-Starless Horizon- Voltron RP (Open Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

-Starless Horizon- Voltron RP (Open Accepting)

Postby 86Eternity » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:14 am

Ah, the paladins of Voltron. The defenders of the universe. Sounds very impressive.
We join back where we left off, a battle for survival and a battle that's won through sacrifice.
After a close run with Haggar and almost loosing ex paladin Keith, the team is on a rocky road.
Things are about to get harder.
Last edited by 86Eternity on Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
86Eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules and Forms

Postby 86Eternity » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:27 am

Rules

Right, Imma keep this to a minimum but be sensible guys! The universe depends on you!
    ➊All CS rules apply➊
    ➋Absolutely NO ship hate!➋
    ➌Both canon and OCs welcomed➌
    ➍LGBT welcomed➍
    ➎Please don't argue OOC➎
    ➏Proper grammar please➏

Form

This is basic! Please, feel free to use your own!
You do not have to make forms for canon characters, just say you'd like to play as them.

Code: Select all
[center][img]IMG[/img]
Name;
Gender;
Age;
Species;
Alliance;
Favoured Weaponry;

Personality;
History; (Optional)
Family;
Crush;
Friends;
Enemies;

Anything Else;[/center]
Last edited by 86Eternity on Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:23 am, edited 5 times in total.
86Eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Members and Relations

Postby 86Eternity » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:30 am

Characters

Key wrote:Voltron/Voltron Coalition
Unclear/Plays both sides
Galran Empire
Neutral

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Canon Characters
Lotor- King of Bleps
Pidge- Reserved
Lance- Jealousy Empress
Shiro- boy.division
Keith- Fandom_Queen
Hunk- Darkhearted123

Original Characters
Ithos-Female-Hybrid-King of Bleps
Siaran-Male-Galran-King of Bleps
Novan-Male-Human-King of Bleps
Kuzo-Male-Galran-Shiroogane
Maria-Female-Human-Fandom_Queen
Iris- Female-Galran-Skywalker,
Cyra-Female-Human/Galran-Darkhearted123

Relations

Siaran, Ithos and Novan seem to be friends.
Last edited by 86Eternity on Mon May 21, 2018 4:59 am, edited 11 times in total.
86Eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Other Info

Postby 86Eternity » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:33 am

Information

We'll likely pick up information about other planets and species here, so I'll be recording it as we go for new members.

Planets and Species

Random
86Eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -Starless Horizon- Voltron RP (Open Accepting)

Postby 86Eternity » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:34 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Siaren
X
X

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Galran/Mechanic/Sassy/Insomniac
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
❝I'm telling you, they're all racists!❞
-Siaren

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name Siaren
nicknames Ren, Sia
age seventeen
gender male
accent Polish (ish)
sexuality bisexual

appearance
height 5.5
species Galran
build Small, slight
build. Really fast.

eyes bright, solid yellow.
hair purple, lighter highlights
scars none, constantly bruised hands

base traits

+ traits loyal, funny,
resourceful, quick thinker.

- traits sassy, easily annoyed,
angry smol, super aggressive,
insulting.

relationships
family unknown
friends Novan, Ithos
enemies probs the world
romantic not looking but open

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Siaren grew up fairly normally with nothing too out of the ordinary. However, he's remained on the same damn ship for a year making repairs and creating various new things. Too short and weak to be a soldier, he became a mechanic on a Galran ship and have been making improvements to various weaponry and defences.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Sassy and insulting. Siaren doesn't care for your opinion unless you share his opinion. A common ground to get to know him is anything to do with technology or science. He's forward going and easily bored. He hates being teased for his height and is not as weak as he looks.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Novan
Meírlo

X

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Human/Scientist/Trapped/Flighty/CINNAMON ROLL
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
❝Science Please?❞
-Novam

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name Novan Meírlo
nicknames Novie
age 17
gender male
accent hints of Spanish
sexuality homosexual

appearance
height 5.9
species Human/Mutant
build Small, fragile build.
eyes Deep brown, lighter
at the centre.

hair Wavy, dark, dusty, brown
scars Around his metal arm

base traits

+ traits Friendly, easy going, accepting,
unjudging, apologetic.

- traits Shy, flighty.

relationships
family mother and older sister on Earth
friends Siaren, Ithos
enemies none
romantic open ;3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Novan has very faint memories of how on earth he ended up on this Galran ship and doesn't think he wants to know. He managed to get free roam of the ship after gaining the trust of others by showing them his various scientific skills and knowledge. He stayed with the various other mechanics on the ship but longed to be free to go home. During an accident on the ship he lost his hand and wrist. In fear of becoming useless he created himself a new arm, which was extremely painful and quite faulty, however due to the way he had wired it to himself then could not get it off. He's since made many improvements to the arm and even put an antivirus on it (which first didn't work and he got a virus on his arm...which he then got Siaran to remove.) He still wants to leave and would jump at the chance to travel elsewhere.
Novan is shy and flighty, often slow to trust people. Once you do gain his trust it is extremely easy to loose again. He's often apologising for Siaren's actions. A little twitchy and hates to be jump-scared. He's still very friendly and will continue to be nice to people, even if they insult him. He's generally quite good at hiding it when he's hurt but can get a little distance sometimes. He rarely speaks out against people and is more of a follower than a leader.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Ithos
X
X

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Chaotic/Traitorous/Assassin/'Open for hire'
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
❝I'll be honest for once, don't trust me❞
-Ithos

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name Ithos Ko'ral
nicknames Sicaria
age Unclear, appears
to be early twenties

gender female
accent sounds Russian
sexuality bisexual

appearance
height 6. 1
species Hybrid
build Lean, athletic build.
Both fast and strong.

eyes One pure yellow,
other vibrant green

hair Deep red.
scars plenty around neck
and shoulders.

base traits

+ traits determined, confident,
can be protective.

- traits untrustworthy, no morals,
plays both sides, manipulative,
chaotic.

relationships
family unknown
friends Novan, Siaren
enemies a lot
romantic open

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Likely a Galran creation, Ithos is a hybrid of many, many species. Likely created with complex genetic modification, it would also seem she has some Altean DNA due to her ability to shift form to some degree. The most prominent species seem to be Galran, Human and a rarer species known as the yotunár, which inhabit a large plain of icy planet remains. She's had extensive training and is a force to be reckoned with however has been playing both sides for a several years-
so long not even she knows which side she is loyal to. She was on a small team of people who were helping and protecting those in need but most came to an unfortunate end, it later became common knowledge that she was the hand that took out the rest of her team whom she had spent several months with.

Upon first meeting, Ithos either comes off as stone cold and silent or cocky and confident, it depends where you meet her. She can be pretty easy to get along with if you forget about her odd backstory and previous betrayals, but is best to stay on your toes around her. Ithos can be unpredictable and aggressive and dislikes people who try to prevent her from going down the dark path she's so determined to stay on. However there's more to her than just an aggressive killer who has nothing better to do than toy with the people she's supposedly helping. What she truly longs for is company and to know who and what she really is.
Last edited by 86Eternity on Mon May 21, 2018 4:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
You encounter a loud British man.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[Say hi]
[Not today]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

86Eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jealousy Empress » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:46 am

Name; Lance McClain
Gender; male
Age; 17
Species; human
Favoured Weaponry; sniper rifle

Personality;he's a major flirt, and is often seen trying to pick up girls. He "likes" allura, but after his vlog we see that he doesn't really want a serious relationship yet. Despite being a major flirt, he can be a goofball cool ninja sharpshooter and he doesn't take much seriously. He however can be a major confidence booster when talking to Keith or allura.
It is shown he is sad about earth, and that he misses it.
History; we don't know much other than he came from a large family (who owned a farm) and he was a cargo pilot at the garrison until Keith dropped out, allowing him to become fighter pilot class.
Family; every single one of those NPC's in that portrait
Crush; allura, though nothing will develop. I lean towards a different ship personally :3
Friends; the Voltron paladins, all voltron allies except lotor
Enemies; lotor (even though he is an Allie, leaks say that Lance hates lotor), the galra

Anything Else;
──🌸────
Hi! i'm Laurentia,
a panromantic asexual
Demi-girl with a love
for pugs, steven universe
and Angels. i'm nearly
always open to role-
play, PM me if you want
to do a 1x1. i'm a mod
on SU artists amino
as Lapis_lazuli JSYK!

────🌸──
link ● link ● 🌸
Jealousy Empress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Parakeeto » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:54 am

Name; Kuzo

Gender; Male

Age; 20

Species;Galran

Alliance; The Coalition. He is with the rebels, not the Blade.

Favoured Weaponry; Dual Swords

Skin color; light saturated blue

Eye color; pure yellow

Hair color; darker and slightly less saturated blue

Height; 6'5

Personality; Kuzo is humble, brave, and flirty. He does not think highly of himself and does not believe he is all that important. He is willing to put his life in jeopardy for his friends. He's a major flirt, especially when he's nervous. He is VERY bi.. Especially for Matt, whom he befriended when Matt joined the rebels. He also has a very short temper and is not very patient. He does not like the idea of sitting around and waiting or planning when he could be training or fighting. He is not the smartest when it comes to math or Science, but he's a brave fighter and has many strengths in that area. Quite literally.

History; Kuzo always believed that the galra were doing the wrong thing by overtaking planets and enslaving innocent people, even from a young age. He "came out" to his parents about his beliefs, and then they disowned him, being avid supporters of their empire. He thought he was in the wrong and crazy, so he joined the Army, hoping that it would reform him and his parents would support him again. That is where he became friends with an imprisoned engineer named Rajo (I'll make her thing later). She had become an engineer for the galra empire after her home planet had been destroyed. He had sympathy for her, and soon grew to love her. But with the rebels rebel forces growing, he soon left the army to join them. Rajo had been rescued by the Blade shortly afterward, thinking that Kuzo had been executed.

Family; His parents are scumbags.

Crushes; Matt, Rajo

Friends; Matt, Rajo, and he considers the voltron paladins friends

Enemies; Galra empire (no one person in specific)

Anything Else; my storyline that includes Kuzo and Rajo is set farther in the future than season 4, much of it may or may not be Canon after future seasons, but I intend to keep it in the time period I have it "set" to. I don't know how else to explain it.. To try to put it more clearly, All of the paladins are back to their original lions after the events of prior seasons. So, Keith is once again a paladin, but he may run off to be with the Blade or Shiro might get kidnapped or cloned again.. hopefully not. Which leads me to the next part.

Kuzo can pilot the red lion when Keith is not available or within reach (when he's with the Blade) And Rajo is able to pilot the Black lion when Shiro is unnavaliable, but neither of them believe they are fit to be paladins, or even fit substitutes. Kuzo especially.[/center]

Clothing; My ref is just a portrait drawing of him shirtless, so..

Basic, everyday casual clothes; a black, long sleeve shirt with a grey stripe along the collar and a stripe down the center (imagine shiro's but dark grey and black without the orange), lighter grey pants, and black boots. Very basic.

Armor; of course, he does have a set of paladin armor himself. Imagine shiro's with the colors inverted. I'll make a full body ref soon.

And no, I didn't intentionally try to copy shiro's clothes. I haven't spent much time thinking about his outfits, so I might change it.

And thats pretty much it for now. I might add tid-bits later on but this is the first time I've written a character sheet on Kuzo, so it's kinda all over the place. I'm on mobile typing this, so sorry if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes. Autocorrect hates me. If you find something confusing, ask me about it. I'm a confusing person.

Edit: I have to post the ref pic separately because the file size is too big I guess. It'll be a few days before I can get on a laptop and edit it. Mobile sucks.

I'm trying so hard to not make Mary sues or oc x Canon so bear with me as I try my best to explain myself and my reasoning behind my ocs traits.

I swear to god if this gets deleted again..
Parakeeto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 86Eternity » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:08 am

(Accepted! Some bits are a little confusing, like the bit about which season this takes place in but the majority is great!)

86Eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Parakeeto » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:50 am

King Of Bleps wrote:(Accepted! Some bits are a little confusing, like the bit about which season this takes place in but the majority is great!)

Yeah, I was concerned about that. It's just difficult to place ocs into the story when you want them to be semi involved with main characters. Its hard to explain the way I'm imagining.
Parakeeto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 86Eternity » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:24 am

Shiroogane wrote:
King Of Bleps wrote:(Accepted! Some bits are a little confusing, like the bit about which season this takes place in but the majority is great!)

Yeah, I was concerned about that. It's just difficult to place ocs into the story when you want them to be semi involved with main characters. Its hard to explain the way I'm imagining.

Well, I suppose when people join with those characters, you could PM them about it. I could also make a discussion thread.

86Eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me