Mods, please delete

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Dɪᴍᴇɴsɪᴏɴᴀʟ Bʀᴀᴡʟ: A Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP (Now Open)

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:30 pm

Ryoji Mochizuki ✧ Male ✧ 16/17 ✧ Persona 3 ✧ ~Koromaru
Ah. The way the dog was acting made it clear that he didn't recognize him. There were a couple possibilities for why that was, but Ryoji immediately decided he wasn't going to dwell on it. It was probably for the better if he didn't know him, to be perfectly honest. He crouched down as the shiba approached him, holding out a hand to him. "Sorry boy, I didn't mean to confuse you." He noted softly as he did. "My name is Ryoji Mochizuki," it was only fair, since he knew the dog's name. Besides, he had enough faith in Koromaru's intelligence to feel the need to introduce himself anyway. "You woke up alone too, huh?" That seemed the most likely. If any of the others had been with him Ryoji doubted that they would have just left him behind for any reason.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:56 pm

Vahlen||Female||Bloodborne||Location: Forest||Tagged: Serana, Trico, The Boy
    Vahlen's forward movement was cut short, and she flew sideways, slamming into a nearby tree. It hurt, but again not nearly as much as it could have. Great Ones were made of sterner stuff than humans, it took a special kind of sharp to pierce their hides.
    The hunter picked herself up and dusted herself off, ready to reengage, but paused when she heard a rumbling sound. Vahlen's visible eye widened as she saw the tree bearing down on her. That was a new one. Not one she couldn't deal with, though.
    Reaching once more into her coat, Vahlen pulled out a small rod, with a metal ball on one end. Raising it high, she slammed the contraption into the ground, sending forth a line of lightning bolts. The bolts met the oncoming tree, blasting it cleanly in half. Splinters and sawdust clouded the air, momentarily blinding her, but not removing the beatific smile on her face. She'd missed this.
    For all the horrors of the nightmares she'd endured, she had to admit that the hunt was fun. Testing the strength of her blood and flesh against the worst man had to offer, with nothing but brief insights into the arcane and cold steel to keep her alive.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trico

Postby DBD » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:44 pm

Tags; The Boy, Vahlen, Serana

Trico was furious, and protective. His feathers were ruffled and his eyes gleamed purple. He was at the last stand. He would protect his friend! No matter what! The large beast stood up, despite the pain in the leg, and slammed his talons into a nearby redwood- knocking it down towards his foes. He then slammed into another tree nearby- also toppling it towards his enemies. They didnt know the capabilities of an angry trico... one of which was that he could very well eat them if he wanted to. They were called the man-eating beast for a reason. After slamming into two more trees and rolling them towards them he hopped over to his friend (careful not to put too much weight on his hind leg) and bent his head down- offering to lift the boy up.
DBD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:16 pm

Rex The Optimist
      ───────────────────────────────────
      16 Male Xenoblade Location: Forest Tagged: Flora

At her words, he gave a small nod. "Yeah, I hope I can return home to her. I made a big promise to her and I don't want her to think I abandoned her or that promise," he said softly as a frown crossed his lips. He was sure he would get a scolding if he did ever get back to her from her second side, Mythra, but it would be well worth it. At least he could continue on his promise and take her to Elysium. Forcing the frown off his face, he took note of how late it had gotten and knew they would need to either make camp for the night or find shelter. Making camp had always been easy since Pyra could make a fire in seconds to keep them warm but he wasn't entirely sure he'd be able to do such on his own. Finding some kind of shelter seemed like a far better option at this point. Looking around for a moment, his eyes caught sight of what appeared to be a structure in the distance. It appeared to be a cabin of sorts though he couldn't fully make it out from their current place. "Look! I think there's some kind of shelter up ahead. We should go check it out. Maybe someone is there and give us some insight on where we are."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:39 pm

Korekiyo Shinguji
    male // danganronpa v3 // location: forest // tags; morgana

Korekiyo was quite surprised at the sight that greeted him when Morgana stepped out from where he had been hiding. For a moment, his yellow eyes widened - even for him, this was an unusual occurrence. Well, perhaps it was not that much stranger than the existence of Monokuma or the Monokubs, but this one looked much more like a living, breathing creature as opposed to a stuffed animal. Due to the discrepancy in design, it was unreasonable (as of yet) to assume that Morgana had anything to do with the animate teddy bears from the Ultimate Academy. "Kehehe..." Korekiyo chuckled breathily. "I am Korekiyo Shinguji, also known by the title of 'Ultimate Anthropologist'." With that, he got down on one knee, trying to get a closer look at Morgana, so that he might pick out any details that would indicate Morgana was a robot or some sort of illusory creation. "Would you be offended if I were to ask what you are? I have never seen anything quite like you in all my travels."
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:02 am

Flora ✿ ♀ ✿ Forest ✿ Relieved ✿ Rex

Flora looked over to where he did. A little shack! She has seen these structures before in her homeland, and it's usually a place where they store stuff. Amazing. She was just as happy as he was to see it. "We ought to go and stick around there! Someone is probably storing things there."

Serana ✿ ♀ ✿ Forest ✿ Worried ✿ Vahlen, Trico

It was terrifying. That massive beast could knock down a whole red wood! Serana stumbled painfully to her feet and ran a few steps away from the falling tree before falling down again. The tree narrowly missed her feet, and she tumbled on her back as the tree slammed to the ground and caused her to bounce a little. She shot her head up to see the boy getting on the thing. What are they gonna do now?

The Boy ✿ ♂ ✿ Forest ✿ Scared ✿ Trico, Vahlen

He fell backwards at the pure impact the giant tree left when it hit the ground. He dropped the mirror! He ran after it as Trico kept knocking trees down, and caught up to it. He got up and attached the mirror to his back before attempting to get behind Trico. The beast lowered his head down to offer him a ride, and the boy hoisted himself up as fast as he could. He grabbed on tight and tried not to fall off as Trico still moved with urgency.
----------𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃
----------𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐃

╔═════════════╗

adult - oct.18 - isfp-t - creature
───────────────────────
Hi I'm bird. I love dragons and birds
and snakes and games. I enjoy Spyro,
Doom, Rain World, Cult of the Lamb,
and Minecraft to name a few.

Fun fact: you're really cool actually
─────────────────────────
Signature art by Grayson.
Character is mine
─────────────────────────
best friend <3 -- NOT A RICKROLL

╚═════════════╝

----𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐃
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gacha » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:26 am

xxvvvkvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvxxxxx

xXXXXXx M o r g a n a
x fourm here.
x fandom persona 5.
x tags korekiyo.
x location forest.
x items curved sword.

xxvvvvvSvvvvvvvvbvvvvvxxxxx
morgana might have wanted to close his eyes for a moment, not sure of the reaction of this person, but that was a stupid idea for a weakling, what if he attacked morgana on the spot or ran away? breathing in, morgana gave a determined stare, while the boy merely gave an interested gaze in reply. morganas eyes even widened a bit in surprise when he gave him a weak laugh, hardly noticing it. does he think this is a joke? he better not be making fun of me. the cat-like creature's body was a bit stiff, unsure of this situation. his name sounds japanese, thats something, but whats this whole ultimate anthropologist thing? morgana didn't even seem all that sure what this title ment, or why it was important, but he must be quite proud of it if he needs to introduce himself with the title. morgana had been trying to stay calm and look tough, yet he couldn't help but clumisly back up when korekiyo got down, nearer to him. ... that question, the one morgana couldn't ever seem to answer, what he is, he is a human right? but revealing information to this boy might not be the greatest idea right now, no idea how he'll react. "as i said, i am morgana." he repeated, its the only answer he could come up with, honestly korekiyo hadn't referred to him as a cat yet, so that was atleast enjoyable. but if he hadn't seen anything like him before, then korekiyo hadn't been to the metaverse, and mostlikely doesn't have a persona, but incase he was bluffing morgana wanted to ask not 100% sure just yet. the boy's off clothing had morgana think that this was somehere in the metaverse, especially if he himself was in this form. plus morgana was just confident in picking out lies. pointing his blade at the boy, morgana posed in a way that usually is theatening, but as a wobbily cat it didn't seem nearly as cool. "tell me, whats your knowledge on personas?" perhaps he might have an idea of sort? if not then morgana doesn't really loose anything anyways.

xxvvvkvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvxxxxx

xXXXXXx K o r o m a r u
x fourm here.
x fandom persona 3.
x tags ryoji.
x location forest.
x items none.

xxvvvvvSvvvvvvvvbvvvvvxxxxx
watching the boy's expression forced another, yet smaller whine out of koromaru, wishing he shared the same knowledge as him. his tail swayed as he spoke, and koromaru padded forward, slipping his head under ryoji's hand to allow him to pet him, it was koromaru's favorite reward, attention that is. koromaru's coiled tail fliped back and forth when ryoji introduced himself, koromaru honestly just remembers everyone by scent, not name, it didn't matter anyways since he was unable to speak. the soft grey ear's of koromaru tilted as he spoke, koromaru understood what ryoji was asking of him, and replied by barking and happily wagging his tail, baking away from the strange boy, his little wings swaying weakly. perking his ears he looked in a direction, unsure of what to do next. tasting the air, koromaru noticed some scents had changed and others spread out into a direction, becoming fainter, although did it matter? he had found a friend that will mostlikely help him and treat him well. tilting his round head back at the boy, his reflective red eyes were filled with curiosity. what now? what will they need? surely suplies or a way home, where they were still hadn't been answerd.
gacha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trico

Postby DBD » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:24 pm

Tags; The Boy, Vahlen, Serana

Feeling that the boy was clutched onto his feathers, Trico leapt onto one of the fallen trees and screetched at his foes. His feathers were ruffled and his body was in a crouching position, so it made him look larger than he actually was. His violet eyes periced through the humans below his large talons, as he shook his head back and forth in pure hatred. His neck stretched out as his jaws attempted to snatch the one who seemed more intimidated by his strength, but stopped himself before he could bite into her. He knew better than to eat someone, it was just his instincts talking. He didn’t actually eat them, he only needed silver barrels. He retracted his neck, and leapt over his enemies, sprinting as fast as he can away. He was graceful in action, even though he was injured, and the ground seemed to shake as he ran. He turned this way and that, making sure he was far as possible from the battle scene. He then came to a stop. Right in front of him was a large cliff. He could see the other side, but it would be impossible to jump across. He needed his flight back so they could be safe. Although... the cliff did remind him of the nest... it was almost beautiful. The way the sun lit up the edges of the cliff... the way how you couldn’t see the bottom. He sat down for a moment and enjoyed the scenery, almost forgetting the danger. But, that’s when he saw it. There were barrels across the cliff! He needed some! He roared across the cliff, his roar echoing into the empty space- as he clawed the air desperately.
DBD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:32 pm

Korekiyo Shinguji
    male // danganronpa v3 // location: forest // tags; morgana

Ah, so this creature was still reluctant to reveal any details about itself. Korekiyo saw through Morgana's plan very quickly, but decided that it wasn't worth it to keep pursuing for the moment. It looked to be a real, living thing; if it was an animatronic, it would have to be a very well-made one. But that was still a possibility. He kept his eye on the blade Morgana drew - definitely a real weapon, though almost comically small from Korekiyo's perspective. The glint in Korekiyo's eyes matched the glint that passed over Morgana's sword as he observed it carefully, still down on his knee in front of Morgana, who was much smaller than the tall, lanky teenager. Korekiyo cocked his head when Morgana asked him about personas, changing his expression from vaguely threatening to inquisitive. "What comes to mind is an assemblage of traits displayed to others, differing at least somewhat from one's true character. Much like a role an actor might take on while performing, or the voice an author chooses to write in." He spun his explanation smoothly and gracefully, but left an unreadable pause before he began speaking again. "But, I have a feeling you are referring to something different than the dictionary definition. Please, enlighten me." He said, adding a flourish to 'enlighten' as an indicator of his anticipation.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:05 pm

Rex The Optimist
      ───────────────────────────────────
      16 Male Xenoblade Location: Forest Tagged: Flora

Giving a nod at her suggestion before he pushed himself forward. Even in the heavy armor he wore he still was rather agile and it showed that the weight of it didn't bother him in the slightest. As he neared the shack, he began to slow down once more as he took it all in. The place didn't seem like it was in the best of shape, but it was still standing and had a roof on it. It was better than nothing he supposed. It wasn't as inviting as it had seemed only a few seconds prior. The thing looked like it might blow over if a hard enough gust of wind passed by. Glancing back in the direction he had come from, he wondered what Flora thought of the place now that they were close to it. "It really isn't something great," he mused with a small frown crossing his lips.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me