Welcome to Acrea (Pokemon rp) Open/Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Welcome to Acrea (Pokemon rp) Open/Accepting

Postby Ploegy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:44 pm

A new land has been found and called Acrea. It is suspected to only house wild Pokemon and no human life. The champions along with one male and one female trainer from each region are called upon to lead an investigation to the new "region" to see if it is inhabitable and to see if any new species of Pokemon can be found. However what awaits them in this new land is something they could have never expected. Clones of not only regular Pokemon, but legendaries and mythical Pokemon inhabit the land. Some are simply different sized than those of the other regions while others are discolored and even have defects that a normal Pokemon would not have.

In this region, an evil organization has formed. Nearly all its members are previous members of the organizations from each region ranging from Team Rocket all the way to the Aether Foundation. They call themselves Team Clone which explains the great number of clone Pokemon found in the area. They have found a way to recreate Pokemon through science and successfully have created some of the most powerful Pokemon in the world. With this power, they plan to launch an attack on each of the seven regions, starting with Kanto.

It is now up to the champions and their chosen trainers to stop the teams plans before they take action and cause chaos. They must find a way to protect their regions and bring an end to all the clones as well. Will these trainers before to combine their forces and take down this powerful organization or will they fall to their mercy? The future of the world now rest in their hands. Will they rise heroes or go down in history as failures?
Last edited by Ploegy on Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Ploegy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:52 pm

Rules:

•Always be kind and friendly to all members of this roleplay. This means do not make someone feel unwelcome here and try to involve everyone in the action
    •Have as many characters as you can handle
    •Shinies are allowed. Don't make every Pokemon a shiny though. Legendaries are allowed as well. 1 per trainer and 1 of each legendary (Team Clone can have the clone copy of a legendary however)
    •Please try to write at least 4 sentences per character. I don't want any "She smiled." or "He nodded." posts.
    •Try to have decent grammar. I understand some mistakes, but please don't use textspeak and all that
    •No character is perfect and your character must have flaws. Your character is not the strongest or most powerful thing out there so please do not roleplay them like that
    •Keep violence and romance at a PG-13 level
    •If you have any ideas for plot twists, please message me, but if I have not announced that there will be a plot twist or you have not confirmed it with me, don't make a plot twist
    •If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask
    •Please try to post as often as you can so this roleplay can stay active. I have the right to remove you for being inactive for a week and open your spot to someone else unless you have told me in advance that you would be gone
    •Disable signatures on the roleplay thread
    •Post all forms here on our discussion thread
    •Have fun c:
Last edited by Ploegy on Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Good

Postby Ploegy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:09 pm

The Good:

Kanto Champion:
    •Open

Kanto Trainers:
    Red - 20 - Male - Heterosexual - Ploegy
    Zara - 18 - Female - Bisexual - -onyx

Johto Champion:
    Gold - 18 - Male - Pansexual - Ploegy

Johto Trainers:
    Erika - 19 - Female - Heterosexual - calypso's silence.
    Lyon - 19 - Male - Asexual - evixtus

Hoenn Champion:
    Caitlyn - 21 - Female - Heterosexual - Ploegy

Hoenn Trainers:
    Vivian - 21 - Female - Pansexual - evixtus
    Sol - 17 - Male - Bisexual - anime_lily

Sinnoh Champion:
    Kif - 16 - Male - Heterosexual - Kif

Sinnoh Trainers:
    Dawn - 18 - Female - Heterosexual - AcetheKidd
    Edrick - 23 - Male - Bisexual - evixtus
    Unova Champion:
    Faye - 16 - Female - Heterosexual - -onyx

Unova Trainers:
    Leo - 23 - Male - Heterosexual - Kif
    Ami - 17 - Female - Heterosexual - AcetheKidd

Kalos Champion:
    Kasai - 23 - Male - Heterosexual - Kif

Kalos Trainers:
    Finley - 23 - Female - Bisexual - Ploegy
    •Open - Male

Alola Champion:
    Kanoa - 24 - Male - Demiromantic Heterosexual - SnowBranwen

Alola Trainers:
    Rosalyn - 15 - Female - Homosexual - Ploegy
    Hayate - 15 - Male - Bisexual - Nihilego Spanker

Orre Champion:
    Michael - 17 - Male - Bisexual - AcetheKidd

Orre Trainers:
    •Open - Female
    Calem - 17 - Male - Bisexual - Ploegy
Last edited by Ploegy on Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:59 pm, edited 42 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Other

Postby Ploegy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:13 pm

The Other:

Team Clone Leader:
    Azure - 27 - Female - Bisexual - Ploegy

Team Clone Executives:
    Akari - 16 - Female - Heterosexual - Kif
    Chevy - 17 - Female - Heterosexual - evixtus
    Andreas - 25 - Male - Heterosexual - Ploegy

Team Clone Admins:
    Alistair - 29 - Male - Asexual - AcetheKidd
    Inese - 25 - Female - Demi-Heterosexual - anime_lily
    Corona - 26 - Female - Bisexual - calypso's silence.

Team Clone Grunts:
    Amaryllis - 12 - Female - Heterosexual - calypso's silence.
    Miles - 19 - Female - Bisexual - AssassinPerson
    Aikana - 15 - Female - Asexual Biromantic - Chara Dreemurr
    Alec - 19 - Male - Bisexual - -onyx
    Atama - 16 - Female - Heterosexual - Kif
    Zuno - 16 - Non-Binary - Asexual - Kif
    Chikara - 16 - Male - Heterosexual - Kif

Clone Pokemon:
    Cubone - Level 32 - Female - Lucky_Gray
    Solgaleo - Level 59 - Genderless - Lucky_Gray
    Vex - Level 51 - Male - Mightyena - calypso's silence.
    Polaris - Level 65 - Male - Noivern - calypso's silence.

Wild Pokemon:
    Luxray - Level 45 - Female - Shiny - Ligerteeth
    Noibat - Level 13 - Male - Kif
    Arcanine - Level 46 - Male - -onyx
    Entei - Level 53 - Genderless (Male) - Ligerteeth

Last edited by Ploegy on Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:48 am, edited 25 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Legendaries

Postby Ploegy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:23 pm

Legendary List:

Legendaries:
    •Articuno - Open
    •Moltres - Open
    •Zapdos - Open
    •Mewtwo - Open
    •Mew - Open
    •Raikou - Taken by Lyon
    •Entei - Taken (Wild Pokemon)
    •Suicune - Taken by Kif
    •Lugia - Taken by Michael
    •Ho-Oh - Taken by Gold
    •Celebi - Open
    •Regirock - Open
    •Regice - Open
    •Registeel - Open
    •Regigigas - Open
    •Latias - Taken by Zara
    •Latios - Taken by Erika
    •Kyogre - Open
    •Groudon - Open
    •Rayquaza - Taken by Kasai
    •Jirachi - Taken by Caitlyn
    •Deoxys - Open
    •Uxie - Taken by Zuno
    •Mesprit - Taken by Atama
    •Azelf - Taken by Chikara
    •Dialga - Open
    •Palkia - Open
    •Heatran - Open
    •Giratina - Taken by Edrick
    •Cresselia - Open
    •Phione - Open
    •Manaphy - Open
    •Darkrai - Open
    •Shaymin - Open
    •Arceus - Open
    •Victini - Open
    •Cobalion - Open
    •Terrakion - Open
    •Virizion - Open
    •Tornadus - Open
    •Thundurus - Open
    •Landorus - Open
    •Reshiram - Taken by Faye
    •Zekrom - Open
    •Kyurem - Open
    •Keldeo - Open
    •Meloetta - Taken by Sol
    •Genesect - Open
    •Yveltal - Open
    •Xerneas - Taken by Calem
    •Zygarde - Open
    •Diancie - Open
    •Hoopa - Taken by Azure
    •Tapu Koko - Open
    •Tapu Lele - Open
    •Tapu Bulu - Open
    •Tapu Fini - Open
    •Cosmog - Open
    •Solgaleo - Taken by Leo
    •Lunala - Open
    •Necrozma - Taken by Chevy
    •Magearna - Taken by Rosalyn
    •Marshadow - Taken by Aikana
    •Silvally - Open

Ultra Beasts:
    •Nihilego - Taken by Hayate
    •Buzzwole - Open
    •Pheromosa - Open
    •Xurkitree - Open
    •Celesteela - Open
    •Kartana - Open
    •Guzzlord - Open
Last edited by Ploegy on Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:13 am, edited 22 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Form

Postby Ploegy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:25 pm

Feel free to use this provided form or create your own

Code: Select all
[center][img]-[/img][/center]
[color=gray][size=85][list]➳name;
➳age;
➳gender;
➳sexuality;
➳crush;
➳rank; (champion, trainer, grunt, ect)
➳region of origin;

➳hair;
➳eyes;
➳skin tone;
➳height;
➳weight;

➳pokemon;
➳family;

➳personality;
➳history;

➳other;[/list][/size][/color]
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Open / Accepting

Postby Ploegy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:28 am

This roleplay and now open and accepting. Post your forms here and pm reservations
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Welcome to Acrea (Pokemon rp) Open/Accepting

Postby Ploegy » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:58 am

bump
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:45 am

Gold Johto Champion
      ───────────────────────────────────
      18 Male Crush: None Tagged: Open

Boats had never been his thing. Ever. Being on them almost seemed to instantly drain the fire that was ever so common in his personality and replace it with a mopey trait that never shined through. It was funny. He was fine surfing on a Pokemon across the sea, but boats made him sick. It probably wasn't made better given that fact that he was leaned up against the railing on the main deck. Rubbing his temples, the Johto champion gave a soft groan. It was embarrassing to be in a state like this. He was supposed to have no weakness or at least not show them. That was his mentality at least. Opening his eyes, he lowered his hand from his face and scanned the deck. Nobody seemed to be watching him. At least not from what he could tell. Maybe none had realized who he was. Then again, the boat only had those that had been accepted to go on the exploration of Acrea. The champions were well antiquated with one another or they at least knew one another to a small extent. The trainers on the other hand, well, he couldn't say he knew all of them. Even the Johto ones he had accepted were a bit unfamiliar to him. Going through the countless applications would have taken him ages. Still, he felt he made the best choice possible. Besides, what could go wrong in this place that the champions couldn't handle? He knew some of the champions had allowed inexperienced trainers to tag along on this trip. Their reasoning was beyond him, but he figured it'd be good for them to see the world. He'd be lying if he said he didn't feel giddy about exploring a new place. It had been years since he last had done such.

Pushing himself from the railing, Gold strode across the deck with his hands tucked away in his sweatshirt pockets. He spotted a few familiar faces along the way. Stopping for a moment to make sure he wasn't seeing things, he stared in Red's direction. He had never expected the former Kanto champion to be present. It had been years since he had last seen him. After their battle on Mt Silver, never again had he seen the older male until now. Their battle had been one that was kept quiet over the years. Even those in Johto never had heard about it. He suspected it was the same on Red's side. Then again, why would an undefeated trainer wish to share that he had been defeated by the newly crowned Johto Champion? He didn't mind it being kept quiet. There was far too much respect for Red anyways. Maybe he had lost since they had last met. He couldn't be sure. Shrugging it off, his eyes moved to the other familiar face; Caitlyn. He only knew of her as the Hoenn champion and that she originally was from Kanto. He recalled her once saying she had failed to take on the Kanto League, causing her to end up in Hoenn. Either way, she reminded him of Red in a way. Maybe it was the Pikachu that always with her. Chuckling softly at the thought, he arrived at a small sitting area and plopped down. "Hopefully we arrive soon," he mumbled under his breath.

Red Kanto Trainer
      20 Male Crush: None Tagged: Open

With Pikachu on his shoulder, the experienced trainer quietly made his way along the deck. He had recently spoken to the captain of the ship and received word they would be arriving soon. When he had first been approached about joining this exploration, it hadn't been by the Kanto champion given that he had been in Alola at the time. The message had actually been relayed to him through Blue, given that the other still had contact back home since he was the Viridian Gym leader. Even then the other gym leaders had been the ones to suggest the idea and pitch it to Blue. When he had been asked, he was wary about it. He wasn't much of an explorer anymore, if he ever had been. He was certain the suggestion was only brought of to ensure that the group had at least one strong trainer besides the champions. Most would have been honored, but Red found it a bit biazzare. Sure, he was former champion of Kanto and he had captured all the original Pokemon at one point but he still didn't seem him fitting in to an exploration team. Maybe Gold had pitched the idea as well, given that he was the only current champion he'd even had interaction with. Nonetheless, it didn't matter. He was here now. If they really needed his help in this ordeal, he saw no reason to argue against it.

Staying close to the entrance of the guest areas of the ship, Red leaned up against the wall. His eyes flickered about. It was a bit odd to be among a group of trainers like this given that he was used to doing things on his own. He had joined the Pokemon Championships in Unova previously, but that was truly the last time he had been in this large of a group. Even then it wasn't necessarily a group. Either way, it was obvious that he wasn't entirely comfortable in groups. Maybe it was because of his quiet nature. He had begun speaking a bit here and there, but he always thought his actions spoke much louder. Feeling Pikachu nudge against his cheek, the trainer cast his gaze in his companion's direction before quirking a brow. The Pokemon let a loud chu escape his throat before giving his trainer a soft nuzzle. Red was sure Pikachu could tell he was slightly uncomfortable. It was nice to have the small bit of comfort.

Caitlyn Hoenn Champion
      21 Female Crush: None Tagged: Open

A serious expression crossed the woman's face as she stared out at the sea before them. In the distance, she could see a landmass, which she assumed was their final destination. Never before had she expected a new land with Pokemon to be found this far out in the ocean nor did she think she would be asked to explore it. To her, it seemed odd that the champions were being called to explore and not a specialized exploration team. Did they think the Pokemon present were that powerful that the champions were needed to deal with them? Either way, she'd be lying if she didn't say she was the least bit excited to be invited on this trip. She needed a change of pace right now and this was just what she needed. Resting her arms against the railing, she watched as Riley moved down her shoulder to perch himself next to her. It was obvious that the Pikachu was intrigued by all of this and she didn't blame him. It had been awhile since they had traveled elsewhere. Occasionally, they would travel to other regions for a visit for something important, but they always ended up back in Lilycove. Though the city was a bit far from the Pokemon League, when she was needed, her Salamence would get her there and with great speed. Sometimes it even surprise her how fast they could get there, though most times when there was a challenger, they'd get stopped before even reaching her. A few had managed to make it through over the years, but she hadn't lost to one yet since becoming champion.

Letting a soft sigh escape her lips, she fiddled with the mega bracelet around her wrist. She had gotten it on a trip to Kalos a few years back before mega evolution had been discovered possible in the Hoenn region. Maybe this new place would offer her a special gift like it. It certainly would make for a souvenir to take back to her home. Maybe it would continue to give her an upper hand when challengers came about. She knew the rumors that circulated around her champion status. It was hard to go on knowing some believed she cheated her way to staying on top. Never would she use the wish granting of Jirachi to serve herself in such a manner. At least some in her region believe she was still the champion for her own skill.

Rosalyn Alola Trainer
      15 Female Crush: None Tagged: Open

Hiding away in the guest quarters, the young Alolan trainer sit alone in the hallway of the sleeping quarters with her Alolan Ninetales at her side. Even though she was excited to be going on this trip, she had many fears, most revolving around the state of her family back home. When she had gone through being chosen to come along, she had left the detail of her family too the side in order to not burden anyone else with the struggles she had to deal with. Though the income she received from Pokemon contests and the likes wasn't all that great, she knew it still helped them in the end. Now without that source of money coming in for awhile, it worried her they might not be alright. Frowning, she lifted a hand to stroke the elegant creature beside her in hopes that she might provide some form of comfort to her. Claira rubbed her head into the girl's hand before cuddling her entire body up against the young trainer to comfort her. The Pokemon was more than aware that her trainer struggled emotionally at times. Anyone and everyone that knew Rosalyn knew that. She was a fragile girl, but had a big heart nonetheless. Claira believed that was why her trainer had been chosen to go on this trip in the first place. Rosalyn obviously didn't have the grit and toughness. She had a gentleness to her. It might prove important to helping to see if the Pokemon of the new land were able to be tamed or even trust humans in the slightest.

"Everything's going to be alright, won't it Claira?" the girl finally asked, holding back tears in the process. The Ninetales gave a soft yip in response before giving the girl a gentle lick on the cheek. That seemed to brighten her up a bit and bring a smile to her face. Giving Claira another pat on the head, Rosalyn leaned back against the wall and closed her eyes momentarily. "We're going to have lots of fun on this trip and hopefully do something big so we can help out my family."

Azure Team Clone Admin
      27 Female Crush: None Tagged: Open

Soon enough the champions would arrive and begin exploring Acrea. Team Clone was more than ready for them and that amused the admin. Before now, the only ones that had known of the area had been former members of previous organizations or anyone that had contact with them. That made it easy for them to con the champions into coming to this place. Of course their strength was not underestimated. With members coming from teams all across the regions, each champion was well known in terms of strength by Team Clone. Personality was a whole different story. Azure couldn't fully say she knew each champion's full on personality. That would be the only difficult part, but the threat of their regions being attacked was the plan to keep them from attacking the team directly in this place. Besides, they were matched in terms of strength given that they too had legendaries on their side. Given the legendaries were clones, but nonetheless they still acted much like their counterparts did and were just as powerful. Turning away from the wall of monitors that overlooked various areas of the land, the admin made her way across the room with a smug look upon her face. Soon enough they would have what they had planned for.

Exiting the control room, she stepped out into the main hall of their base and made her way down it. The base was tucked away in the mountains on the far end of the island. It had been strategically picked, given that anyone who dared come to Acrea would have a hard time docking in the waters nearby and would have to go to the other side. It would make it much harder for them to pick out Team Clone right away. She knew the team was kept under strict rules or at least in terms of where they could go in Acrea, especially now that the champions were going to be arriving. They didn't want their plans foiled right from the get go. Of course the clone Pokemon around would prove to be an issue, but given that they looked like regional variants much like the Alolan Pokemon had it wasn't the biggest concern. Stopping at the doors leading out of the base, Azure glanced into the main lounge where a few grunts were sitting around discussing what might happen when the champions arrived. At least they were being productive. Smirking slightly, she stepped outside with plans of going to the lab. The lab itself wasn't connected to their base just in case something were to go wrong. However, it too was found near the mountains or rather in one of the caverns that had been found.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NIHILEGO SPANKER » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:55 am

Hayate |:| Male |:| 15 |:| Alola Trainer |:| Tags - Open

Caw || Archen || Male || Defeatist || Level 19||Ancient Power, Pluck, Rock Throw, Scary Face ||
Good Boy || Rockruff || Male || Sand Rush || Level 23||Bite, Thunder Fang, Rock Tomb, Sand Attack || First
Bullet || Aerodactyl (can mega evolve) ||Female|| Rock Head || Level 17||Ice Fang, Wing Attack, Rock Tomb, Roar||
Jelly Bean|| Nihilego ||Beast Boost || Level 58||Power Gem, Toxic, Venoshock, Tickle||

- With the archen, "Caw" on his shoulder, he walked back and forth across the boat deck, impatient to get to his destination - "Oh Caw how longer do we need to wait, it's been like YEARS that we've been in this boat" - he looked at the archen, it only replying with an exited screeching noise, flapping it's wings in excitement - "yeah, we will be there soon buddy" - he smiles -
If you take me seriously when I'm not roleplaying... Then I can't take you seriously
NIHILEGO SPANKER

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me