A Tragedy At Dusk - Zelda BoTW RP [O/A]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: A Tragedy At Dusk - Zelda BoTW RP [O/A]

Postby M2627 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:01 pm

Kyo Nagano - Hyrule Field - Annoyed - Tags: Link and Cloud

Where did they get the idea that she was an enemy? For once she tries to show concern for outsiders and this is what she gets. "At ease. I am not your enemy, nor do I have any wish to harm you, Master Link." Kyo was not going to brandish any weapons. Such an action would merely inflame the situation. "I am a member of the Sheikah. While the majority of this land has forgotten we exist, we are alive." She turned to face her right, showing the Sheikah Eye tattoo on her left arm. "Lady Impa has long awaited your return. I know that slate you carry. It is a relic of my people, left with the Hero for him when he wakes from his slumber. That was the story I was told growing up. And now it is coming true before my eyes." She motioned to the general direction of Kakariko. "You must come to my village. You can find rest and food, and Lady Impa will be happy to see you."
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedWaters » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:28 am

Link nodded, shyly. Cloud glared at the sheikah. What if shes an ememy? A liar?
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxtexttexttexttexttexttexttext

CloudedWaters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:18 am

> Aiah
It had taken Aiah a while to react to the voices nearby simply because she hadn't been entirely sure she'd actually heard them. Making a commotion here of all places was a very bad idea, they could draw the Guardians to themselves. She stood smoothly, returning er spear to its place on her back beside her bow and quiver before she took to the air. Not for long though, as the apparent trio really wasn't far away. "What is going on here?" She asked, though her voice was soft as she landed some feet away from them.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:59 am

Kyo Nagano - Hyrule Field - Thoroughly irritated - Tags: Link, Cloud and Aiah

Kyo knew it didn't have to be said. They didn't trust her. Of course they didn't. Hylians were always skeptical of the wrong people. She rolled her eyes and gave the girl a look that conveyed annoyance rather than agression. The sudden noise of flapping wings caught her attention, and she turned to face the newcomer. A Rito. Of course. Should she even bother answering their question? "I was trying to convince the young man at least to come to my village, but he has not said much." Truthfully, she actually didn't care about the girl. It was Master Link that Lady Impa had been waiting for, not some girl. She turned back to Link. "Lady Impa has information that will no doubt be vital to your quest."
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedWaters » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:59 am

Link nodded, ''I'll come, miss.''
''W-wait ill come too..'' she tugged on his tunic like a child would
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓

CloudedWaters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:02 am

Kyo Nagano - Hyrule Field - Eager to get home - Tags: Link, Cloud and Aiah

That could have gone smoother, but it could have gone worse too. And now Grandma Mellie would have no ecxuse to get mad at her for coming back so soon. Kakariko was a bit of a long walk from here. She wondered if the Hylians could handle the trip. "Kakariko is southeast of here." Kyo pointed to the Duelling Peaks. "We have to go through that and turn left to reach my village. We must hurry before any Guardians find us." She wondered if the Rito was going to come. Not that it was her business. She started walking in the direction of the village without a word.

(should we time skip to Kakariko? Just RPing them walking seems a little boring.)
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedWaters » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:33 pm

timeskip XD
Link looked around, sword readied if needed. Cloud bit her lip, warily

like twilight princess Link, Cloud can become a wolf lol
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓

CloudedWaters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:59 pm

(Right. And that's interesting. Just be careful not to make her overpowered. Also, due to an absence of players, may I temporarily play Impa? Just for this meeting.)

Kyo Nagano - Kakariko Village - Relaxed - Tags: Link and Cloud

From the moment she heard the wooden wind chimes, she felt she could relax. Koko and Cottla almost made her fall over with a hug tackle, only they were too small to succeed in that, and Cottla had given her rock salt. She'd have to cook up some rice balls later with the seafood she had. "Master Link, put that weapon away this instant." She backed it up with a glare. "The villagers are unarmed, save for Lady Impa's guards and myself, and we do not attack without good reason. A brandished weapon is considered a good reason." As much as she wanted to go cook up rice balls, she should probably stay with them to make sure they didn't get into too much trouble.
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedWaters » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:04 pm

Sure, do whatever you want ^^

Cloud's a derp in wolf form though, mostly like: LINK RUB MAH TUMMEH YE SMEXI SWORDSMAN

she needs a life.

Link put the weapon away. ''Sorry..'' he apologized

Cloud looked at some flowers, happily. ''Beautiful''
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓
▓░
░▓

CloudedWaters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:23 pm

Kyo Nagano - Kakariko Village - Din help me - Tags: Link and Cloud

Kyo eyed the flowers. "Grandma Mellie watches over them all the time. She gets cranky when people walk in the garden." As soon as she spokes those words, a harsh cry rang out shrieking her name. Kyo cringed, realizing she had forgotten to buy carrots. Grandma Mellie was going to kill her. Just as the old woman was ready to strike the younger, the latter was relieved to see the former realize the Hylians' were present. "Oh, you brought friends back! How lovely! It's nice to see you open up around outsiders!" Grandma Mellie proceeded to pinch Kyo's cheeks affectionately, to her utter mortification. Kyo's face and ears had turned a red almost identical to her eyes. "Sobo! We have guests! Please let go!"
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me