.camp half blood. // open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: .camp half blood. // open

Postby radio.active. » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:23 pm

Flynn | Apollo | tags;; none
By the time the sun lit up the valley of the camp, he had settled himself on the roof of the Apollo cabin, as he often found himself. His hands fiddled with the strings in his hands, tying knots and braiding ropes with the worn strands as he waited on the events of the day to begin. Eventually, he slid from the worn cabin roof and landed in the dirt with hardly a sound.

McKinley | Nyx | tags;; none
An otherwise peaceful sleep was rudely interrupted as she rolled over the edge of her bunk and landed with a dull thump on the dark wood floor. She wheezed a little as she untangled herself from the blankets and forced herself to her feet. Judging by the lack of laughter, James had already left the cabin, so she wasted no time digging through her trunk. She decided on a pair of faded jeans and a typical camp t-shirt before dashing out of the cabin and up the hill to the pavilion.
radio.active.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby synastry » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:12 pm

[removed]
Gavina ⋆ Zeus ⋆ Bisexual ⋆ Tags; Heath
Starting her walk back, Gavina decided to experiment with her gas manipulation power. Concentrating, she tried to gather a stable enough cloud so she could "float" over to the dining area. After a few moment, she tried stepping up, but once she moved a few feet, the gas dispersed. Sighing, she decided to jog back, arriving in around 15 minutes. Pulling her hair back into a ponytail, she jogged over to the Mess. Seeing Heath already there, she waved to him, grabbed some food, and sat down, noticing he was talking to someone.

[removed]
Erica ✺ Hecate ✺ Straight ✺ Tags; Open
"Ughh..." Erica woke up slowly. Rubbing her eyes, she looked to the side table next to her bed to make sure her favorite knife, Lune qui pleure, was still there. As always, it was. Sitting up, she noticed that Joseph was awake. Yawning, Erica moved towards her dresser, taking out a pair of comfy blue jeans and a Camp T-shirt, she went to the bathroom, taking a quick shower and changing. Opening the door, she said "Usually I'm the one last to breakfast. Hurry up already, will ya?" Putting her partially wet hair in a bun after brushing it, she made her way over to The Mess.[size]

[removed]
[size=85]Jameson ▪ Nyx ▪ Straight ▪ Tags; Open
After a nice shower, James changed into a camp T-shirt, with some cargo shorts. Noticing that Mickie was already gone, he went into the mess hall, seemingly being the first counselor there. Getting some waffles, strawberries, apple juice, and a couple of pancakes, he sat down, noticing a steady stream of people coming inside.
Last edited by raey on Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: font image(s) removed
synastry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:14 am

Heath

Male- Son of Hades-Location: The dining area

Heath glanced up and saw his best friend, Gavina, walking by. He waved and patted the seat next to him. He was wedged between two girls. Something that didn’t happen much. He turned to Gavina, swallowing the last of his breakfast. “Why hello there.” He said, smiling “How are you this fine morning?”
He swung his leg over the bench so that he was directly facing her. And also because he didn’t like being shoulder-to-shoulder with people. Especially girls.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby synastry » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:49 am

[removed]
Gavina's accent was a bit heavier when she said "Very good. You?" Eating some of her eggs, she was glad to have a friend at camp. Heath and her had been best friends, and at first she had been interested in him. Now she preferred Heath as a friend, and a great friend he was as well. She'd always thought his abilities had been awesome, especially since she could hardly even float in the air. Sure, it was useful, but she preferred her thunder manipulation. Stunning people into silence was amazing. Some people used bows, Gavina could simply increase the amount of carbon dioxide and make others pass out.
Last edited by raey on Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
synastry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allium » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:10 am

ASHLYN LANIS
female - 19 - hades - tags; Aiden Conn - location; Hades cabin
Ashlyn was not a morning person, and it wouldn't be unfair to say she couldn't understand the concept of morning people. She had spent the night before wandering around down by the beach and the forest unable to sleep, and had only gotten into bed a few hours earlier. She rolled over in her bunk, pushing her way up though the piles of blankets and pillows that served as her literal cocoon until she was free. The regret was intimidate however, as she opened her eyes only to be assaulted by incredibly bright sunlight. "Who left the blood curtains open?!" She gasped, ducking her head and squinting as she stumbled her way out of her bed to fumble with the black fabric that was meant to closed. She steadied herself on the wall by the now covered window, then glanced around the almost completely empty cabin noting Heath's seeming absence. It wasn't unusual for her cabin mates to be awake and out before her, so she thought nothing of it - no use questioning the normal after all.
She drawled through her morning routine, tugging on clean clothes, dragging a brush through her hair, and brushing her teeth before heading out the door of her cabin - and running straight into Aiden with a noise not unlike the sound a dieing hyena might make. "AideN JESusWhhyyyy!" She squawked, thumping her forehead against her best friends shoulder tiredly, "Its too early in the morning for heart attacks man." She grumbled, then squinted up at her taller friend, "Breakfast? I'm craving strawberries."

MORGAN KAEL
male - morpheus cabin - - tags; open - location; Morpheus cabin

--hella asleep--
if you don't have good intentions,
please just leave me alone. i'm tired.
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:38 am

Heath

“I’m pretty well.” He sighed. Heath looked around. People were starting to gather. He shifted uncomfortably. Crowds made him uncomfortable. His jaw clenched and his gaze shifted back over to her. “How did you sleep?” He asked, trying to focus on her. “I was attacked by the sun this morning. I would have slept much longer.” He grumbled.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:30 am

Ryver Starr ↴

xxxxxxDaughter of Poseidon

Tags: N/A Location: Mess Hall

Ryver reluctantly pulled her hand out of the creek water, deciding she needed to eat at some point. The sun was higher, so more campers should be awake and at the pavilion. With one last look back, she hoped that, one day soon, she would be able to contact her father. She knew he was busy, but she would love to be able to talk to him. She had been a little lonely lately, although some of that was her doing. If she wasn't at classes, she was in the arena. If she wasn't in the arena, she was at the beach. She wasn't much of a social person, but she wanted to at least try at some point and maybe have some friends. Well, besides Jacob, of course. She finally reached the pavilion, grabbed a plate of food, scrapped a portion into the fire for her dad, and went to the Poseidon table.

Jacob Hurley ↴

xxxxxxSon of Apollo

Tags: N/A Location: Dining pavilion

Bullseye! Even being the son of Apollo, Jacob still got a satisfaction when his arrows hit the bullseye. It never ceased to amaze or impress him. He picked up his arrows and put them away, carrying them back to his cabin along the way. Except his favorite arrow. His favorite arrow stayed on his person at all times. He didn't trust people enough to leave it in the cabin. Especially the children of Hermes. Fixing the sunglasses on his face, he walked out and walked to the dining area, smiling and giving a short wave to his siblings as he got his plate, scraped a portion into the fire, and sat down, starting to dig in.
{{ 'Cause you were born to be my baby
Baby I was made to be your man
We've got something to believe in
Even if we don't know where we stand
Only God will know the reasons
But I bet he must've had a plan
'Cause you were born to be my baby
And baby I was made to be your man
'Cause you were born to be my baby
And baby I was made to be your man}}

{ Bible verse of the day 12/10/13: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing would be made that has been made." ~John: 1-3
Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:34 pm

נσѕєρн αи∂єяѕσи
-♥ seventeen/male/pan ♥- -♥ son of hecate ♥- -♥ tags; erica ♥- -♥ location; dining pavilion ♥-
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Joseph yawned, messing with his hair while watching Erica make her way around the cabin to the bathroom. He shrugged and sat up, giving his arms a good stretch before standing up. He was wearing a simple pair of shorts and a dark tank-top, not caring much for his appearance. He pulled on a pair of flipflops and followed Erica out the door. He gave him eyes a good rub before letting them adjust to the bright sun.

x
x
x

ᗩIᗪᗩᑎ ᑕOᑎᑎ
-♥ nineteen/male/bi ♥- -♥ son of apollo ♥- -♥ tags; ashlyn ♥- -♥ location; dining pavilion ♥-
Aidan seemed to jump a bit as the door opened. He had been previously lost in thought when his concentration snapped from the noise. Then Ashlyn bumped into him. He only laughed at her surprised face. "What does my hair really look that bad?" He asked, only laughing more. When he fi ally stopped laughing he licked his lips hungrily, "Heck yeah would love some strawberries with a touch of sugar on top." He said, rubbing his hands together. He began to make his way to the pavilion, glancing back to make sure Ashlyn was following him.

x
x
x
pineapples wrote:
נαcкιε нαvεη
-♥ fifteen/female/pan ♥- -♥ daughter of morpheus ♥- -♥ tags; open ♥- -♥ location; dining pavilion ♥-
Jackie practically dragged herself out of bed. She never really got much sleep, very unlike her cabin-mate, who was clearly sound asleep as usual. She quietly got up and headed to the bathroom. She pulled on some leggings and a darker graphic tee before leaving the cabin and heading to the dining hall. She was hoping to get there before it became a bit packed. When she got there she noticed a couple other people were already there but ignored them and headed to get some food and sitting down at the Morpheus table. She munched on some pancakes and fruit quietly.
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby synastry » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:59 am

[removed]
Smirking, Gavina said "Unless you were ambushed by one of the Apollo kids, I'm pretty sure you're over-exaggerating. And calm down; the crowds aren't that bad." She was just joking. Gavina knew how much Heath could freak out around a lot of people. Finishing her eggs and moving on to her waffles, she quickly ate some before turning her attention back to her friend. "Besides, if we get out of here quickly we can start practicing for a capture the flag game I heard the counselors talking about." Capture the flag was Gavina's absolute favorite game. She loved how she could use her powers.
Last edited by raey on Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
synastry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:06 am

Heath

Heath looked around again and rubbed his shoulder. “I guess not.” He agreed. “And if those Apollo kids mess with me, I’ll let Cerberus to sick ‘em.” He chuckled, clearly joking. He obviously couldn’t summon the huge three-headed canine but he’d like to think that they had some ‘connection’. Capture the flag caught his attention. “Capture the flag, you say?” He said slowly, squinting his eyes and creating a scholarly look to him, pushing up his glasses. He tucked his hands in his sweatshirt pocket and smirked at Gavina, standing up. “Then let’s go.” He decided “I haven’t played a game in a while.”
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me