Welcome to Acrea (Pokemon rp) Open/Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome to Acrea (Pokemon rp) Open/Accepting

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:33 am

── a l i c e -- b a u d e l a i r e
kalos trainer - - 17 - - tags: ___

The short-haired girl was casually leaning on the side of the boat, looking out at the vast water and lack of land. Her Sylveon, nicknamed Priscilla, was out at the moment and was getting very bored looking at the same view for a long time...
    Finally, feeling playful, Priscilla wrapped a feeler around Alice's leg and tugged gently to get her attention; making a cute noise.
    "We'll be there soon, girl," her trainer assured her. "I know you're bored, but we can't play around too much on the boat--otherwise we might mess something up."
    The Sylveon pouted; not keen on waiting any longer... Finally, she pulled on her trainer's leg hard enough to make her fall bottom-first onto the deck--much to her disapproval.
    "Ow--Prissy!" Alice shouted as she sat up on the deck. "What did I just get done saying?!"
    Priscilla just cooed innocently; pouncing around a little and poking at her trainer with her feelers. Alice, knowing that her pokemon was really just acting innocent, just watched her with an annoyed expression.
    "I'm not falling for that, you know," she merely stated... Then the Sylveon gave her the "Baby-Doll Eyes"; causing her to flinch a little.
    "Ugh... All right, all right. I'll forgive you if you promise to not do that for the rest of the ride."
    Her pokemon made a cute noise in reply, nuzzling and rubbing Alice's arm cutely as if to say that she could be trusted on keeping that promise. The girl just laughed a little, petting Priscilla on the head; as she was completely used to this pokemon's mischievous and overly-playful habits.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkepticalSeven » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:50 am

▼ ERIKA  NAKAMURA !
    ──────────────────────────────────────────
    ▼ 19 years old ▼ female ▼ heterosexual ▼ no crush ▼ johto trainer ▼ mentions gold, red ▼ talking to nobody
    ▼ zeus – latios – ♂ – lv. 66 ▼ poseidon – kingdra – ♂ – lv. 70 ▼ hades – houndoom – ♂ – lv. 63 ▼
    nyx – weavile – ♀ – lv. 62 ▼ nike – typhlosion – ♀ – lv. 79 ▼ themis – scizor – ♀ – lv. 60 ▼

─────────────────────────────────────────

erika stared at her latios as he prodded her hand, her silver gaze analyzing everybody on the boat. she sighed, her latios still nudging her hand. "zeus, calm down." the woman whispered, grabbing her latios's pokeball and returning him. she didn't know any of the people on the boat, except for the one she knew was named gold. and the other one, named red. but the only reason she had known the two was because she had heard people speak of them before. erika hadn't even challenged the pokemon league yet, either. she sent out zeus again, looking around at the sitting area and petting the legendary. "promise me you'll be good, okay? no being mean—and don't protect me unless i need it. i want to make a few friends." erika spoke quietly to the latios, the pokemon nodding in reply. she grabbed one of the rage candy bars in her bag, opening it and handing it to the legendary. those were his favorite treats. personally she didn't like them, but it was just a matter of personal preference. she almost squeaked when gold sat near her, and she turned the other way. erika definitely wasn't a people person for sure, but she wouldn't mind talking to a champion. her latios looked back at gold and she did the same, her silver eyes moving back to her bag. i can't screw this up. i'll be brave enough to speak to these people one day. she thought, narrowing her eyes and taking a deep breath. she certainly wasn't going to speak now, but sometime she would. eventually erika would come back with the ability to speak to others, and be more talkative. that's what she had thought, at least, as she was hopeful that this would happen. she decided to put on her 'mask,' and calmly looked in front of her to at least hide her anxiety. hopefully this trip wouldn't be that bad. maybe it would end up being great! i hope this is going to be decent.. erika sighed, sitting up and yawning quietly.

AMARYLLIS  STONE!
    12 years old female heterosexual no crush team clone grunt mentions azure talking to azure
    hyacinth – espeon – ♀ – lv. 49 iris – persian – ♀ – lv. 35 amethyst – gardevoir – ♀ – lv. 51

amaryllis walked through the halls of team clone's base, stroking her espeon's fur and frowning. "oh, hyacinth.. one day we'll be out of here for good." she whispered at her pokemon. attacking every region was enough to make her not want to be apart of the team anymore, but amaryllis hadn't wanted to disobey her parents. "maybe when the trainers come we'll escape. it'll be grand." the pink espeon had looked at her with a glare of disbelief, and paused to lick her fur before the two began to walk again. amaryllis had no intentions on where she was going, nor did she have any idea where she was in the base. she realized that she was near the lab, and saw azure making her way towards it. she avoided her light blue gaze, continuing to walk past the woman. she wasn't necessarily sure that anybody on team clone liked her—especially azure. the girl was definitely intimidated by her quite a bit because she reminded her of her mother, lilith. as she sat down in the hall, amaryllis thought of her parents again. they were originally team rocket's executives, which is how they met. through an evil organisation. they were very vain and cared far too much about their looks, even more so than her and janice. her mother was never at home (just like her father was), and janice was more of a motherly figure than lilith was. amaryllis had never liked them because they were too mean. norman, her father, was only a little bit better than lilith. only a little. he was never verbally abusive as her mother, and had a little bit of kindness in him. he was the one who had given amaryllis the nickname "ammy." norman still had his faults, too. even if he was a decent father. the girl sent out amethyst and returned hyacinth to her pokeball, running to catch up to azure. "a-azure—what are we going to do for the day? any orders from the boss?" amaryllis asked, tilting her head and looking around the halls.

SkepticalSeven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:20 pm

Micheal
Male||17||Orre Champion||Tags:open

Micheal felt like a little kid in a candy store..there was many famous trainers on this boat. Gold,Red,and even Dawn..he was aware of the other champions,but he just knew of those three. He wanted to go over and talk to them, but he was to nervous to."Ah man..what should i do Joltoen? should i go over? or stay where? i think i stay here..don't want to be a bother..ya know? or maybe i can go talk to them..maybe just a quick hey. What do you think buddy?" Micheal noticed that his partner had left his side and went to the rails of the boat. Jolteon looked back over at Micheal, wanting his trainer to come over, so he did so." Guess im being to upright for no reason huh? but still..being around these strong trainers, cant help but to be tense huh?" the young boy felt Jolteon brush against his leg and smiled." I have to say..the view of the ocean is pretty..i'm use to the sea,but still..its always pretty." Micheal couldn't help but to wonder what Acrea was like..

Dawn
Female||18||Chosen Trainer||Tags:open

Finally, a little time away from home..from work,but Dawn knew this wasn't a vacation. She was chosen for some odd reason to investigate this new region instead of a stronger trainer. She couldn't help but to feel out of place amongst these stronger trainers,but on the bright side, this could help her with her research. Maybe there was new pokemon in the region? who knows. As she thought about the many possibilities,Dawn lean over the rail of the boat and bushed her hair back as the cool breeze blew it. It was rather nice out her..thankfully she wore the right clothes for this trip. "Boy does it feel good out here~." she muttered to her self. "If only this was a vacation...it would be more nice." Ah...Vacation..a hard working girl could only dream of such luxury. Anyway, Dawn wondered when they where going to make it the new region. She was kinda excited

Ami
Female||17||Chosen Trainer||Tags:open

Not only was she super scared,but she was sea sick to. Lily, Ami's partner started to pat on the poor girl's back to make her feel a little better,but it wasn't really working. Ami didn't know why she was chosen for this, there where many stronger trainers to do this job. She decided to go because she thought the trip will make her stronger..but she couldn't even get through the boat ride. Ami kept sitting on the chair, trying to clear her mind. Maybe is she thought of land, it wouldn't be so bad."Think about land..think about land..nice,soft land." she grabbed ahold of her knees,curling up into a little ball in a long chair she was sitting in."Dont worry Lily, i'll be fine..a-all i have to do is think about land and i should be fine." The look on Ami's face wasn't assuring,so Lily kept rubbing her back."please..let us be almost there." She didn't know if she could take any more of this..how embarrassing

Alistair
Male||29||Team Clone Admin||Tags:Azure,amaryllis

Hours had past and Alistair still sat in the lab looking over some documents that his father left behind. He couldn't make it out..why was it so hard to read these notes? He had no idea what this project of his was..what experiment number 24 was..or these other experiments. There was also some types listed here for some reason,dates and all. What could this be? some kind of super strong clone pokemon or something? "These documents are pretty old..but i promise i will beable to make it out..sooner or later." Alistair sighed and put the papers back in the folder before putting them back on a shelf. He needed some air,so he went outside to cool off. Once he made it outside, he saw Azure and Amaryllis coming towards the lab."You know, i still don't know why the boss thought it was a good idea to hire a kid...but i wont question him." He grunted and tucked his hands in his pockets." Anyway, I hardly see you here at lab Azure. Coming to do some work?"
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby molotov » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:06 pm

casey wilder
      unova trainer seventeen male crush: none tagged: open
      ──────────────────────────────────────────────
    casey leaned out of the side of the boat, a feeling of seasickness passing over him, although it was more so from nervousness then anything else. eyeing the sea's horizon with a look of uncertainty, the trainer wasn't exactly sure what to think of the whole situation layed out before him, as excited as he was to be included, he still felt odd about the whole thing. he didn't know why he was chosen to go on this expedition, when there were much better trainers eligible to take the job. his chest began to burn with a mix of anxiety and excitement as he gazed down at the water.

suddenly the young trainer felt a sharp pain in his leg, jumping with surprise casey pulled away and gazed down to see his raticate chopper stairing back up at him, "what the heck did you bite me for!?" casey complained, chopper replied with an amused twitch of his whiskers as he gingerly nuzzled casey's leg. casey couldn't help but smile at his raticate as he kneeled down beside chopper "sorry for not paying attention to you buddy, I'm just a bit nervous is all.." casey mumbled, patting his partner on the head, chopper gave a small nod of understanding, having been use to his trainers anxiety issues. unlike most of caseys pokemon chopper wasn't very cooperative in the sense he refused to return to his poké ball for no more then a few hours before becoming restless, and for that reason alone casey had grown use to choppers company as an everlasting thing. as casey stood up once more the feeling of motion sickness passed over the trainer once again, his face flushing a sickly green as he attempted to keep himself from doubling over. clasping his hand over his mouth with one hand and gripping the railing of the boat with the other casey looked down at the rippling water miserably "....please tell me we're almost there.... I don't think I can take this much longer..." he muttered.

molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NIHILEGO SPANKER » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:17 pm

=
Hayate |:| Male |:| 15 |:| Alola Trainer |:| Tags - Open

Caw || Archen || Male || Defeatist || Level 19||Ancient Power, Pluck, Rock Throw, Scary Face ||
Good Boy || Rockruff || Male || Sand Rush || Level 23||Bite, Thunder Fang, Rock Tomb, Sand Attack || First
Bullet || Aerodactyl (can mega evolve) ||Female|| Rock Head || Level 17||Ice Fang, Wing Attack, Rock Tomb, Roar||
Jelly Bean|| Nihilego ||Beast Boost || Level 58||Power Gem, Toxic, Venoshock, Tickle||

- Caw screeched, making the loudest, and most annoying nose you would ever hear, echoing through the boat, both inside and out - "Caw! What the heck, we have PASSENGERS on here, and they don't want to hear you" - Caw nabbed at Hayate again, flapping his wings vigirously, jumping back and forth on the bench, as if he wanted something from hayate, maybe attention, or training - "Caw... What do you want, do you want in...?" - He held out a poke ball, only to hear caw make another noise - "Do you want to... Train?" - Hayate shrugged, putting the poke-ball away, watching as caw bounded in exitement, Hayate just figured out what caw wanted - "Okay fine caw, though don't make it too loud" - Hayate pulled out a beast ball, letting out a jellyfish-like creature onto the deck, right beside caw - "Jelly Bean, caw want's to train with someone... Now just be a little easy on him" Hayate jokes, petting the head of the ultra beast, then watching jelly bean go infront of caw, standing there, while the archen practiced it's moves on it... Going from pluck, to ancient power, rock throw, and scary face, over and over again like a pattern, with the ultra beast only flinching once-or twice - "GET EM' CAW" - Hayate yelled -
If you take me seriously when I'm not roleplaying... Then I can't take you seriously
NIHILEGO SPANKER

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:23 pm

Azure Team Clone Admin
      ───────────────────────────────────
      27 Female Crush: None Tagged: Amaryllis & Alistair

The admin's attention moved to the young girl that had come to her side as she had begun to exit the main base. She knew of the reasons why the child had been brought in to the team. She too could remember being part of Team Plasma at a relatively young age, though she hadn't been forced into the team like this girl had been. Her reasoning had been to escape her parents and go against what they wanted her to do. Of course, she hadn't been as young as this girl when she first joined. Pushing the thought off, she let a soft hum escape her lips as she pursed her lips momentarily. Even if Amaryllis was a child, Azure had to treat her like she did the rest of the grunts. Keeping to her usual stoic nature, she shook her head slightly. "No word from the boss today," she told the girl. Her voice was rather monotone, giving no sense of emotions as much as she wanted to try and sweeten it, she knew it was best not to. "I haven't even heard from the execs today either. I suppose we are simply waiting to see when the champions arrive."

Taking a few steps away from the entrance of the building, she could see Alistair exiting the lab up ahead. Dipping her head in his direction, she heard the male address her. It was odd that he mentioned that she didn't come around often. She was in the lab often given that she worked closely with a number of their scientist. Quirking her brow, she crossed her arms over her chest and gave an unamused look. "I'm in the lab everyday, usually in the back working up plans for new Pokemon clones. I was going to see if any progress had been made on a Pokemon I asked to be cloned." She could have easily asked the scientist to clone her a legendary, with the leaders permission of course, but she had no reason for such. She had requested something that reminded her of home. As a child her parents had many Pokemon around their luxury home, but Leavanny had stuck out to her. Having never captured one during her time in Team Plasma she thought now would be the perfect time to get one.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:44 am

Lottie Kanto Champion
15 Female Crush: None Tagged: Open

Lottie looked towards the ocean, rocking back and forth as if they were in a cradle. The usually cheerful champion was subdued, leaning against the railings with Cupid whizzing around her head. "Cupid, you're making me dizzy!" she smiled, her hat nearly falling into the ocean as she ducked. The Jubilee Pokemon whooshed past the railing's boundaries to seize it, before doing a loop-the-loop. Lottie giggled nervously. "Cupid!!" She shouted, embarrassed, but a small smile on her face all the same. "Stop it." She whispered. "I'm sorry Cupid, but there are champions here! I need to make a good impression," Cupid perched on the railings instead, staring intently at their trainer. Being the youngest champion (and the newest) she expected to be judged.

Letting out a sigh, the Kanto champion looked around the main deck of the boat a bit more. The other champions -and trainers- seemed interesting. Lottie nervously looked around, before her gaze darted back to the ocean as she noticed a few trainers she was scared of, being amazing in her opinion.

Ninetales Clone Pokemon
50 Female Extrasensory, Protect, Flamethrower, Inferno Tagged: Open

The ninetales looked around, her golden pelt lighting up as the Sun's rays hit it. Sniffing, the fox pokemon looked around, it's red eyes fairly shy. As a crashing noise came from the undergrowth she jumped, and dashed away. Her head twitched at more noise. A weedle scuttled past, and at once Ninetales fled.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkepticalSeven » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:25 am

AMARYLLIS  STONE!
    12 years old female heterosexual no crush team clone grunt mentions alistair talking to azure
    hyacinth – espeon – ♀ – lv. 49 iris – persian – ♀ – lv. 35 amethyst – gardevoir – ♀ – lv. 51

amaryllis nodded, turning her head and glancing at alistair. she smiled sweetly at azure, her green eyes lighting up slightly. "okay! thank you, azure." amaryllis replied, blinking something out of her eye. she mainly wanted to explore with her pokemon outside, and to see all of the wonderful colors in the forest. it would be amazing to pick all of the pretty little pink flowers that grew in the forest. her gardevoir crossed her arms and glanced at alistair and azure momentarily. it had been a while since she had visited the outdoors, too, as she was in the lab helping with azure and the scientists. she wasn't sure if they needed her, though, so she stopped and kept to herself for a while. the boss usually didn't give her any orders, either, but amaryllis expected that, as she was just a grunt. the young girl couldn't help but notice that amethyst was brushing the hair away from her third eye. usually, that meant she wanted to attack somebody. "calm down, amethyst." amaryllis whispered, her gardevoir slowly stepping back from the three team clone members. she gasped in surprise as amethyst grabbed her hand and dragged her into the lab. "uh.. bye azure! and alistair!" she yelled, gazing around the forest around her. amaryllis glared at her pokemon, obviously not happy that she was dragged out of a conversation. "why did you do that?!" amaryllis shouted, muttering something under her breath. she thought about one of the pokemon she wanted to be cloned for her. maybe a.. mareep! that would be perfect! she stuck her head out of the lab, and stared at azure. "actually.. forget me saying bye! one more question—can i have a new cloned pokemon?"
Last edited by SkepticalSeven on Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
SkepticalSeven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:43 am

♣ Faye Emille
    ♣ Unova Champion ♣ Female ♣ Sixteen ♣ Active pokemon. Umbreon ♣ Tags. Alice
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Unova champion let her hair fall to her shoulders, one hand pressuring the railing of the boat that traveled fast across the water. Her light brown hair blew violently with the salt-water air, whipping her back with violent pecks. Her amber eyes flickered from the people on the boat, to her Umbreon, to the shining blue beyond. Her eyes found a girl with a Slyveon.
The trainer talked to the fairy-type pokemon, and Faye watched her. A little poke to her palm made her eyes and her being drop. She kneeled down to her companion, a male Umbreon by the name of Shadow. Her eyes met his, and she felt she knew what she was saying. "Go on, I'll catch up later," she stated, watching the small black mass bound over to the trainer and Slyveon. A small noise of greeting emit from Shadow to the Sylveon.

Faye stood, brushing off the knees of her black leggings she wore today. Her nerves slightly caught up to her as she pushed away from the railing. She stumbled, but caught herself and regained her posture. Moving her slightly wobbly legs forward to stand before the trainer with the Sylveon. A laugh caught in her throat as she watched their pokemon below. "Hi!"
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NIHILEGO SPANKER » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:30 pm

=
Hayate |:| Male |:| 15 |:| Alola Trainer |:| Tags - Open

Caw || Archen || Male || Defeatist || Level 19||Ancient Power, Pluck, Rock Throw, Scary Face ||
Good Boy || Rockruff || Male || Sand Rush || Level 23||Bite, Thunder Fang, Rock Tomb, Sand Attack || First
Bullet || Aerodactyl (can mega evolve) ||Female|| Rock Head || Level 17||Ice Fang, Wing Attack, Rock Tomb, Roar||
Jelly Bean|| Nihilego ||Beast Boost || Level 58||Power Gem, Toxic, Venoshock, Tickle||

- Caw screeched, charging at the ultra beast at full force, making a bang across the boat, Like as if they totally forgot there were passengers on the boat with him - "YEEEEAH CAW, GO FULL FORCE, DON'T LET JELLY BEAN GET AWAY' - He looked back at his ultra beast, making sure it wasn't taking too much damage... "Now jelly bean... Block it! Surprise caw" - the nihilego would fold it's tentacles in a sheild like posture, as the archen wailed in surprise, banging his head on the "shield". "Caw, now remember, the opponent isn't gonna just let you attack them, like what jelly bean let you do" - he smiled at his archen, petting it's feathers, then walking torwards jelly bean to pet it's head, despite the fact it had no fur to pet, or scratch -
Last edited by NIHILEGO SPANKER on Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you take me seriously when I'm not roleplaying... Then I can't take you seriously
NIHILEGO SPANKER

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me