Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.3 Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.3 Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

Postby Ploegy » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:53 pm

Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs

Welcome one! Welcome all!

I'm sorry to have taken you from your home so suddenly, but I have found your perfect soulmate! Aren't you excited to meet them?! Well don't you worry they're not too far away! No need to thank me now. It's all apart of my job. But that isn't the only part of my job. Not everything can always be happy and fun, now can it? Of course not. Now that you are here along with your soulmate it is time to have some fun and no it's not the kind of fun you may be thinking of.

Within this castle are many other couples as well. You will all be competing against one another for your freedom. Doesn't that sound like fun? You may be thinking that only one couple can escape, but I will get back to that later in this letter. The choice is all yours and you can even choose to betray our own lover if you so wish. Maybe there's another you desire in the castle. Oh wouldn't that spice things up?

Now I bet you're all wondering what kinds of events may take place for you to compete in. That's the real fun of it all. Battles, puzzles and games are among the activities you will be participating in. The castle itself only consists of 8 floors, however, the fun doesn't end there. I said you were fighting for your freedom now didn't I? Well, there's more to it than exploring the castle. You see, the land around it is mine too thus you must defeat me to ultimately return home. Once you make it to the bottom floor you shall be let outside to venture around and explore my domain, but beware there are plenty of creatures lurking that might want to kill you. If you do manage to defeat me though, I will free all of you or at least the ones that haven't been killed.

And that is all I can tell you for now. I leave you with this farewell; Happy Shipping Wars!

-The Matchmaker

Plot Summary:
You have been taken from your home only to find yourself within a room by yourself given the mission to find your "soulmate." You can either decide to stay with your given soulmate and trust that you are a "perfect pair" or go off on your own and find another or even create your own team. Within the castle you can partake in several different events in attempt to escape. Everyone starts on the top floor of the castle and must find their way to the staircase that will lead them down to the next floor. Every floor has its own unique maze of hallways and rooms. Some require you to solve puzzles, others will lead into a battle, and some will even test the trust between you and anyone else you're with. However some events may turn you against one of the other pairs within the castle and you may have to fight for your life. If you don't wish to partake in the events, you are more than welcome to stay put on the top floor with your partner and enjoy yourselves. Once a couple/group reaches the ground floor, they will be allowed outside where they must seek out the Matchmaker and kill him or they can try to set up a life there. The choice is all yours. Happy Shipping Wars!
Last edited by Ploegy on Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Ploegy » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:03 pm

Rules:

•Always be kind and friendly to all members of this roleplay. This means do not make someone feel unwelcome here and try to involve everyone in the action
    •Any characters are allowed no matter what fandom they come from or if they are an OC. Have as many characters as you can handle. Please try to avoid animal characters unless pairing with another animal.
    •Do not force a relationship. It's no fun when someone does this. Not all the pairings have to actually like each other or travel with one another. They may part ways or go with someone else
    •Please try to write at least 4 sentences per post. I don't want any "She smiled." or "He nodded." posts.
    •Try to have decent grammar. I understand some mistakes, but please don't use textspeak and all that
    •When signing up for a pair, please be aware of their sexuality. All sexualities are welcome. If there is a conflict with any, I have the right to move a character even though people do not have to stick in their pairs if they do not wish to.
    •No character is perfect and your character must have flaws. Your character is not the strongest or most powerful thing out there so please do not roleplay them like that. Characters with overpowered abilities should be toned down to fit into this rule
    •Keep violence and romance at a PG-13 level
    •Do not kill other people's characters without consent and if you wish to try and kill the Matchmaker, please get consent from me. Note that killing the Matchmaker results in the ending of the game and all living participants will escape
    •If you have any ideas for plot twists, please message me, but if I have not announced that there will be a plot twist or you have not confirmed it with me, don't make a plot twist
    •If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask
    •Please try to post as often as you can so this roleplay can stay active. I have the right to remove you for being inactive for a week and open your spot to someone else unless you have told me in advance that you would be gone
    Disable signatures on the roleplay thread
    •Post all forms here on our discussion thread
    •Have fun c:

I will create more pairings once they fill up, but please try to have a partner/be okay with not having one right away. If someone drops out the one they were paired with can decide what they want to happen with their pairing whether that be having their character go alone and find a group, get a new partner, ect
Last edited by Ploegy on Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby Ploegy » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:13 pm

Characters & Pairings

Name - Age - Gender - Sexuality - Fandom - Played by
        Red Pairing:
        Pierce - 19 - Male - Homosexual - OC - Kapoon
        Nylak - 19 - Male - Bisexual - Okegom (OC) - fish sticks

Orange Pairing:
        Makoto Yuki - 16 - Male - Heterosexual - Persona 3 - ginga gin
        Kumatora - 16 - Female - Pansexual - Mother 3 - Ploegy

Yellow Pairing:
        Gin - 19 - Male - Heterosexual - Hotarubi no Mori E - Kaori Miyazono.
        Riley - 19 - Female - Heterosexual - Maximum Ride (OC) - RandomZBrush

Green Pairing:
        Black - 16 - Male - Heterosexual - Pokemon Special - Ploegy
        Solana - 100 (Appears 17) - Female - OC - Kapoon

Pink Pairing:
        Kaori Miyazono - 15 - Female - Heterosexual - Your Lie in April - Kaori Miyazono.
        Seren - 16 - Male - Bisexual - OC - fish sticks

Purple Pairing:
        Cordelia - 19 - Female - Bisexual - Fire Emblem Awakening - Ploegy
        Arthur Pendragon - 16 - Male - Bisexual - Seven Deadly Sins - Kaori Miyazono.

Black Pairing:
        Fay Daviau - 21 - Female - Bisexual - Okegom (OC) - fish sticks
        Iden Versio - 25 - Female - Bisexual - Star Wars Battlefront 2 - hawkkeye

White Pairing:
        Yukine - 20 - Male - Bisexual - Noragami - Kaori Miyazono.

Magenta Pairing:
        Hannah Annafellows - Unknown - Female - Heterosexual - Black Butler - Kaori Miyazono.
        Charles Snippy - Unknown - Male - Asexual Panromantic - Romantically Apocalyptic - hawkkeye

Maroon Pairing:
        Robin - 22 - Male - Demisexual - Fire Emblem Awakening - Ploegy
        Ame Kemono - 21 - Female - Pansexual Demiromatic - Dungeons and Dragons (OC) - witch;

Lime Pairing:
        Yoko Littner - 19 - Female - Heterosexual - Gurren Lagann - Kaori Miyazono.

More to be added when needed
Last edited by Ploegy on Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:52 pm, edited 28 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Floors

Postby Ploegy » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:16 pm

Floors

Starting Floor: This floor consists of all bedrooms and a small lounge area and kitchen if some of the pairs so desire to stay. Each bedroom is rather fancy, though they contain some of the persons belongings in them

Floor 1: This floor is a rather basic floor to get the feet wet in. Each groups experience on the floor is different than the others but it consists mostly of some sort of game or puzzle or maze to get through

Floor 2: The intensity is upped a bit on this floor. Going from a basic floor with no enemies to this one that presents a few to give a small challenge. Enemies are commonly taken from the beings present home world, making it yet another unique experience for everyone once again

Floor 3: Upon arrival, there is a place to rest and patch up any wounds that might have been received, but after that the floor is dungeon-like throwing plenty of weak enemies at those that make it. There are plenty of hidden secrets as well such as hidden bombs or other traps that could cause this floor to take longer than needed

Floor 4: A mid-boss fight. The boss often is something from the world of one present. This varies for each group that enters, though groups may run into each other here and it is more likely than not that they will. Up to this point, this is the hardest floor given

Floor 5: A haunted floor full of ghosts and spirits. It isn't unlikely that beings that enter this floor are possessed by what lies here and that may put them against their partner(s) if that is what the spirit wishes. This floor is also dark in most areas though flashlights are provided at the beginning and some of the main rooms are lit by candles.

Floor 6: A floor of illusions. This may be of someones home or just seeing things that aren't actually there. If taken to a home of one of the beings, events taking place feel real and can harm those there. Ex; if one were to be placed on a battlefield and were to get stabbed, the effects would be real

Floor 7: The beginning of this floor is brutal. It is a series of traps that could easily kill if not done right. It is quite possible that monsters might be lurking around to lead you into traps and may appear as friendly faces of those back home. At the end of this floor there is a healing / rest area

Floor 8: The protector of the exit stands in your way here. This being never truly dies, but rather will be defeated over and over by each group that tries to escape. It will appear dead to those that manage to defeat it, but it will re spawn for the next group to come. This protector is a dragon that is able to shift in anything of its hearts desire. It may just shift into your very enemy if it wishes
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Areas Outside

Postby Ploegy » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:17 pm

Areas Outside

The Meadow: Right outside the castle, the meadow seems to go on for miles with mountains in the west and a forest in the east. This area is a wide open place which has little to no cover from an attack. Staying here is quite dangerous, especially at night. However it is the only way to get anywhere else

The Forest: To the east of the meadow, the forest is a place of cover and home of the nearest village. Many creatures live within this area and make it a great spot to build shelter as well as hunt. There is a stream running through it that leads out to the ocean that lays in the south

The Beach: In the South, the beach proves that this place lies on a massive ocean, making it impossible to escape by sea and make it home. This place is quite relaxing and has plenty of palm trees that offer coconuts to those willing to get them. There are caverns along the sandy shore near the mountains to take shelter in

The Mountains: This mountain range spans across the entire west side of the land mass and is rather difficult to navigate through. At the peaks there is always snow to be found and is often very cold. They are a lovely sight, but also are home of the most dangerous creatures the Matchmaker has to offer

The Village: Found within the forest, the village actually doesn't consists of many locals. Most that live there are actually illusions of those that beings might know. There are a few that are from the land, however including an elder village leader and a medicine man. They are known not to reveal themselves to strangers and often try to hide among the illusions

Feel free to suggest these. I am open for anything here and will leave this open for roleplayers to decide
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Form

Postby Ploegy » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:19 am

Form

You do not need to use this form. You may make your own, but I will provide this one. Feel free to use your own if you desire, but include the major things seen on this one.

If you use my form please head canon height/weight if they're not provided on canon characters. Also if you do not include a picture please describe characters in more detail

Note: Please do not use my form outside of my roleplay

Code: Select all
[center][img]-[/img][/center]
[color=gray][size=85][list]➳name;
➳age;
➳gender;
➳sexuality;
➳crush;
➳pairing;
➳fandom;

➳hair;
➳eyes;
➳skin tone;
➳height;
➳weight;

➳abilities / powers;
➳weapons;

➳personality;

➳history;

➳other;[/list][/size][/color]
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Extra

Postby Ploegy » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:13 pm

Due to all spots being full, if you wish to join, please come up with a color and try to have a partner. You are more than welcome to join, but you might not have a partner right away.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.3 Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

Postby Ploegy » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:58 pm

Black Green Pairing
      ───────────────────────────────────
      16 Male Pokespe Crush: None Tagged: Open

A soft breath escaped the boy's lips as he slowly came to. Everything was hazy. It wasn't that he had just woken up, but he was free from the Light Stone. Not realizing it, he lay quietly staring at the ceiling. His focus came to him slowly and his mind seemed to get going once again. How long had it been since he had been free? Hours? Days? Weeks? Months? Years? He wasn't even sure. Time had slipped him during his imprisonment. Thinking about it only made his head hurt. Lifting his head enough to look around, he took note of his surroundings before his head fell back to the pillow. "Boss isn't here. I thought she'd be the one to free me," he mumbled to himself. That's when he remembered what he had done before vanishing into the Light Stone. White's cry out as he vanished still stuck in his mind and made him feel sick. He hadn't made it any better by showing her the apron he had been wearing. Where had to gone now? Looking down at his clothing, he noticed it was nowhere to be seen. He would have thought he'd return with it on. Nonetheless, here he was. No Boss. No BW Agency to worry about. And no sign of his belongs. Frowning, Black pushing himself up into a sitting position and rubbed his temples in frustration. All of this was so confusing. Had White abandoned him after what had happened? He couldn't believe such a thing. Something wasn't right.

Swinging his legs over the edge of the bed, he glanced down at the floor, noticing his bag sticking out from under the bed and the Light Stone sitting next to it. Staring at the stone, he felt uneasy to reach for it. He knew it wasn't Reshiram's fault that he had been trapped as it reverted back, but it scared him. It could easily happen again if he used the legendary. Shaking his head, he grabbed the strap of his bag and stood up to put the bag on. His eyes moved to the stone once again, finally deciding to take it with him. Picking it up, he held it tightly in his hand with a deep frown upon his face. "Things turned out rough for us, didn't it" An awkward chuckle escaped his throat at the words before tucking the stone into his bag.

Now he needed to figure out where he was. Looking around, he noticed he had overlooked a note sitting on the nightstand. It was folded neatly, suggesting that it had been left there purposely. Quirking a brow, Black unfolded the piece of paper and allowed his eyes to scan it over. He couldn't believe the words he was reading. A soulmate? He scuffed at the thought. He thought it had been obvious who he had had an interest in, though he was afraid to admit it to her. It was odd to think that he wouldn't be paired with her. But the letter did answer plenty of questions. At least now he knew he hadn't been freed in his homeland nor had he been abandoned by White. That was the comfort he needed, though being abducted to play some game left him less than pleased. But nonetheless, he had no choice. He had to play along if he wished to return home. Nodding at the thought, he folded the letter back up and tucked it away. His only choice was to find either his soulmate or another to travel with and escape this place. He needed to get home to his friends and show them he was indeed alive. Moving to the door, the trainer stepped out in the hall and scanned it briefly. It was quiet. Almost too quiet for his liking, but sitting in his room wasn't an option. Fully exiting the room, he began to proceed down the hall with little idea of where he intended on going.

Cordelia Purple Pairing
      19 Female FE: 13 Crush: None Tagged: Open

It had been at least fifteen minutes since she had awoken and read the letter left for her. The knight was still trying to figure out how she felt of it all. A soulmate and a game of survival? It sounded unreasonable. Plus it did not help that she was still trying to get over Chrom. Unrequited love certainly hadn't done her well at all. To see the prince marry Sumia had been hard, but she had accepted it. His interest had never aligned with her, though Lissa told her that Chrom greatly respected her for her skills. Respect. That was all she got from the man she had fallen deeply in love with. It was sad, but she had never let it get in her way. Almost everyone in the army had known of her interest in Chrom and they knew she struggled with what had happened, yet she pushed on as if it had never affected her. She had buried the feelings deep down, thinking they wouldn't ever arise again yet here she was. It was conflicting. Maybe this was a good thing for her though. Others had tried to get her to open up to another yet she had always stayed focused on her work instead, saying she didn't need love to make her happy. That had always been a bit of a lie. She always believed she wasn't quite perfect enough for someone to love her. Others would tell her the opposite and that she was nothing short of perfection, but all that was in one ear and other the other. Maybe this game was meant to change that for her though.

Looking down at the letter, Cordelia read the name over once again. Arthur. It was no Chrom, but who was she to simply turn him away without knowing a thing about him beside his name. The least she could do was find him and see who he was. Even then she knew she wasn't obligated to falling in love with him. An ally would be more helpful than trying to go by herself through this place, especially without her pegasus present. She knew her combat as a foot soldier wasn't the greatest, which was why someone else to travel with was the best idea. Sighing softly, she folded the letter up and tucked it away. "You can do this, Cordelia," she mumbled to herself. Straightening herself up, she gave a curt nod of her head. Reaching for the lance leaning up against the wall, the pegasus knight took hold of it before giving it a small twirl in her hand. At least her weapon was familiar and they hadn't replaced it with something different. Heading out of her room, she took a glance to the right and left in attempt to decide which way to go. She couldn't hear any voices which made her decision harder. Wrinkling her nose slightly, Cordelia turned herself to the right and pushed herself forward. "Gods, just let there be someone else here."

Kumatora Orange Pairing
      16 Female Mother 3 Crush: None Tagged: Open

Dangling her foot over the edge of the bed as she snored softly, the psychic was lost in a heavy sleep until she rolled off the bed. Landing with her face on the ground, she let a groan escape her lips. "The hell?!" Cracking her eyes open, she pushed herself into a sitting position. What a way to start her day. Grumbling softly, she tried to rub the sleep from her eyes with no success. Her night had been full of rolling and shifting in her sleep. Maybe that was why she had ended up on the floor. Shaking her head, she climbed to her feet, noticing that she was no longer in her bedroom. This one was far nicer than the one she had in Oshe Castle. Then again the castle she lived in was overun by ghosts and was in awful shape. This place seemed just the opposite. How did she get here though? She knew Lucas couldn't have done it. He couldn't teleport people nor was he strong enough to carry her around. Plus she had never seen a place like this back on Nowhere Islands and during their journey through the islands, they had pretty much been everywhere. Wrinkling her nose, Kumatora crossed her arms over her chest. This couldn't have been the doing of anyone back home then.

Narrowing her eyes, she turned around to face the door before taking note of the letter that was taped to the back of the door. Her captor must have left it for her. Walking over to it, she tore it down and read it over. Almost instantly the girl burst into laughter. A soulmate? Now that was a good joke. If there was one thing she did not need, it was one of those. If she wanted love she could have easily gotten it back when she worked at Club Titiboo. Hell, she could even settle for Duster if she really wanted, but she had better things to do. "This guy has some guts pulling me here like this and thinking I need a soulmate." Didn't this Matchmaker know she had better things to do? Even though Nowhere Islands had been saved, she still had to deal with Lucas' twin who was a brat and had no clue how to fit in with society. Then again everyone knew what he had done while brainwashed and hated him for it. She felt bad for the kid and certainly having Lucas need to deal with that alone wasn't good at all. Hopefully with her absence Duster would help out more. "I guess the sooner I find this Marco, the sooner I can chase this Matchmaker and give 'em a piece of my mind."

With her mind made up, Kuma shoved the note into her pocket and darted for the door with anticipation. Even though she hated the soulmate thing, she was excited for the battles that would come out of it all. Ever since the war against Porky had ended, she had been itching for a good fight and an excuse to use her PSI. She could never spar with Lucas. He was too much of a pacifist and Claus was no option either. He had little control over his PSI and Lucas urged her not to egg him into a fight. This place was her only option. Smiling at the thought, she threw the door open and stepped into the hallway. "Hey! Is anyone out here?!"
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fish sticks » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:05 am

Fay Black Pairing Mood;; Lost Tagged;; Open

The last thing she remembered after waking up was flying. She was having trouble sleeping, caught in a cycle of falling asleep for half an hour before waking up until she would go back to sleep ten minutes later. She hoped a flight would clear her head, and after making sure her crow familiar was safely snoozing on his perch she grabbed her broomstick and took to the dark curtain of the night sky. Did she fall asleep on her broom? Ugh, she hoped not. Her mother would give her an earful if she ever found out. Considering this place looked nothing like home though, she put that worry aside. Noticing her hat on the bed post she grabbed that first, fixing the yellow bow tied around the base of the point before putting it on her head. Then she noticed a neat little letter on the nightstand. She opened the envelop and read it, almost laughing at the content of the first paragraph. A soulmate? Really? She hasn't believed in this kind of stuff since she was nine or ten years old... However, the idea of these kinds of things being chosen for her did sound mildly appealing. She didn't have to worry about those kinds of decisions anymore if this Matchmaker guy was going to do it for her. That's one problem out of her hair. Then again, she should probably meet her 'soulmate' before she started relaxing just yet. After that she would look for Nylak, hoping the bird wasn't over thinking everything and having a panic attack already.

She folded the letter back up and put it in her hat, then pulled out her wand just in case someone here proved hostile. When she opened the door she shivered a bit, rubbing her arms. She wished she had one of her long sleeved black dresses, why did the temperature here have to be so different? The first thing people would notice about her was probably the constellations on her skin. They glowed faintly, fueled by her curiosity. She wished she could make them stop, but she couldn't help it. Volans the flying fish on her left cheek, Canis Minor the small dog on her right cheek, the Little Dipper across the bridge of her nose, Cassiopeia the queen on her collarbone, Draco the dragon on her right arm and Hydrus the water snake on her left arm. There were more of course, but those were the visible ones.

She hastily opened her door upon hearing footsteps outside, thankful that someone else was here. She was greeted with the sight of a human, finding herself shocked. There were no humans in her world, but she had heard plenty about them. Some humans were bad while others were good. She guessed it would be better to at least try and trust this person before slamming her door shut. She reached out to the magenta haired girl against her better judgement, just trying to get her attention. "Excuse me Miss, I hate to intrude but I'm looking for my soulmate.. I guess. You don't happen to know anyone named Sesshōmaru, do you?"
fish sticks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senpai. » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:27 am

Sesshōmaru || Black Pairing || Mood - Inquisitive || Tagged - None

He...was no longer underneath the stars, was he?

The first thing Sesshōmaru saw when he opened his eyes, was a blank white ceiling - a far cry from the twinkling night sky where he'd last lain his head. Instinctively, his slender body tensed, his golden gaze narrowing imperceptibly as he allowed his senses to feel for his surroundings. He was lying on a comfortable, fluffy bed, that much was apparent, and the room itself held his own familiar scent - and a hint of vanilla that has been ingrained into his kimono. He couldn't hear anything past this strange room he found himself in...a fact that would worry him, if he wasn't already sure that there was some sort of magical...quality about this entire situation.

Over-all, however, there did not seem to be any hostile intent aimed towards him, so the Youkai fully opened his eyes. His gaze widened ever so slightly in genuine surprise. This room, it was completely unfamiliar to him. Furniture and objects of obvious splendor decorated the painted interior, seemingly to express some amount of wealth by the owner. The only explanation he could come up with on the spot was 'kidnapping'...but he was no longer a kid, and one does not simply 'demonnap' Lord Sesshōmaru. Whoever put him into this situation would definitely rue the day they decided to insult him so.

He would make sure of it.

His wandering gaze paused on the nightstand beside his bed. There, folded innocently in on itself, was a white piece of parchment. He promptly grabbed the note, before, in a blur of movement, moving halfway across the room. Sesshōmaru watched the nightstand calmly, yet suspiciously, his gaze narrowing even more when a trap was not, in fact, set off. Someone strong enough to catch him unawares and transfer him to a foreign bedroom...yet they did not deign to boobytrap obvious clues? The Demon Lord was confused. Confused, but more than that, he was curious about this whole thing. So he opened the note...and read it. Within the next couple of seconds, his apathetic face slowly began to drop, annoyance tugging his lips into a distasteful scowl. His brows furrowed, amber eyes almost seeming to glow in the dark room.

"A...soulmate...?" The words were whispered, his deep voice holding a genuine edge of puzzlement, as he read the word over and over. It was a term he was relatively familiar with, but truthfully, it was never something he put much stock into. He had been with women before - multiple ones, over the course of his long life, but none were anything remotely close to 'soulmate' level. No, every lady he ever laid with...they were only interested in his looks, or power, or wealth...never his soul. As annoyed as he was about this whole situation, he did find it very...curious. He was in meeting this...'Fay'. If she was destined to be his 'soulmate', then something about her must've been extraordinary.

For now, he needed to scout out this floor. The note mentioned the risk of other 'couples', and it was possible that there were other surprises in store, as well. He wouldn't be dying here.

It was with a casual grace, that Sesshōmaru quietly exited his bedroom, closing the door softly behind him, before he began making his way towards the distant sound of footsteps. His hands were loose underneath the long sleeves of his kimono, hiding the razor-sharp claws tipping off his lean fingers. Regardless, his entire appearance would be otherworldly to someone not used to demons of his nature, so he was quite ready to strike if necessary. At this moment, he was content with simply 'exploring'.
senpai.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me