Game of Survival || Multifandom RP || Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Game of Survival || Multifandom RP || Open

Postby Smiley100P » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:29 pm

Steven | 14 | M | Yellow
Tags: Dipper, Kayla, Borean

Steven froze with fear upon noticing the monster, even though he dealt with a lot of these back at home. After a second or less, he jumped from the claw, briefly gaining a foot and a half of altitude.he almost immediately conjured his shield and readied for battle, shortly before he hears catlyn's plan.
"What!?" he says uponthe flood's mention.
BASKIN-ROBBINS ALWAYS FINDS OUT
[size=85]Smiley | Gemini | M | Heteroromantic Asexual ithink
-Complete trashord
-Owner of 2VT
-Complete trashlord
-writing a webcomic, hopefully
-complete trashlord
Current status: officially a forfunite
Smiley100P

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taroka » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:09 pm

Emai Kashew/20/FM/Bi/White Team/Tags: Wilson
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    As the flow of the storyline came to a stop, Emai sighed and placed the pen back in it's holder. "Sheesh, not having my laptop is a sudden pain..." She looked up at Wilson, taking notice that the male seemed oddly curious of her actions. "What? Have you never seen an insomniac before?" She smiled, albeit a bit too brightly to be genuine. The girl was also strangely enjoying the fact that Wilson hadn't commented on her looks like the folks back at home. In Emai's world, obesity was beauty, meaning that she was the amongst 'ugliest' in her world. It was nice to have a conversation that didn't end in degrading comments for once. "If you want, we could start going now. I'm done writing this story, so I won't be stopping for another few hours." Emai said, hopping onto a raised platform and casually whistling
taroka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:04 am

Claus / The Masked Man
      ───────────────────────────────────
      13 Male Mother 3 Red Team Tagged: Ms. Fortune

So she was part of his team. So much for avoiding them. Wrinkling his nose slightly, he figured that he just had to give in to actually being with someone. If the Masked Man came out, then it happened. He would have to deal with that when it happened though he couldn't necessarily deal with it all that easily. "Guess that means we're on the same team," the boy replied as he dropped his hand back down to his side. Maybe it wouldn't be all too bad to be with someone. His chances for survival might go up or maybe even his chances for avoiding the Masked Man. Ms. Fortune seemed kind enough that maybe she wouldn't cause him to lose control. It was all he could hope for at this point. "Might as well work together to get through this hellhole then. I'm not too sure about the others on our team, but I haven't seen 'em so it might be best for us just go without 'em. A big group isn't a situation ideal for someone like me anyways." Even if he didn't know the others, it was possible that the more people he was around that the more they would frustrate him and cause him to let the Masked Man in. With one person he could at least kind of control it.

Caitlyn
      21 Female Pokemon Yellow Team Tagged: Jayla, Borean, Steven & Dipper

As the water rose around her, Caitlyn knew she'd only be able to hold her breath for so long before she would need to surface. That is where Sapphire came in handy though. She trusted her Pokemon enough to get her out without many problems. Moving over to the serpent, she wrapped her arms around its neck before the water came up to her face. As soon as she was fully submerged, the Milotic took off through the water toward the exit. Nearing the door that was gushing out water, Sapphire burst out with Caitlyn still hanging on to her. Managing to make it a few feet outside the building, the Milotic cast her gaze upward to spot the dragon hovering overhead. Signalling to the other Pokemon, she dropped her head once more to check on her trainer. Caitlyn was a bit slow to come to, but she broke out into a coughing fit as the air began to rush into her body once again. Maybe her plan hadn't been that great, but she was alive and the others were safe as far as she was concerned. "Good work, Sapphire," she mumbled to her Pokemon as she released her grip from the serpent's neck. She figured she needed to make some gesture to show that she was alright to the others. Raising a hand to the air, she curled her fingers into a fist and held it up. A sign of victory in her eyes.

Seeing the Milotic and girl emerge from the building, the dragon let a soft grunt escape his nostrils. Without much warning, Zyo swooped down and began to prepare to make a landing so the others could get off and make sure his trainer was alright. To think she would pull such a stunt without the likes of Riley was what really surprised him, but it seemed to have worked this time. Landing a little ways away from Caitlyn, the Salamence lowered his wings to allow the teens to climb off if they wished.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:47 am

Azura
auzzie, zurah | 17 | female | asexual | black team ; longsword, dagger | observant, impulsive, independent | enhanced speed/agility
xxdark brown wavy sidecut, bright green eyes, black hoodie/skinny jeans, purple feline ears, dark blue choker, black combat boots - vld galra/human
tags:. Rizzix, Drakel

Azura tipped her head. "I have no idea what any of that means, or even what it is. I mean, I've heard of elves before, but only in human lore." She paused. "I'm half-human, half-galra, but the human is much more prominent." Realising the other two people probably didn't have any clue what galra were, she quickly explained. "Galra is a type of alien, I guess. I was born to a human and an alien, but I stayed on earth until my galra ears appeared. Humans aren't too kind to aliens." She surprised herself with how much she was sharing. Auzzie was used to keeping her thoughts to herself.

Borean
bo, reese | 17 | male ftm | homosexual ; crush:. open | yellow team ; bow and arrows | awkward, kind, reliable | excellent hearing
xxalmond skin, dark brown hair, long brown ears, deer nose/antlers, brown eyes, navy teal button-up and beanie, blue jeans, hiking boots - vld
tags:. Jayla, Caitlyn, Dipper, Steven

Borean sighed with relief as he saw Caitlyn raise a closed fist in victory, and he felt himself visibly relax. Then the dragon suddenly swooped downwards, and he almost fell off once more, unprepared. The teen clutched onto Riley, scared for the Pikachu. When they landed, Jayla scrambled off and rushed towards Caitlyn, radiating concern. Reese followed more slowly, his legs shaky from being in the air. He hadn't realised how constricted his chest was until it relaxed, and he began breathing normally again. The boy had never flown before, always remaining on the ground. He'd never even learned how to climb a tree.

Jayla
jay | 15 | female | asexual homoromantic ; crush:. open | yellow team ; mason jars of water | introverted, shy, weak | ice formation
xxpale white skin, ice blue eyes, long navy blue hair, black long-sleeved shirt, light blue/white bandana around neck, grey mountain climbing boots - vld
tags:. Caitlyn, Borean, Dipper, Steven

Jayla was the first to scramble off of the dragon, and she hurried over to Caitlyn, falling to her knees beside the older girl. "Are you okay?" She asked, concern clear in her pale blue eyes. "Why did you do that? You could have gotten on Zyo with us!" Her navy blue hair fell in front of one eye, and she brushed it away haphazardly.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:36 pm

Caitlyn

Lifting her head as Jayla approached, Caitlyn gave a small smile. "You see, it doesn't work like that. I couldn't leave Sapphire all alone to fight," she said as she gestured toward the Milotic. Sure she didn't necessarily have to give her Pokemon commands for them to know what to do, but leaving one behind to fight was not how she worked. Staying by their side to see it through was what a trainer should do. "I knew I'd be alright. I trust my Pokemon with my life. You see, Sapphire here is a water type. I trusted her to get me out of there alive while still being able to make sure we weren't farther attacked." Giving the serpent a pat on the back of her head, the trainer loosened the cape around her neck before pulling it up over her head to begin squeezing the water from it. She wouldn't admit that she was shaken from actually going through with such a reckless plan, but it wasn't the first time she had done such. There were plenty of battles back home where she was forced to be close with her Pokemon and perform dangerous stunts. She had even jumped off Zyo several times to allow him to attack in the sky before he would return and catch her.

"I guess I should have told you this before, but if something does happen to me, it's not the end of the world. You see there'd be a chance to revive me or any of you if something were to happen," she began as her eyes moved over to Zyo and the others. Gesturing toward Jirachi, the mythical Pokemon obediently floated over. "You all better listen well to this. Jirachi here isn't a normal Pokemon like the others are. Actually, it was only known from myths back home. How I got lucky to become its trainer, I will never understand, but it is known as the wish Pokemon. Jirachi can grant any wish of those that manage to meet with its third eye. So in a sense, it has to trust you to grant your wish. So if anything ever happens, Jirachi can fix it, though I doubt it can teleport us from this world or even to where we need to be. That's not how its wish granting works."

Riley felt Borean grab onto him and blinked in surprise. Unlike the boy, he was used to flying around and the sudden movements the Salamence often made. Then again he had spent years traveling with the other and was always out on Caitlyn's travels. Wriggling himself free, the electric rodent perched himself on the dragon's head to listen to his trainer's words.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:18 am

Azura
auzzie, zurah | 17 | female | asexual | black team ; longsword, dagger | observant, impulsive, independent | enhanced speed/agility
xxdark brown wavy sidecut, bright green eyes, black hoodie/skinny jeans, purple feline ears, dark blue choker, black combat boots - vld galra/human
tags:. Rizzix, Drakel

Azura tipped her head. "I have no idea what any of that means, or even what it is. I mean, I've heard of elves before, but only in human lore." She paused. "I'm half-human, half-galra, but the human is much more prominent." Realising the other two people probably didn't have any clue what galra were, she quickly explained. "Galra is a type of alien, I guess. I was born to a human and an alien, but I stayed on earth until my galra ears appeared. Humans aren't too kind to aliens." She surprised herself with how much she was sharing. Auzzie was used to keeping her thoughts to herself.

Borean
bo, reese | 17 | male ftm | homosexual ; crush:. open | yellow team ; bow and arrows | awkward, kind, reliable | excellent hearing
xxalmond skin, dark brown hair, long brown ears, deer nose/antlers, brown eyes, navy teal button-up and beanie, blue jeans, hiking boots - vld
tags:. Jayla, Caitlyn, Dipper, Steven

Borean sighed with relief as he saw Caitlyn raise a closed fist in victory, and he felt himself visibly relax. Then the dragon suddenly swooped downwards, and he almost fell off once more, unprepared. The teen clutched onto Riley, scared for the Pikachu. When they landed, Jayla scrambled off and rushed towards Caitlyn, radiating concern. Reese followed more slowly, his legs shaky from being in the air.

He hadn't realised how constricted his chest was until it relaxed, and he began breathing normally again. The boy had never flown before, always remaining on the ground. He'd never even learned how to climb a tree.

Reese snapped back to the present as Caitlyn addressed the entire group. He stared in shock at the idea of being able to revive someone from their team.

Jayla
jay | 15 | female | asexual homoromantic ; crush:. open | yellow team ; mason jars of water | introverted, shy, weak | ice formation
xxpale white skin, ice blue eyes, long navy blue hair, black long-sleeved shirt, light blue/white bandana around neck, grey mountain climbing boots - vld
tags:. Caitlyn, Borean, Dipper, Steven

Jayla nodded slowly, beginning to understand. "How hard is it to gain it's trust?" She glanced towards Jirachi nervously, but hope was lit behind her pale blue eyes. "If you get in trouble one of us will have to ask it for a wish. We'll need to gain it's trust before something like that happens."
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:55 am

Caitlyn

Of course the trust part of it all was the difficult part. Even sometimes Jirachi didn't trust her and she was its trainer. It was a complicated thing for sure. "Well, you see, the myth always stated that to be able to wish upon Jirachi you must meet with the Pokemon's third eye. That's where trust comes in, but Jirachi is a bit hard to get to trust you. Even I can't sit here and continuously wish upon it. Jirachi must trust that you have a strong bound with those around you. For me it involves my bonds with my Pokemon and my human companions back home," she explained. Here she guessed Jirachi would be basing it off the bonds of this team and all that. It would only make sense. "And you have to believe in your wish. Believe that it's possible. Jirachi has to believe you. It is a finicky creature in that sense, but that is how our mythical and legendary Pokemon are. They have to protect their powers from being abused by every trainer that is able to capture them."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:30 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫
--> 𝐘𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦
--> 𝐓𝐚𝐠𝐬; Steven, Jayla, Borean,
Caitlyn

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    As the dragon swerved towards the ground, Dipper clung on for dear life. He was relieved to still see the woman okay. It landed, but he still sat on Zyo, confused and listening to this weird conversation. What in the world was a "Pokemon?" And what was a "Jirachi?" His face was plastered with confusion as they continued. It gave out wishes, but it still couldn't take them home? He snapped out of his spell and tried to shakily got off Zyo, only to fall off on the ground with a dull thump. He grabbed Wendy's hat and put it back on his head, trying to clean it off. When he righted himself, he stared bug eyed at everyone else around him, finally taking the time to fully examine them. It was only now when he decided to pipe up. "Uh, hi. Quick question. What the heck are you talking about?" he spoke quite loudly, still a bit frightened about the whole situation. He wanted answers, and he wanted them now.
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:13 pm

Caitlyn

Pausing, Caitlyn turned her attention to Dipper. Right, he hadn't been there before so he had no idea what she was rambling on about. "Ah, my bad," she said with a small shake of her head. She should have thought of such before, but it hadn't even phased her that they had gained another addition to their team in the first place. "You weren't around before. I apologize for that. To put it in short, my companion here is able to grant wishes." Gesturing toward Jirachi as she spoke, she figured that would be put in simple enough terms for anyone to understand. The rest of it was just her rambling on and on about how to get Jirachi to grant said wish. "And I guess I should introduce myself as well. My name is Caitlyn and I am the leader of the Yellow team which I presume you must be apart of. If you have more questions, please don't be afraid to ask. I will try to explain the best I can."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:43 pm

- ms. fortune
    ══════════════════════════════════════
    fem || 20 || red member || tags ;; claus
    ms. fortune decided not to question the kid, only letting out a soft chuckle. " alright, whatever you say, bud. just as long as our goal is to go home." she said with a slight shrug, putting her hands on her belt. "well, we should get going then! the sooner the better!" her tail flicked as she began to walk at a slow pace so he could catch up.

- wilsonpercivalhiggsbury
    male || 31 || black member || tags ;; emai
    wilson seemed to be even more confused at her second comment, he had just thought he wasn't a psychologist, but as into who had been with an insomniac, heck, even dare to call himself an insomniac, so he knew for a fact that her acting wasn't normal insomniac behavior. and still had his theory that it could simply be schizophrenia, then again, he was no professional on this. "ah.. right, insomnia. course it was that." it was almost obvious that the man had his doubts, but he didn't comment on them. instead he just distracted himself with the change of topic. "ah, right. I suppose we should. we can't just stand around all day." being a man that knew how to manage his time, he was surprised by how much he had wasted on just talking to the girl.

- wendy carter
    fem || 12 || white leader || tags ;; holo.
    wendy nodded along to her words. now looking forward as she walked. "more people means that there is more of a chance of going back home. as much as I hate it there. I prefer it over this place. so I think that should be top priority.." she commented, she already missed the usually grassy grounds and the evergreen trees. even if they had to deal with hounds and spiders, it was much better than a barren place that so far didn't seem to have anything.
    disable your signature. also, hello there, don't mind this, I'm just really forgetful. i hope you're having a good day!
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me