RESETTALE. { Undertale roleplay! New and accepting! }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

RESETTALE. { Undertale roleplay! New and accepting! }

Postby ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:42 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long, long ago a little human fell into the Underground, the last of a long line of children who had fallen down before. The previous humans hadn't been very lucky and had perished at the hands of monsters who desperately needed their souls for freedom, some got further than other's, some barely made it out of the ruins but Frisk was DETERMINED. They made it through the Underground, sparing monsters in their wake and destroyed the barrier along with a lost monster child, freeing the monsters trapped Underground.

However,the human child wasn't satisfied with the end of their journey, they had saved everyone but poor little Asriel and Flowey. Surely, there had to be another way to fix this right? There just had to be. This couldn't be how the game ends. What started off as a kind and sweet gesture quickly turned into a horrible mistake as more and more resets were made. At first, small things had changed, such as characters not being where they were supposed to be or with alternate lines but then things would begin to go horribly wrong. It was almost as if the world was crumbling around Frisk with every reset. The characters were changing drastically in appearance, behaviours, voices. Everything and then one day, Frisk reset again.

And they all met together.

All the countless timelines and resets.

Is the game beatable any more..?

Hello! Welcome to Resettale! You may have seen a topic very similar to this a few years ago under the name of simply 'RESET.' I am the original creator of that roleplay and I have decided with the two year anniversary of Undertale not long having passed to re-create the forum! I hope you enjoy your time spent here!~

Updates,

- Added extra rule (rule 20, bottom of page) [7/12 - 12/7]

- Reserves on Undertale Grillby and 'Chillby' (Fell) have been removed due to deadline. [18/12 - 12/18]

- Poll removed, new forum created; here for headcanons as the majority of the vote was 'yes.' [18/12 - 12/18]

- Rule 20 edited [18/12 - 12/18]

- Imaginary.jpg dropped from roleplay because of inactivity. [24/12 - 12/24]

- Pitch1226 removed from roleplay due to dropping out themselves. [07/01 - 01/07]
Last edited by ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ on Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:29 pm, edited 10 times in total.
⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RESETTALE. { Undertale roleplay! New and accepting! }

Postby ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:03 pm

1. Please don't join if you don't know the game from beginning to end. (Sorry, I don't want to be responsible for any spoilers that are possibly brought up.)

2. I'd prefer if your method of roleplaying was more semi-literate but I will except a variety of lengths! Please just try to do more than one sentence or a one liner!

3. No fighting OOC

4. When talking OOC please use, [ , { , [[ , ( , ((

5. Please write recaps when asked

6. Don't be un-active, this goes in with the recaps. If you are to inactive we have to keep writing recap's and it's quite frustrating.
If you're going to be inactive for long periods of time, please PM me to let me know. If you are gone for a week or more, your spot will be given up and you will be removed from the roleplay. (unless a real reason is provided. No excuses, you'll get one strike. Do it again and you're gone.)

7. Please PM me if you have any questions

8. If you break any of these rules you'll have 3 strikes then you're gone.

9. No Mary-sue's or Gary-sues, no one's perfect.

10. If you're going to badly injure another character please PM the player of that character to ask for permission.

11. 12. No dating / falling in love with your own characters.

12. Please don't write more than 2 pages without me. However, if I disappear for over a day, feel free to continue! Something may have popped up in my life that prevents me from returning for a while.

13. NO, NO, NO. arguing with the way people see the characters they are roleplaying. For example, if a certain roleplayer makes Chara or Frisk a girl / Agender / A boy or any other gender DON'T argue with it. This is how the character was meant to be made, fully up for interpretation. If I even see something as small as "But, I thought Frisk (or anyone) was _" I will kick you without warning and hesitation.

14. No incest ships (Fontcest.) I personally have no problem with that ship due to the fact they are fictional characters but I think that might be a bit too much for Chicken Smoothie, besides, not everyone likes that sort of thing. 'Selfcest?' (Ex. Underswap Sans / Underfell Sans) That'll be allowed for now but if I get any complaints about it (If you have a problem be polite and PM me. Don't. Be. Rude.) I will ask everyone to discontinue that particular form of shipping.

15. No sarcasm, if you do something I deem unfit in character or out and I confront you do not come out with the 'but it's not in the rules' excuse. You'll be gone right away.

16. Reserves may be made but they will only last for 48 hours.

17. Please make your own forms. I may pre-make them after some time.

18. Have as many characters as you want but keep up with them or you will loose them.

19. Don't ship shame in any way shape or form, it's extremely rude. It's not harming you if someone else ships something? Don't like it? Simply ignore it.

*NEW* 20. You may have up to THREE canon characters (AU's included, example; Chara + Underswap Papyrus) but you may have as many OC's as you want as long as you're able to keep up with them!

That's all for now. I may add more.
Last edited by ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ on Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:00 am

Sans | OPEN
Papyrus | TAKEN | Form on PG. 3
Nos1dam
Toriel | OPEN
Mettaton | OPEN
Napstablook | OPEN
Flowey | TAKEN | psychosis,
Asriel | TAKEN | Form on PG. 6
WolfyChan
Asgore | OPEN
Undyne | OPEN
Alphys | OPEN
Muffet | OPEN
Grillby | OPEN
'Monster kid' | OPEN
'Burger pants' | OPEN
Doctor W.D. Gaster | OPEN

==================================================================================

Chara | TAKEN
Blu-Mutt | Form on PG. 1
Frisk | OPEN

[center][size=85]==================================================================================

Underswap! Sans |Reserved;;
VuplesVelox

Underswap! Papyrus |OPEN

Underswap! Toriel |OPEN

Underswap! Mettaton / Mettablook |OPEN

Underswap! Alphys |OPEN

Underswap! Undyne |OPEN

Underswap! Temmie |OPEN

Underswap! Asgore |OPEN

Underswap! Muffet |OPEN

Underswap! Grillby |OPEN

Underswap! Napstablook / Napstaton / Napstabot | OPEN

Underswap! Burgerpants |OPEN

Underswap! W.D. Gaster | OPEN

==================================================================================

Underswap! Frisk |TAKEN | Form on PG.5
WolfyChan

Underswap! Chara |
OPEN

[center][size=85]==================================================================================

Underfell! Sans | TAKEN | psychosis,
Underfell! Papyrus | OPEN
Underfell! Toriel | OPEN
Underfell! Mettaton | TAKEN
ChocoPirate | Form on PG.
Underfell! Napstablook | OPEN
Underfell! Flowey | TAKEN
Blu-Mutt | Form on PG. 1
Underfell! Asriel | OPEN
Underfell! Asgore | OPEN
Underfell! Undyne | OPEN
Underfell! Alphys | OPEN
Underfell! Muffet | OPEN
Underfell! Grillby | OPEN
Underfell! 'Monster kid' | OPEN
Underfell! 'Burger pants' | OPEN
Underfell! Doctor W.D. Gaster | TAKEN
Undertale | Form on PG.10

Underfell! Chara | OPEN
Underfell! Frisk | OPEN

* MORE AU'S WILL BE ADDED IF WANTED OR NEEDED! PM FOR SUGGESTIONS!

Mischief (/Fich / LIttle Monster / Misc), genderfluid, 12, human, questioning | Nos1dam | Form on PG.2

Crimoth, Male, Young adult, Monster, homoflexible | Curious | Form on PG. 4

Katherine Joy Hope (Kat), Female, 13, Monster (cat), Underfell | ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ | Form on PG.9

Flowerfell! Frisk (asked to be added as OC) - RESERVED
rain ,
Last edited by ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ on Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:32 pm, edited 25 times in total.
⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:37 am

May I reserve Original Sans and original Frisk? c:
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:25 am

Sure thing!
"𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖌 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖌𝖔𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉,
𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖘 𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖉
𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝖍𝖎𝖒 𝖜𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖉𝖗𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖒𝖊𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖉,
𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝖆 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌"
x | x | x
⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imaginary.jpg » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:29 am

( Hi! I haven't been on this site in ages, please forgive me if I slip up on anything :P
May I reserve Underswap Chara please? I may ask to play another character later on, but only if no one is is playing them, thank you! )
imaginary.jpg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:42 am

Hello! That's alright!
Can do!
x | x | x
⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:07 am

Name: Sans
AU: Original
Pronouns: he/him
Appearance: Short skeleton with pink slippers, a blue jacket, and black shorts
Personality: Sans is quite the jokester. He loves making puns and is very carefree. He can be seen as lazy, though there is a reason for this. Sans remembers every reset and because of this, he knows that nothing he does really matters so why bother. The skeleton can be scary when he wants to, but this is very rare. He is mostly just laid back and a go with the flow kind of guy.
Other: His brother is Papyrus

~

Name: Frisk
AU: Original
Pronouns: They/them
Appearance: The color of their skin isn't very distinct. It's almost yellowish in a way. Frisk has almond shaped brown eyes and messy brown hair. They wear a blue and pink sweater with blue pants and brown boots.
Personality: Frisk can be quite the flirt. No one really knows why. They are kind and quiet as well. However, deep inside them they are capable of things that they are not proud of.
Other: n/a

Finally got around to doing the forms ;u;
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:29 am

Accepted!
x | x | x
⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blu-Mutt » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:22 am

(( Since there's no pre-made forms I hope these are alright. ^^ ))

Underfell!Flowey || Underfell || Male ||

A small monster taking the appearance of a flower. Around his white face are six golden petals, all of which seem to be withered and torn. His 'body' is that of a green stem, with leaves at the base that serve as hands for him. He is capable of changing his face to all sorts of different expressions just like the original Flowey, as well as using vines and little white bullets to help defend himself.
He is an exact polar opposite of his original counterpart, hating violence and wanting nothing to do with it. Even though he the has magic to protect himself, he would rather retreat than fight back, no matter how much of a cowardly move he thinks it is. He is usually alone as he is not the social type, but he will gladly help anyone who needs it. He can, however, be sarcastic and rather rude if annoyed enough, but he tries to keep calm and not let his anger show.

Chara || Undertale || Female ||

A young human child, appearing to be around the age of twelve. Her skin is rather pale, with a pinkish tint on her cheeks. She has crimson red eyes with medium-length dark brown hair. Her clothing consists of a green and yellow striped sweater with brown shorts and brown boots, and a golden heart-shaped locket around her neck.
Chara has a rather bold personality, willing to take risks and challenges and hardly ever showing fear around others. She hates to be controlled and would much rather do things her own way. She is prone to anger and is annoyed easily, though with her adoptive brother Asriel she is more willing to compose herself.
Blu-Mutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me