ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ ʜɪɢʜ (open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ ʜɪɢʜ (open)

Postby enbygoblin » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:12 am

💙Kora💙|Tags: Ryse

Kora nodded.
“Same,” she sighed.
She yawned and curled back up. She closed her eyes.
“Good night...” she said, begining to drift off.
She patted the grass beside her for Ryse to lay down if she wanted to.
enbygoblin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AhoyCookie » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:32 am

Emo Pants[EP] -- (tags; uf mettaton)

"You don't seem li-like a hunk of trash to me,"
    He said, folding his legs and sitting CRISS CROSS APPLESAUCE. He looked at the robot, slightly frowning. "Y-you look pretty cool, actually!"
spinos rule the world
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚
nat (she/her) ᓚᘏᗢ

my art shop

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚
AhoyCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:06 am

🖤💙Name: Sans/Blueberry~Gender: Male~Universe: Underswap~Tags: Alex~Emotions: Calm💙🖤

Blue silently slept, curled into a little ball.

💜Name: Ryse~Gender: Female~Universe: Unknown~Tags: Kora~Emotions: Calm💜

Ryse laid down on the grass and looked up at the stars for a little while longer until she fell asleep.
(Just finishing things real quick)

Hello. I'm Gravis Cordis. I classify myself as a basic human being who has no concept of to world around me <3
Aspiring artist/Avid roleplayer/Lover of video games
Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enbygoblin » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:27 am

[center]-time skip-

Kora jolted awake when her phone buzzed. It was her alarm. She fished it out of her bag and turned the alarm off. She yawned and took her change of clothes and a brush out of her bag. She crept around Ryse’s sleeping form and entered the forest. She kept walking until she was deep enough to where she was out of sight. She hid behind a tree and changed into a white shirt, navy plated skirt, and black tights. She brushed out her hair and made her way back to where she’d left Ryse. She put her clothes back in her bag. She jumped when her phone rang and Megalovania began to play. It was Sans. She picked up the phone and answered it.
“Hello?” She called.
“Heya Kora,” Sans said over the line, “Where are you?”
“I’m going to walk with Ryse today. Where are you?”
“At your house. I was going pick you up there, remember?”
Her heart stopped. She’d forgotten. Sans couldn’t be there. Her parents would find some creative way to hurt him.
“Er... Could you just meet us outside of the school?” It was really hard to mask the desperation in her voice.
“Ok, see ya then.” He hung up.[center]
enbygoblin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:54 am

Ryse woke as Kora's alarm went off. She peeked one eye open and saw Kora getting clothes out of her bag. She decided pretty quickly to let Kora go off by herself to change and once Kora was gone, she sat up and began rummaging through her bag.
After minute, she had pulled out a change of clothes, jeans and a short sleeved shirt, as well as a some random twigs and her old flip phone. She quickly stood up, with her stuff in hand and went behind a few trees to change.
After she was done, Ryse went back to where she'd left her bag and sat down in the grass.
Kora came back, all dressed up in a clean outfit and with her hair brushed. She waved a little, about to speak until Kora's phone rang.
Ryse, being the monster she was, decided not to eavesdrop on the conversation Kora was having and tuned it out. Instead grabbing the twigs and dropping them onto her flames. The pieces of wood turned dark and burned on Ryse's arm, which was significantly hotter than the rest of her at the moment.

Hello. I'm Gravis Cordis. I classify myself as a basic human being who has no concept of to world around me <3
Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enbygoblin » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:14 am

Kora turned her phone off and put in her bag as she slung it over her shoulder. She turned around and noticed Ryse was awake.
“Oh! Good morning!” She greeted cheerily,”Listen, I’m not going to bother you, but did the forest help?”
enbygoblin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:18 am

Ryse smiled at Kora. "Morning!" She glanced down at the charred remains of the twigs before brushing them off.
"And uh...yeah, it helped a lot actually." She decided not to say anything about how compelled she'd felt to stay in the forest.
It wasn't important, just a weird feeling she'd gotten from being herself and still not burning anything.
"Anyway. We should get going to school."

Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enbygoblin » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:23 am

Kora nodded.
“Yeah, Sans is meeting us there.”
She walked over to where she was at Ryse’s side.
“Shall we?” She smiled.
enbygoblin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:25 am

Ryse quickly stood up with the bag slung over her shoulder and nodded. "We shall."
She spun in a circle to re-orientate herself, but shrugged. "And you shall lead. I have no idea how to get back."

Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enbygoblin » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:31 am

Kora laughed and began walking in the direction of the school. She thought some things over as she did. She thought of just how close Sans was to getting hurt by her phsycho parents of her stayed any longer. The thought scared her so badly that she pushed it to the back of her mind. On a happier note she thought of how peaceful the night had been after Ryse had calmed down. Soon, they made to the school. And, sure enough, Sans was there waiting for them.
“Took you two long enough,” he teased, “So, who’s the LAZYBONES now huh?”
enbygoblin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me