A Tragedy At Dusk - Zelda BoTW RP [O/A]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: A Tragedy At Dusk - Zelda BoTW RP [O/A]

Postby CloudedWaters » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:56 am

''That would be nice.. thank you..'' he smiled gently.

Cloud kicked a rock, muttering. ''He never understands.. whats so great abput dang zelda--''
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxtexttexttexttexttexttexttext

CloudedWaters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:18 am

Kyo Nagano - Kakariko - Relieved - Tags: Link

Koko and Cottla had been thrilled when she approached with Link. Cottla had fastened herself to one of his legs begging him to play a game. Kyo had already started boiling rice and preparing the seafood while the girls were pestering Link with many questions, like what kind of person Princess Zelda was or what Impa looked like a century ago. She had never seen the girls so excited. "Hey, cut it out you two. Stop bugging him." Kyo scolded them in Sheikah tongue. "He's a guest here. It is not our place to ask." She switched back to the Hylian tongue. "S-sorry about these two. They were born at least eighty years after the Calamity." She molded the riceballs before adding the seafood and salt. "Okay. It's done. Dig in, girls, Master Link!"
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedWaters » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:20 am

He blushed faintly and noticeable. ''L-link is fine, ladies..'' He took a bite, not used to so much attention.
Cloud kicked a small stone, rolling into impas boot. ''I-im sorry miss..'' she apologized, bowing.
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓

CloudedWaters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:17 am

Kyo Nagano - Kakariko - At ease - Tags: Link

"Very well... Link..." Kyo had to admit simply calling Master Link just Link would take getting used to, but she would have to respect his wishes. She started on the soup immediately and without a word. She did envy Mast-er Link in a way. He knew the Champions of old and had even boarded most of the Divine Beasts. She would kill to see them, the ancient technology of her people. "Mas-uh, Link. You don't eat those with your hands. You use these." She demonstrated how to use a pair of chopsticks before handing them to him. Hopefully this would at least be somewhat entertaining. Hylians always had a hard time using them. It was funny to watch.

(I finished Riju's form, BTW. Waiting to be accepted. Also... Is Cloud with Impa now? That wouldn't make sense, as she's always in her house.
Frightened Mushroom, if you would like, Riju is open to RP with.)
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedWaters » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:28 am

Cloud muttered, walking into one of the houses, curiously. She didnt notice impa
Link struggled with the chopsticks. It was.. pretty cute. ''The hell do i use these..?''
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓

CloudedWaters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedWaters » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:31 am

shes accepted, mouse]]
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓

CloudedWaters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:10 pm

Kyo Nagano - Kakariko - Amused - Tags: Link

"You keep one between your pointer finger, middle finger and thumb, and the other between your palm and the rest of your fingers. Move the one between your thumb and index finger. You use them to pick up food. Like so." She picked up a riceball with her own pair chopsticks and put it in her mouth. It was weird how she spoke so much. It was probably because she was home. And surrounded by her people, save for Link. "..Lady Impa said you Hylians use things called 'forks' to eat. And that you don't use knives as weapons at all, but only as culinary tools?" In her opinion, those things were even stranger. "Why use knives for such menial tasks? They are plenty capable as weapons. I'll never understand Hylians..."

(I'll guess I'll play Impa temporarily then, with your permission, Clouded? If someone else wants her later, I'll yield her to them.)

Impa - Kakariko - Curious - Tags: Cloud

"Is something on your mind, young one?" Impa was surprised that Cado and Dorian had let an outsider in, but she wasn't going to let it be said that she was a miserable old woman who hated visitors. "I would be happy to lend an ear, young one, if you so wish to voice your problems." The charms hanging from her rice hat jingled as she sat up straighter to get a better look at the outsider. It was a girl who looked to be her granddaughter's age, approximately. She had white hair. The girl could easily pass as a Sheikah if she also had red eyes. "Ah. Forgive me. What is your name?"
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedWaters » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:15 pm

"C-cloud.. im sorry ma-am.. im looking for a friend..'' A visible blush was on her face

''Well its easy to eat with them. Plus, chopping vegetables is easy with them.'' he tried picking up a rice ball, only for it to fall on the ground. ''Darn..''
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓

CloudedWaters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:42 pm

Kyo Nagano - Kakariko - Amused - Tags: Link

"Lady Impa says Hylians never use chopsticks, while we never use forks and often use special knives for cooking. I suppose it's one of those cultural differences." Kyo watched over the pot intently. The last thing she needed was her stew burning. Kyo quickly put a pinch of Goron spice in along with some more carrot slices. The stew was quickly becoming creamier, and the smell was wonderful. She had to be frugal with the spice. It was rare and also pretty spicy. "Hold your hand under it. Usually that's considered rude, but you're new to this, and I can't stand seeing food go to waste."

Impa - Kakariko - Curious - Tags: Cloud

"Cloud. What a lovely name." Impa patted her hand on her lap heartily. Cloud reminded her so much of Paya. Both were so dreadfully shy and had a massive stammer. It was rather endearing. "If you need help finding this friend, do not hesitate to ask Cado and Dorian outside by the stairs. They'll be happy to help if you mention I sent you." Impa smiled at the girl warmly. "They can also give you directions if you want to see any place in particular."
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedWaters » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:48 pm

''T-thank you ma'am.. H-his names Link.. he was supposed to be here..''

He nodded, a hand underneath. He soon got the hang of it. ''Its really good.'' he smiled, eating. He didnt notice the shiekah staring at him.
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓