The Matching Game || Multifandom Roleplay (Open/Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Matching Game || Multifandom Roleplay (Open/Acceptin

Postby Avisowl » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:13 am

Zinnia

Tags; Rex; Velicity

Zinnia felt her cheeks tingle a bit, she shifted her weight awkwardly and let go of Rex's hand. "Lets go!" she smiled and glanced nervously at Velicity. As they walked she stayed behind Rex. Her eyes surveyed his armor which glinted with light from the windows. A small flower formed on the palm of her hand.
Last edited by Avisowl on Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:28 am

Rex The Optimist
      ───────────────────────────────────
      16 Male Xenoblade Crush: None Tagged: Zinnia

Walking in silence, he began to make his way back to the stairs he had found earlier. If there was a garden, he was certain it wouldn't be on the second floor of this place. Allowing a soft hum to escape his lips as he continued on, he soon found the stairs once again and stopped at the top of them once again to take in the sight. He still wasn't over how fancy this place was. After growing up in Fonsett anything that that was different always took him by surprise at first. Fonsett was such a cozy little place that seemed untouched by the world around it. Pushing the thought off, he began to descend down the stairs. As hard as he tried to move quietly, his armor prevented such and he was certain if anyone was nearby they could hear him moving about. Maybe he should have changed into the clothes that had been provided instead of going for his usual attire. Nonetheless he would put up with it for the time being. Looking around once he made it to the bottom of the stairs, he decided that if it was a garden they were seeking that going outside was their best best. It might not be out the front doors, but it might give them some idea on where one might be. Without a word, he moved toward the grand doors up ahead and stopped before them. He couldn't help but stare in awe. For one they were huge. It made him feel so small and irrelevant. Glancing over his shoulder he looked toward Zinnia. "Well, are you ready to see what's outside this place?"
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby B0N3D4D1 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:32 am

Jynx Lee // 19 // Bisexual // Crush;; Open // Sumia

xxxxxxxThe girl continued down the halls, noticing some rooms and other people; though she had no interest in interacting with them. Soon enough she ended up at the entrance to a library of sorts, entering quietly. At first she didn't notice the presence of another but after a few moments of looking around she ended up in the same aisle as the other. Jynx didn't really want to announce her presence right away, she might end up scaring the other who seemed entranced with the books. With a quiet sigh Jynx unraveled the ribbon around her arm and had it tap the other's shoulder lightly, "Excuse me?" she sighed once she had the other's attention, "I'd hate to bother you but would you mind passing me that blue book to your right?" she signed again, trying to be somewhat friendly and not hostile.
B0N3D4D1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:11 am

Zinnia

Tags; Rex

Zinnia moved beside him her posture straight. She smiled "Thank you....I'm ready!"Her hands trembled as she pushed the gallant doors open. Light shone on her face. She gave a small choke stepping back a bit, but she glanced at Rex stepping forward. Pristine cut hedges rimmed the sides of the mansion. One of them was cut into the shape of a deer. She smiled and touched its nose. She looked at Rex "Lets find the garden." She said prouder and braver.
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:21 am

Rex The Optimist

Watching her open the doors, he wasn't sure what to expect to be outside. Much like the inside though, the scene they were greeted by on the other side was no less amazing. He really should have been expecting such from a castle like this. He could only imagine how hard it was to keep it looking in the condition it was in. He figured there had to be some kind of castle staff around to tend to it though he hadn't seen anyone but guests. Maybe some kind of magic was involved. Before he could become too consumed in his own thoughts, Zinnia's voice caught his attention and brought it to her once again. She certainly seemed to have changed in an instant. It didn't seem that she was as scared. It was a bit strange, but he wouldn't question it for now. Nodding at her words, Rex pushed himself outside and took a deep breath of the fresh air. It felt much unlike Alrest, though he couldn't explain how. He figured different worlds must have their own feels to them. It was the only explanation he could think of to justify his own thoughts. "So any ideas on where we should look for this garden?" he finally asked as he continued along the path leading away from the castle.

Sumia The Sweet
      21 Female FE: 13 Crush: None Tagged: Jynx

The feeling of the ribbon on her shoulder was enough to make her shriek out in fear and trip over her own feet. Falling to her knees, she tried to compose herself and understand what she was being told. Not even looking up, she placed her hands on her knees and took a deep breath. "You're going to give someone a heart attack by touching them like that," she managed to breath out. She hadn't been expecting to be so taken by surprise, but there was nothing she could do about it now. Certainly she had made a fool of herself by now. Letting a soft sigh escape her lips, the knight finally pushed herself back to her feet and reached for the book the other had requested originally. With it in hand she finally turned to see whom had come to join her. It appeared to be another woman. She couldn't be any older than herself and most likely was younger. She had odd ribbons which was something Sumia had never seen before. She wasn't one to judge though. Holding the book out, she allowed a faint smile to cross her lips. "H-Here you go."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby molotov » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:37 pm

kokichi ouma
    the ultimate supreme leader

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    male || danganronpa v3 || tagged; peaches, michael
    kokichi raised an eyebrow, watching michael hand peaches his own glasses. although his gesture was kind, the thought that it would help her see was a bit irrational, seeing that glasses had different prescriptions depending on their wearers vision, the possibility of her actually being able to see clearly was highly unlikely. nonetheless kokichi took another step back, grip tightening ever so slightly on the glasses.

“nice as that is, I highly doubt that it’s going to-“ before he could finish, peaches raised her hand in his direction and shot a yellow stream of light from her palm, exploding into an array of gold and yellow fireworks above him. surprised kokichi stumbled backwards but remained on his feet. he couldn’t tell if the trick she had done was something that could actually harm him or if it was just a mere illusion either way he continued to back up, becoming cautious but not giving in, quickly he thought up his next words.“was that supposed to be a threat? aww, good for you peaches, standing up for yourself! gotta say I didn’t think you had it in you, but even if you could harm me with a little magic trick like that, I don’t think you could bring yourself to hurt me” he said in a condescending tone, practically daring her to do it again. “nice try on attempting to get the glasses back though, you almost fooled me.”
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:06 am

Zinnia

Tags; Rex; Velicity

Zinnia stepped forward, she closed her eyes as stems sprouted from her hands. ”This way...” She smiled opening her eyes. The stems from her hands wilted onto the ground and released from her palms. She started to walk forward, glancing behind to make sure Rex was still there.
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:50 am

Rex The Optimist

Allowing her to take the lead was a bit strange for him given that he was the one in charge back home. Funny how his friends had left a sixteen year old in charge of guiding them to the World Tree. Then again Nia wasn't all that much older than he was or at least that's what he assumed from her appearance and Tora wasn't necessarily leader material given the little experience he had outdoors to begin with. Plus their blades were good guides as well, especially Pyra and Dromarch. Pushing it aside, he slowly continued at Zinnia with his arms over his chest and his eyes scanning his surroundings. The scenery kind of reminded him of how luscious Gormott was, yet the castle made him think of Mor Ardian. It was an interesting combination to say the least. Focusing back on everything, he wasn't sure what to say at the moment. He wouldn't admit it out loud but it had gotten a little awkward or at least that was how he felt after she had begun grabbing his hand and such. Plus he felt like he was doing too much talking so for now silence would have to do.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:40 pm

Zinnia

Tags; Rex

Zinnia’s eyes flickered with excitement, the glint Of golden gats caught her eye. The smell of flowers rose into her nose. ”We found it!” She quietly murmured. She awkwardly glanced at Rex and gave a small smile. She gently pushed the gate open. Roses were clumped around the garden. In the center was a small marble pedestal with a lilac colored note placed on it. She pursed her mouth Zinnia’s hands flattened against her hips.”Do you....want to open it?” She ran her nimble fingers through her hair blushing a bit. She felt her stomach drop as she touched her warm cheeks, covering them.
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:28 pm

Rex The Optimist

So there actually was a garden. He really hadn't been expecting it to actually be around yet here they were. Dropping his arms from his chest, he pushed the gate open for himself and heard it close shut behind him. Looking around, there were plenty of flowers he had never seen before then again living a life on the back of Gramps probably was the cause of that. Most days the Cloud Sea was all he saw unless he was going to the Trade Guild to sell his findings and buy supplies to last him until he came to the port again. It wasn't like the Trade Guild had a garden or anything like that even Fonsett didn't have many flowers either. At least not in large numbers and that was where most of his childhood had been spent. Looking up as he heard Zinnia's voice he hadn't noticed the pedestal at all until now. Taking a step closer the note became visible, but he didn't dare go for it. "Maybe you should open it since you found it," he suggested. Besides, she was the one that was more interested in this place anyways. The note would probably mean more to her than him.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me