The Matching Game || Multifandom Roleplay (Open/Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Matching Game || Multifandom Roleplay (Open/Acceptin

Postby danheng » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:01 pm

charles snippy
    tagged rudyard

snippy stared at rudyard with a helpless expression, watching him panic. "pretty much." he said quietly, looking off past rudyard and down the hall. "well, at least humanity isn't dead yet." or at all. if, like his new companion had suggested, snippy belonged to a different universe all together.

iden versio
    tagged nanka, hawthorne, toph

she was quick to follow as nanka set off, one hand resting on the grip of her blaster, ready at any moment to draw the weapon if she needed to. iden wanted to question nanka's species, or planet of origin, but stopped in her tracks and thoughts as she noted two male figures ahead. "look," she spoke aloud, nodding her head over to notify nanka if she hadn't seen the pair already. making a note not to resort to violence so quickly, iden took a few cautious steps forward before addressing hawthorn and toph. "are you lost as well?" she questioned, her tone instantly becoming assertive, authoritative.
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dejun. » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:08 pm

𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐄
    ──────────────────────────────────────
    age/gender; twenty-two/male | tags; hawthorne
    ──────────────────────────────────────
      Toph followed behind silently, confusion welling up inside of him. He was still quite unaware of what was happening, although he had acquired the gist of it. How am I supposed to fall in love? he mentally groaned in frustration. If it was truly the only way to get out of here, he didn't have much faith in himself if he were being completely honest. The thought of perhaps faking a relationship had flitted across his mind, and it was definitely an option he was considering, but what were the chances of that? In the letter, Master A had the whole "mysterious and powerful" vibe. Toph didn't want to particularly mess with that. Eh... maybe not today.
      He jumped slightly when a voice filtered into his ears, head snapping around. Cautiously observing the hand that one of the strangers had on their weapon, he followed their lead, reaching into his pockets to bring his katara and dagger out and behind his back. "More or less, sure," he shrugged. "Got plopped down into some room that isn't mine, want some explanation that isn't vague like that note. You have any idea where I can find it?"
dejun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:28 pm

ℌ𝔞𝔴𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢/ 𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔢/ 𝔏𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 : / 𝔗𝔞𝔤𝔰: Toph,Open

Hawthorne was a bit surprised to hear two voices behind them. He turned around to face the newcomers. " Hello... " The captain said. Seeing Iden's hand on her blaster, instinctively he rested his hand on his blade, pressing it to his thigh. Hawthorne was anything but paranoid, but he did want to be ready if a fight broke out. Though, the girl didn't seem too intimidating. Hawthorne gave a slight noise in contempt. He didn't like the way she spoke to him. " Lost? Heavens no" He said, with a hint of sarcasm" We're looking for other mmm..." He trailed off trying to find the appropriate word," players in this odd game. Toph and I are trying to figure out what's really going on."
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danheng » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:31 pm

iden versio
    tagged nanka, hawthorne, toph

it seemed they were just as lost as her. iden let her hand slide from the grip of her blaster as she let out a little sigh, barely audible through her helmet. "aren't we all?" she muttered quietly before turning her attention to more important matters. "have you found a way out? or possibly someone who does know what's going on?" she wasn't about to miss any chances, no matter how obvious questions these seemed.
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:52 pm

Rex The Optimist
      ───────────────────────────────────
      16 Male Xenoblade Crush: None Tagged: Zinnia, Luka & Velicity

He didn't have any time to react before he felt the girl grab his hand and hold it tight. It was almost a strange feeling to him actually. Pyra was the only girl that had really ever grabbed his hand in a similar manner to keep him out of trouble and guide him to safety. Her words were what was more perplexing though. She was easily frightened now wasn't she, but how could he deny her request? It wasn't in his nature to simply leave anyone behind. As one of the others began to approach then, a serious look crossed his face. He didn't think anyone here would pose much harm to the others present anyways. It wasn't as if they were thrown here to kill each other to begin with. The look this new girl gave though left him a bit uneasy and though her words seemed innocent, her expression did not. Allowing his fingers to curl around the hilt of his sword, he was more than ready to use it if he needed to. The sudden tensing of his body seemed to catch Azurda's attention though. "Now, now Rex. Relax. You're better than that, my boy," the titan said and he moved himself from the boy's shoulder to his head instead.

Scuffing softly at the titan's words, he dropped his hand from the weapon, but he did not yet leave his rather defensive position just yet. "We don't even know if there's garden around here let alone where to find it," he answered. "What'd you do to that other girl that's got you smiling like that?" The question just slipped out as if he had no filter on him. He was curious though. Judging from what he could see the other was less than pleased. Certainly this one had to have done something to cause such a reaction.

Gold The Egotistical
      ───────────────────────────────────
      18 Male Pokespe Crush: None Tagged: Calypso

"Well, I know some royals think that way so I thought I'd make it clear. Didn't mean to assume you'd be like that or anything. I don't really have much interaction with royals anyways," he said with a shrug of his shoulders. He could tell his words had offended her or at least bothered her in some way. It was no surprise. Crystal always scolded him for having no filter on his mouth and just saying the first thing that came to mind. Maybe that was why she always resorted to being violent when he tried to bring up her appearance and compliment her. Either way, he was used to people not taking kindly to his words. Plenty thought he was obnoxious and even Professor Oak hadn't been convinced that he should even be apart of the dex holders given his nature and attitude, but he eventually proved himself nonetheless. Besides, he had been the one to sacrifice himself to deal wit Pryce and bring Johto back to its peaceful state. Sure the others had played their roles, but they hadn't gone into the portal like him. Not to mention that he had been the one to fight off Arceus when that whole situation arose. Yet another near death experience and display of his recklessness. Averting his gaze away from Calypso, the teen wandered in to what appeared to be a kitchen and a smirk crossed his lips. "Heh, might as well put our differences aside for now and raid this place. I don't know about you, but I'm starving and I bet a fancy place like this will have some real good food."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby molotov » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:58 pm

kokichi ouma
    the ultimate supreme leader

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    male || danganronpa v3 || tagged; peaches, open
    kokichi froze, smile slowly fading into a frown, a thoughtful look came across his face, his pale fingers began to delicately fidget with the rims glasses as if considering wether or not to give them back. “huh...wow, you actually can...” he mumbled with a hint of surprise in his voice, but his shock was quickly outweighed with fascination “do you know how cool that is!? seriously the coolest!” he exclaimed, a look of excitement back on his face “well, you did prove you weren’t lying about the whole mind reading thing, so yeah, I’ll give them back” he said with a seemingly genuine smile as he slowly extended his arm in order to hand her the glasses but pulled away at the last moment. “if you can catch me!” he laughed, fully aware of the fact she couldn’t see without them kokichi swiftly moved out of her reach, eyeing her with a cruel smile.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lance-McClain » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

❀erion bei-fong ❀ male ❀ twenty-three❀
❀ bisexual ❀ tags; --- ❀ single ❀

To say that Erion was a heavy sleeper was an understatement. While everyone else was getting up at what some might call "a reasonable hour" to wander and explore their new home until love came their way, Erion was making the most of this situation by sleeping as long as he could, remaining undisturbed by an angry moose-lion or impatient sky bison. He didn't care for love so he didn't know how he was one oft the "lucky few" to be chosen for what he could only figure was a government experiment.

Alas, sleep was a woeful mistress and would not hold him in her fond embrace anymore and, a good few hours after everyone else, Erion finally rolled out of bed. And by that, he meant literally; happens when you're used to sleeping on the floor or on the back of giant flying buffalo with a saddle that has sides.

Sighing, the dual bender sat up from the floor his butt had so graciously offered to keep his more vital body parts from hitting and jumped up, stripping into something more suitable to wear for meeting people. He may be considered lazy and not out to find love but don't let that stop you from thinking he didn't know how to make a good first impression.

He stood at the door of his room a good twelve minutes after dressing in his nicest clothes -and by his, he means whoever stocked his wardrobe because he definitely doesn't remember owning literally any of that stuff in there- and stalled for another three more minutes by popping every finger and toe twice, as well as his spine five times, before deciding to stop being such a purple pentapuss and go out there already, geez. He then stood there another five minutes then promptly yanked the door open and stopped his way out of the room, a defiant look in his jade eyes and his arms crossed like the actual five year old he is.

♡ DEX/ LANCE ♡
DA || Stream

-- Status --
somewhat active

Comms - OPEN
Trades - Ask me!
Requests - Friends Only
Streaming? - OFFLINE
Current Roleplay - QuartzClan - DT - O&A
Lance-McClain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Another Star » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:34 pm

Rudyard Funn
Tagged: Charles Snippy
"Yeah that's true." Rudyard murmured weakly and if Snippy was from another world then he wouldn't have to worry about it but honestly he'll probably die wondering if Snippy came from the future or another dimension, Rudyard chided himself introspection later! Focus! If he wanted to get out of here he'd have to talk his way out and that requires a clear head, but first. "Sorry, Snippy I lost it for a second." He apologised as they continued walking a thought popped into his head "Is it a good thing for you to be here instead of your Earth?" He asked.
Last edited by Another Star on Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Another Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:44 am

Peaches// female// Tags: Kokichi

Peaches was honestly a bit stunned that he belived her and thought her ability was cool. It was rather nice for someone to think that her power were really neat instead of being freaky. She could read nearly anyone's aura, giving her limited access to their feelings, emotions and even some memories. Though she chose not to, the nymph could be very powerful. Peaches smiled a bit, but it quickly faded when he pulled away. Those she couldn't really see him, she could tell his aura had moved. " Hey! We had a deal! " She said, frowning deeply. " Give those back! I need them! " Peaches stepped forward, blindly reaching for her glasses.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nuffquaa » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:50 am

michael mell || male || bisexual || 17 || hallway || tags; open

When Michael awoke, he expected to be in his bedroom. But when he flickered open his eyes, what he saw was merely the opposite. Not to mention the bed, as surprisingly comfortable as it was. But it surely wasn't his. The teenage boy sat up, his eyes darting in all directions. What the... where was he? The crisp, red walls were flooded with majestic, golden-framed photos, and against one of the walls was a large closet. Michael cocked an eyebrow in question. This definitely wasn't anywhere close to what his bedroom looked like. It was a lot bigger, too. As Michael continued to scan the unfamiliar surroundings, there was something that caught his eye. There seemed to be a piece of paper clinging onto a large, wooden door at the opposite end of the room. Cautiously, he swung his feet over the edge of the bed and placed them delicately onto the soft, white-carpeted floor. He trotted over to the door, his head still swiveling back and forth, making sure nothing was going to jump out at him like in the movies he saw. Finally, when he reached the door, he noticed that the paper was, indeed, a note.

Michael snatched it off of the door that it was taped onto. He scanned the letter rather slowly, making sure to process every detail through his brain. "A castle?" Michael thought out loud. Why was he chosen to come to a castle? As he kept on scanning through the letter, he could feel the breath catch in his throat. It was written, right there, on this note. And lastly, you cannot return home unless you've truly fallen in love. Michael's eyes widened. Fallen in love? With who? A complete stranger? His heart started to hammer faster against his ribcage, and he gulped down a feeling of nervousness. Great. In order to return to his old home he'd have to fall in love with some complete stranger. The thought sent an uneasy feeling rippling down his spine. Maybe Jeremy managed to show up here? His mind flooded back to his best friend. Or maybe he was more than a friend. Definitely to Michael, he was more than a friend. Sighing, Michael crumpled up the note and shoved it into the pocket of his customized red hoodie. He needed to find another way out of here. There was no way he was going to be falling for someone he didn't even know.

Inhaling a deep breath, Michael pulled out the iPod, which was thankfully there, out of the other pocket of his hoodie. He quickly scanned through his music and selected a piece by Bob Marley, his favorite singer. He grabbed the headphones that were wrapped around his neck and positioned them onto his head, after pulling up the hood to the jacket first. He was still aware that the back of his hoodie had a large polar bear on it, but hey. Maybe it would scare off some dangers? He chuckled at the thought. Finally, with one last scan of the bedroom, Michael opened the large door, stepping out into the brightly lit hallway. Shoving his hands into his pockets, he averted his eyes onto the red carpeted floor, but also stayed aware of his surroundings. He had to admit, this place was really beautiful. But he didn't know if he was up for human interaction yet. Cautiously, Michael made his way down the hall self-consciously.
nuffquaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me