тнe varιanт - izoмвιe aυ - o/a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

тнe varιanт - izoмвιe aυ - o/a

Postby multicurious » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:41 am

!Warning: Season 3 Spoilers!

Seattle has changed. That you know. After Carey Gold's malicious betrayal by infecting the Aleutian flu vaccine with zombie blood, the assimilation of zombies into the population has been less than ideal. Even though Fillmore-Graves is making efforts to smooth out the process, they have been met with hostility from Seattle's terrified humans. When a body was found floating in Lake Washington, Liv, Clive, and Ravi were assigned the case and asked to examine it. They quickly noticed that it had been drained of all blood. Of course, word got out. And of course, zombies were blamed. However, Liv and Ravi knew that there was no way a zombie could have killed the man so cleanly. There was only one distinct marking: a bite mark on the victim's throat. Research was done, and Ravi came up with a theory. Someone had caught(and possibly spread) a rare variant of the zombie virus, one that wasn't unlike vampirism. They only need one thing to confirm this theory: a willing, living vampire to study. The trouble is, they're so much more harder to find.
Last edited by multicurious on Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: тнe varιanт - izoмвιe aυ - wιp/dnp

Postby multicurious » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:55 am

Note: All canon characters are listed as the species they were at the end of season 3. Since it's unknown whether or not Ravi's vaccine worked, he'll be listed as human. If I leave out any canon characters that you want to play, go ahead and make a form for them! OC's are always welcome, as well.

iZombie!

Symptoms include hair turning white, pale skin, indestructibility(except for shots to the head and explosions), the ability to fly into a violent rage when threatened, a strong craving for human brains, and visions of a person's life when their brain is eaten while also taking on their personality until the brain wears off. A lack of brains will cause a zombie to degenerate into a "stereotypical zombie", from which they will not return.

Zombie Characters

• Olivia "Liv" Moore - open
• Major Lilywhite - open
• Blaine DeBeers - open
• Chase Graves - open
• Dale Bozzio - open
Last edited by multicurious on Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:23 am

iVampire!

While not much is known about the newfound virus, victims experience a sudden growth and sharpening of all four of their inscisors, pain or injury when in contact with sunlight, deathly pale skin, sharper senses(especially hearing, sight, and smell) and an unending thirst for human blood. When blood is taken directly from a human, it grants the vampire strength, but all blood must be taken to benefit. If a vampire's prey is left alive, they also contact vampirism. Deprivation of human blood will weaken a vampire until death. Vampires lack a heartbeat and blood completely, and have more weaknesses than zombies. Unless vampires are burned to death, shot through the heart, or starved, they are otherwise immortal and indestructible.

Vampire Characters
    • Zara Freeman - snoıllǝqǝᴚ

multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:34 am

I'm... Human

Symptoms of being human include pettiness, sarcasm, bullheadedness, and caring too much.

Human Characters
    • Ravi Chakrabarti - open
    • Clive Babineux - open
    • Peyton Charles - open

multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:49 pm

Rules!

— Please try to use correct grammar and punctuation.
    Good: "Hello, how are you?" She said, smiling.
    BAD: hi how r u

— Try to post at least three full sentences. I understand if you've got 'writer's block' or something, but try to do more than "He smiled and left." It's very hard for someone to reply to that.

— Only minor swearing allowed.

— Post forms on the discussion thread.

— Please, don't kill or infect another person's character unless you've asked for their permission first.

— You can have as many characters as you can handle.

— If you're consistently online and posting in other topics but not in this one for over a week, you'll be removed from the character list.

— No Gary/Mary Sues. Your character must have downsides. Nobody's perfect, after all.

— All of Tess's rules apply.

— You don't need to be caught up on every season of the show to join, but please know that there will probably be spoilers. If you want to play a canon character, it's recommended that you know what's going on in their lives, though.

— You don't have to make a boy for every girl, or a zombie for every human, but please attempt to keep genders and sides even.

Last bumped by multicurious on Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:49 pm.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me