RESETTALE. { Undertale roleplay! New and accepting! }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: RESETTALE. { Undertale roleplay! New and accepting! }

Postby Nos1dam » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:04 pm

Name;
Papyrus the skeleton

Nicknames;
- Papy
- The Great Papyrus
- Bean stalk.

Gender;
Male

Pronouns;
He / Him

Species (Human or monster);
Monster, Skeleton

Soul colour (if human);
//

Timeline (if canon character);
Original

Age;
Early 20's

Height;
6ft 9 inches

Personality;
Friendly, naive, hyper, flamboyant, innocent, charismatic, confident.

Sexuality (optional);
Questioning

Relationships;
- Sans, brother
- Undyne, best friend
- Frisk, also best friend

Other;
//
I THE GREAT NOS1DAM LOVE SPAGHETTI

Fact's: march the 4th my birthday is/ Skyrim is one of my faves games/ Collage student
Things i love: Book's/Writing/ Reading/role-playing/Wolves/being my wired self/Games
Things i am: Awkward/A girl(i think)/A complete and utterly unbelievably strange person in all aspects
Nos1dam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:13 pm

{ Both accepted! }
{ Roleplay will be responded to shortly- I'm in class atm! }
"𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖌 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖌𝖔𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉,
𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖘 𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖉
𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝖍𝖎𝖒 𝖜𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖉𝖗𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖒𝖊𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖉,
𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝖆 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌"
x | x | x
⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imaginary.jpg » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:22 am

(Holy hell school has pounced upon my already broken soul and my frail heart can't take it. Sorry for not uploading, didn't know we where roleplaying, sorry :P)

chara dreemurr
underswap
female
tags; open
Chara didn't know what to say. One second she was plodding through the illuminated caverns of Waterfall, the sound of rushing liquid drumming through her ears, the next, falling, falling. In the split second she had before ground rushed up to her frail body with open arms, she had one thought.
I didn't remember pressing the RESET button.

Her body hit the patch of gold, dragging out from her winded lungs a long, deep groan in pain. But luck was in her favour, and she didn't black out due to her arm beating the ground in a race to cradle her head. Luckily, she didn't think anything important was broken, just a few things in her legs, and maybe her ankle. Chara forced her eyes open, the crimson orbs flicking from rock to rock, flower to golden flower. She squeezed her eyes shut again, groaned again, tried to wiggle her toes again. She forced her painful body upwards, sitting up, peering to her leg, which was lying comfortably in someplace it should not. She was oblivious to anything but the needles dancing in her left leg.
Shoot.
imaginary.jpg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blu-Mutt » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:52 am

Chara || Female || Beginning of the Ruins || Tags; Underswap!Chara

The sudden sound of something landing roughly onto the ground behind Chara startled her.
Who else could've fallen, hadn't Frisk already come down to the Underground? Quickly she turned her body to see who the next fallen human could be, and was rather surprised at the discovery. Someone who looked just like herself, green sweater with yellow stripes,
brown hair, even a heart-shaped necklace could be seen on this newcomer. Confusion was all she felt at that moment as she stared at the counterpart, wondering how this could be.
"Who are you?" Chara spoke as she stepped towards the other human, "Where did you come from, and don't say you fell from the surface. That bit is obvious. I want to know where you truly come from. Are you some kind of anomaly?"
Blu-Mutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:19 pm

Flowey The Flower |✿| Male|✿| Patch of flowers - Beginning of ruins. |✿| Tags; Frisk. | Mood; Pleased.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

✽ - Ah, speak of the devil and they shall appear.

The thought only seems to conjure Frisk out of thin air, the child descending through the beam of light like some sort of holy deity and in a way, Flowey supposed they were. Frisk had far too much control over the very ground they walked on, could decide on the fate of everyone around them and the ending of the game they played together. Frisk had the dice and all Flowey could do was sit back and watch and for a split second- only a second does Flowey think about how that must've been for everyone else when he was the one in control. Not like it matters, no emotion comes- no regret or fear. No. There was never any emotional response.

"Frisk," The demented little flower begins, voice in a venomous hiss despite the smile that looked far too genuine stretched across his face. "My, my. What have you gotten yourself into this time?" It's a mysterious question, one that doesn't seem to really have a set direction or answer to it, but there none the less. "It appears we just got hit with some sort of anomaly." The monster's face stretches into a crooked toothy grin in a matter of seconds, the corner of his mouth seeming far too large to fit on his almost cartoony face. "But that's YOUR fault, isn't it?" Comes the dark growl of Flowey's voice, an ominous giggle slipping past his lips. "You've broken something. You think you're above the consequences don't you? Asriel CAN'T be saved and you'll realize that when your resets finally break this little world apart."

That familiar laugh of Flowey's tears through the air, shrill and almost demonic in nature before dying out into a quiet amused breath, the flower shaking his head almost tauntingly. "Ah," He hums,
leaves upon his stem moving to press together akin to hands. "Yes, you're right Frisk." The soulless being continues, shooting a far too innocent smile up at the fallen child. "I am in a good mood today!"
⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nos1dam » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:10 am

Mischief / Starter / HUMAN / Undiscovered Part Of The Underground / Tags; Frisk / Mood; Confused and Worried

Today is Mischief's 12th birthday and like all others before it he is alone. Misc / Fich is wandering around the mountains splashing in muddy puddles and jumping over overgrown tree roots as he went. Fich is a small kid with pinkish skin and white hair that had a orange flip for a fringe, there eyes are also white but with a orange tint in both pupils. They have black jeans a yellow shirt and a white bandanna covered in dried blood. There scruffy hair flew allover the place as they ran deeper into the mountains but came to a sudden halt as a child just a few feet away fell or rather jumped down a hole in the mountain floor, not knowing what they were doing, out of pure instinct Mischief ran full speed after them but as they did the ground beneath their feet crumbed away and Misc fell into darkness the hole now above him closed silently leaving him without light.
I THE GREAT NOS1DAM LOVE SPAGHETTI

Fact's: march the 4th my birthday is/ Skyrim is one of my faves games/ Collage student
Things i love: Book's/Writing/ Reading/role-playing/Wolves/being my wired self/Games
Things i am: Awkward/A girl(i think)/A complete and utterly unbelievably strange person in all aspects
Nos1dam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imaginary.jpg » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:45 am

chara dreemurr
underswap
female
tags;UT!Chara
Her eyes shot open at the sound of a voice. Not just any voice. She'd heard that voice before. And who's voice should it belong to but her own! Chara sat there, dazed, trying to focus her eyes onto the voice's source. Her brown head of hair tilted upwards, red eyes scanning the stranger's face.
Her own voice. Her own face.

She recognised those eyes, that hair, and if she wasn't wearing them herself, she would accuse this newcomer of stealing her clothes as well. How was this possible? The dark rocks that surrounded her and... Herself, framed the figure in front of her, vividly highlighting the green and yellow in her sweater.
Chara sat there gazing up at the newcomer, replaying the words in her head. When she finally got a hold of reality, she had sat there staring into her own eyes for at least a minute. "I, um, I fell-" she started, then caught herself. "I was just in Waterfall... I was in Waterfall, just walking, and..." The girl stopped, grimacing in pain as she moved her leg closer to her body. "Why do you look so much like me?" She questioned, narrowing her eyes in confusion.
imaginary.jpg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:01 am

Frisk/Human/Agender/Patch of Flowers/Tags: Flowey, The Charas, Mischief

Frisk could feel themselves get hot with embarrassment, knowing it was their fault that something was off. How were they supposed to know? Every reset before had been fine. Though, now they thought about it, perhaps there were signs that the time lines were becomes more and more unstable. It wasn't obvious until Frisk looked back on it. Frisk still couldn't help but have a little hope though. Could this be the one? Could Asriel be saved in this timeline? After all, if things were broken, it seemed possible. Hearing the rest of Flowey's comments did make them a bit aggravated.

"That is not true actually. I know I am not above the consequences," they said with a bit of edge to their voice. Frisk did leave out the part that they sometimes forget they aren't though. It was an easy thing to do when you were able to control basically everything. "And Asriel can be saved. You'll see. Everything will be fine. I will find a happy ending for everyone."

Frisk was about to continue on, but sound of voices caught their attention. Turing around, they looked in the direction of were the voices were coming from, which happened to be were Frisk themselves came from. "Hello," they called, hoping for an answer and not that they going crazy.

~

Sans/Skeleton/Male/Inside the Skeletons' House/Tags: Cherry

Closing the fridge, Sans just stood there for a moment, thinking. After a few seconds, he just let out a sigh. At the end of the day, did it really matter? Not really. Everything still didn't have an effect because it would just reset again. Sans made his way to the door. Perhaps he would check on Papyrus. That was one of the few things he still like to do; he still enjoyed spending time with Papyrus. Opening the door, he was hit with another surprise. In front of him was a monster he didn't recognize, which was weird because he knew everyone. But as he got a closer look, he found that he did recognize the monster. It was him. Well, not exactly him. The outfit was pretty different. And his eye. Why was only one on and why was it red? Sans suddenly realized he should probably say something. "Heya me. How's it snow-ing?"
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blu-Mutt » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:31 am

Underfell!Flowey || Male || The Ruins || Tags; Open

Staying here wasn't going to do anything for him. If he wanted to put this puzzle together he was going to have to search for the pieces.. The flower approached a monster that had been hiding behind a pillar, looking too scared to greet anyone. It was a Whimsun, a monster he was familiar with. They were usually rude and not afraid to attack others, but this one.. It was different in both appearance and behavior. As soon as it noticed him it cowered away and begged for him to go.
"Hey. I'm not gonna hurt you, I just have a question.." He tried to calm the monster down, but quickly it flew off. He didn't bother trying to catch it, it was already frightened enough. Trying to force it into answering would only make the matter worse. He remained there next to the pillar in the long hallway, deciding on what would be the best action to take now..

---

Chara || Female || Beginning of the Ruins || Tags; US!Chara, Frisk, Flowey, Mischief

This girl's story hardly made any sense. The only conclusion she could come to was that there was another reset. That still didn't help to explain why she looked so identical to herself.
Chara frowned and responded to the question, "I think I should be asking you that. I've always been this way, and now suddenly there's some kind of clone.. Something is obviously wrong." She noticed the injured leg, but she ignored that fact. Right now she didn't care at all for this impostor. She stepped slowly towards US!Chara, taking a knife out from her pants pocket. "And I'm going to fix it."
Just before she could get close enough to cause any harm, however, she realized another person had fallen from above. What was this, some kind of gathering? She was starting to get annoyed by all this commotion. Chara turned her attention back to the counterpart, but was yet again interrupted by Frisk's call. Ah, so they finally realize we're here.. She sighed and put the knife away.
Just great.
Blu-Mutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imaginary.jpg » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:24 am

( This is the only OC I'm going with, sorry for adding her :) )

╔══════════════╗
[removed]
╚══════════════╝

name ;; madison costello
gender ;; female
age ;; 24
species mix ;; human experiment
nationality ;; russian
ablities ;; does not have special abilities, but is a crackshot with her barbed baseball bat
status ;; loner
────────────────
personality ;; madison seems to be quite unpredictable, as you cannot see her face. she does like to get up to mischief a lot, but at the same time, relaxing is also something she loves to do, by herself, out in the cold. She really is unpredictable, as her mood can change at the drop of a hat. she likes to leave people guessing.
history {optional};; madison just woke up this. literally, on a hospital bed, in some ransacked laboratory. she supposed by the files she read that they were testing with humans and technology. turns out they got so fed up they literally got one of their subjects and stuck a 1990's style tv on her head. it didn't work at first, but when all of them had left, she woke up.
likes ;; playing music, being outside, cold, soft things, dogs, small spaces
dislikes ;; cereal (idk just roll with it), not having anything on the air
────────────────
crush ;; open
offspring ;; none
mother ;; maria greenwood harvey
father ;; lucas costello
brother ;; none
sister ;; none
─────────────────
theme song ;; [removed]
style ;; madison wears denim dresses and stripes long-sleeved tops a lot. black tights, plimsolls, definitely not anything to be wearing in the cold, but she likes it that way.
scars ;; her wires on the tv are a little bent, and there are deep scars ringing around her wrists and ankles.
additional information ;; because she cannot speak, she tunes tv in time to the words she wants to say. this involves a lot of changing and twisting dials on the bottom of the screen, but she's become quite good at it.
Last edited by raey on Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: copyright infringement + additional links
imaginary.jpg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me