plus ultra! • bnha rp, accepting! •

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: plus ultra! • bnha rp, closed! •

Postby ShimmerSolarPets » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:30 am

ɴɪsʜɪʜᴀʀᴀ ᴛᴀᴋᴜᴍɪ
Puppet Lord - 1-B - 15 - Quirk: Puppeteer - Form - Location: Outside - Tagged: Yurika

Takumi nodded as Yurika walked off to change. He figured it would be a good time to change into his hero outfit, too. Despite wanting to be a great hero, Takumi was never eager about his hero costume. It was really hard to adapt a costume to augment his quirk, and to reduce the side effects of his quirk. After all, his quirk mostly relied on the power of his concentration. The boy entered the changing room and quickly got changed into his costume. He was a bad designer and his first draft had been total trash, yet the costume designers somehow managed to transform it into something decent. It was a simple black coat that had a hood, with a dark gray top and black trousers. They were easy to move in, and made out of light materials. His shoes were streamlined and lightweight, easy to run in. Perhaps the most useful feature of his costume was the watch on his left wrist. It had a grid on it. The purpose of the grid was to show how many puppets he had summoned, as well as their locations. Since Takumi could summon a lot of puppets at once, he needed a way to keep track of them all. Even his hero costume had gloves. He changed to the dark brown leather gloves that came with his costume, hiding away the hideous burn scars on his hands. Finally ready, he got out to meet Yurika. Her costume was simple, and it relieved him to see that her costume also had some dark tones to it. Takumi had worried about his costume looking more like a villain than a hero. The boy with the short stature nodded with a smile. "Okay, looks like we're both ready," he said. Approaching Yurika, he dropped his voice to a whisper to start explaining his quirk. "My quirk is Puppeteer. I can create humanoid puppets out of any non-living materials around, but they all rely on my command, so they won't move unless I make them. Also, I can only control them at a radius of 4 meters." It was the gist of his quirk, but there were still things he hadn't explained, such as the drawbacks of his quirk. He hoped that it would be a match to Yurika's. After all, he had a weird quirk.

ғᴜᴋᴜɴᴀɢᴀ ᴀʏᴀɴᴏ
Sumi - 1-A (Villain) - 14 - Quirk: Ink Manipulation - Form - Location: Abandoned grove - Tagged: Yuzuru, Hayato

Ayano inched away from Yuzuru and Hayato as the older boy started counting. She didn't want to be caught being too close to either of them; that would guarantee her loss. Looking from Yuzuru to Hayato, she wondered which of them would attack first. Perhaps it would be better to be on the defensive for now, while the two were still at the peak of their energy. When Yuzuru shouted the word "start", her ears quickly picked up two loud bangs. Instinctively, she drew ink from the cards in her pockets, creating a block of solid ink to intercept the bullet. However, bullet against ink, the bullet shattered the block of ink. Fortunately, it had given Ayano some time to dodge. Yuzuru's bullet embedded itself on a tree behind her, narrowly missing the girl. Her lips were drawn into a thin line. Going for the offensive, huh? she thought. This time, she wasn't going to let Yuzuru catch her off-guard with his tricks. Now that the game had started, the boy must certainly be using his quirk. She could avoid eye contact with him if she hid, but he would probably have his eyes on her the entire time. Plus, there was also Hayato to worry about. While she hid, she could've been ambushed by Hayato, who could shapeshift into any sort of small creature then suddenly attack her while she's unaware. So, the best thing to do for now would be to avoid Yuzuru until he ran out of bullets. Yuzuru would be an easy target if he's out of bullets; all she needed to do was to keep quiet. The one she needed to worry about for now was Hayato. There was no telling what the boy could do, given that quirk of his. Completely ignoring Yuzuru's comment, a perfect poker face was on the black-haired girl's face, making her look more doll-like than ever. From the shattered remnants of the block of ink, she melted them into liquid form and quickly created several hardened ink spikes. Then, she launched them at Yuzuru, hoping to distract the brown-haired male while she ran deeper into the grove to put more distance between her and the other two. She could've used her ink construct, like creating an ink horse to ride. However, she needed to save them for when she ran into Hayato in combat. Ayano needed to play her cards right.

(I'm soooo sorry I took so long!! T_T )
Last edited by ShimmerSolarPets on Sat May 26, 2018 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShimmerSolarPets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:00 am

Yurika Heiya
Female / 15 / Class 1-B / Mood: 'Whatever let's get this over with' / Quirk: Empowerment / Form / Tagged: Takumi, Kichiro, Nishimura-sensei

As she waited for her partner to come back from changing, she looked around as her classmates arrived some by one. Some looked like they came straight out of a western comic book, while others looked not that half bad. She was really glad she got a costume she was comfortable with when another girl complained how skintight her suit was and how she should have been more upfront with her choices. When Takumi finally came back, she couldn't help but like his outfit. Despite his rather cheery personality, he was wearing black, brown and grey. It may look a bit like a villain's outfit, but Yurika definetely preferred it over the flashier outfits some of her classmates got. At least they could blend in with the shadows a bit easier. Not to mention, it looked badass.

When he nodded at her, she merely nodded back. She was very grateful how he toned down his voice until it was only hearable to both of them.

He told her his quirk, and Yurika's heart filled with excitment. That's...great! A quirk like that can take care of both roles! The only thing we need to take care of is that we need to stay close to each other, but if we can do that, we have a sure chance of winning, whatever our role is!

She couldn't help it. She broke into a smile. "Well, well, well. That's interesting." After making sure no one was eavesdropping on them, she took a deep breath. I need to trust him. I have too. Please, show me I can trust you. "My quirk...is Empowerment. If we make skin-to-skin contact, I can strengthen your quirk for a certain amount of time. The more contact we make, the bigger the power surge. Too much power will cause you to lose control of your quirk and faint, however."
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: plus ultra! • bnha rp, accepting! •

Postby Go!Go!Zeppeli! » Fri May 04, 2018 1:50 pm

Hayato Yamaguchi|Tags: Yuruzu, Ayano
As Yuruzu started counting, Hayato prepared to shape-shift into something small. Yuruzu had seemed like he was preparing to fire his guns before the fight. He thought this might work out in his favor, because if Yuruzu aimed for Ayano and the two decided to aim for each other, Hayato would be able to slip away and watch the two fight unnoticed. When Yuruzu had said 'start', Hayato quickly started to shape-shift, however he didn't shape-shift fast enough as he had gotten his cheek grazed by the bullet Yuruzu had fired at him. He let out an audible grunt as it grazed him. As he had finished shape-shifting, he winced at both the pain from the bullet grazing his cheek and from the shape-shifting. He had turned into a small mouse, tiny enough to hide in the grass. Hayato looked up to observe the situation between Ayano and Yuruzu, and it looked like Ayano had decided to try and stay out of the main fight for now, as she had ran deeper into the grove. Hayato decided to stay away from Yuruzu and Ayano for now, as he would not like to get discovered in such a small form.
Go!Go!Zeppeli!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dukeaegir » Sat May 26, 2018 1:58 pm

With a single not towards Mara, she would grab a pair for Sakai once she was safe and away from Yuuei, there was no end of possibilities that they could get into. She couldn't talk to Sakai nor anyone for that matter, but the fact everyone was using their real names made her nervous, not for herself but for the others. It would only be a matter of time before anyone began to catch onto them and ask why un-uniformed and un-registered people were on the school grounds. This was one of the times where she wished she could talk, communication may had been a struggle for her in the long run but Kurumi was still on high alert. Maybe bringing Sakai to a school full of wannabe hero's wasn't the greatest idea, even if her quirk was probably the strongest the league had.
dukeaegir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divinity. » Sat May 26, 2018 2:05 pm

– — Tonomi Suzuki // !
''Too bad you're at the bottom.'' || tags. Haru , Izuku .|| 15 || mood. "hm."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

– — Imai Haru // !
''Don't forget about me!'' || tags. izuku, kotone, katsumi || 15 || mood. "Let's go!!"

Haru's whole body flickered slightly in place, a sharp pain in her neck causing her to stumble slightly. Her hands balled into fists. The dirty blonde looked back at the speaking girl. "Slice through concrete? Is it the pressure that high?" she asked her curiosity growing. Haru suddenly got an idea, her body sprung up at the idea. "she doesn't know what my quirk can do yet." she mumbled, she pressed a finger up to her chin. "But if the water pressure is high enough to slice through concrete, my quirk can melt through... anything? So, If I tried-" she stopped mumbling before looking at Izuku. The girl crouched down enough so the other's cant see what she was up to. Concentrating, she activated her quirk, her finger consumed in the suns energy. She stuck her finger into the water, to her surprise it didn't hurt. The only thing it did was make steam.

indent."I got it!" she jumped back up. Haru truly did believe that the water pressure was extremely high, and the only reason Haru didn't get hurt was because of her quirk. So how would she get Izuku out? "Midoriya-kun," she paused looking down at her hands. "I have a plan! okay so, the water doesn't affect me the way it'll affect you, so I use my quirk to create steam as a cover while I try and get you out of this little circle!" she beamed at her idea. Activating her quirk once more, she felt a sudden wave of pain through her head. Raising both her arms, she stuck them into the water gathering enough steam to create a cover. "We have to do this fast though, I don't know how long I'll last with Tomo's quirk still on me." she murmured loud enough for the green haired boy to hear.

indent."Give me all you've got!" she shouted towards her opponent's trying to fire them up.

– — Aizawa Shota // !
'There's nothing crueler than letting a dream end midway. || tags. || 30 || mood.

– — Sakai Kamiko // !
'Look me dead in the eye. . || tags.Kurumi, Mara || 7 || mood. excited

Sakai watched as the students used their quirks in the battle field, careful not to look at anyone in the eye."Woah! They're so cool! The schools letting them beat each other up?" she questioned, this made her chest burst with delight. Maybe one day the League will finally create a plan with Sakai in it. Her small hands formed into fists and a smile came over onto her face."One day, we'll be the ones beating them up!" she beamed, jumping up and down at the seemingly spectacular idea. She turned to Kurumi smiling.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dukeaegir » Sat May 26, 2018 2:14 pm

With alarm in her body language Kurumi attempted to try and silence Sakai, just them being there was suspicious enough but Sakai added to that with every word she spoke. Though her body language was packed with sharp movements and nervous glances she tried her best to be gentle with the girl, after all, Sakai was still a child Kurumi understood at least that much. All she could do was hope that no one had overheard her.
dukeaegir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divinity. » Sat May 26, 2018 2:20 pm

– — Tonomi Suzuki // !

– — Imai Haru // !
''Don't forget about me!'' || tags. izuku, kotone, katsumi || 15 || mood. "Let's go!!"

Haru's whole body flickered slightly in place, a sharp pain in her neck causing her to stumble slightly. Her hands balled into fists. The dirty blonde looked back at the speaking girl. "Slice through concrete? Is it the pressure that high?" she asked her curiosity growing. Haru suddenly got an idea, her body sprung up at the idea. "she doesn't know what my quirk can do yet." she mumbled, she pressed a finger up to her chin. "But if the water pressure is high enough to slice through concrete, my quirk can melt through... anything? So, If I tried-" she stopped mumbling before looking at Izuku. The girl crouched down enough so the other's cant see what she was up to. Concentrating, she activated her quirk, her finger consumed in the suns energy. She stuck her finger into the water, to her surprise it didn't hurt. The only thing it did was make steam.

indent."I got it!" she jumped back up. Haru truly did believe that the water pressure was extremely high, and the only reason Haru didn't get hurt was because of her quirk. So how would she get Izuku out? "Midoriya-kun," she paused looking down at her hands. "I have a plan! okay so, the water doesn't affect me the way it'll affect you, so I use my quirk to create steam as a cover while I try and get you out of this little circle!" she beamed at her idea. Activating her quirk once more, she felt a sudden wave of pain through her head. Raising both her arms, she stuck them into the water gathering enough steam to create a cover. "We have to do this fast though, I don't know how long I'll last with Tomo's quirk still on me." she murmured loud enough for the green haired boy to hear.

indent."Give me all you've got!" she shouted towards her opponent's trying to fire them up.

– — Aizawa Shota // !
'There's nothing crueler than letting a dream end midway. || tags. || 30 || mood.

– — Sakai Kamiko // !
'Look me dead in the eye. . || tags.Kurumi, Mara || 7 || mood. trynna calm down for the sake of Kurumi

Tilting her head slightly, she noticed Kurumi's rather panicked and nervous state. Bringing lips up to her mouth she nodded. "Kuru-chan, just pat my head when i have to be quiet." she whispered smiling. Looking back at the field she came to a realization, eventually some of these people would be heroes, and if they work hard enough they'll be pro heroes. Stiffening slightly, her eyes widened slightly, examining every single student and their quirks.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thatgirlcalledember » Sat May 26, 2018 2:39 pm

Mara Eliza Robins
I sighed, glancing around at my classmates before squatting in front of the girl and patting her head. “Sakai, one day these people may be fighting us. And i want you to know that no matter what you choose to do when that day comes, you will always be my Sakai.” I whispered to her, careful to make sure Kurumi didnt hear me before sadly smiling and hugging her tightly. “I think its time you go. I cant risk someone noticing.”
In The End
--------------------------------------------------------
We're left infinitely and utterly
--------------------------------------------------------
Alone.
Thatgirlcalledember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divinity. » Sat May 26, 2018 2:46 pm

– — Tonomi Suzuki // !

– — mai aru // !

– — Aizawa Shota // !

– — Sakai Kamiko // !
'Look me dead in the eye. . || tags.Kurumi, Mara || 7 || mood. trynna calm down for the sake of Kurumi

Was it already time to leave? Nodding,"Okay, It'll be safer for us three right?" she agreed. Looking back at Tomo she let out a small smile."We'll totally beat these guys one day." she reassured, waving her hand. "Plus, Tomo-chan will be back with information!" she whisper shouted making sure no one else heard her. As she and the rest left, she stared at the bird in the sky. "What if we practice my quirk on... bugs?" she murmured, shaking her head. "no, that's too mean." she huffed.
Last edited by divinity. on Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShimmerSolarPets » Sat May 26, 2018 7:23 pm

ɴɪsʜɪʜᴀʀᴀ ᴛᴀᴋᴜᴍɪ
Puppet Lord - 1-B - 15 - Quirk: Puppeteer - Form - Location: Outside - Tagged: Yurika

Takumi perked up a little when Yurika explained her quirk. That was great! Their quirks would match up perfectly, though he supposed it was Yurika's quirk that enabled that. Her quirk was very versatile, and would match up with anyone. However, her words about losing control rang true to him. If he used too much of his quirk, he would probably sleep on the spot and that would not help anyone. Perhaps that was the thing with all her clothing? Maybe she did not want to make accidental contact with others and risk knocking them out. "That's a great quirk," Takumi whispered, with a smile. "Although we should probably use it sparingly. Wouldn't be good if I suddenly summoned like... a hundred puppets and collapsed." Takumi gave a small chuckle, but behind his childlike smile, he was already trying to come up with a bunch of strategies. So, he couldn't rely on Yurika's quirk too much. It could be a sort of trump card for them to use, to give them an edge. However, if he actually collapsed from using his quirk, then it would certainly not help them. He wondered what the quirks of their opposing team might be. Looking over at Yurika, he wondered if she had any strategies in mind. "So, you got any plans in mind? If you do, I'd rather hear them out first," he asked.

(Might do Ayano's later, or I might wait after Yuzuru's next post. Sorry for the incredibly short post & the low quality of it ;-; )
ShimmerSolarPets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me