” she asked.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Celtic M. Lefattè |• | |•| Monster History|•|Open

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~~~
Last edited by Ƥɛтɛяραn on Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
I used to be Ǥσσɢℓɛ Ƨɛиƨαι (please do not steal)
back home for the holidays <3
Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:10 am

Protholumus

i nodded.. "Yes, That name does ring a bell" i said softly "Anyways cutie, Lets get you to our dorms" i said smiling
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:38 am

(Peter Kaylee, Juliana and Achen are opened. They are just walking around)

Achen~ Kaylee, Juliana and I just felt like walking around. We could to my ship if we wanted to but we choose not to. Considering I have game consoles on my ship.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:42 am

FranJesica The Demon wrote:
Francesca The Demon/Fran/12/Demon/Human/Tags: Jack, Izzy

I sighed and looked over at Jack "sorry about that, Just trying to find out where our older sister is" I looked over at Izzy

Isabella The Demon/Izzy/10/Demon/Human/Tags: Fran, Jack

I gasped quietly, "oh gosh, I didn't even introduce myself, oh god.. I'm Isabella, call me Izzy!" I smiled sweetly
Gonna be honest not much to say here hehe-
Other then the fact I took a bit of a break, but I'm here XD

Name's Demon, but some people call me Azura.

I just recently figured out I'm DemiRomantic - Omnisexual ^ so thats fun <3
She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

A note for anybody who would like to roleplay with me-
I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Drabbles ~ Character Storage~
Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cKy » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:46 pm

JOHN LAURENS
I smiled a bit. my dad laughed slightly. "a bit.." i took out my notebook and my pen and began finishing up something i had started writing a few years ago. it was based on a movie, or musical i saw called 'legion of the black'. it had something to do with abnd called black veil brides.
cKy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:35 pm

(This is exactly why I stopped responding)

Mizu
*Insert text here*
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:05 pm

Gabby Autumns || Male || 25 || Human || ~~~|| xx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aster Devado || Male || 25 || Human/Ram Hybrid || Discord || Discord & Gerd

Discord smiled a little, "Well I'm glad that you and your brother got over it...Oo, wait, you have a brother? How come you never mentioned this?~ Do you have any other siblings?" . Aster had to put a hand on her head to keep her from asking too many questions. Discord smiled a bit more as she took a sip of her coffee.

(wb ><)

Azazel Devado || Male || 50 || Human || None || Loki & Thor

Azazel looked at Thor with no empathy. Well he hasn’t been there for the downfall of his kingdom, which seemed a little interesting, but he decided not to question about it. His head turned towards Loki who was busy petting Wrath, which wasn’t the best thing to do as Wrath ha- He winced once the jackal snapped at the man’s hand. His head turned back towards Thor, “I probably should’ve warned you about that one... heh. Whoops.” a grin was placed on his face as Wrath moved his head away and headed between the two brothers. Azzy shot a glare at Wrath who returned it by giving him an innocent look. The tzar rolled his eyes in annoyance.

Lucifer Devado || Male || 45 || Human/Ibex Hybrid || ~~ || Tulip

Lucifer looked at Tulip who said that he had to be placed in the teacher dorms due to his age. Somewhat he was offended, but on the other hand he could understand. His head turned forward so he can pay attention to what was in front of him, “Quite frankly it doesn’t matter to me, as long as I get some decent hours of sleep.”. A smile took place on the hybrid’s face.

Discord Dione || Female || 25 || Human || xxx

~~post with Aster~~

Ealine Ries || Male || 19 || Human || None || Eliot;

The twins had finally let their cousin go after they finally got done tormenting him with a couple of bleats and a couple of hits to the stomach as payback whenever Jay retaliated. It was of course not dangerous as they didn’t hit each other hard and to the point that they would bruise each other. Ealine and Eliot held each other’s hand as Jay walked off. After he was gone from sight, Ealine turned his head towards Eliot, “Are you thinking what I’m thinking?”. A mischievous smile appeared on the other’s face, “F-Funny you should ask because I know what you are thinking. But let’s give him a break.. I think we should head over to class.”. They both looked at each other and laughed. “B-But seriously we should.” . They both nodded before letting go of each other’s hand and headed off towards the main building.

Eliot Ries || Male || 19 || Human || None|| Ealine, Jay;

~post with Ealine~~

Renee Thumper || Female || 28 || Human || None || Protholumus

Renee bobbed her head once Protholumus said that he knew him..well his name. She was about to say something, but she shut her mouth and blushed once he called her 'cutie'. A sheepish laugh came from her as she picked up her stuff, "Stop messing around, I'm not that cute.". Her face grew a little more red. Renee shrugged it off before moving ever so slightly due to the number of objects that she was carrying. But it didn't matter, as soon as she got to her room, the sooner that she can relax.. or well go to class at this point... relaxing was the best option.

Jay Weber || Male || 20 || Human || ~~~|| Jess

"Eh, I'm fine. Really. Just fighting a little with my cousins that's all." he said as he looked over to the side and then back towards Jess. "I'm Jay." he said as he held out his hand for her to shake.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me