The Host Multi-Fandom RP (Opened and Accepting.)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Host Multi-Fandom RP (Opened and Accepting.)

Postby ǫᴜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:52 am

★ ᴊᴀsᴘᴇʀ "ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ-ʟᴇʀ" ᴘᴀɪɢᴇ ★
ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ//ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ//ᴛᴀɢs: Tsubaki, The Host

After a bit of prepping, Jasper was almost ready to face the "Devil Dogs", but saw as nobody seemed to be moving yet, so she kind of just stood there awkwardly aswell, perplexed on whether she should go ahead and start or just relax and converse with the many different creatures that were here, but she thought it'd be best to just get this out of the way. She looked towards Tsubaki and whispered something.
Hey, if we hurry we'll be there before anyone else and get a bone first! she pointed to the exit with her thumb and opened the door, hoping to not get anyone else's attention, or even worse, possibly punished. It was probably irrational for her to think that this Host was strict but he was quite intimidating to begin with and she wasn't about to take any chances, that evil laugh certainly wasn't helping.

★ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ-ʟᴇʀ ★
ᴍᴀʟᴇ//ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ//ᴛᴀɢs: Tsubaki

He was about to follow his loved one when he stopped and turned as the Host laugh and huffed, not appreciating his tone and sinister attitude towards the whole thing, for all he knew the guy was probably planning to kill them or fatten them up to eat them, or something like that, he couldn't quite put his finger on it as to why he had selected these specific people to be spoiled for no reason other than just being "Nice". Whatever the reason was, he decided to shake it off for now and join up with his two partners as the first event began, quietly fluttering past the door Jasper had opened and into the next room that would eventually lead into the backyard, waiting for the two women to join him.
Last edited by ǫᴜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ on Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ǫᴜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karakurin03 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:22 am

tsubaki ▵ female ▵ player ▵ vocaloid / karakuri series ▵ tags: the once-ler and jasper paige

For a moment, Tsubaki stared at the place the Host had left to, the forbidden area. She narrowed her one crimson eye in suspicion, guessing that the mysterious man had an unmentioned motive, one which certainly wasn't gifting. This dangerous predicament which loosely resembled a game show... What was the point of it? Tsubaki took a guess, assuming it was because the Host simply became deathly bored and needed some entertainment, but even that had its faults. The answer, surely it lay somewhere in the forbidden area... Perhaps she could -

Tsubaki's stream of thought was interrupted by Jasper's comment on how they should get moving. She shoved away her pondering for a later time, as there was another issue at hand- one which had to do with monstrous dogs and some bones. She nodded in agreement at what her accomplice had said, and looked ahead to the room where the Once-Ler was waiting.
"Everyone ready?" She asked, facing the door with her gun in hand.
karakurin03

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:48 pm

✰Star Man✰
Male|Player|Megaman|Tagged: Reigen

Star Man listened to what the man, whom he now knew as Reigen, had to say in response to his questions. A lighter expression appeared on his face and he breathed an internal sigh of relief as Reigen assured that he wasn't a werewolf. His curiosity was sparked as he also brought up the subject of being a psychic. "A psychic you say? That's awesome! Hopefully I get to see your powers in action eventually," He looked up at the ceiling for a moment to think, wondering what he could boast about in return. "I have a few powers too, besides just being a robot and an excellent author. My Star Barrier can protect me from anything someone could literally throw at me, and I can use it as a weapon of my own if I need to!" He neglected mentioning the blaster in his left arm, figuring a barrier sounded more handy for the situation anyways. As long as none of the pets had water powers (which they hopefully wouldn't seeing as they were hell hounds) he would be fine.

Tilting his head slightly at Reigen's nervous behavior, Star responded to his question. "That sounds like a good idea! Even if I am a Wily robot, that doesn't mean I'm dangerous, and facing those dogs alone doesn't sound like much fun," The robot thought forwards to the challenge they would be facing, shaking his head at the obvious conclusion that it wouldn't be easy. However, he tried to hide his nerves again and took a step away from the man, holding his hand out for an unnecessary handshake. "Nice to meet and work with you!"
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:00 pm

Zari~ I took my Totem of Isis off and showed it to Amanda. "I have aerokinesis with this, it used to be my brother's, but he's dead." I said to Amanda. I put the totem back on my neck. "I wouldn't mind teaming up with you." I said to Amanda. "Farida would you like it if Amanda teamed up with us?" I asked Farida.

Farida~ I smiled happily and looked at Zari. I came out from hiding behind Zari. I stood up and turned to Zari. "Sure I would like that Zari, I trust her, she doesn't seem she's going to hurt me." I replied to Zari.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cookiebelphegor » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:36 pm

- Reigen -
player | male | mp100 | main audience hall | tags: Star Man

Reigen hesitated for second to breathe a silent sigh of relief (and push away the guilt that resulted from relief) then shook Star's extended hand. "Y-yeah... I hope to see my powers, too." Wily robot? Excellent author? ...He supposed he'll ask later. "So," the man said when the handshake ended, "the Backyard, was it?" Sweeping his gaze around the main hall, Reigen narrowed his eyes. "Wily robots don't have internal maps, do they? We can follow the others, but a map would be useful for later. That butler guy said he'd help with nearly anything, if I heard right." He nudged a thumb toward Mr. Jeeves' direction. The other man infuriated Reigen a bit - his deep voice was infused with what seemed like gentleness, but still served someone like The Host?

He opened his mouth to voice his opinion but paused. "Also, Star," the con turned his attention back to his new comrade, eyeing the weapon on the robot's arm. Or... was that his arm? "I notice you didn't mention that thing on your arm. Is it a gun? Is it what shoots that, uh, 'Star Barrier'?" Though he highly doubted something that looked like that could only produce a barrier, Reigen figures he probably shouldn't assume. "

edit: 'We can follow the others, but a map would be useful for later.' 'He opened his mouth to voice his opinion but paused.'
Last edited by cookiebelphegor on Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cookiebelphegor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ǫᴜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:59 pm

★ ᴊᴀsᴘᴇʀ "ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ-ʟᴇʀ" ᴘᴀɪɢᴇ ★
ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ//ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ//ᴛᴀɢs: Tsubaki

Twice-ler nodded vigorously and headed through the door herself, not bothering to wait on the others since she saw this as an advantage actually, she at first had second thoughts about asking Jeeves directions to get there but she figured she could just open a window and have The Once-ler fly her and Tsubaki down to the backyard. She exited the room and started walking into the next one, searching for any sort of opening to exit from easily instead of trying to find their destination like wondering around in a corn maze. Once she found a large enough window to climb out of, she lifted the glass above her head, she heard the Fairy trying to warn her not to but it was too latr as a harsh draft slapped her in the face and she snarled in discomfort, her deep scarlet eyes changed to purple for a moment, leaving darker purple obsidian lines on her countenance aswell before slowly fading away, she eventually calmed down and sighed in exasperation. Heh, Sorry about that, shall we? She motioned her hands towards the window as if suggesting that they take her little "Shortcut".

★ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ-ʟᴇʀ ★
ᴍᴀʟᴇ//ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ//ᴛᴀɢs: Tsubaki

No, Hun don't-! The Once-ler yelled and then sighed as The Twice-ler was affected by the bitingly cold air, both mentally and physically it seemed, she wasn't supposed to be exposed to that much cold, and so suddenly at that. But it had looked quite dark and gloomy outside, that's why he wasn't so keen on this idea, even if it was the "Faster" way. He asked if she should be doing this and gave her a scolding glare (As if he was her father) when she had insisted that she was fine. He looked to Tsubaki and sighed I can take you both down there, don't judge a book by it's cover, I'm actually pretty strong! Heh... He pretended to flex his bony arms and give a sad chuckle, wondering if she'd be ok with this odd plan aswell.
ǫᴜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karakurin03 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:28 pm

tsubaki ▵ female ▵ player ▵ vocaloid / karakuri series ▵ tags: the once-ler and jasper paige

That was... Odd. Tsubaki thought, staring up at the girl in the window frame. She'd never seen someone's skin change colors and go back to normal so rapidly, but then again, just a few minutes ago she hadn't known fairies existed either. The assassin found herself becoming less surprised at each and every new discovery. Strange things were simply becoming a norm in the mansion. She looked to the side at the Once-ler, covering her mouth to hide a giggle about his antics. Tsubaki had come to learn he was... quite the character, to put it simply. It was entertaining to watch though, so who cared?
"Appreciate the offer, but no thanks. I've got my own way of doing things." She replied. Tsubaki was not exactly willing to do put her safety in someone else's hands. She thought such actions were pathetic unless completely necessary. In this case, Tsubaki had a feeling that she'd be able to pull off the jump. It didn't seem like there were multiple floors in this mansion, after all. "Hey, Jasper, what's the height we've got to jump from?" The blond inquired, turning her gaze to face the window. She was all for this plan, as long as it brought the group to the fighting and rewards quicker.
karakurin03

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avaruth123 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:04 am

ςℓαяα
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
【Age: 23】【Sex: Female】【Form: Human】【Location: Outside】【Role: Player】【Tags: Sonia】

There was a bright flash, and two females appeared, one of which was Clara. The pale skinned female stood there for a moment with a dazed look as she recovered from the teleportation. She would then look around with a somewhat puzzled face.
"I guess this is the place." She said, looking over at her companion, Sonia.

sᎾᏁᎥᎪ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
【Age: 18】【Sex: Female】【Form: Human】【Location: Outside】【Role: Player】【Tags: Clara】

The other female was Sonia, and she fell to her knees after the flash. Her body trembled as intense pain rushed through her body for a few moments, reacting vigorously to the teleportation. Once it faded, she stood up and looking around.
"I guess so. Let's go." Sonia said, walking up to the doors of the mansion.
avaruth123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:52 am

Karin Midnight: Tags:
Opened

"Good idea we should get moving." Said Karin as she headed for the double front doors, Why that other group was heading through a bathroom to get out was beyond her, Umm why are those three going into a guest bathroom together? Nevermind, We should get going." Karin walked out the double doors with Holly and started walking around the rather large foreboding Mansion.

Carmelita Montoya Fox: Tags: Opened

Carmelita then said, "Your right Doctor. Most 'Magic' is just some sort of energy either part of a creature, Gifted by another creature, or created by that creature. So your right it's not Supernatural at all, The Immortal I knew made himself Immortal through so much hate and Jealously he made himself into a machine and became a Immortal monster to torment the Descendants of one of my colleagues. We finally defeated it a few years ago, It's name was Clockwerk a creature fueled by pure Hate."

Link and Navi: Tags: Opened

Link walked slowly hoping someone would want to team up with him. This place reminded him of Ganon's Castle a memory he would rather forget and the Host was definitely hiding something. Then Navi chimed in, "I agree Link this whole game stinks worse then Ganon's armpit, It's definitely some sort of trap. But I can't figure out for the life up me." Link nodded his head agreeing and then scratches his head thinking as he turned the corner to the backyard.

The Hell-Hounds

There were large large three headed Hell-Hounds everywhere chewing on large bounds and to everyone Suprise they were viciously attacking and breathing fire on anything including the other Hell-Hounds that got to close to their bones. They seemed to stay in one large area like a pack and the biggest meanest looking one were in the middle and thankfully asleep. There were deep holes everywhere and the whole ground of this area was charred and old tree stumps or rocks were scratched up by large claw marks. And the whole are stunk of Sulfur and Dirty Dogs. It wasn't a welcoming area and the smells would easily turn a weak stomach.
Formerly Kimbly Please do not steal.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AuraDragoness » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:57 am

Risk // Red Fox // Player // OC // Audience Hall // Tags: The Doctor; Carmelita

The Doctor? Risk thought, Interesting name...no, perhaps it is a title? Risk opened his maw to reply to the comment about his name and how it didn't actually mean that he took risks -even though he did need to do such things multiple times- but froze as the man turned on the item in his hand, cybernetic eye instantly locking onto it.

"Item use seems to be as a tool, not enough information to mark as a weapon or danger."

The brief analysis made him relax again, the fox now eyeing the man in curiosity as he moved his hands along the walls.
He then turned to the bipedal she-fox as she mentioned some things about a being from wherever she was from "Why would anyone want to turn themselves into a machine?" He asked in confusion, " I'm not even entirely one...at least according to what I read...but I'd still rather die than live as something like that forever." he paused for a moment, now realizing that almost all those in the room save a small few had left. "Anyway, we're going to miss out on the action if we don't get going it seems."

Holly // Hawk Laguz // Player // Fire Emblem (6 & 7) // Outside // Tags: Karin Midnight

As she and Karin turned the corner to behind the mansion the Hellhounds came into view; everyone else who had left seemed to be standing there, watching as the three-headed beasts attacked even each other if any of their comrades got close to the bones they were guarding.

At least the ones that looked the most big and mean were asleep.

"This probably shouldn't be too hard as long as the big ones don't get woken up." She said before taking flight, her body changing shape with a brief glow. Where what had appeared to be just a girl with wings had once been was a hawk that rivaled the average human in size.
------
((I've added the size comparison between Holly's shifted form and the average human to her character form now))
Last edited by AuraDragoness on Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
🐦 ♥ Rest in peace my sweet little Rainbow ♥ 🐦
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
AuraDragoness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me