Dragonborn - Sovngarde (Open Skyrim Rp)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Dragonborn - Sovngarde (Open Skyrim Rp)

Postby Connor.Deviant » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:42 pm

(Its the fourth era of when the game takes place. Lmao I couldn't remember which era it was)

Harlow
I said "Who are you to judge. Just because you worked your way into Sovngarde doesnt mean some people have to. If you're a dragon born you go to sovrngarde no matter who you pledged your soul to apperently. I mean my soul is pledged to basically every god so.... Anyways Don't judge someone..." I stood my ground you just dont assume and judge things. If they are going to pick a fight ill gladly defend them.
I enjoy ANY Roleplay Dm me if you want to Roleplay
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:43 pm

(Accepted.)

--------------===-----
𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕒
|21|Female-Straight|
|thieves guild master|
|Location: Gate|
tags: Ral, Daniela, Harlow, Aeric
-------======--------
Tabitha looked over at Harlow with a cold glare. She walked over to her."Worked to get here?" She said with a giggle. Tabitha looked at her armor, black leather was mainly used by the thieves guild for their guild masters."I worked my whole life but never to come to Sovngarde, I thought I would end up with Nocturnal or Sithis when the day would come." Tabitha was responsible for "legendary" changes within the guild. You could debate she changed Skyrim at the fact of a corrupt Dragonborn but then again. Nothing that she did in life would have given someone a spot in Sovngarde, she was here out of pure birthright. She flashed a mischievous smile "Thieves guild master at your service"
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MadMoxxi » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:24 pm

MadMoxxi wrote:
Yzabel The Fair / Nord/Breton / 20 / Tags: Open

The sounds of fallen heros echoed throughout the great hall, booming in her head and causing her a headache. She rested her head on her arms with a mead tanker in hand, Why do I have to be here? Im not supposed to be here.. This is all Yzabel thought of, her eyes opened weakley and vaguely seeing the outline of heros dancing and celebrating with food and mead in hand and she sighed sadly. Yzabel was one of the more recent arrivals , though Sovengarde opens its doors to many, Yzabel was one of the more memorable people to walk through Sovengarde's gate, for she was dragon born and didnt even realize it. She doesnt know exactly how she died, just that she felt her soul ripped and shredded from her body, then a dark haze like a black fog drifted across your face. Then a bright light of many hues and colors welcomed her. She cried for many months, saden by the thought of her leaving the people she sought to protect, since she once was the thane of Windhelm.

Daniela Stormbow / Nord / 23 / Tags: Harlow, Runs in Chains, Tabitha

Daniela watched as the frantic heros panicked in front of them and pitied them greatly. She remembered when she came here to Sovengarde, she was just as frightened as they were but, she wasnt greeted with a warm smile like how they are now, instead with test of strength by Tsun. She ended up with a sword in her side, but since she was already dead, it didnt kill her and Tsun made an acception to let her in even though he won in battle. Not knowing what else to say she kept quiet till she felt Tabitha, a fallen hero, brush past her ever so gently. Daniela never hated nor liked Tabitha, even though they've spent many years on the bridge. Daniela watch her as she picked at the newcomers and shook her head slightly. "Come now Tabitha! Dont be so harsh on them, you might scare them away!" Daniela said teasingly.

Look within yourself, what do you see?
MadMoxxi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:47 pm

Harlow
I said "Leader of companions and secondary role in dark brotherhood. Surprised I haven't heard of you." I chuckled. I was clearly not carinf but I'm just tired and just done with dragonborns. I'm so tired of people trying to out match each other.
I enjoy ANY Roleplay Dm me if you want to Roleplay
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby H E X X » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:27 am

Runs-In-Chains - The gate - Young - Tag; Harlow, Daniela Tabitha

How these people acted, hardly like they were alive... Haha, that's right they were all dead anyway so why not act perfect? Looking over all of them a shine shot down her spine, her tail lapping on the ground with a loud lump which caused dust and other particles float into the air. It almost made her upset how cocky they acted as they floated their titles at each other, if one more person came out and was the emperor himself then Ral would throw up everywhere. The jokes that plagued her mind where calming for a moment, calming enough to have her take large steps away from the group of people that had been made. Scare us away? Her angular chin tilted toward Daniela and Ral swallowed harshly. She had bigger things to worry about than this. Things like why she was here. Dragonborn... They keep saying it over and over, she was never really up to terms with most of the Dragonborn that caused mayhem but she knew Tabitha. The guild master. If anyone of them deserved respect it was her. "N-no it doesn't make sense. I..." She paused, what was the little gods they believed in? "I have n-no gift." She forced out. "N-no gift, land, t-title...." She felt the silence wrap around her, pulling the air from her lungs. Perhaps she could run away, find her way back to the hist and meet her ancestors like she was supposed to... "P-please I can't be here... L-let me leave!"
H E X X

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:52 am

--------------===-----
𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕒
|21|Female-Straight|
|thieves guild master|
-------======--------
Tabitha turned to Harlow "Probably because I died before you were born. I didn't make the thieves guild, when I joined we weren't even in the Ragged Flagon. I bought the Flagon for the guild and made the alliance with the Blackbriar's. I bought the guild to its glory that's all I'm known for" She was a bit surprised. Dark Brotherhood? Seems like people like her were finally coming to Sovnguarde, trapped in here because of birthright. She looked over at the Argonian once more who was having a mental breakdown She approached her and spoke with a soothing tone, unlike the one she had used earlier. "Apparently Sovngarde isn't only for Nords. I am not a Nord my self, I have a title but it's not a heroic title like everyone else in here. If what you say is true then you must be Dragonborn."
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════[/quote]
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:24 am

Aeric Taario
In the field, near the gate
Ral, Tabitha, Harlow, Daniela
Aeric stood up, a sudden burst of vertigo nearly sending him back down into the earth. He stumbled over to the group, his climbing gear clanking together mockingly. He catches the tail end of the last sentence, agreeing with the Argonian. "Yeah, I agree with her, I wanna leave. My ancestors aren't here, and I won't be there for when my brothers arrive.
This isn't right.
"
xx♕ ━━ if lightning is the
concerned about the trees ━━ ♕
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
Hi, I'm Alex! I love to roleplay
and trade, so don't hesitate to
shoot me a trade or a pm about
an rp I might be interested in!

Alex's OCs - link - credit - link - link
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MadMoxxi » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:34 pm

(ill reply later!! super busy...)

Look within yourself, what do you see?
MadMoxxi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:21 pm

--------------===-----
𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕒
|21|Female-Straight|
|thieves guild master|
-------======--------
Tabitha looked at the two and started to get a little ticked off. She was tired of explaining the same story to absolutely everyone. It wasn't their fault but having to explain the same things over and over could get tiring. She bit her lip trying to make the message understandable. "You can't leave. The only way people have done it is by traveling between realms. It takes mastery of magic and it will only bring you back to Tamriel. Even if you do manage to do it, your soul stays here. So when you die in the other realm you will come back anyway. Jumping off the bridge will just bring you back to the bridge itself. Killing yourself will bring you to the bridge, there is no getting out." She said looking over at the redguard.
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Last edited by ♡ Pineapple ♡ on Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby H E X X » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:20 am

uhh i cant really read what shes saying ;; can you pick a darker colour?)
H E X X

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me