Lock

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Should this keep going anymore?

Yes.
100%
No, I'm bored of it.
No votes

Total votes : 4

Re: Tʜᴇ Wᴀʏ ᴛᴏ Hᴏᴍᴇ (Multi-Fandom) --> Closed

Postby nuffquaa » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:15 pm

𝘋𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘗𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴!!

This new "Hysan" guy didn't seem to be too much of a pleasure. He was definitely a talker, and was very technical with all his gadgets and items. It was kind of strange. So far, everyone Dipper had met had been unique in some way. However, he and his sister Mabel were just normal people. It was at that moment that he was very thankful Mabel was here. At least he would be able to have somebody who understood him. Dipper pushed these thoughts to the back of his mind and focused back on reality. In all honesty, he wasn't very fond of this person either. The thought that he could take pictures and gather a ton of information on them gave him a suspicious feeling. Luckily he was just a normal human being, so there wasn't really anything to collect. Same with his sister. This was a plus side, he guessed.

Dipper started to get sick of the squabbling between the others, but he didn't butt in. He just stood there awkwardly next to his sister, waiting for them to break up. However, the fight seemed to last for a while. Finally, his sister stood up to them and suggested they move on. Dipper wasn't all too confident with having this guy coming along with them, but he knew there was nothing he could do. He did apologize after a little bit, though. That was a good thing. Their group was definitely growing, though. How many more people were going to tag along? He did agree with Mabel, though. Apparently Rin and Nadia agreed, also. Great. They were all on the same page. "Yeah, we should probably get going," Dipper piped up glancing around the forest. "If we're going to be here for a while, we should probably start finding or making some kind of shelter." He rubbed his chin, thinking hard. "Maybe we can split in pairs. Two of us can find shelter, two of us food and water..." He quickly noticed that the number was uneven. "Uh.. maybe three people could go find food and two find shelter?" It was an idea. Maybe it would work? Or would these older people even take him seriously? He sure hoped so.
nuffquaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guar » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:38 pm

ariel • archangel • supernatural oc • tag; haise, squigly, leviathan
The celestial being was disappointed when the man avoided eye contact and seemed to just avoid her due to believing that she was a human. She could understand why she would've mistaken for one - her vessel was one after all - so she took no offence unlike some of her siblings. "There is no need to worry, Haise. I am not human." Ariel reassured, chuckling softly, "I just look like this to be able to walk amongst them, you see, my true form is too overwhelming." She continued as she looked between the three, it seemed the girl wasn't human either, considering Haise didn't appear to be nervous around her.

"I am the archangel Ariel." She took this chance to introduce herself as well as explain what she was, she didn't even know if these people knew about the angels, that was no reason to worry, though, the woman was perfectly capable of explaining those too. The fact that the boy was a ghoul made sense - Ariel may not have known all supernatural beings, but she knew what ghouls were. "My vessel is human, though." She decided to add, "Would that still cause an issue for you?"
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:36 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝐌𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥
𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐝; Excited
𝐓𝐚𝐠𝐬; Dipper,
Ms. Fortune, Rin,
Hysan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Mabel sighed with relief as everyone seemed to agree with her, and she smiled back at Hysan who seemed to apologize. Walking alongside her brother, she listened to what he had to say. Not a bad idea. But she didn't like the idea of staying put and waiting longer to get home. The less they walk, the higher the chance of the glade getting found before them. However, she reminded herself how far away from the glade everyone was. If five of them woke up this far away, the others out there must be just as far. For once, Mabel decided to listen to him. Nodding in agreement, she stuffed the map back in her sweater before turning to face the group. She placed the stick she picked up back down where they were to keep their direction. Split up? It is true that Mabel and Dipper aren't around each other constantly, but a great majority of the time they were. And for her to find him all the way in another world where it was supposedly "dangerous," she wasn't so fond of the idea of splitting up. What if something happens to him while she's not there? If there was one thing she rarely ever did, it was worry about him. But, he seemed to have a good idea as to what he wanted to do, so she didn't want to get in his way. More than she already has. She looked down at the ground with uncertainty, trying to think of how they were going to find shelter. "Maybe.. we should try to assemble a mini shelter," she spoke in the most serious voice she had in a while. "One that we could take with us. I don't know if staying in one spot for a long time is a good idea." She kicked a small pebble in the ground, wishing there were blankets, yarn, anything anywhere. Mabel was great at knitting, and capable of sewing an entire tent up if there were any leftover crafts stuff. However, she remembered the note. It told them to use the resources around them, and she quickly looked at the lush greenery around them. The eerie looking forest was whimsically beautiful, loads of giant trees with webbing branches. Wait, that's it!

Jogging over to a nearby tree, she looked up with the idea filling her head. She was going to get those branches and weave them together into a sturdy roof! Sort of like knitting, right? "I'll gather stuff for the shelter!" she said excitedly, bouncing a little as she reached into her sweater. She felt the glitter, but still didn't feel it. Rummaging around some more, she felt something pointy. There it was! "This is a job for my.." Grabbing her other weapon by the handle, she pulled it out for all to see. "Grappling hook!" Mabel looked up and carefully aimed it upwards, looking at a branch sturdy enough to hold her weight, along with another just good enough to yank off the tree. This will be fun!
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Egg With Legs » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:24 am

Dung Beetle Knight - Kingdom Death Monster - Tags; Natsu + Genji mentioned

The DBK layed on the grass, having woken up a while ago, staring up at the sun through the canopy of leaves above it. Not some ravenous beast, luring those entranced to their doom, but a true sun. And not some mess of razor blades that could rend flesh from bone, but true grass. He soaked it all in, in pure bliss. Of course, this would leave his garden without care, and those humans by the False Sun without his protection, but they could probably hande themselves. Glancing to the side, he spotted a strange cloud of smoke, spiraling into the air. Smoke equaled humans, so he might as well see what surface people are like. Picking himself up off the ground, he moved to put his Dung Ball behind him and the smoke. Then, he marched toward it, rolling the ball in front of him.

Meanwhile, a certain pink haired mage and cyborg feel a slight rumbing in the earth beneath their feet, and, for anyone with a sense of smell smells the stench of what could only be described as a combination of 3 month old picked fish, a gardens worth of rotten vegetables, and the very bottom refuse of a dumpster.
Bizarre person with a bizarre taste in everything.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:15 am

Rin Okumura
      ───────────────────────────────────
      15 Male Blue Exorcist Tagged: Dipper, Mabel, Ms. Fortune & Hysan

Splitting up? He wasn't sure how great of an idea that was, but they could all explore the area around them as they went on. It seemed better to stay as close as possible just in case something happened. He did agree with needing to find supplies though. They wouldn't be able to survive if they didn't. He wasn't sure he'd be all that great at making a shelter given the fact that he had never done such before, but he could find food. That didn't seem too hard of a task. How bad could he mess something like that up? If he just stuck to looking for fruits or berries then he couldn't imagine it getting bad, unless the berries he picked were poisonous. He wasn't sure how much effect that would have on him, but it'd be bad for the rest he assumed. Maybe he'd have to stay away from berries.

Snapping out of his thoughts, Rin's eyes darted in Mabel's direction as she pulled out a grappling hook. She could fit that in her sweater? That was pretty impressive. Seeing that she had collecting supplies for a shelter underhand, the demon decided he'd offer to get food. "I'm going to search around here for whatever looks edible," he said. Before he could get any objections, he darted ahead. Food had always been an area he excelled in. Most found it surprising that he actually was an excellent cook, but it was something he rather enjoyed and it was a way of keeping his mind off things. Humming softly to himself, he waved his tail out behind him as he scanned his surroundings. Nothing seemed to be standing out to him. Would this place really be without food? It seemed impossible. Snorting softly, he dismissed the negative thought just in time to see a bush that had been parted up ahead. His eyes grew wide and a grin crossed his face. Within the shrub was a nest. It was larger than a bird's nest, but in it were eggs. Could they possibly be used for cooking something? He wouldn't know until he tried.

Scampering over to the nest, he began collecting the eggs. That was his mistake. By the time a growl hit his ears, it was too late. A massive, clawed foot collided with his abdomen and immediately caused him to drop the eggs as he was sent back. Letting out a sharp cry of pain, Rin managed to land on his hands and knees before lifting his head to see what he'd been attacked by. Standing in front of the next was a small, gray dragon, which Rin assumed to be a rather large lizard. Narrowing his eyes, he pushed himself to his feet and reached over his shoulder to grab Kurikara. Leaving the sheath in it's carrier, he drew the sword and caused his true form to make itself present. "You really wanna go buddy?! Nobody hits me a gets away with it!" he shouted, his voice carrying through the woods.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tʜᴇ Wᴀʏ ᴛᴏ Hᴏᴍᴇ (Multi-Fandom) --> Now O & A

Postby Issun » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:02 am

•••[ Yellow Diamond | Agender | Gem | Houseki no Kuni] [Tags: Ochako]
    >Yellow smiled, and tried their best not to, but still laughed at her response. "Oh well, that's alright! I got your back!" They grinned, trying to suppress any further laughter. It seemed like it would be rude, since she wasn't their sibling, even if forgetting something like that reminded them of some of the others. "Yeah, we need a bowl or something," they grumbled. Easier said than done, though. "Uhh, I don't really know. Maybe..." They looked up to observe the trees, humming in thought. "Maybe... we can weave something..? Twigs and pine needles and vines and stuff. Then we'll have a basket! I'm not great at it, but it's better than nothing." They pitched the idea hopefully as they focused their gaze on Ochako, because it seemed probable. Breaking apart a tree or plants was easier than trying to carve something out of a stone, too.
    >They paused for a moment at the idea of hunting. It would be their best bet, most likely. "Well, I've never tried to hunt before either. Can't be that hard though, right? Just find something and slash at it, works on Lunarians." It was pretty evident they didn't wholly understand what they were talking about, but they were blindly confident nonetheless. "I mean, what kind of stuff do you think could be around here?" They stepped a bit to the side of their path, looking past the trees. Going deeper into the forest didn't seem like a great idea, because the less light that got through, the less energy they'd have. "Everything I've ever seen's been small. Birds, bugs... some sealife."

•••[ Royal | Male | Transcended | Iconoclasts] [Tags: Cinnabar]
    >Royal was aggravated; that note had to be some stupid, sick joke, but he could definitely believe somebody would kidnap him. This place made no sense, looking like something the pirates grew yet being nowhere near water, as far as he could tell. And he was pretty sure that at least one of the creatures he'd seen flapping around wasn't normal, but he got out of that area pretty fast. He anxiously spun a flower in his hands, though it was the geometric one he'd summoned when he first woke up, fiddling with it and trying to hold onto something that could remind him of his home. He jumped as he heard someone's yelling, but calmed down when he realised it was a person. Or, something akin to one, but, good enough. It didn't sound like someone he knew, though, so he didn't immediately feel compelled to investigate. What was more concerning to him now, though, was some odd patches on the trees. Sure, they weren't normal trees by his standards, but even he could tell that there weren't supposed to be dead areas on them. He furrowed his eyebrows, now curious enough to follow this path, ready to defend himself if need be. He wasn't afraid, he couldn't be.
    >The further down this path he went, the more visible small, silvery lights were visible to him; he was surprised to see those lights floated around a humanoid figure, as if they manipulated it. He fidgeted as he saw them, because his first thought was that it was an Agent- that was the only kind of person he could think of who'd have some weird, destructive power. Then again, maybe they weren't assigned to be an agent, but they were definitely someone else that was part of the transcendence program, as far as he was concerned. "You there, Reborn!" He stood more upright and tried to act braver than he was as he spoke to Cinnabar, stepping closer to them. "Were you taken here with me? How did we get here?" He spoke more like he already knew there wouldn't be an answer, because it felt like a sort of long-shot that they'd know anything he didn't. Still, he watched them closely, because if they were an Agent they probably wouldn't like him very much.
Issun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tʜᴇ Wᴀʏ ᴛᴏ Hᴏᴍᴇ

Postby gojo » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:56 am

Corrin
    ♔▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♔

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Tags: Peridot
    Male
    Fire Emblem Fates

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxCorrin hadn't really thought about it. It was a pretty bizarre concept to think that he was in a whole different dimension. He had briefly witnessed time travelers, but hadn't experienced it. But this was on an entire different another level. He only nodded somberly as he listened. "So there's war back where you live as well..." He felt his heart sink, but this was all the more reason for him to get back to his world and instill peace. He smiled a little bit. Her story was a little bittersweet, but it warmed his heart a bit. "Although the fighting isn't over, I'm glad you were able to find friends that could help." For a few moments he was silent. "With friends like that by your side, who would take you in even knowing you had worked with the enemy, I know you'll win this." He placed his hand on her shoulder for a moment for comfort, before hearing something faint from up ahead.

xxxFor a few long moments he listened to both her talking, and the surrounding area. He was about to look back to Peridot convinced that he was just paranoid, when saw it burst out from the trees. His eyes darted across the creature's body as he brandished his Yato. He supposed he should've been expecting the unexpected. It didn't seem to have taken too much of an interest in them, but he wasn't going to take any chances. It was a bit bigger than the wyverns back home, and though wyvern riders were a bit of a challenge but he at least had experience with fighting large winged opponents. He looked back to Peridot from the corner of his eye reassurance. "Believe it or not, I fight things kind of similar to this back in my world," He tried hard to speak with confidence, but in truth he was a bit afraid. A slip up here could get him and his partner killed. He began to side step, staring intently at that monster before them. It's head twisted slowly to the side, it's eyes beady yet focused. It hadn't seemed to not them before this... Perhaps it's sight was based on movement? He didn't have time to think about that now, however. It belted out a powerful squawk and officially sent it's sites on the pair. From it's perch on the trees it descended, the wind from it's wings blowing Corrin's hair and cape back. the closer it got, the more his stomach began to twist. Unfamiliar enemies always mean trouble.

x
    x
    x
    x
    x

Cinnabar
    ♔▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♔
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Tags: Royal
    Agender
    Unknown(between 400-3000)
    Land of the Lustrous
    (Houseki no Kuni)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxCinnabar stopped dead in their tracks, turning to face who had addressed them. However, a look of horror spread across their face as they saw the damage they had been causing to the forest. In their frantic search they hadn't even realized they had been leaving a trail. They weren't used to walking in dense trees like this, and the panic they had been in didn't help. They decided it would be best not to worry about that for now as their crimson eyes finally settled on who had called out to them. Before they could even take in the fact they had been called "Reborn", he was already asking questions. Cinnabar grimaced as he stepped towards them, taking a few steps back to keep the distance. Whatever he was, he didn't seem to be a gem. "I... I'm afraid I know about as much as you do," They spoke quietly in stark contrast the yelling they had been doing just moment prior. "I should be asking you the same thing." Cinnabar looked off to the side, clenching their fist with the note in it. It was blackened, and most likely unreadable at this point. It would've been a perfect time to have brought their gloves. They had seen bits and pieces about other worlds and partnering up, but for the most part it was mystery.

xxxThe poison around them began to flare, and they tightened their grip on the note. They couldn't get agitated now, though. They had to stay focused. Cinnabar looked Royal up and down, attempting to get read on him. He didn't seem to have a weapon on him. The possibility of him being a threat was still there however, and for a moment they considered running. But they had sullied their only source of information about this place, and there was no doubt he had gotten a note too. They had to take their chances and if worse came to worse, at least they were considerably fast.
gojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tʜᴇ Wᴀʏ ᴛᴏ Hᴏᴍᴇ (Multi-Fandom) --> Now O & A

Postby swiftblossom » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:51 am

xxx【 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞 】
xxxxxxx[♛]xxxxxxx
xxxx-(age) 23 yrs
xxxx-(gender) male
xxxx-(fandom) tokyo
xxxxxxxxxxghoul
xxxx-(mood) worried
xxxx-(tags) squigly,
xxxxxxxleviathan
xxxxariel

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Haise for once since she came upon Squigly and he's group, Haise looked up at her. He looked into her eyes, forcing the hunger that rose like a fever. "I don't know..." Haise said quietly, moving his eyes to the tree behind Ariel. And then it hit him what she had said-- she was an archangel. Haise's breath caught in his throat as he gave her a curt, polite bow. "I apologize for my rudeness." Though the white and black haired half-ghoul hadn't been that rude, he still never met her gaze until now. He felt bad for this, knowing that meeting one's gaze was the proper way to introduce one's self. Haise stood up right after a bit. "I've never been in the presence of an archangel-- though I assume you'd like us to act as if you were a normal human. Would I be correct?" Haise asked, putting his hands in his pockets. His eyes strayed to the trees past Ariel, still refusing to look at her directly.

xxx【 𝐇𝐲𝐬𝐚𝐧】
xxxxxxx[♛]xxxxxxx
xxxx-(age) 19 yrs
xxxx-(gender) male
xxxx-(fandom) zodiac
xxxx-(mood) content
xxxx-(tags) mable,
xxxxdipper,
xxxxnadia,
xxxxrin

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hysan frowned, splitting up? It seemed logical but... From experience, splitting up can lead to disasters. After all, it was what happened before he had gotten tied to that explosive. He had barely turned it off a few seconds before it would go... He could remember it like yesterday. But he couldn't focus on his world. He needed to focus on getting back. Back to his universe. Back to the Zodiac that he loved so much. Back to Rho. Back home. He flashed a smile when he saw Mable produce a grappling hook, Hysan had seen these older versions of the hook-like device. However, they had advanced quite a bit. Though Hysan didn't use a grappling hook, so it was none of his business. "I think I'll stay with Lady Mable, and help to built us a shelter." He smiled at the group, watching Mable work quietly. "After all, how hard could it be versus creating a realistic android with it's own feelings and personality?" He shrugged as he watched Rin announce he was going to look for food. Instantly, Hysan's thoughts drifted to the food back home.

Brainberries, sushi, aquadile cakes, sponge cakes, and falcon poppers. Oh, it all sounded to good to him right now. The over proportioned Aquarian dishes, the small dishes served at Aries. His mouth watered, and he shook his head to void himself of his thoughts, it would only make him hungrier. Hysan wiped his mouth with his sleeve and walked over, snagging down branches from the trees. "I was thinking, Lady Mable, that we could create somewhat of a pulley system if we end up having to go into the taller trees for large branches." Hysan pointed up at the large branches, with huge protruding leaves above him. "I think that if we used one of these loose vines, we can create a sturdy enough pulley to bring things down from there so we can use as building materials." Hysan said, tugging on a thick, but flexible, vine on one of the many trees around them.
swiftblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:54 am

Annabeth Chase
    // Percy Jackson // 17 // Mood; Neutral // Tags; Open //
      And just as soon as the figure appeared, she was gone. This left some sort of panic within the young girl as she stood in the exact same spot, waiting as if the woman would've appeared again. She didn't forcing, Annabeth to trek on and advance towards the portals. She could her many different voices in the distances, but she wanted to stay away from them. She wondered if this forest was filled with monsters, or if it was harmless. Whoever took her here probably had more of an intention than explained in the note. She needed to get out of here and hurry back to camp. Her heart was aching more and more by the second about how badly she missed Percy and his dorky self.

Natsu Dragneel
    // Fairy Tail // 18? // Mood; Angry // Tags; Genji //
      Natsu narrowed his eyes. Why did this dude keep pressing on about being all buddy buddy and travelling together? He wanted none of this and just stared at the cyborg dude, now introduced as Genji Shimada, eyeing him warily. The fire mage had no intentions of making friends, as he just wanted to get out of here without having to hurt anyone. "I'm a... what would you call it? A lone wolf. I've got a serious goal, and I want to reach it, dude. If you're not trying to help me get the heck out of here, I'm not interested." Natsu's reasoning was point-blank. "I'm Natsu Dragneel."
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:22 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝐌𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥
𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐝; Excited
𝐓𝐚𝐠𝐬; Dipper, Hysan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Mabel found a suitable spot to shoot, and shot the hook high up to the tree. She glanced back down at her brother before waving a bit. "Look, look! I'm all the way up here!" She stood on top of a branch that she wasn't exactly sure was safe, but grabbed a pretty flexible and thick branch. She struggled to yank it off the tree before finally holding it in her arm. She listened as the newcomer spoke, and nodded. Whatever he felt worked best. Looking back over at Dipper, she gave a faint smile. "If you're planning on leaving, be careful, alright?" She ironically told him this as she stood precariously in a tree. "And that sounds great! Throw me that thing!" Before she could react to the vine, she felt the limb beneath her give way.

As she fell, Mabel crashed into several more branches before landing stomach first on a lower one. Much more safe and secure, she still managed to keep the branches she collected in her arm. The girl simply laughed, brushing herself off and getting back on her feet. "I'm okay!" she yelled excitedly, her hair now littered with leaves. Pulling out another branch, she now waited for Hysan to go through with his plan.
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me