Welcome V.2 ~ Multi Fanbase RP~ Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome V.2 ~ Multi Fanbase RP~ Accepting

Postby cKy » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:57 pm

MIKEY WAY
why would Gerard call me. now of all times.i was this close to finishing... either way i had obliged to what he asked when he called me and met him at a local coffee shop. i saw him with two others so i cautiously made my Way over to them.

EYYYYYYY
JOHN LAURENS
dad and i smiled in unison. i mumbled something along the lines of 'it was good to see you cant stay any longer good bye' and quickly left the classroom, heading down the halls to my dorm. i wanted to scream again.

ALEX HAMILTON
after john had abruptly left the classroom, i smiled and apology, "sorry, john isn't usually that antisocial.." my mind jumped to the worst case senario of him being aloe at a time like this but tried to brush it off, to seem calm.
cKy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [Egg] » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:20 am

{Sorry, I keep going to reply, then forget to type up my reply
Can I have some reposts?}
x
┌────────────────────┐
xxxxxxxxdeviantart
.....discord: simp.egg
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxshe/her
xxxxxxxxasex/birom
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxgamer
xxxxxxxxxxartist
└────────────────────┘
x
x
x
x
x
x
【 𝕝 ❜ 𝕠 𝕖 𝕦 𝕗 𝕥 ❜ 𝕒 𝕚 𝕞 𝕖 】
[Egg]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:27 pm

(I honestly dont know whats happening, I just came back from a sleepover XD)

Jesica The Demon/Jess/13/Human/Demon/Tags: Jay

i nodded, "Yea, I understand, I'm not a full blood demon myself"
Gonna be honest not much to say here hehe-
Other then the fact I took a bit of a break, but I'm here XD

Name's Demon, but some people call me Azura.

I just recently figured out I'm DemiRomantic - Omnisexual ^ so thats fun <3
She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

A note for anybody who would like to roleplay with me-
I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Drabbles ~ Character Storage~
Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Whimsical.Ghosts:. » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:20 pm

.:Heart.of.Gold:. wrote:
.:Heart.of.Gold:. wrote:
ღ~ℭ𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔯𝔞 "ℭ𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔶"|յկ|♀|𝔇𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔵𝔲𝔞𝔩|𝔓𝔞𝔫𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔠|𝔊𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔠𝔥|Ember~ღ

Candy looked at Ember with a smug grin. Of course she was, she had no reason not to be. She followed the rules, the teachers and staff liked her, she had a small social following, and her favorite club started soon. "You know I am!" Candy purred, her ears folding back, making her look more smug. The look didn't last long, it was too uncomfortable to hold, besides, she didn't actually care that much. Gloating about school was pointless, nobody ever cared there, most didn't even try.
𝒫𝓊𝓇𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒 fєυℓѕ 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hi, I'm Whimsy! I love birds, art, and roleplaying. Feel free to invite to or request a 1x1 and I'll join if I can! I also love talking to people in general, so don't hesitate to message me if you need a friend, I don't bite <3

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

ImageImageImage
𝐼 ℓσνє 𝓨𝓸𝓾
.:Whimsical.Ghosts:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:30 pm

(Any one is the open?)
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:27 pm

(Shuri is ink)
Shuri~ I left my classroom to go look around. Before I left my classroom I grabbed my panther gauntlets and put them back on.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:57 pm

(OK then)

Mizu
*Is wondering around the school? Class? He doesn't even know anymore, he's zoning out
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:21 pm

Shuri~ I cam across a person(Mizu). "Hi are you okay?" I asked Mizu.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:19 am

Gabby Autumns || Male || 25 || Human || ~~~|| xx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aster Devado || Male || 25 || Human/Ram Hybrid || Discord || Discord & Gerd

Ater watched as someone walked over to them. He playfully nudged at Discord’s side and bobbed his head towards the man that walked in. Discord turned her head towards where Aster was looking at. A bright smile spread across her face, the same smile that she gave Gerard when she met him, “Hello~, I’m guessing that you are Gerard’s brother?”. Aster looked away, not really interested in talking, he stayed mute and just carefully sipped his coffee.

Azazel Devado || Male || 50 || Human || None || Loki & Thor

He smiled, "You're welcome," he replied sarcastically as he looked at Wrath, who was still giving him an innocent look. "Ah, wipe that look off your face sobaka, you are not that innocent." he growled at the jackal before looking up back towards Loki and Thor, "Maybe I should introduce you to Wrath. Wrath is one of the seven jackals that the current king of the Old Kingdom owns. The jackals protect and serve the royal family.". He watched as Wrath mimic something that he didn't quite get as he was placing a paw against his head and moving it back and away from his face, allowing it to curve down, almost like a 'c'. "Wrath,". The jackal snarled and then barked at him. However Azzy glared at the jackal that sent him to the ground, with his paws crossing over. The jackal returned the glare, but he turned his head away and nipped at the other's (thor's) leg.

( I have no idea what his kingdom nameis, so i just put old. i need help on the kingdom name x3)

Lucifer Devado || Male || 45 || Human/Ibex Hybrid || ~~ || Tulip

Lucifer looked at Tulip who said that he had to be placed in the teacher dorms due to his age. Somewhat he was offended, but on the other hand he could understand. His head turned forward so he can pay attention to what was in front of him, “Quite frankly it doesn’t matter to me, as long as I get some decent hours of sleep.”. A smile took place on the hybrid’s face.

Discord Dione || Female || 25 || Human || xxx

~~post with Aster~~

Ealine Ries || Male || 19 || Human || None || Eliot;

The twins had finally let their cousin go after they finally got done tormenting him with a couple of bleats and a couple of hits to the stomach as payback whenever Jay retaliated. It was of course not dangerous as they didn’t hit each other hard and to the point that they would bruise each other. Ealine and Eliot held each other’s hand as Jay walked off. After he was gone from sight, Ealine turned his head towards Eliot, “Are you thinking what I’m thinking?”. A mischievous smile appeared on the other’s face, “F-Funny you should ask because I know what you are thinking. But let’s give him a break.. I think we should head over to class.”. They both looked at each other and laughed. “B-But seriously we should.” . They both nodded before letting go of each other’s hand and headed off towards the main building.

Eliot Ries || Male || 19 || Human || None|| Ealine, Jay;

~post with Ealine~~

Renee Thumper || Female || 28 || Human || None || Protholumus

Her face grew redder, "I'm almost thirty and I am not that cute. I'm trash.. Or well that's what my species nickname was until I turned human...for some odd reason.". Her face scrunched up as she tried not to laugh. Her head tilted to the side, wondering why he was calling her cute, honestly others would have to think twice before calling her cute. Maybe it was the horrid 'birthmark' on her face that still gave away that look of a raccoon's mask, in which she used to be one until again, human. Renee tired to frown but it didn't work, she couldn't help but smile.

Jay Weber || Male || 20 || Human || ~~~|| Jess

Jay nodded, glad that she understood his question. There wasn’t really a question that came to mind as he didn’t know what to ask.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cKy » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:15 am

MIKEY WAY
"as a matter of fact, i am." I put out my arm to shake. "I'm mikey, if gerd didn't tell you." Gerard rolled his eyes a bit.
༺♡༻ scott ༺♡༻ he him ༺♡༻ nzst ༺♡༻ ༺♡༻ th ༺♡༻
i like cky & 96bb & deron miller & bam margera & cds & dvds

“𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢...”
cKy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me